Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london (3300 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: I honestly would rather be doing something much more constructive. But this case is one I have to attend to.
a jobless person is the devils workshop,only pretending to have work to do.pathetic loafer cheesy since you dont have a job,come and help us sweep and mop our house and you will be paid 2o,ooo naira per month.you better jump at the offer before poverty and pride ruins the little brain you have completly
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: ode helping your mummy out does not make you a mummys boy or did i type that there.i'm telling you that is ur lack of discretion that will ruin you.anyway whether youre a mummys boy or not,its none of my buisness,ita in your place as a reasonable person to help out domestically instead of sitting here and typing nonesense.
choi! Now I'm convinced there is no hope of you ever having sense. Smh!

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Ryabcool: choi! Now I'm convinced there is no hope of you ever having sense. Smh!
on the contrary your stewwpeedity will never allow you to be wise. When you grow up,come and talk to me,na your type we dey talk.mshewwww.shaki na ma'n sebi ora cheesy ase kosi nkan kan lagbari e afi oro dido cheesy
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Ryabcool(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: on the contrary your stewwpeedity will never allow you to be wise. When you grow up,come and talk to me,na your type we dey talk.mshewwww.shaki na ma'n sebi ora cheesy ase kosi nkan kan lagbari e afi oro dido cheesy

K

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Busybody2(f): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
kulyie: you're the one that needs to behave

*raises one eyebrow* My post wasn't addressed to the likes of you with your klingon textspeak, cos i didn't expect you to understand it, so abeg wakapass my friend, arrant nonsense, pssssft cool
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Busy_body:

*raises one eyebrow* My post wasn't addressed to the likes of you with your klingon textspeak, cos i didn't expect you to understand it, so abeg wakapass my friend, arrant nonsense, pssssft cool
:p
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Callotti: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Once a Nigerian woman tastes sweeeeeet freedom huh? Or starts to KNACK Berra blokoses outside marriage, the so-called husband becomes a GRAAAAVE irritant! grin
Glad to know men also feel like 'unclaimed abandoned, Biafran-PROP-TYZZZ suffering from the laws of diminishing emotional and romantiQUE returns! wink
It is a woman's world too!
Hallelujah!!!! cool

Nna brossssieeeh! Love is not by force! Abeg carreh ya shirrrrenzzz h-enter for 'Ouse! Make you begin h-answer GOOD FATHER ati SWEET MOTHER! grin
Madam don chop kola weh sweet pass ya own! tongue
Next time, learn to chop poooohsie goooood!!! grin
Okongwu style nor dey rain pass onitsha bridge!!!

Make you tian ya Goduuuu. . . Say she nor poison you and ya bitter-sour-sour blokos! Na my "fellow widows" we for dey tok nau keh! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of 10-year-old Marriage after his wife experienced london by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Callotti: Once a Nigerian woman tastes sweeeeeet freedom huh? Or starts to KNACK Berra blokoses outside marriage, the so-called husband becomes a GRAAAAVE irritant! grin
Glad to know men also feel like 'unclaimed abandoned, Biafran-PROP-TYZZZ suffering from the laws of diminishing emotional and romantiQUE returns! wink
It is a woman's world too!
Hallelujah!!!! cool

Nna brossssieeeh! Love is not by force! Abeg carreh ya shirrrrenzzz h-enter for 'Ouse! Make you begin h-answer GOOD FATHER ati SWEET MOTHER! grin
Madam don chop kola weh sweet pass ya own! tongue
Next time, learn to chop poooohsie goooood!!! grin
Okongwu style nor dey rain pass onitsha bridge!!!

Make you tian ya Goduuuu. . . Say she nor poison you and ya bitter-sour-sour blokos! Na my "fellow widows" we for dey tok nau keh! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che
5000 likes.am so loving this persons post cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Matured Advise. / How Can I Use My Woman Power? / Woman, Why I Will Always Be Afraid Of Them For The Rest Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.