Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,453 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Amazon KDP Course - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amazon KDP Course (88 Views)

Get Access To Copywriting Materials And The Amazon KDP Course Here / Please Who Can Teach Me Amazon Kdp / How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP Course by Bartholomewchuk(m): 11:55pm On May 26
THIS COURSE DIVIDED INTO TWO CATEGORIES 👇👇
1. Digital marketing:
Where you will learn how to run Facebook traffic Ads, Instagram Ads, SNAPCHAT ads, YouTube Monetization, basic Copywriting, Web Dev, Graphic design masterclasses and Drop shipping

2. AMAZON KDP
Amazon kdp is all about publishing free Ebooks on your Amazon account then Amazon will sell them for you and they will remove 30% and deposit 70% into your foreign bank account, you can withdraw the money into your local bank account at a fixed time.

NOTE:
I. You must not be a writer before you can start Amazon kdp, you will learn how to publish short Ebooks for free on Amazon platform with the right Niche. By God grace I have alot of people currently under my mentorship that started with Zero experience and their making it massive.

B. You will learn how to create a verified Amazon kdp account and foreign bank account and how to Link them together to receive payment from Amazon

C. You will learn how to create your free Ebooks both the manuscript and paperback with the right Niche

D. You will learn how to publish your short Ebooks on your Amazon account easily

E. You will learn how to publish different type of low content and no content Ebooks with the right Niche that will facilitate your sales on Amazon KDP

F. You will learn how to run a successful Amazon Ads to make more sales

G. You will learn the secrets of Amazon best selling NICHE, the use of pen name, I.A generator, how to use Canva and the best keywords ETC
Maximum: within a week after implementing this course you will definitely start earning on Amazon kdp and Digital Marketing gradually through my Mentorship by the special grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Itel Launches Rs4:the Ultimate Gaming Device With G99 Ultimate Gaming Processor / Buy Walmart Seller Account / Avoid Falling Into Hands Of Scammers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.