Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (49803 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Economic Freedom Fighters’ (EFF) leader Julius Malema has called for a boycott of all products from Israel and has called on American-born franchise, McDonald’s South Africa to distance itself from the actions of the global business.

This, after McDonald’s in Israel said it would provide soldiers in the country with free meals amid the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

However, the US burger giant’s franchises in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and Turkey issued statements disassociating themselves from the Israeli franchise.

Addressing supporters and members at the march calling for the closure of the Israeli Embassy in Pretoria, Malema gave the franchise in South Africa until the end of the month to distance itself from the incident.

“Comrades, call to action. McDonald’s is giving the soldiers of Israel food in Israel. We want McDonald’s South Africa to distance itself from what is happening in Israel. They’ve got until the end of this month to issue a statement distancing themselves from what McDonald’s is doing, giving murderers food to murder women and children.”

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
South Africans respond to Malema's ultimatum to McDonald's

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Infojames: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by PythonTutorial2(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Quick Poll
If you support Hamas in the ongoing war, click like. If you support Isreal, click share

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly to get started with a career in Data Science/Analytics ? Check below 👇

31 Likes 105 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Julius Malema, the star who fell before he arose. Julius Malema is not Mandela and doesnt align with the qualities shone through Mandela. You will never ever rise beyond your current level. You are a danger to sane societies. What does Black South Africa produce to be calling for boycott of products from Israel ?

184 Likes 27 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Shijawesss: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
So southafricans are supporting hamas terrorists...

Soon islamic terrorists will teach southafricans a bitter lesson...

They can open their borders and welcome those islamic terrorists refugees

France learned the hard way .

Southafrica is next. ..

A Christian country like southafrica supporting hamas terrorists

203 Likes 23 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by JealousCobra(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
😎

A useless country filled with black xenophobic creatures. . . I wondered what would have been of them if those white dudes didn't developed that country.

Even with the white man's infrastructural developments, the black indigenes are still living in the Stone Age era.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
Julius Malema, the star who fell before he arose. Julius Malema is not Mandela and doesnt align with the qualities shone through Mandela. You will never ever rise beyond your current level. You are a danger to sane societies. What does Black South Africa produce to be calling for boycott of products from Israel ?

U enjoying your life as a pathetic white worshipper 🤷🏽‍♂️

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

U enjoying your life as a pathetic white worshipper 🤷🏽‍♂️

Shut up boy. Where were you when we left our livelihoods to fight and cry for south africans for years of our life. What do you know about freedom ? I will tell you the ancestry of Palestine that dates back 4,000+ years. What do you know aout the origins of the oresent occupation. You're not in my league to engage in an intellectual debate with me. The whole arab lands is surrounded with deserts. From iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, turkey has islans that are desolate. Of naive kids like you think its about oeace. Then let Palestine go to the surrounding arab dwellings where there are soaces and dwell peacefully if truly their struggle is about Peace.

Dont you ever quote me in your life. From Ramaphosa to Julius Malema, to south africans interest in BRICS we have seen the dangers of prosperity to an empty, ignorant soul. South Africa is a nation without well defined ancestry that aligns with solid foundationak principles so as i dont expect your president to be logical, rational and postured towards correctness, it would be a grave error to expect followers like you to know the right path. Blind follower

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by danvon(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
G
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up boy. Where were you when we left our livelihoods to fight and cry for south africans for years of our life. What do you know about freedom ? I will tell you the ancestry of Palestine that dates back 4,000+ years. What do you know aout the origins of the oresent occupation. You're not in my league to engage in an intellectual debate with me. The whole arab lands is surrounded with deserts. From iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, turkey has islans that are desolate. Of naive kids like you think its about oeace. Then let Palestine go to the surrounding arab dwellings where there are soaces and dwell peacefully if truly their struggle is about Peace.

Dont you ever quote me in your life. From Ramaphosa to Julius Malema

U failed to answer a simple question. Are u enjoying your life as a white worshipper? Why did u have to bash black South Africans - was it necessary 🤷🏽‍♂️

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

U failed to answer a simple question. Are u enjoying your life as a white worshipper? Why did u have to bash black South Africans - was it necessary 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ofcourse can i expect any South African to debate me intellectually. Never

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Offpointng: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
This thing is very easy... South Africa stands with Palestine right? On an independent opinion, why not open SA's boarders to Palestinian refugees to come and stay?

All these IGG is nothing but an Hypocritical move, open ur boarders and collect some Palestinian refugees if you indeed care bout them and stand with them.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

A useless country filled with black xenophobic creatures. . . I wondered what would have been of them if those white dudes didn't developed that country.

Stop wondering.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Stop wondering. Richest tribe in Africa is South African and ruled by a black king using the platinum resources to develop the nation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Stop wondering. Richest tribe in Africa is South African and ruled by a black king using the platinum resources to develop the nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Ofcourse can i expect any South African to debate me intellectually. Never

Did u forget to include the word black before South African or u already sweating coz u can see the writing on the wall thats its gonna be a very tough day on NL 🤷🏽‍♂️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

Did u forget to include the word black before South African or u already sweating coz u can see the writing on the wall 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let south africans truly embrace education first. Not with a decorated ignorant illoterate oresident from back to back would i then expect a sensible intelligent follower. Would i not be committing witchcrfat having such extreme expectations of you? Foolishness is your heritage by all right and means

Ma na e be ni ma kpa yan

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Im not those Nigerians who come to South Africa to arse lick. I am not coming. Im good

People who hate education and refuse schooling all of a sudden feel they have become knoweldgeable to become deciders on the world stage

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

A useless country filled with black xenophobic creatures. . [b].I wondered what would have been of them if those white dudes didn't developed [/b]that country.
We also wonder how you think outside the ridiculously whitewashed prism. We wait for the day you argue intelligently without this white fanaticism

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by kettykings: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
It seems south Africa is finally getting to its place of no return

12 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Let south africans truly embrace education first. Not with a decorated ignorant illoterate oresident from back to back would i then expect a sensible intelligent follower. Would i not be committing witchcrfat having such extreme expectations of you? Foolishness is your heritage by all right and means

Ma na e be ni ma kpa yan

I see you've been skooled - no longer loosely throwing around the term black South African. I see I've been upgraded to same status as your white idols.

White worshipping level slightly reduced🇳🇬. My work here is done. 😎

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
Im not those Nigerians who come to South Africa to arse lick. I am not coming. Im good

People who hate education and refuse schooling all of a sudden feel they have become knoweldgeable to become deciders on the world stage

Should we compare 🇿🇦/🇳🇬 literacy rates, best universities, development outcomes 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ready for that debate?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by LivingSage: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
You're a brainwashed White slave.

All you do is to denigrate Black yet you're one.

Mental slavery at its peak
Wujio:

14 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

I see you've been skooled - no longer loosely throwing around the term black South African. I see I've been upgraded to same status as your white idols.

White worshipping level slightly reduced🇳🇬. My work here is done. 😎

Ofcourse watery response. Track back to my comments and dare to debate me intellectually and see if you wont be bloodied all over angry

14 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

hahhhaha grin grin oh the irony

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
LivingSage:
You're a brainwashed White slaves.

All you do is to denigrate Black yet you're one.

Mental slavery at its peak

Israel is our ancestral legacy as Christians and the first line of defense for Christianity. Call it whatever you wanna, your headache. Israel is forever

33 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Ofcourse watery response. Track back to my comments and dare to debate me intellectually and see if you wont be bloodied all over angry

Let do this 😎

4 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
KingCold:
hahhhaha grin grin oh the irony

Brother cheesy
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by LivingSage: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Israel and Christianity?
What's the correlation here?

You're not enlightened.
If only you know how Christians are being persecuted in Israel
Wujio:

Israel is out ancestral legacy as Christians and the first line of defense for Christianity. Call it whatever you wanna, your headache. Israel is forever

18 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

Should we compare 🇿🇦/🇳🇬 literacy rates, best universities, development outcomes 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ready for that debate?
I laughed hard when I saw his comment. Nigerians have this big mouth but know very little of the world and their country's standing in it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Brother cheesy

Look at this one who doesn't know meaning of irony but he's calling black South Africans uneducated 🤦🏽‍♂️

KingCold was insulting u, not backing you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) / Biden: The U.S Will Not Send Troops To Defend Ukraine Against Russia / United States Electoral College Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.