Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,452 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Earlier Today Explained The Reason It Is BEST To Keep Millionaires In Ur Circle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earlier Today Explained The Reason It Is BEST To Keep Millionaires In Ur Circle (132 Views)

Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Freshyo Made 10 Fresh Millionaires In The Mega Millions Promo! / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earlier Today Explained The Reason It Is BEST To Keep Millionaires In Ur Circle by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:54pm On May 26
Earlier Today: Today VIVIDLY Explained To Me The Reason It is BEST To Keep CHEERFUL Millionaires in Your Circle:

It is One Thing For You To Have SELFLESS And CHEERFUL Millionaires Who Care About Your Collective Growth - As Your Friend.

It is Another Thing For You To Have SELFISH And NON-COPERATIVE Millionaires As Your Friend.

Today Felt Different From My Yesteryears.

A Client Turned Friend Did Me Some Magic And I'm Ready To Share It Here Because I Met Him Right Here On Nairaland.

A Short Story Coming Up Shortly.

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today Explained The Reason It Is BEST To Keep Millionaires In Ur Circle by Sportsolutions2(m): 10:54pm On May 26
Before I Begin My Short Story; I'll Like To Advise People Out There To Completely Stay Off From Any Family Member or Friend Who Doesn't Want To See You Grow Financially.

No Matter How Good Your Heart Is To Everyone; I want You To Know That There Are People Who Don't Ever Want To See You Achieve Things in Life More Than Them.

And Sadly - These People Can Come To You As Family Members or As Close Friends.

When You Observe Such Trait From Any Individual, The Best Thing For You To Do is To QUIETLY KEEP OFF From Such People Without Causing Any DRAMA.

You Might Need To Read The Above To Let It Sink. "Quietly Keep Off From Such People Without Causing Any DRAMA".

From My Many Experiences In Life With People Like These - There Is No Point For You To Try To Amend Ways With People of Such Characteristics Because "THEY CAN NEVER CHANGE."

Their EGO Against The Success of Other People is Inborn And A Dilemma To Them.

You Don't Play The "FORGIVE AND FORGET" Slogan With Such People; Else They Might Soon FORGET You in The Grave!

You Forgive But Don't Forget The Vile And Evil Things That A Person Does To You.

If You Do; Then - You'll Be The Fool For Not Learning From Experience!

Once Bitten - Twice Shy!

Learn From This 4 Words Always!
Re: Earlier Today Explained The Reason It Is BEST To Keep Millionaires In Ur Circle by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:57pm On May 29
Details:

Re: Earlier Today Explained The Reason It Is BEST To Keep Millionaires In Ur Circle by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:08pm On May 29
If I Want To Start Writing About The Good Things That Nairaland Has Done For Me In This Life;

I No Go Fit Count Am.

Ground Go Full.

You See; Forget The Fact That This Present Account Might Appear New And Low On Contents; If You Use This Stance To Try To Unveil Me; You'll Be Lost.

Secondly; If You Are The Type of Person That Loves To Stereotype People And Pass The Signal That SPORT BETTING Is EVIL, A BAD HABIT or Something Entirely WORSE -

Then;

Well Enough For You; You're LOST Already.

The Man Behind The Scenes Here Remains THE MESSIAH OF AFRICAN AGRICULTURE (TMOAA); The MULTIPLIER With The MULTIPLICITY EFFECT.

The MAN of The MULTITUDE Who Can Beat His Chest That He Is Capable of Making A MULTITUDE of OVER 5,000 People MULTI-MILLIONAIRES Through:

1) REAL LIFE SPORT TRADING

2) VFL SPORT TRADING.

By Now; If You Are An Hater of Sport Betting - Before You Leave This Thread; Maybe You Want To Also Be Enlightened That:

Sport BETTING

Is Very Different

Sport TRADING.

If You Don't Understand What I Wrote Again Above; Read It Again.

The Multitude of The DUMB And IGNORANT CROWD of People Engage in SPORT BETTING.

Myself And My FAST MONEY SOLUTION Sport Cartel Members Engage in SPORT TRADING.

Ogbowonke ? (Understood ?)

You can Read Up Again To Assimilate.

Digest Things Up.

It May Be My Last.

~ The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA), The Crypto Messiah.

(1) (Reply)

If Nairaland Does Not Advertise Anywhere, Why Should I Pay For Ad Space? / Canva Pro Account Lifetime Access. No Monthly Subscription / Let's Get Serious As A Nation, Anything More Than N100k Is Unrealistic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.