Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,485 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics (422 Views)

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) / Respect Our Laws Or Be Dealt With – Ghanaian Police To Foreigners / Watch Viral Video Of Ghanaian Soldiers Erotically Doing The One Corner Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Glimpsetv: 6:34pm On May 26
Moments like this should not be overlooked. In this short video, two White soldiers are seen dancing enthusiastically to the popular African praise song "My Helper."

The two White soldiers joined the Ghanaian soldiers in dancing with such joy, clearly showing how much they enjoy the African praise and beat. Let me play the video for you to watch.

It's truly a beautiful scene, and I hope you enjoy it.

Nlfpmod, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGuxWlU0WAU

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by illicit(m): 6:47pm On May 26
I don't see why it's news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Rebuke: 6:55pm On May 26
That other white guy is so into the song. He is even break dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy

" There is something that makes me come into your Presence, my Helper". Lovely though.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by ojun50(m): 7:07pm On May 26
illicit:
I don't see why it's news
You they like said news na

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Rebuke: 7:24pm On May 26
ojun50:

Lol. I no just understand for some people o. It would have been news if the caption reads; "2White Soldiers in a Gun Fight With Ghanaian Soldiers, Many Killed" grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Rebuke: 11:41am On May 27
Glimpsetv:
Moments like this should not be overlooked. In this short video, two White soldiers are seen dancing enthusiastically to the popular African praise song "My Helper."

The two White soldiers joined the Ghanaian soldiers in dancing with such joy, clearly showing how much they enjoy the African praise and beat. Let me play the video for you to watch.

It's truly a beautiful scene, and I hope you enjoy it.

Nlfpmod, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGuxWlU0WAU

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Glimpsetv: 11:44am On May 27
ojun50:

Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Aaronsrod: 12:46pm On May 27
See the power of Jesus!

It can make the white man like us and dance among us.

There is hope for Africa!
Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Quintessence44: 5:02pm On May 27
WHAT A WRETCHED SLAVE MENTALITY.

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?

TUFIAKWA.

PLEASE OP, THE SO-CALLED ‘WHITE PEOPLE’ YOU WORSHIP, ARE MERELY YOUR ALBINO DESCENDANTS.

YOUR BLEACHED-OUT DESCENDANTS.

A FEW OF YOUR ANCESTORS MIGRATED OUT OF AFRICA 40,000 YEARS AGO AND EVENTUALLY LOST THEIR MELANIN SKIN TONE AND BECAME LIGHT-SKINNED FOLLOWING OUTBREAKS OF ALBINISM, OR DNA ADAPTATIONS TO SUNLESS CLIMATES.

THAT IS WHO THEY ARE: YOUR CHILDREN.

THERE IS TOTAL SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS ON THIS.

SO STOP WORSHIPING THEM LIKE THEY ARE GODS OR ANGELS FROM OUTER SPACE.

TUFIAKWA.

DISGUSTING.
Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Rebuke: 6:15am On May 30
Quintessence44:
WHAT A WRETCHED SLAVE MENTALITY.

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?

TUFIAKWA.

PLEASE OP, THE SO-CALLED ‘WHITE PEOPLE’ YOU WORSHIP, ARE MERELY YOUR ALBINO DESCENDANTS.

YOUR BLEACHED-OUT DESCENDANTS.

A FEW OF YOUR ANCESTORS MIGRATED OUT OF AFRICA 40,000 YEARS AGO AND EVENTUALLY LOST THEIR MELANIN SKIN TONE AND BECAME LIGHT-SKINNED FOLLOWING OUTBREAKS OF ALBINISM, OR DNA ADAPTATIONS TO SUNLESS CLIMATES.

THAT IS WHO THEY ARE: YOUR CHILDREN.

THERE IS TOTAL SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS ON THIS.

SO STOP WORSHIPING THEM LIKE THEY ARE GODS OR ANGELS FROM OUTER SPACE.

TUFIAKWA.

DISGUSTING.

If there's anything disgusting here, it's definitely the gebberish yhu Typed up there.

This is one of the reasons people think Africans or the black is sick upstairs.
Yhu just typed in their language, yhu dress in clothes made by them and even eat their foods; Yhu listen to their music and even spend chunk of yhur time watching their movies sometimes, but yhu are here spewing hate on them just because of a mere entertainment news.

Make Una dey tone down this una hypocrisy abeg. Makes yhu sound very sick and troubled.

If not, how does this mean someone is worshiping the white? Habba na, try dey resist the urge to appear unstable upstairs.
Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by Glimpsetv: 7:15am On Jun 10
Aaronsrod:
See the power of Jesus!

It can make the white man like us and dance among us.

There is hope for Africa!

👍
Re: Beautiful Moments: Two White Soldiers Sing And Dance With Ghanaian Soldiers(pics by GBTYO: 7:47am On Jun 10
Slave mentality

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate Obama's Administration / ‘us-based Hackers Tried To Tamper With Russian Polls’ – Elections Chief / OMG! 42 Killed, Mainly Retirees, In French Bus-truck Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.