Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present (5229 Views)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Spe23: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
The map shows how Israel has been forcefully taking palestinian land since the state of Israel was created in 1948.

Israel has been carrying out this atrocity mainly with the help of Britain and America killing thousands of palestinians including women and children.

Unfortunately, many people are foolishly supporting Israel in this cruel act. We shouldn't lose our humanity as humans out of hatred for a tribe or a nation. We should always stand for justice at all times.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Loss-of-Land-at-Palestine-from-1946-until-Present-Source-Jemaah-Islam-Malaysia-2008_fig2_280730511

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2021
The world is getting to an end.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
Was Gaza even part of Israel territory when they became a state in 1948m

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by budaatum: 3:47pm On May 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by temitope27(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2021
Oga those lands belongs to Israel, it was given to their ancestors, Palestinian are the ones that invade Israel territory

42 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 3:52pm On May 15, 2021
temitope27:
Oga those lands belongs to Israel, it was given to their ancestors, Palestinian are the ones that invade Israel territory

Given by who?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by omonnakoda: 3:56pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Given by who?
The same Person that gave Benue and Abakaliki to the Fulani

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Midas01: 3:57pm On May 15, 2021
Post the map that existed before 1946 , stop with the half baked lies because everyone knows Israel didn't just become a nation and a people in 1946.

31 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Conrod: 3:57pm On May 15, 2021
Spe23:
The map shows how Israel has been forcefully taking palestinian land since the state of Israel was created in 1948.

Israel has been carrying out this atrocity mainly with the help of Britain and America killing thousands of palestinians including women and children.

Unfortunately, many people are foolishly supporting Israel in this cruel act. We shouldn't lose our humanity as humans out of hatred for a tribe or a nation. We should always stand for justice at all times.

I will believe you when you start campaining for biafra,since its older than nigeria .

6 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 3:58pm On May 15, 2021
omonnakoda:

Given by who now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Elonmuskfan: 3:58pm On May 15, 2021
omonnakoda:
grin perfect reply

22 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by temitope27(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Given by who?
I don't have ur answer, the only answer I have is go and read the Bible

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by SlayerForever: 4:18pm On May 15, 2021
The Palestinians do not own that territory it is actually Israel's area. From that your image you can see Jerusalem and other areas historically known as Jewish terrotory, but it is called Palestine in your image. Who are the Palestinians? Occupiers? Refugees?

The area is Israel's, however before 1947 Israel was not a recognized state as they were scattered around the world as displaced people. In 1947 when they formally announced the state of Israel (in a tiny part of the area which is rightfully theirs) Islamists and their sympathizing terrorists like you as well as their nations declared war on the tiny Israel but God handed their asses over to them. They were soundly defeated and in the process Israel gained control over more land area than they ever dreamt of. After the war the soundly defeated terrorists nations and their sympathizers went to court asking Israel to return the said lands. Stupid huh? Return wetin? The international community could do nothing about it, thy wouldn't return the lands either if they were in Israel's shoes. And the matter of Uti Possideris Juris had taken effect too.

Hence from 1947 to date, the Palestinians and their sympathizing nations whom all surround Israel, have taken to terrorizing and outrightly warring the tiny country. They have failed from 1947 till present. And if we are to take historical accounts as recorded in the Bible into consideration, they will continue to fall to Israel till Yeshua returns.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 4:24pm On May 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
The Palestinians do not own that territory it is actually Israel's area. From that your image you can see Jerusalem and other areas historically known as Jewish terrotory, but it is called Palestine in your image. Who are the Palestinians? Occupiers? Refugees?

The area is Israel's, however before 1947 Israel was not a recognized state as they were scattered around the world as displaced people. In 1947 when they formally announced the state of Israel (in a tiny part of the area which is rightfully theirs) Islamists and their sympathizing terrorists like you as well as their nations declared war on the tiny Israel but God handed their asses over to them. They were soundly defeated and in the process Israel gained control over more land area than they ever dreamt of. After the war the soundly defeated terrorists nations and their sympathizers went to court asking Israel to return the said lands. Stupid huh? Return wetin? The international community could do nothing about it, thy wouldn't return the lands either if they were in Israel's shoes. And the matter of Uti Possideris Juris had taken effect too.

Hence from 1947 to date, the Palestinians and their sympathizing nations whom all surround Israel, have taken to terrorizing and outrightly warring the tiny country. They have failed from 1947 till present. And if we are to take historical accounts as recorded in the Bible into consideration, they will continue to fall to Israel till Yeshua returns.

Are the Israelites migrants? Yes or No

Which land did Abraham claim God promised him?

How did Israelites acquire those lands kf they are migrants?

In the bible, it was claimed that Israelites conquered the land, what does the word conquered mean?

9 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by SlayerForever: 4:34pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

In the bible, it was claimed that Israelites conquered the land, what does the word conquered mean?

So the land belonged to the Palestinians before Jacob's descendants got there or what?

12 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

So the land belonged to the Palestinians before Jacob's descendants got there or what?

Who led Israelites to the promised land?

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by BKayy: 4:38pm On May 15, 2021
These Muslims really want to take over Israel, a Jewish state that they cornered centuries ago and they want our sympathy to do it.
With all due respect Mr OP,the Palestinians are the aggressors. They want Jewish lands and insist the Jews don't have the right to exist according to their Quran

28 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by SlayerForever: 4:39pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Who led Israelites to the promised land?

What is your aim? Whoever led them there (Moses, under God's direction. Joshua completed it) is of little import in this case. Palestinians or the Islamists/terrorists have no legitimate claim over that place.

6 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 4:43pm On May 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

What is your aim? Whoever led them there (Moses, under God's direction) is of little import in this case. Palestinians or the Islamists/terrorists have no legitimate claim over that place.

Probably , you only relied on bible as your source, even at that, you stylishly avoid all the questions I asked.

Is God an estate real agent that gives land to whoever he pleases? Which land did God promise Abraham?

How did they eventually acquire that land.. This time, don't shift the goal post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:44pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Is God an estate real agent?

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On May 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

I have heard similar arguments from the Boers during the Apartheid government

The problem Black people have is they are unable to THINK

If they think they will understand that The Quran and Bible are just stories of the respective peoples

There is no objective reason why a Yoruba or Ogoni person should accept those stories as anything more than that

stories.

Once by indoctrination without any sense of objectivity you accept the story of Jacob as fact it becomes impossible to reason.

Here is the thing

Even if we accept that the Descendants of Jacob occupied the land at some point there is no evidence that they were the first occupants. Secondly what evidence is there that those who were brought back from Europe in 1948 are descendants of Jacob?
What evidence is there that there are no descendants of Jacob among the Palestinians

The simple truth is according to the Bible When Joshua arrived at the so called Promised land he met people there.

Thousands of years later The Romans occupied the place and othere have done so for thousand of years

So why is the claim of one people superior to that of those who are occuptying it .? Because THEIR HOLY BOOK
says so.

On that basis People from Europe were brought in in 1948 and those who had been there for 100s of years became refugees in that land

As a human being , a black African I do not accept that any Holy Book is anything more than a creation of man and so I must analyse the issues WITHOUT reference to a Holy Book

My concern is What stops White folk doing the same thing in South Africa, Zimbabwe or Nigeria

Let us not forget that Liberia was created by a similar process.

If it is OKAY for one people to evacuate another and take their lands because THEIR OWN gods say so

Why is it not okay for Fulani to do the same in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:51pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

You can ask him directly

You can read Genesis 12:7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him. Genesis 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 4:53pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You can ask him directly

You can read Genesis 12:7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him. Genesis 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Then there is nothing bad in what Boko haram are doing by claiming others peopl's lands for their beliefs afterall, both Israelites and the Boko haram are doing God's work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:00pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Then there is nothing bad in what Boko haram are doing by claiming others peopl's lands for their beliefs afterall, both Israelites and the Boko haram are doing God's work

Yes they are free to claim Biafra land. We highly welcome them.

Maybe you have to show me a verse in the bible or quran that gave such promise to your beloved bokoharam

8 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by omonnakoda: 5:00pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You can ask him directly

Who wrote this Genesis .

This same fanaticism that we see in Islam is what we are seeing here

The objective truth to me as a black African

Is that Genesis is The HISTORY of the Hebrews ACCORDING TO THEM.

There is no proof that there is a God or that if there is a God that God shares land or that God Chose any one people above another.

That is What they say and believe.
Also by the way according to the Bible Abraham had 8 sons . Which of those 8 did he say would inherit the land.

My take is that to analyse this issue we have to leave God completely out of it because those claims cannot be verified

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by SLAP44: 5:01pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Given by who?

Read your bible.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by omonnakoda: 5:02pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Maybe you have to show me a verse in the bible or quran that gave such promise to your beloved bokoharam
Anyone can start a new religion anyday
Anyone can wake up and say god promised me this or that , write it down and say this is the word of God. That is how both the bible and Quran came about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 5:02pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Christians started terrorism all in the name of crusade... That was one of the reason why Bible was modified.. Quran is yet to be modified hence the terrorist still referring to some verse to carry out their evil mission

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by SLAP44: 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
omonnakoda:

Who wrote this Genesis .

This same fanaticism that we see in Islam is what we are seeing here

The objective truth to me as a black African

Is that Genesis is The HISTORY of the Hebrews ACCORDING TO THEM.

There is no proof that there is a God or that if there is a God that God shares land or that God Chose any one people above another.

That is What they say and believe.
Also by the way according to the Bible Abraham had 8 sons . Which of those 8 did he say would inherit the land.

My take is that to analyse this issue we have to leave God completely out of it because those claims cannot be verified

The only problem you have, is that you are a non believer and a sinner.

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by helinues: 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
SLAP44:

Read your bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Economy Enters Depression And The End Of The Petrol-dollar This October / Six-ton Nasa Science Satellite Falls To Earth / Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.