Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Vladimir Putin New Updeat Russian Politician�� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vladimir Putin New Updeat Russian Politician�� (52 Views)

Vladimir Putin: A Weird History / Biography Of Elder Statesman, Politician From The North Mallam Adamu Ciroma / How Money Fight Led To Arrest Of Killers Of Politician In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin New Updeat Russian Politician�� by mdnaiem123(m): 7:36pm On May 26
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin ( Russian : Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин ; born October 7, 1952) is a Russian politician and former intelligence officer who currently serves as the President ]READMORE :- [sup][LINK:https://freefoundation123..com/2024/05/vladimir-putin-new-updeat russian.htmlof Russia . Since 1999, Putin has successively ruled the country as President or Prime Minister of Russia: President from 1999 to 2008, Prime Minister from 2008 to 2012, and President since 2012. In addition, from 2008 to 2012, he served as President of the United Russia Party and Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of Russia and Belarus.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First 200k Online With My Smartphone / Ndifreke Ukpong Urges Parents To Prioritize Children's Language And Safety / Lend A Hand To Little Saints Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.