Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Celebrities And Stars Who Dated People Who Worked For Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Stars Who Dated People Who Worked For Them (287 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Stars Who Dated People Who Worked For Them by CSBN: 6:32pm On May 26
Ethan Hawke, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, and more stars once dated their employees.

Dating your boss is generally frowned upon in the workplace -- but that all changes when your boss is a celebrity. In fact, a lot of celebs have actually dated people who have worked for them, from their trainers to their hair stylists. While dating an employee can make things a little bit complicated, a few of these famous couples have proven that when it’s meant to be, it can definitely work.

Find out which celebrities dated their employees…

1. Ethan Hawke

Ethan Hawke's wife, Ryan Shawhughes, once worked as a nanny for his family. Although he was still married to Uma Thurman when they first met, Ethan says their romance didn’t begin until years after his split with Uma. The pair bumped into each other at a park -- and Ethan says “by the time Ryan and I were falling in love, it had been a long while since I had employed her.”

“I met Ryan through my literary agent, and she was indeed one of Maya and Levon’s nannies during a film shoot. After a short period of working for me, Ryan went back to Columbia to get her degree. There were never any scandalous thoughts or actions back then. In the years that followed, my marriage disintegrated due to many pressures, none of which were remotely connected to Ryan,” he explained to The Guardian.

2. Paul Rudd

Paul Rudd's wife, Julie Yaeger, was the first person he met when he moved to New York City. At the time, she was working as a publicist and Paul bumped into her when he visited her office ahead of the premiere of Clueless. After striking up a conversation, he asked her out to lunch a few days later. They ended up dating and tying the knot in 2003.

“Clueless was getting ready to come out, that’s when we met. I worked at a PR firm that he hired, and he got more than PR,” Julie joked on Friday Night in with the Morgans.

Re: Celebrities And Stars Who Dated People Who Worked For Them by CSBN: 6:33pm On May 26

(1) (Reply)

Combs Small Statuary Painted Pottery / Well It’s A Good Appointment. I Know Jurgen Pretty Well - Sir Alex Ferguson / To Realize That She Has The Hereditarily Strongest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.