Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2365046 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2017
sod09:
look like we getting stuck with Ozil for a long tym...i still feel Sanchez might stay too

Wenger too!!!

5 years contract extension on the table
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2017
elrony:

Wenger too!!!

dat one sure die!!!
modern football don't like lazy players like ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
elrony:

Wenger too!!!
It is 2years. Why you too wicked?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
sod09:
dat one sure die!!! modern football don't like lazy players like ozil
Ozil is not lazy. Why not check his stats instead of complaining?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spy360:

I don't care abt his useless stat....he's a ghost Nd lazy mother fucker dat disappear in big games.
oh not only big games sef, almost all teams
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spy360:

We've overflogged this Ozil issue on here. The guy's body language misleads people to think he doesn't do squat. I want Sanchez to go to another club. Arsenal no fit dey cage him destiny like this. Ozil fit Arsenal, Sanchez doesn't, at least till there's a change in the mentality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TapDance: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spy360:
There are reports that Arsenal may appoint their first Director of Football as changes ring at the Emirates. Top of the list is club legend Marc Overmars who have held similar role at Ajax.

How would a Director of Football help a club, using Arsenal as a case study?

Cc: Roland17, Nihilist, Ibime, Afrodoc2, Nateevs

Depends on how much control Wenger is ready to relinquish, But typically Directors handle youth talents so Wengers failed experiments like Walcott, Chamberlain etc won't be as bountiful.

Also, you might finally start spending more from your treasury.

ALL in all it will make you less Shìt but you still won't enter Top 4 for a decade cuz y'all little Twats don't deserve it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
An0nimus:

We've overflogged this Ozil issue on here. The guy's body language misleads people to think he doesn't do squat. I want Sanchez to go to another club. Arsenal no fit dey cage him destiny like this. Ozil fit Arsenal, Sanchez doesn't, at least till there's a change in the mentality.

If you watch Match of the day or some analysis focusing on Ozil in games arsenal lost, you will never say misleading again. Someone who just stands and watch as his team is being attacked and scored naim u say nor lazy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
TapDance:

Depends on how much control Wenger is ready to relinquish, But typically Directors handle youth talents so Wengers failed experiments like Walcott, Chamberlain etc won't be as bountiful.

Also, you might finally start spending more from your treasury.

ALL in all it will make you less Shìt but you still won't enter Top 4 for a decade cuz y'all little Twats don't deserve it
How is it like playing Europa League. As in how do you guys cope?

I need your experience cos it seems we may be joining you guys over there next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
An0nimus:

Sanchez dey craze, he is not going anywhere.

After playing us out off top 4 he now wants to leave to a CL club. Even if his contract remain half month, he must finish it with us in whatever Euro league we find ourselves next season.

Afterall Hazard and co did not leave Chelsea when they did poorly last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
joeace2020:

If you watch Match of the day or some analysis focusing on Ozil in games arsenal lost, you will never say misleading again. Someone who just stands and watch as his team is being attacked and scored naim u say nor lazy.
I don't know what you are watching, but the ones I watched clearly show Ozil as the player with the highest work rate, in terms of distance covered, passes, interceptions etc. He even has more successful tackles than some of our DMs.

Check Opta, stats don't lie.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TapDance: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spy360:

How is it like playing Europa League. As in how do you guys cope?

I need your experience cos it seems we may be joining you guys over there next season.

You won't be joining us because we will be leaving but have fun there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
joeace2020:

I'm guessing Match of the day involving games when Arsenal wins will be different. Even Sanchez has his goofs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spy360:

Sanchez dey craze, he is not going anywhere.

After playing us out off top 4 he now wants to leave to a CL club. Even if his contract remain half month, he must finish it with us in whatever Euro league we find ourselves next season.

Afterall Hazard and co did not leave Chelsea when they did poorly last season.

haha you won't blame Sanchez entirely. I hate it when he does that Superman thing sha. Thinking he's saviour and has to carry the team on his shoulders angry. He's cost us some silly goals this season.

A chunk of the blame goes to AW. This Welbeck in the middle is obviously lacking bite and everyone sees it except Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:18am On Apr 15, 2017
An0nimus:

haha you won't blame Sanchez entirely. I hate it when he does that Superman thing sha. Thinking he's saviour and has to carry the team on his shoulders angry. He's cost us some silly goals this season.

A chunk of the blame goes to AW. This Welbeck in the middle is obviously lacking bite and everyone sees it except Wenger.
Wenger wants to develop him to a top striker.

Imagine! sad

Mr Developer, why don't he develop our trophy cabinet instead.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Arsenal sign Kolastinic on a free from Shalke 04.
He is a left back at 6ft but can also play CB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Spy360:
Arsenal sign Kolastinic on a free from Shalke 04.

He is a left back at 6ft but can also play CB.
Top player for a top club. Now you can finally compete for a trophy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
eph12:

Top player for a top club. Now you can finally compete for a trophy.
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
eeyah! No more St Totteringham’s Day trophy grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
As long as we get a pair of full backs like chiellini+bonucci, and a marcelo-incarnate, and a good dm from africa(french or english), and some guys to make us forget who walcott, giroud are, then afc is revived. is wenger ready for europa? then we need some rough legs in our starting 11. we need africans in this team. iheanacho or onyekuru would be good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Spy360:

forget this stats sermon ynur preaching upandan seriously. andre gomes has a good stat but messi just doesnt feel his influence on the pitch which i quite agree with. great players like stam, canavaro had some poor stats but if they were stil playing today, any coach would wana grab them without 2nd thoughts. rem too, stats dont win a game, body language and drive does. we have to emphasize on drive than stats, esp when the goals scored againsnt you was an error from you as a player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
An0nimus:

i just dont know why perez is 2nd to this guy. shows wenger is more a playes choser than a tactics influencer. 2years on top again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
daveP:
forget this stats sermon ynur preaching upandan seriously. andre gomes has a good stat but messi just doesnt feel his influence on the pitch which i quite agree with. great players like stam, canavaro had some poor stats but if they were stil playing today, any coach would wana grab them without 2nd thoughts. rem too, stats dont win a game, body language and drive does. we have to emphasize on drive than stats, esp when the goals scored againsnt you was an error from you as a player.
So Ozil is not a good player? Answer quick quick...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Arsenal 7th!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Spy360:

So Ozil is not a good player? Answer quick quick...
Compare with his overall performance last season, yes to your question. This is about continuity and not potential. what good is potential if its always not coming out? stats? lets forget for a while and focus on his error recovery and man marking. his error always leads to unnecessary pressure on defence, goals. does he think he is in the team only to provide passes, assists? he is an off and on footballer, i wish i could even predict when he is either, but i cant. potentials still not at ful use simple!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
daveP:

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
daveP:
i just dont know why perez is 2nd to this guy. shows wenger is more a playes choser than a tactics influencer. 2years on top again?
Perez's biggest obstacle has been his persistent injuries. If somebody did not tell you, you may not know; Wenger wants to play him but he is injury prone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
chrisley024:
Arsenal 7th!
Well if it will make United conSIXtent, not problem.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Spy360:

Perez's biggest obstacle has been his persistent injuries. If somebody did not tell you, you may not know; Wenger wants to play him but he is injury prone.
Against palace, the commentators stated that even when he was fit, wenger still preferred welbeck which was insulting. if he had settled down and this happened, its justifiable.

In other news, folarin balogun scores for arsenal to bury the ambr cup match against psg to win 3-1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
daveP:
Compare with his overall performance last season, yes to your question. This is about continuity and not potential. what good is potential if its always not coming out? stats? lets forget for a while and focus on his error recovery and man marking. his error always leads to unnecessary pressure on defence, goals. does he think he is in the team only to provide passes, assists? he is an off and on footballer, i wish i could even predict when he is either, but i cant. potentials still not at ful use simple!
In terms of errors that lead to goal, you can't compare with the number of times Sanchez's errors had led to goals.

Still you rate Sanchez, why?

Ozil drops form the team collapses including Sanchez.

Earlier in the season, Ozil was both scoring and assisting. Check out his goals against Ludorogrets, Chelsea and Stoke.

His form dropped after we lost to Bayern. Why crucify one player, when he has been carrying the team all these while. Someone should have stepped up.

Look at Chelsea, earlier in the season Costa was scoring, but when his form dropped HAZARD took over. Why did Sanchez stopped scoring just because Ozil's form dropped?

Free my man.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
daveP:
Against palace, the commentators stated that even when he was fit, wenger still preferred welbeck which was insulting. if he had settled down and this happened, its justifiable.

In other news, folarin balogun scores for arsenal to bury the ambr cup match against psg to win 3-1
With all this Perez talk, dude is good but he is not C Ronaldo. I have seen his link up play, and its not like he is wonderful.

A player can come from bench and score or give an assist, doesn't mean he should now start.

My point is that we may be over hyping the guy. Allow him to take his time and blend with the team.

I saw a report that PSG wants him but as a squad player. Sums up how good he is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Spy360:

In terms of errors that lead to goal, you can't compare with the number of times Sanchez's errors had led to goals.

Still you rate Sanchez, why?

Ozil drops form the team collapses including Sanchez.

Earlier in the season, Ozil was both scoring and assisting. Check out his goals against Ludorogrets, Chelsea and Stoke.

His form dropped after we lost to Bayern. Why crucify one player, when he has been carrying the team all these while. Someone should have stepped up.

Look at Chelsea, earlier in the season Costa was scoring, but when his form dropped HAZARD took over. Why did Sanchez stopped scoring just because Ozil's form dropped?

Free my man.
sanchez cause more error goals than ozil? mehn!! i 2nt leave your man cos his body language has to change. sanchez too has errors(in the final third of his oponnents), but he tracks back and his errors dont pressure defence, but your man does his errors mostly in his own half of the pitch, with no recovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.