Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,397 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] (487 Views)

Programming Section Moderator Recruitment / Minimum Computer Specs For Programming / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 11:39pm On May 26
Greetings to my fellow citizens of the house, please I need recommendations for 2 forums that can help moderate and drive my rebranched tech forum here -- https://afrkd.ng

For now, traffic is low and activities are minimal but that is going to change pretty soon, this is why I need 2 hard-working moderators to assist with this.

Note: though this will be paid upon negotation, but it will be mainly stipend as it is not a full-time job. I once moderated on nairaland in the past, quite interesting but I did not get paid even N1 ==> well, I did not ask for money sha before people start shouting oga seun here.

Keeping the above in mind, if you have any recommendations of people for this position, I will be interested. I prefer students for certain reasons, and the person must know at least one programming language no matter how small, at all at all, na im bad pass.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Iambro(m): 5:55am On May 27
I have strong knowledge of PHP
I can help moderate as I'm always active online 25/7 cool
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 6:55am On May 27
Iambro:
I have strong knowledge of PHP
I can help moderate as I'm always active online 25/7 cool
Okay, let me see the responses first. I will be checking your profiles, I need those that can make good posts too to engage people.
And also answer technical questions properly.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Iambro(m): 9:01am On May 27
Alright anytime 😊
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Shomek(m): 10:15am On May 27
africoders18:
Greetings to my fellow citizens of the house, please I need recommendations for 2 forums that can help moderate and drive my rebranched tech forum here -- https://afrkd.ng

For now, traffic is low and activities are minimal but that is going to change pretty soon, this is why I need 2 hard-working moderators to assist with this.

Note: though this will be paid upon negotation, but it will be mainly stipend as it is not a full-time job. I once moderated on nairaland in the past, quite interesting but I did not get paid even N1 ==> well, I did not ask for money sha before people start shouting oga seun here.

Keeping the above in mind, if you have any recommendations of people for this position, I will be interested. I prefer students for certain reasons, and the person must know at least one programming language no matter how small, at all at all, na im bad pass.
Am intrested
I have good knowledge of php and js
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 10:53am On May 27
For those that are signifying interest, you may need to at least signup, make at least one post or comment, stroll around a bit to ensure you understand the forum, it is much different from nairaland style.

@shomek your profile looks great, also being able to do 2 languages is an advantage too. Try creating a profile on the board with same username and make a post or two, I will communicate further with you afte that.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Shomek(m): 11:23am On May 27
africoders18:
For those that are signifying interest, you may need to at least signup, make at least one post or comment, stroll around a bit to ensure you understand the forum, it is much different from nairaland style.

@shomek your profile looks great, also being able to do 2 languages is an advantage too. Try creating a profile on the board with same username and make a post or two, I will communicate further with you afte that.
I have tried it
The forum is showing me error
The error is : the full version of the forum can't be load
Try hard reloading the page

I reload the page ? it's not giving me an option to sign up for an account
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 11:50am On May 27
Shomek:
I have tried it
The forum is showing me error
The error is : the full version of the forum can't be load
Try hard reloading the page

I reload the page ? it's not giving me an option to sign up for an account
What browser did you use?I will check that out.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 11:54am On May 27
@Shomek I have seen a bug report which I have resolved. That may be what blocked you from access, you can try again.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Shomek(m): 12:15pm On May 27
africoders18:
What browser did you use?I will check that out.
You can chat me on whatsapp with a screenshot of what you got -- 07030290746
Am not currently on whatsapp are u on facebook
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Shomek(m): 12:17pm On May 27
africoders18:
@Shomek I have seen a bug report which I have resolved. That may be what blocked you from access, you can try again.
Okay i will try again now
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 12:19pm On May 27
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Shomek(m): 12:40pm On May 27
africoders18:
https://web.facebook.com/dhtml4ever/
I have messaged you
How did you create the url for you facebook profile.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 1:22pm On May 27
Shomek:
I have messaged you
How did you create the url for you facebook profile.
I cant even remember but facebook have such a function in their setting somewhere just that the setting keep changing place from time to time.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Shomek(m): 1:33pm On May 27
africoders18:

I cant even remember but facebook have such a function in their setting somewhere just that the setting keep changing place from time to time.
Okay i will definately find it
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 9:30am On Jun 01
I am still in the lookout, no candidate selected yet
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by gistray: 12:22pm On Jun 01
Interested.
Dhtml 🙂
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 6:04pm On Jun 01
gistray:
Interested.
Dhtml 🙂
Okay let's say, start by registering and creating a profile with your name, create like one post and drop one comment somewhere to have a feel of things.
Then after that, chat me up and we can discuss.
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by Eboyng: 10:23am On Jun 06
Your site no load
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 7:11pm On Jun 06
Eboyng:
Your site no load
Hmn, what did you get when you tried to open it? And have you tried again?
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by gistray: 10:39pm On Jun 06
africoders18:

Okay let's say, start by registering and creating a profile with your name, create like one post and drop one comment somewhere to have a feel of things.
Then after that, chat me up and we can discuss.
No feedback from u
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 12:01am On Jun 07
gistray:

No feedback from u
I replied you now. Did you check out the forum at all and see if you can access, and interact with it a bit, so that you are sure you can handle it. It is much different from Naira Land
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by gistray: 12:22am On Jun 07
africoders18:

I replied you now. Did you check out the forum at all and see if you can access, and interact with it a bit, so that you are sure you can handle it. It is much different from Naira Land
I was the one who created the post about Captcha.
Replied tog with my other account... I frequently access here from PC or phone and both are different account.... Also I've been a member of the platform for about 4 years now albeit not a frequent user
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 6:16pm On Jun 07
gistray:

I was the one who created the post about Captcha.
Replied tog with my other account... I frequently access here from PC or phone and both are different account.... Also I've been a member of the platform for about 4 years now albeit not a frequent user
Great, chat me up here then - https://web.facebook.com/dhtml4ever/
Re: Paid Moderator Recruitment For Programming Board [Closed] by africoders18: 10:57pm On Jun 10
I have already found some people so this, thanks guys for the recommendations.

(1) (Reply)

Udemy Account For Sale / Please Help! Which Programming Language Do I Start With As A Newbie In Coding? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.