Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,446 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out (762 Views)

Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by ebidabs: 10:15am On May 27
Raymond is not my child ...

I have just handed over a 22 years old son to the mother, whom by birth was not my biological child as claimed by his mother. Raymond's mother mrs Helmina made this open confession in the presence of my family elders, & her cousin sister mrs Mercy Ogounga, she claimed. 'I was impregnated by my father's next door neighbour somewhere in port harcourt'. The man is from Nembe & not Peremabiri in Southern Ijaw Lga.

Though the boy's mother insisted that I adopt him as my child since she had not mentioned any other name as his father from birth. But I declined the offer & insisted the boy be taken to his real father. I took the child when the mother abandoned him to my relatives in small village called Onyoma at the age of 11 months. He had grown to be a man under my watch & went to one of the most expensive schools (Lead British International Schools) in Abuja, from primary to secondary.

Raymond school fees alone was N970,000.00 as of when he finished from secondary school. But that wasn't the most painful side of the story, the most painful side of the story was losing someone you onced shared as family, not because death took him away, but that you can not retain him because of birthrights that he is no long your child. In 2018, i have built a 4 bedroom flat in the village for Helmina's family as Raymond's mother. Though I did out of free will & I do not regret my desire & share of goodwill. Though, it is painful.

You know what it means to bring up a child like a king, in the kind of comfort every poor or rich father will wish for his kids, only to end up that the child was another person's own & not yours, this is painful. But just like I cannot share the love of my children with anyone, so equally I will not mix up my bloodline with another person's blood as mine when God knows he is not, no I can't. Imagine when the elders of the family asked, 'how old was the pregnancy when you took steps to change the father from your father's next door neighbour to Paul Eris'? '4 months old' she replied. Are you saying one can just wake up to accept a 4 months old pregnancy without proper investigations to ascertain the true nature of the child', the elders asked again?

No sir, I once had an abortion for him, 9 months after, I came back with this very one & tell him it was not properly removed, so the belly floated up', Helmina answered.So what was his react -ions, they asked? He argued that the child was not his own right from birth, but I abandoned the child with his far relatives at Onyoma community when the boy was 7 months old & ran to port harcourt, that was how he went back to carry the child' .. Helmina replied. Well, I have tried to keep the pain since then, knowing life is pain, & pains are signs of courage in every beautiful life you intend to make. Don't get angry, don't fight or rush pain, as long as pain van teach you gently as it can do to the other person.

Just like no one will say to hold a permanent empty heart is easy, I also don't want to confront it. This pain is my privilege, I don't want to continue to get a grip on it. The worst is to get killed by silence, some pains hurt but silence kills. I have tried to turn cold after asking the mother to return the boy to his biological father, & that will give me an immense pleasure, but people still keep the feelings like he is my son, this is why am turning up. Please Raymond is no more my son, accept it & let's move on. To me, he looks very irritating because i cannot adopt him as his mother wished. We shared all the love for 22 years, we can't continue boy, bye!!!

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by sageb: 11:55am On May 27
ebidabs:

I have just handed over a 22 years old son to the mother, whom by birth was not my biological child as claimed by his mother. Raymond's mother mrs Helmina made this open confession in the presence of my family elders, & her cousin sister mrs Mercy Ogounga, she claimed. 'I was impregnated by my father's next door neighbour somewhere in port harcourt'. The man is from Nembe & not Peremabiri in Southern Ijaw Lga.

Though the boy's mother insisted that I adopt him as my child since she had not mentioned any other name as his father from birth. But I declined the offer & insisted the boy be taken to his real father. I took the child when the mother abandoned him to my relatives in small village called Onyoma at the age of 11 months. He had grown to be a man under my watch & went to one of the most expensive schools (Lead British International Schools) in Abuja, from primary to secondary.

Raymond school fees alone was N970,000.00 as of when he finished from secondary school. But that wasn't the most painful side of the story, the most painful side of the story was losing someone you onced shared as family, not because death took him away, but that you can not retain him because of birthrights that he is no long your child. In 2018, i have built a 4 bedroom flat in the village for Helmina's family as Raymond's mother. Though I did out of free will & I do not regret my desire & share of goodwill. Though, it is painful.

You know what it means to bring up a child like a king, in the kind of comfort every poor or rich father will wish for his kids, only to end up that the child was another person's own & not yours, this is painful. But just like I cannot share the love of my children with anyone, so equally I will not mix up my bloodline with another person's blood as mine when God knows he is not, no I can't. Imagine when the elders of the family asked, 'how old was the pregnancy when you took steps to change the father from your father's next door neighbour to Paul Eris'? '4 months old' she replied. Are you saying one can just wake up to accept a 4 months old pregnancy without proper investigations to ascertain the true nature of the child', the elders asked again?

No sir, I once had an abortion for him, 9 months after, I came back with this very one & tell him it was not properly removed, so the belly floated up', Helmina answered.So what was his react -ions, they asked? He argued that the child was not his own right from birth, but I abandoned the child with his far relatives at Onyoma community when the boy was 7 months old & ran to port harcourt, that was how he went back to carry the child' .. Helmina replied. Well, I have tried to keep the pain since then, knowing life is pain, & pains are signs of courage in every beautiful life you intend to make. Don't get angry, don't fight or rush pain, as long as pain van teach you gently as it can do to the other person.

Just like no one will say to hold a permanent empty heart is easy, I also don't want to confront it. This pain is my privilege, I don't want to continue to get a grip on it. The worst is to get killed by silence, some pains hurt but silence kills. I have tried to turn cold after asking the mother to return the boy to his biological father, & that will give me an immense pleasure, but people still keep the feelings like he is my son, this is why am turning up. Please Raymond is no more my son, accept it & let's move on. To me, he looks very irritating because i cannot adopt him as his mother wished. We shared all the love for 22 years, we can't continue boy, bye!!!

Another Paternity fraud case, I hope he finds closure soon.
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:22pm On May 27
If that young boy was a millionaire
I doubt the father will throw him out

Imagine you send him out, and he later becomes Successful.
He will come and attach with the boy glory

Nobody knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by ebidabs: 1:30pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:

Nobody knows tomorrow

I think all he wants is the father of the boy to take charge of his responsibility moving forward which is not even going to be demanding anymore..

If I may ask, do you even mind what could be the mental state of the man upon hearing that someone he took as a child for 22years isn't is child. Please throw your blame to the mother.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by alphaNomega: 2:07pm On May 27
ChizzyBuna:
I[b]f that young boy was a millionaire
I doubt the father will throw him out[/b]

Nobody knows tomorrow

Bullshit

Show me one incident of paternity fraud that said child was a millionaire and the father was forcing to attach himself.

Some of you sniff cocaine before posting

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:29pm On May 27
Dna

Trust a woman @ ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Fidecoo(m): 2:48pm On May 27
ebidabs:

Where EreluRoz dey?
Because na her type of one sided supported story wey she dey like be this.
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Dpharisee: 8:20pm On May 27
Paternity fraud everywhere, I can no longer keep count, women get mind, after 22 years you suddenly reappeared to tell the truth that you pinned an unwanted pregnancy on him because the man that impregnated you won't take responsibility

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by superCleanworks(m): 12:10am On May 28
ebidabs:

You know what it means to bring up a child like a king, in the kind of comfort every poor or rich father will wish for his kids, only to end up that the child was another person's own & not yours, this is painful. But just like I cannot share the love of my children with anyone, so equally I will not mix up my bloodline with another person's blood as mine when God knows he is not, no I can't.
!

na SOLID material you be.
Don't confuse the bloodline. Who no be your son, no be your son.
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by otherway: 12:34am On May 28
It's another one.
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by DND069: 11:08am On May 28
Men are wired naturally to see women as angels -- pure; ones who could do no harms. That is most reason men drop their bars/get vulnerable with women. Why men then would agree no sex before marriage.

Before now, men would meet women and fantasize them to be their wives on a first meeting. These naturally instinct in men about women is gradually fading as women now prove to men they are not what they thought they were.

Now, every man sees every woman as w.hore irrespective of which background she comes from.
Why the notion of even if she is a virgin, after first child, run a DNA test.
The effect is sky rocketing. Ladies could testify to this, most men do not wanna know anymore if you good lady or not, they wanna taste that cocchie before anything follows.

Now this is the effect: men now say all lots of shits about women.
• Trust women at your own risks
• Fear women
• Just wanna have them as baby mamas.
• Even if I know she is cheating/acting suspicious, I play along.
• Pipe and dump.
And whole of lots of shits.
Probably women do not understand what these shits listed above mean subconsciously, it means most men see women as w.hores. The naturally instinct men got for women is gradually going into extinction.
Men's narrative bout women has changed! Not for good but for worse.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:38am On May 28
Omo,the F fender get mind I swear.
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by jmoore(m): 11:52am On May 28
Most men are victims of paternity fraud especially when the firstborn is involved because of fornication. Stay away from premarital sex and dodge this bullet.

I don't even understand the rush to marry because she told you she's pregnant. Delay the marriage for 2 years and see how another man will become the father of that baby.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Caramia2020(m): 11:59am On May 28
Women, 22 yrs old boy belongs to someone else, I am confused, I don't know what to say.
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Jaycee07(m): 2:26pm On May 28
ChizzyBuna:

Nobody knows tomorrow

Did you read the story really well?
The man in question gave the boy a good life. He sent him to an expensive schools, built a four bed house to his mom. Does that sound like the man is in any dire need?
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by Obierika(m): 4:59pm On May 28
After 22 years?

Why type of fuckery is this?
Re: Paternity Fraud - Bayelsa Amnesty General, Paul Eris AKA Ogunboss cries out by GOFRONT(m): 5:33pm On May 28
Women.......

Some years back, you would hear some men chanting "I trust my wife, I trust my wife" yen yen yen.........Your wife wen dey fvck your pastor outside

Now he be like say their eye don begin see things and things, he don begin clear to them now.

Just d way puna dey hungry a married man to shook outside marriage, na d same way preeq dey hungry married woman too to knack outside once in a while and bring home another man sperm to fertilize her eggs.

Las las, so many marriages will turn to a laughing stock until we change our dubious ways

(1) (Reply)

Sold!! Sweet Deal!! Clean Laptop For Sale (photo) / Who Are You In Love With Now? / This Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.