Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. (315 Views)

Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel β€” Wife / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by fineboynl(m): 5:21pm On May 26
there is the current trends about cat for years. Majority of them usually run from home to gain there freedom outside.

There was a case back them my neighbour cat disappeared. After about 3 months the cat came back home. But they became scared to keep the cat.

There is also one they start behaving strangly they had to dump the cat somewhere. But surprisingly the cat reappear.

They had to travel really far to release the cat in one village bush. Before it was unable to return home.

Most cat you see on the street at night. are cat that run away from home.
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by illicit(m): 5:34pm On May 26
Yeah I lived near a police barracks

Inside one roof, there lived stray cats

My brother and I do trap them, we ate a lot of them...

πŸ₯΅

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by verminnel(f): 5:44pm On May 26
illicit:

πŸ₯΅
wickedness grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by samwash(m): 6:15pm On May 26
Yes that is one of the nature of cat, they tend to be more aware of their immediate environment & what's happening in it, they explore alot, so if they found comfort in the new environment, they tend to stay a little bit before going back home. That's why you see cats disappear and coming home after some time.
Their ghost mode is also associated with their hurting nature. A cat that didn't return home probably have lost it way home.
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by illicit(m): 6:19pm On May 26
verminnel:
wickedness grin

We did our neighborhood a favour

They were vermins

πŸ₯΅
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by Tjra: 7:39pm On May 26
illicit:

πŸ₯΅
Eat cat?

Are you for real? This one shock me oo shocked 😱
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by illicit(m): 7:40pm On May 26
Tjra:

Eat cat?

Are you for real? This one shock me oo shocked 😱

Yeah for real

Tastes good

But I won't eat it anymore tho
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by verminnel(f): 7:43pm On May 26
illicit:

We did our neighborhood a favour

They were vermins

πŸ₯΅
which illicit activities were dey carrying out that made them vermins?
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On May 26
illicit:

πŸ₯΅

Ah! 😲
Really?
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by illicit(m): 7:44pm On May 26
Mariangeles:

Ah! 😲
Really?

Yes o
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by illicit(m): 7:44pm On May 26
verminnel:
which illicit activities were dey carrying out that made them vermins?

They steal nah
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by Mariangeles(f): 7:45pm On May 26
illicit:

Yes o

Se mo le gba ounje l'owo yin bayi? undecided
Re: Why Do Cat's Run Away From Home And Disappeared. by illicit(m): 7:47pm On May 26
Mariangeles:

Se mo le gba ounje l'owo yin bayi? undecided

Ehn now

O ti pαΊΉ gan o

MΓ­ o le je mo bayi

πŸ˜‰

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Getting Your Shopping Done The Way You Will Do It? / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Still In Search Of The Right Time For My Sunday Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.