Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Vladimir Putin: A Weird History - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vladimir Putin: A Weird History (505 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / A Compilation Of Weird History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin: A Weird History by healthyguy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
During the Second World War, a soldier obtained leave allowing him to return to his home.

As soon as he reached the street near his house, he saw a parked military truck loaded with corpses and knew that the enemy had bombed his city.

The truck was carrying dozens of dead bodies and was preparing to transport them to a mass grave.

The soldier stood in front of the piled-up corpses to take a last look at them and noticed that a shoe on a woman's foot looked like a shoe he had previously bought for his wife.

He went to his house in a hurry to check on her but didn't find her. He quickly retreated and went back to the truck again to check the body and found his wife.

He was left shocked. He said, "I'll not want my wife buried in a mass grave".

So he asked her body be pulled from the truck in preparation for a proper burial.

During the transfer, it was found that she was still breathing slowly but with difficulty. He carried her to the hospital where the necessary first aid was given to her and she came back to life again.

Years after this incident and at the end of the war, the wife who was almost buried alive became pregnant and gave birth to a boy named Vladimir Putin.

He is the current president of Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin: A Weird History by lordm(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: Vladimir Putin: A Weird History by illicit(m): 3:48am On Aug 08, 2021
Wow
Re: Vladimir Putin: A Weird History by Sufferingboy(f): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmm shocked

(1) (Reply)

Veegil Word Of The Day / Help Me Identify The Problem With My Generator. / The 2022 Season Of The Expanded Merrybet5stars Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.