Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,452 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. (528 Views)

Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. by fineboynl(m): 10:41am On May 27
Currently only MTN network is capable of online streaming in my location. MTN 4G LTE is more stable. Airtel use to be super fast but lately they are very terrible. And while Glo is total rubbish.

I did streaming for just few hours in a day and used up about 5gb on MTN which is not sustainable. Even in a month it will be more than 100gb

My DStv just expired. And I am tempted to resubscribed the yanga package for 5k. My problem with DStv is lack of content. And one is not in control of what they watch unlike the data TV.

What YouTube data package that can give me better data for a month for that 5k. Otherwise I will just opted for DStv.

That feeling of TV showing something even if you are not watching it. Is why cable TV is good.

Data TV is much more expensive with subscriptions here and there.
Re: I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. by Dehinde24: 10:43am On May 27
Go for free to air to enjoy movies and other good content or get SLTV . You can contact me on 08033407643 for more detail
Re: I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. by Bossman(m): 6:21pm On May 27
Streaming uses a lot of data as you mentioned. Since MTN works well for you, your best bet is their 200GB monthly plan for 30k. Yes, it's a bit expensive. I was their for 2 weeks in March. I signed up for this plan upon landing and used it for streaming (Brought my IPTV with me) and every thing else. My TV was on and playing something as long as I was in the house. Through it all I still had about 70GB left when I left Naija.
Re: I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. by enobong18: 6:41pm On May 27
I sell 1GB for ₦200. It could be cheaper if you go real high. Contact me on 0814692241nine

Re: I Need Help With MTN Data Plan For Smart/data TV. by PlasmaTV: 11:48pm On May 27
If you have the means, buy Starlink . 38k monthly will give you unlimited Internet. Literally unlimited. Literally. And you can connect up to 50 (I think) devices.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Phone Of 270-300k / Habits That Do Not Prevent Premature Aging / Very Clean Bb Javelin For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.