Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,201 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Jews Never Stole Land From The Arabs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Jews Never Stole Land From The Arabs (120 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Jews Never Stole Land From The Arabs by tctrills: 1:33pm On May 26
Extracts from Oren's YouTube video.

The Jews never stole any land from the Arabs. How do I dare say that when there is so much talk about the Jews stealing land from the Palestinians? Well, let’s dive straight into it. If you walked into a police station in London, Berlin, or Wisconsin and said: “My neighbor stole from me,” the policeman would probably say: “OK, what did he steal and when?”

In this video, we are going to follow this very basic logic. I am asking you one very simple question: give me the name of a single Jewish settlement that was built on stolen Arab land before the Arabs said no to the partition plan (aka the two-state solution) and started a war to eradicate the Jews in 1947.

What I am saying is very straightforward: all of the Jewish settlements were built on land that the Jews bought. If you think I’m wrong, then please provide me with some proof. Give me one example of an Arab who owned a piece of land during the time of the Ottoman Empire, until 1917, or under the British Mandate, until 1948, and then had his land taken away from him by the Jews.

For those of you who need a quick history lesson, at the time of the Ottoman Empire, from the 16th century to the beginning of the 20th century, there were no countries in the Middle East. During that time, there were no borders either, and people moved around the territory for various economic, religious, and political reasons.

There were drastic changes in the land of Israel during the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. Here are the main ones: in 1831, an Egyptian ruler called Muhammad Ali of Egypt conquered the land of Israel, and as a result, thousands of Egyptians migrated to the area.

The European powers saw that the Ottoman Empire was weak and bought up land to build institutions to gain influence in the region. If you visit Jerusalem, you will see institutions built by the French, Russians, Austrians, Germans, and Italians. There was a religious group of Germans called the Templars who immigrated to Israel and built a few villages. They thought that by doing so they would expedite the second coming of Jesus.

The Ottomans built the Hegaz railway and brought over thousands of Egyptians to work in the land of Israel. One of the most popular last names of the Arabs in Gaza and in Israel is Masri, or Masarwa, which means Egyptian. There were groups of people like the Circassians and Armenians who fled wars in Russia and Turkey, and there were the Jews who came to Israel as they saw it as their homeland. In other words, thousands of people moved there for various reasons.

And what about the Palestinians? Why haven’t I mentioned them? Well, they didn’t exist in the 19th century. That is not my opinion. That is a basic fact. If you think that I am wrong, then please prove me wrong. Show me a single letter, book, or journal of a pilgrim in which someone writes that he met a Palestinian. The Arabs of the land of Israel only started to see themselves as Palestinians in the 1960s.

The Jews, like the Germans, Russians, and Arabs, bought land. And not only that, the Jews bought the worst parts: the desert land and the swamp land. Even though they mostly came from countries where they were not allowed to own land, the Jews achieved the impossible, turning the swamp lands into gold and making the desert bloom. We are very proud of this. Israel is a leading power in water management, irrigation, and agriculture, and it all started with the Jews overcoming the challenges posed by the land.

Back to my original point: the Arabs were against the Jews, not because they stole their land, but because they didn't. Even if you follow quotes from Arab leaders in 1948, they are not complaining about Jews stealing land. Amin al-Husseini, the leader of the Arabs in Palestine, said, “The Arabs would not be content with preventing partition but would continue fighting until the Zionists were annihilated and the whole of Palestine became a purely Arab state.”

The issue from 1947 until today is the existence of Jews in the land of Israel and their independence. Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas state this very clearly. The Hamas constitution doesn't say they want 70% of the land; it says, "Israel will exist until Islam wipes it out," and the vast majority of Palestinians support that point of view.

A few days before I published this video, I put out a short video on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube Shorts saying that the Jews never stole any land. I asked people to give me the name of a single Jewish settlement built on stolen Arab land. By the way, please do follow me on TikTok and Instagram. I got about half a million views and zero relevant answers from pro-Palestinians. The most-liked comment from the pro-Palestinian side says: “White guy in the Middle East saying land was never stolen.”

First, it shows just how racist the pro-Palestinians—the left and the Muslims—are. Commenting on my skin color rather than what I say makes you a racist. If a Jew with dark or black skin said the same thing, would that make a difference? Most Jews living in Israel today and a hundred years ago were Jews from Arab countries. Many of them fled Muslim countries due to persecution, leaving all their property behind, which was then stolen by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, and others.

Another comment I get from pro-Palestinians is that what I'm saying doesn't justify the genocide in Gaza. This is a poor argument. First, don't put words in my mouth: I never said that genocide is justified. Many minorities, including Jews, Hindus, and Christians, have suffered genocide at the hands of Muslims from Pakistan to Greece. I am happy to make videos about Gaza, genocide, apartheid, and the West Bank, and I’ve talked about many of these topics in previous videos. But don't switch topics because you don’t have anything smart to say. Admit the simple fact: the Jews never stole any land from the Arabs. The Palestinians only lost land after they started a war to eradicate the Jews. Losing land in a war you started doesn't make you a victim. Ask the Germans: they started an unjust war, lost 25% of their land, but don't see themselves as victims because they know they were in the wrong.

Who stole land? The Arabs stole land from the Jews. Let me give you a few examples. In 1888, Jews bought land in the southern Golan Heights. The village was called Bnei Yehuda. In 1920, local Arabs killed members of the last Jewish family there and took over the land. In 1929, the Arabs attacked Jews in Gaza—yes, there is a long history of Jews in Gaza.

The British evacuated the Jews from Gaza and the Arabs took their property. The same happened in Hebron: local Arabs stole Jewish property and murdered dozens of Jews in horrific ways. In 1882, Jews from Yemen migrated to Israel because of persecution and because Israel is the homeland of the Jews. Jews from Yemen are not European; they have dark skin and black hair. They bought land in Kfar HaShiloach, today known as Silwan. In the Arab Revolt of 1938, the last Jew was murdered while trying to save a Torah scroll from the synagogue, and the local Arabs took over the property.

I've given you four examples of Arabs stealing Jewish land. Now, can you find one case of Jews stealing land? If you are a student at Columbia University or any other university, go to your professors and tell them that a Zionist Jew claims Arabs stole land from Jews, and you can't find any Jewish theft of Arab land before the 1948 war. Search, find, and leave a comment—I won’t delete it. I believe in freedom of speech and open discussions. Prove me wrong or admit that the Jews never stole land from the Arabs.

Watch the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXitQhydpck
Re: The Jews Never Stole Land From The Arabs by muyico(m): 2:02pm On May 26
okay!
Re: The Jews Never Stole Land From The Arabs by HitlerWasRight: 7:11pm On May 26
Pathetic attempt at Jewish pilpul

Meet Yakov openly stealing a Palestinian woman's house in the West Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

This shit has been going on for close to 80ys now .

(1) (Reply)

As Sick In The Last Months Of 2019 And Early 2020. / As Here Earlier Than / Oronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.