Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV (5790 Views)

How To Watch DSTV Live TV On Your Phone, Laptop Or PC For Free / How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen / Five Lies They Tell You About Phone, Laptop Batteries By Prince Osuagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Complete IPTV package Now Available in your location.
All Live games guaranteed on the Pipul TV IPTV platform @ zero DATA cost.

Pipul TV is a licensed Nigerian broadcaster. Pipul TV subscribers don't need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated MTN SIM CARD that's already preactivated to access all our content FREE. Simply pay your Pipul TV subscription and stream without hassle.

Pipul TV Subscription:
Monthly #3500
Weekly #1250

Each subscription package gives you guaranteed access 24/7 to all our content absolutely DATA-Free. Available both on Android and iOS.

Sign up today, pickup your preconfigured SIM Card from any of our outlet close to you. Check my signature for link and contact details.

Watch TV and not your Data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzMN0Mejv7I
#ProudlyNigerian #OurOwn #MissNothing #WiGadaDey

1 Like

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by gift2xl: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Make Minister of information and culture catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
gift2xl:
Make Minister of information and culture catch you.
This is not a tweak pls, it's a legit IPTV company that brings you this offer, I will advice you take time to find out more.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by Emm22(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
How do i download the app?
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Emm22:
How do i download the app?
Check the link in my signature below.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by nathdim: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2021
PipulTv1:

Check the link in my signature below.
can we watch live matches like premier league and ucl
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
nathdim:
can we watch live matches like premier league and ucl

You can watch all Live sports sir.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by overdrive(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2021
overdrive:
visit an outlet in your location Sir.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
it's a premium pay tv service, unlike others, pipul tv subscription covers for everything including unlimited data for viewing.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by frugal(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2021
What's the title of the film at the end?
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2021
frugal:
What's the title of the film at the end?
I don't know, it's a live channel in the App
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Watch TV with zero data
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Unlimited Streaming Data @ #3500
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2021
mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2021
ROYALTY REALITY TV SHOW - GAME CHANGER EDITION

Nigerian’s first leadership reality show, the ROYALTY REALITY TV SHOW, kicked off its second edition on July 15, 2021, themed “the Game Changer” edition, the show is slated to run for 41 days.
From the stimulating conversations at the royal court, exciting games and drama presentations, and leadership seminars from top celebrities, the show has continuously inculcated leadership qualities to these royal housemates as well as viewers.

31 contenders will spend 41 days in the house. Who will emerge as the Game Changer? 

Join the show 24/7 on Pipul TV Entertainment Channel 302 (Hamon Reel).

#WiGadaDey

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by BianoJay(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Try and work on your channels first and get them to be stable. Your reviews aren't encouraging at the moment.

Work more on getting your platform to be very stable and, trust me, your existing customers will be the ones bringing new customers to you.

Focus more on live football, that is what majority of people do subscriptions for.

2 Likes

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
BianoJay:
Try and work on your channels first and get them to be stable. Your reviews aren't encouraging at the moment.

Work more on getting your platform to be very stable and, trust me, your existing customers will be the ones bringing new customers to you.

Focus more on live football, that is what majority of people do subscriptions for.

Thanks for the feedback Sir,

Just a quick question are you currently a user or this your review is based on hear say?

I asked because if you are a user you will agree with me that we have achieved relative stability on our channels at the moment
and about Football we are still not relenting in ensuring our subscribers miss nothing.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by BianoJay(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
PipulTv1:

Thanks for the feedback Sir,

Just a quick question are you currently a user or this your review is based on hear say?

I asked because if you are a user you will agree with me that we have achieved relative stability on our channels at the moment
and about Football we are still not relenting in ensuring our subscribers miss nothing.

Firstly, I appreciate your calm response to my comments, it shows someone who is open to growth, and I'm especially happy because, I sincerely want Pipul TV to thrive.

I'm an ardent follower of yours and I'm on your telegram group, and truth be said, you're working and improving every day.

You have a great business model and, trust me, with hard work, you'd be surprised at where you'd be in a year or two.

I'm waiting to come on board...the only thing I watch is football and most people I have spoken to about your service keep asking about live football matches, it's why most people pay for cable TV anyways.

Unlimited live streaming at #3500 without data is a game changer.

I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
BianoJay:

Firstly, I appreciate your calm response to my comments, it shows someone who is open to growth, and I'm especially happy because, I sincerely want Pipul TV to thrive.

I'm an ardent follower of yours and I'm on your telegram group, and truth be said, you're working and improving every day.

You have a great business model and, trust me, with hard work, you'd be surprised at where you'd be in a year or two.

I'm waiting to come on board...the only thing I watch is football and most people I have spoken to about your service keep asking about live football matches, it's why most people pay for cable TV anyways.

Unlimited live streaming at #3500 without data is a game changer.

I wish you the very best.
Thank you for your support Sir,

Pipul TV is the home of football as we try our best to broadcast all Live sporting events, there's something for everyone on Pipul TV.

Can't wait to have you onboard Sir.

#WiGadaDey

1 Like

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
All live sports are covered
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
DATA-Free and Unlimited, watch Anytime Anywhere. SIM card costs #500 only (Network: MTN) weekly and Monthly Subscriptions available

Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by Zealoy(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Where can I get the Sim card or can I use my own mtn to stream?
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Zealoy:
Where can I get the Sim card or can I use my own mtn to stream?
Visit the website for list of outlets or contact me below.
You need a Pipul TV sim card.
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pipul TV Subscription:
Monthly #3500
Weekly #1250
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by Jacku: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
PipulTv1:
Pipul TV Subscription:
Monthly #3500
Weekly #1250
how can one get this
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
how can one get this
Check my signature for link and contact details in case of any further enquiry
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pipul TV Subscription:
Monthly #3500
Weekly #1250
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Pipul TV Subscription:
Monthly #3500
Weekly #1250
Re: Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV by PipulTv1: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorola Moto G: Best Budget Phone With Top notch Specifications / My Experience So Far With The Tecno L8 Plus / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.