Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,938 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo (52628 Views)

See The Tomato I Bought For 1000 In Kano / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Pogba12: 3:20pm On May 26
Wallai, I just bought this tomato in Garki Abuja at 1000 naira.
The average basket is 10k.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by ForValour: 3:26pm On May 26
Ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by azidomedogo: 3:28pm On May 26
It would have been better u buy half dozen of sachet tomatoes which is less than 1k

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Mariangeles(f): 3:37pm On May 26
They will soon come and tell you to plant your own tomatoes.

In fact, we should all be farmers, and plant all what we need at this point. undecided

265 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Mjshexy(f): 3:38pm On May 26
Just buy sachet tomatoes, the fresh tomato is quite expensive at the moment cool

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Mom007(f): 3:42pm On May 26
Mariangeles:

In fact, we should all be farmers, and plant all what we need at this point. undecided
Does anyone really need to be told this? After this rainy season comes to an end, I will not take anyone who still complains of not having food to eat serious. The only reason anyone should not be farming right now is that they are financially capable to buy their foodstuffs at whatever price it is sold at the market. Anything less than that, go and farm!!!

35 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On May 26
Mom007:

Does anyone really need to be told this? After this rainy season comes to an end, I will not take anyone who still complains of not having food to eat serious. The only reason anyone should not be farming right now is that they are financially capable to buy their foodstuffs at whatever price it is sold at the market. Anything less than that, go and farm!!!

Tell me you grow everything you eat. undecided

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Mom007(f): 3:45pm On May 26
I hope this is a joke...

8 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by muyico(m): 4:39pm On May 26
why u no buy tomatoes paste?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Tokskob2008: 5:26pm On May 26
Mom007:

I guess everyone in this country own a piece of land because that's the way farming can be easy or is there a way one can plant corn in one's sitting room or kitchen

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Gadafii: 5:28pm On May 26
"It's not government that will out food on your table"

" Bitter Obi Igbos are the only one lamenting"

Typical agbado

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On May 26
Pogba12:
Wallai, I just bought this tomato in Garki Abuja at 1000 naira.
The average basket is 10k.
Wow that is very cheap, here in aba Abia state that is #80 k and no one is complaining everyone is millionaire and billionaires

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Gadafii: 5:32pm On May 26
Mom007:

everyone will plant rice too abi, try dey pretend say you get sense by not making this types of comment

Farming for ones personal use will not solve anything, because you will still have use for other commodities that are dependent on fuel.

Which means that you may need to sell some of your farm products to get those commodities, so would you sell your product cheaply or the present market reality??

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Gadafii: 5:34pm On May 26
yarimo:
Wow that is very cheap, here in aba Abia state that is #80 k and no one is complaining everyone is millionaire and billionaires
Ebinpawa oo tilinbu

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Tolupage(m): 5:42pm On May 26
Price of pepper and tomatoes these days fit send person go village.

At this rate 100 and #200 will soon be valueless

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by lotkyes200: 6:13pm On May 26
#100 each

4 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Mom007(f): 6:14pm On May 26
Gadafii:
everyone will plant rice too abi, try dey pretend say you get sense by not making this types of comment

Farming for ones personal use will not solve anything, because you will still have use for other commodities that are dependent on fuel.

Which means that you may need to sell some of your farm products to get those commodities, so would you sell your product cheaply or the present market reality??

Comments like this are how you know the problems of Nigeria. The lazy youths who have never experienced the joy of planting something and watching it grow and later eating it fresh from the farm/ garden! Always eager to leap to insults to cover up for their laziness and inadequacy.

Plant what you can first and break this ridiculous dependence on rice that we have now cultivated. When we were young, rice was Sunday food and one other day of the week, now people eat rice everyday, a food that doesn't grow well here and dumped farming altogether and expects their economy to thrive.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Emu4life(m): 7:47pm On May 26
Lol! 1 big Basket of Tomatoes now for Abj na #70k. But the FG is proposing #54k as Minimum Wage.
Something wey no fit buy Basket of Tomatoes or Bag of Rice.
Make una Dey Playcheesy

14 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Emu4life(m): 7:51pm On May 26
yarimo:

Billionaires Kee u dia!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by samomoli: 5:51am On May 27
Don't mind these people saying plant this plant that. Many of them don't have 2 meters of land they plant on . You see even you plant different crops on one plot you must eat before harvest, during harvest some crops are perishable, how do you keep such , some take long to harvest and after harvesting needs processing before consumption. I can only support vegetables garden and which is seasonal

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Almaigaa: 7:00am On May 27
PrinceofSarcasm:

Rule 8

Are you okay at all? I am in the East and I know how much that tomatoes is worth, cause I bought some yesterday.

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by yeyebrity: 8:20am On May 27
The tomatoes doesn't even look fresh. I bet it's the sour type. If it is for stew, next time, buy onions and dry pepper ( since fresh pepper is expensive). Blend the two together and you will get your money's worth.

4 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Kevineleven(m): 11:10am On May 27
Mom007:
I hope this is a joke...
It is no joke , 5 tomato seeds = #500

4 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Sibrah: 1:39pm On May 27
Mariangeles:

some things are easier said than done.

8 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by id4sho(m): 1:46pm On May 28
Rainfall throws the flowers away, tomatoes very expensive in Jos right now 😳😳😳💯 tongue

2 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by TechBaron: 1:46pm On May 28
Renewed Hope Tomatoes.

8 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by ohosi4real(m): 1:47pm On May 28
Karmo market is cheaper. There are so many market in Abuja that things are cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Watianoengineer(m): 1:47pm On May 28
When Peter Obi was criticizing the government instead of sharing ideas on how to fix the economy you people were supporting him. Now the repercussions of what unpatriotic elements like Obi did is why the economy is so messed up.

Keep supporting Obi instead of praying for President Bola Tinubu and expect to buy things at a cheaper rate.

Very soon you will be buy one seed of tomatoes for 1k if care is not taken.

May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my house hold. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 1000 Naira Tomato I Bought In Abuja Today: Photo by Whalis: 1:47pm On May 28
Father Lord. Father Lord. John 19:30.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between Butter And Mangerine / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / Look At The Ram � We Bought For 110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.