Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,944 members, 7,863,341 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! (328 Views)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by Favourcoach(m): 3:20pm On May 26
Imagine being burdened by a staggering debt of 20 million naira and then liberating yourself from its grasp within a year. It sounds like a dream, doesn't it? But for me and my family, it became a reality. Today, I'm here to share our journey of overcoming this financial hurdle, not just with determination but also with practical strategies that anyone can apply to their own lives.

Our journey began with a wake-up call. We realized that our debt was not just a number; it was a weight that held us back from achieving our financial goals and living a fulfilling life. It wasn't easy, but we made a decision to take control of our finances and break free from this cycle of debt.

1 Like

Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by Writervick(m): 3:21pm On May 26
U suppose happy sha, some people no feet pay am throughout life time
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by Favourcoach(m): 3:22pm On May 26
1. Assessing the Situation: The first step was to understand the depth of our debt. We meticulously went through our financial records, listing all our liabilities and understanding the interest rates and repayment terms.

2. Creating a Budget: With this knowledge, we crafted a realistic budget that prioritized debt repayment while covering essential expenses.

3. Increasing Income Streams: We didn't just rely on our regular income. We explored side hustles, freelancing opportunities, and passive income sources to supplement our earnings. Every extra naira earned went straight into paying off our debt.

4. Negotiating with Creditors: We didn't shy away from negotiating with our creditors. We sought lower interest rates, extended repayment periods, and even settled for lump-sum payments where possible, saving us significant amounts in the long run.

5. Staying Committed: The most crucial aspect was staying committed to our plan. We tracked our progress regularly, celebrated milestones, and stayed motivated by visualizing our debt-free future.

2 Likes

Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by Favourcoach(m): 3:23pm On May 26
As we implemented these steps diligently, month after month, we witnessed our debt shrinking until finally, we became debt-free within a year. It was a testament to the power of discipline, perseverance, and smart financial management.

If you're struggling with debt or aiming for financial freedom, I have something valuable for you. I've curated a comprehensive guide that encompasses all the strategies and insights we used to tackle our debt head-on. This guide is a roadmap to financial liberation, priced at a modest 8000 naira. Check my Nairaland profile pics for my contact details and grab your copy today. It's time to take control of your finances and build a brighter future for your family.

1 Like

Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by HeatSeeker(m): 5:49pm On May 26
Favourcoach:
1. Assessing the Situation: The first step was to understand the depth of our debt. We meticulously went through our financial records, listing all our liabilities and understanding the interest rates and repayment terms.

2. Creating a Budget: With this knowledge, we crafted a realistic budget that prioritized debt repayment while covering essential expenses.

3. Increasing Income Streams: We didn't just rely on our regular income. We explored side hustles, freelancing opportunities, and passive income sources to supplement our earnings. Every extra naira earned went straight into paying off our debt.

4. Negotiating with Creditors: We didn't shy away from negotiating with our creditors. We sought lower interest rates, extended repayment periods, and even settled for lump-sum payments where possible, saving us significant amounts in the long run.

5. Staying Committed: The most crucial aspect was staying committed to our plan. We tracked our progress regularly, celebrated milestones, and stayed motivated by visualizing our debt-free future.

You cannot negotiate with any creditor in Nigeria. The fintechs/loan apps/banks don't care, and will ensure you are penalised heavily for late/extended payments and/or defaults.
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by HeatSeeker(m): 5:51pm On May 26
Favourcoach:
As we implemented these steps diligently, month after month, we witnessed our debt shrinking until finally, we became debt-free within a year. It was a testament to the power of discipline, perseverance, and smart financial management.

If you're struggling with debt or aiming for financial freedom, I have something valuable for you. I've curated a comprehensive guide that encompasses all the strategies and insights we used to tackle our debt head-on. This guide is a roadmap to financial liberation, priced at a modest 8000 naira. Check my Nairaland profile pics for my contact details and grab your copy today. It's time to take control of your finances and build a brighter future for your family.

I have already pointed out something in your write up that is not applicable in Nigeria. I doubt if your so called "guide" will have anything useful or helpful in the Nigerian context. You are better off marketing this on foreign forums and platforms.
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by Favourcoach(m): 5:51pm On May 26
I was able to.
Your credit status matters

HeatSeeker:

You cannot negotiate with any creditor in Nigeria. The fintechs and loan apps don't care, and will ensure you are penalised heavily for late payments and/or defaults.
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by HeatSeeker(m): 5:53pm On May 26
Favourcoach:
I was able to.
Your credit status matters

Indeed undecided maybe fishes will buy your oxygen mask and take it for a swim wink
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by Favourcoach(m): 5:56pm On May 26
Let's be professional. Thanks for taking your time to stop by my post.

HeatSeeker:

Indeed undecided maybe fishes will buy your oxygen mask and take it for a swim wink
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by HeatSeeker(m): 5:58pm On May 26
Favourcoach:
Let's be professional. Thanks for taking your time to stop by my post.

For your civility, I will drop it here smiley

Good luck selling your "guide".

1 Like

Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by jmoore(m): 6:05pm On May 26
Lai Lai Mohammed.
Re: How We Paid 20 Million Naira Debt In 1 Year! by maestro299: 7:19pm On May 26
HeatSeeker:

You cannot negotiate with any creditor in Nigeria. The fintechs/loan apps/banks don't care, and will ensure you are penalised heavily for late/extended payments and/or defaults.

Leave OP.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here Parents/guardians/custodians / Dynomutt / Safe, Happy And Healthy Skin/body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.