Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

"Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu (13217 Views)

NIGERIA Was Bleeding When We Took Over, We Have Stopped The Bleeding - TINUBU TO / Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:05pm On May 26
"It has been challenging. It has been fulfilling as well. We took over, and we have stopped the bleeding. I can say categorically now that Nigeria is no longer bleeding. And it will not bleed to death, but rather will now move to prosperity. That is the promise that I made to you all, and it is also the charge that you gave to me.

"We are managing to swim through the pond. The current is not a good one. We will turn the tide. We are turning the bend. This I assure you. I am being very careful. The worst is over for Nigeria. We will prevail.

"I thank the team who have been working really hard. All I can promise is that we will do whatever it takes. We are determined, and we will work so that all Nigerians can feel the impact of good governance.

"We will get value for our money, and it is not for ourselves, but for our children. Our children will not inherit the burden of bad governance. Yet, they will enjoy the prosperity of Nigeria as a blessed nation from our very hands; from our sweat. We will bequeath to them a nation full of pride and prosperity"

"Healthcare upgrade is ongoing. Road rehabilitation and construction is ongoing. Education development is ongoing. I am charging you to look at what is going on in the states. Pay attention to your state governors. Tell them to take their responsibilities seriously and make the people the focus of their development plans. Once there is synergy, then I can assure you that Nigeria will be one of the best nations that you will see anywhere on earth.

"Local government administration is being suffocated. People are looking at the opportunity to ensure that they survive and become more purposeful through community development programmes. What I will not support is any effort to make the local government a unitary system by handing all core responsibilities to the federal government. That is criminal when there is a federal system.

"We have a federal system. There is state and federal administration. We have two components. States must do whatever is in the best interest of their own process of administration. There is no one-size-fits-all. That is what we should do by looking at the revenue formula, and we must be consistent with federalism; fiscal federalism. Those are the things you should expect from me, not the knee-jerk reactions ahead of elections.

"Our population is growing. It is getting larger. The geographical requirement is getting bigger, so we still want more space for housing. The population is growing. So that is the basis for flexibility at the local government level. We must grow and expand," the President said.

"I can tell you that Nigeria is no longer printing paper money and deceiving itself that it has a base for survival. Nigeria went through terrible labour pains, but we have seen the baby coming out alive."

*President Tinubu spoke Friday evening at a meeting with a delegation of Yoruba Leaders of Thought led by Prince Tajudeen Oluyole Olusi.
@aonanuga1956

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:08pm On May 26
Another gibberish load of lies and propaganda. The same Nigeria that is still being bled with policies somersault, insane taxation, looting and rudderless governance?

A bag of rice is 80k today and a lots of families can't feed yet this otondo is still insulting the sensibility of the suffering downtrodden citizens?

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Oceanfl0w: 9:08pm On May 26
Did I hear somebody say Lamba ?

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by gratiaeo(m): 9:10pm On May 26
This Animal always speak without thinking, dollar was N700 when this foolish man enters seat today it's N1530 what a confuse presidiot

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:10pm On May 26
This is the 9 years of APC unfortunate gracing of our national life. Nigeria was among the 5 fastest growing economy in the world in 2015. Now they have ran it aground with unbridled greed, bigotry, nepotism, and ilegalization of institutional corruption from one catastrophic APC government to another. Yet they are not ashame or remorseful nor don’t want to be accountable for the mess they have entangled this nation into

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Beremx(f): 9:10pm On May 26
Nigeria has turned from bleeding to suffering from anaemia.
Tinubu's aides should be telling him the truth. He's far from reality and thinks he's still Lagos state governor.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by ProjectsCityNG: 9:11pm On May 26
Deal with hunger, likelihoods of your citizenry first, Otolo

28 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On May 26
Nigeria under bleeding: Bag of rice 40,000 naira, painter of garri 1,200 naira.

Nigeria without bleeding: Bag of rice is 75,000 naira, painter of garri 3,800 naira.

Ebola is a death sentence to Nigerians, but he won't succeed to kill us all.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by christejames(m): 9:13pm On May 26
Tinubu the hematologist shocked but he can't proffer solutions to the myriads of economic haemolisis bedevileling the nation? undecided

A quack doctor he is cheesy

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Straybullet: 9:18pm On May 26
Useless stupid shameless fools everywhere

46 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Oakenshield: 9:19pm On May 26
Buhari and useless press team no go fit talk bunch of ediots but Nigerians loves suffer will vote for same useless party

15 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by ambale(m): 10:01pm On May 26
True sha, we don bleed all blood comot for body na skin remain now😂😂😂

President onigbana🚶

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by kettykin: 10:14pm On May 26
From bleeding to hemorrhage

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by kestolove95(m): 10:34pm On May 26
ND now the Nigeria is dead

103 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 10:35pm On May 26
sad

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Shobizz(m): 8:31am On May 27
Just imagine.
What's the solution
Is the bleading reducing or get worse.
Most Nigerians is missing Buhari

https://ng.oraimo.com?affiliate_code=mZ62H8eA0L
Oraimo Promo Code: M05FXUSD5A41

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by BigYash: 8:31am On May 27
Stop what? When you don break Nigeria bone on top the bleeding wen Buhari leave am grin

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:31am On May 27
You are cursed
You senile old man.

Who made Nigeria bleed?
APC and Buhari I guess.

Who brought APC and Buhari?
Tinubu!

So who made Nigeria bleed?

TINUBU!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by OmotolaDeniro(f): 8:31am On May 27
Ebimpawa ooooo Tinubu werey

30 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:31am On May 27
Tilumbu, the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence.

Master strategist with no strategy instead a tax collector

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Jagznation(m): 8:32am On May 27
The bleeding stopped cos the country died due to too much blood loss

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Foreverjen002: 8:32am On May 27
But I'm still bleeding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by BarrElChapo(m): 8:32am On May 27
It’s true. The country has died.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Ejebleje: 8:32am On May 27
With subsidy wey Una still dey pay? Or is it with the raging insecurity? Which Kain levels be this na?

10 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by AOB1: 8:32am On May 27
God will give you the strength and knowledge to succeed and lead us in the right way to success

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Lannyjoe4u: 8:32am On May 27
Like m3ntrual bleeding or knife cut bleeding?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Newyorkitis(m): 8:32am On May 27
What?!
Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by AOB1: 8:32am On May 27
OmotolaDeniro:
Ebimpawa ooooo Tinubu werey
Obi will never become the president of this country. You have my words
Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by ClearFlair: 8:33am On May 27

1. Is food now affordable?
2. Is electricity now stable?
3. Is insecurity now gone?
4. APC took over from APC so who bled Nigeria?

@helinues Freestuffsng Yarimo Biodun556

18 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 8:33am On May 27
Peter obi will never be president
Re: "Nigeria Was Bleeding When We Took Over. We Have Stopped The Bleeding" - Tinubu by medropoly(m): 8:33am On May 27
Believe me, you are what Christians calls Antichrist grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Vulcan Energy LLC Really Going To Build Six New Oil Refineries? / Oshiomhole Meets Buhari, Dismisses Corruption Allegations / Jos Crisis: Banditry-Plagued Kaduna Evacuates Students From Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.