Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2315725 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Wenger is leaving. Tuchel has been contacted as replacement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
edi287:
Wenger is leaving. Tuchel has been contacted as replacement.
Add sauce na make the tory fit sweet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:40pm On May 28, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Add sauce na make the tory fit sweet

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 9:23pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:
Difference between a big club and a small club.

I'm sure spy360 has a picture of Wenger plastered to his bedroom ceiling!

grin you no well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2017
Its 60% certain Wenger is leaving...one of the reasons he is keeping his f.a cup medal and he wanted to leave on a high.
Wish him luck, tuchel looking like replacement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
Wenger will be a useless coward if he leaves Arsenal! ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Weee u gerarahia b4 I count 2

grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eaziguyman(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2017
elrony:

I smell bad belle. Bro u no arsenal fan abi

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 2kass(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2017
sod09:
Its 60% certain Wenger is leaving...one of the reasons he is keeping his f.a cup medal and he wanted to leave on a high.
Tuchel is good, but what do you guyz think of Diego Simeone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2017
edi287:

Lmao. Who the fück is Tancredit Pamela??

Did u not even read that tweet? "Rumour has it..." Mr Pamela is not even sure but u dey post his tweet as fact undecided

If it is not on Skysport or ESPN, then it is not news.

Wenger is here to stay. Wenger forever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2017
sod09:
And how did u arrive at this probability?? undecided
My fren gerrarahia!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 28, 2017
elrony:

Lookatew
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:
My fren gerrarahia!
Lana1:

Did u not even read that tweet? "Rumour has it..." Mr Pamela is not even sure but u dey post his tweet as fact undecided

Wetin be ur own weybu just carry Wenger matter for head. U can hire him at least u don't like Mou.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:54am On May 29, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Wetin be ur own weybu just carry Wenger matter for head. U can hire him at least u don't like Mou.
Wenger is perfect where he is! Hope he stays forever!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:01am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:
My fren gerrarahia!
it's like u Now serving inside arsenal thread abi...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 4:57am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:

Your plan will not work. Tancredi is a journalist for Bein sports and he normally is legit. Wenger is leaving.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2017
pazienza:
United won the FA cup and finished 5th in the league, the result was Van gaal getting sacked for underperformance, Arsenal does the same this season,and peeps are already cuting Wenger some slack.

This club has a long way to go.

Still Wenger out for me.
This is one of those silly comments that totally lack objectivity.

United and Arsenal are not same.

Van Gaal was sacked after spending £300m in transfers, in a season when Leicester won the league with less than 10% of that.

No body is giving Wenger a pass mark. But the point is that he answered his critics, shoving their banners down their arses by winning a trophy against all odds .

He defeated a Chelsea, everyone thought were invincible, and a manager everyone thought should be the example of all, using a make shift squad.

Our FA triumph is a momentary satisfaction, enjoy it.

Wenger will surely leave one day, and we hope for a better replacement. For now let the Board decide what's best for the club. We really need to step up.

But for now enjoy while you can.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2017
pazienza:
And oh! Xhaka had a good match in the FA cup final, that kind of performance is exactly what the Dr prescribed from a man bought so costly as a major signing of the club, on a regular basis.

Do that regular, and I would become his number one fan. But wait! Dude still got his trademark yellow card. grin Guess you can't take the jungle out of a lion.
@emboldened...

Shows how objectivity is lacking in this comment. Totally absurd.

If he plays badly and we lose, they complain.

He plays well and wins the cup, they still whine.

Subtract his fee from Kante's and see what's left. But he bossed the MVP in a cup final.

Yet they complain.

Some people are just so bleeping annoying. sad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2017
sod09:
You think Wenger will walk into that board room with his Medal and not get an applause?

The question is if he wants to stay.

Pray that he doesn't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2017
2kass:
Tuchel is good, but what do you guyz think of Diego Simeone
Simeone wont fit. Tuchel fits the club and he is young.

But I would prefer Allegri.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2017
Spy360:

You think Wenger will walk into that board room with his Medal and not get an applause?

Pray that he doesn't.
he's angry with the way the fans treated him and his players.
Only if he's shameless cos he got humiliated
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Lookatew

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2017
Spy360:

Pray that he doesn't.

If Wenger was your father , would you want him to resign and become jobless?

Not like his employers are complaining about his output.

You Arsenal fans are bunch of heartless fellows. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2017
elrony:

If Wenger was your father , would you want him to resign and become jobless?

Not like his employers are complaining about his output.

You Arsenal fans are bunch of heartless fellows. angry
at 67yrs, Wenger has reached retirement age. with the money he's earned and his knowledge of economics, I won't have problems with him retiring.

and to the last line, the customers are complaining, the customer is always right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
at 67yrs, Wenger has reached retirement age. with the money he's earned and his knowledge of economics, I won't have problems with him retiring.

and to the last line, the customers are complaining, the customer is always right

LMAOOO grin grin grin grin customer dada ni cheesy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2017
Chai, my belle nearly burst.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2017
If wenger signs a new contract. . I'll know the man has no shame.. its time for him to go fa cup or not.... this team needs a new head coach..... 2005-2017 only 4 fa cups to show..... in 13yrs... I blame the uk fans who continue to buy season tickets.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2017
MrDojo:
If wenger signs a new contract. . I'll know the man has no shame.. its time for him to go fa cup or not.... this team needs a new head coach..... 2005-2017 only 4 fa cups to show..... in 13yrs... I blame the uk fans who continue to buy season tickets.
What about all the constant UCL quaifications?? Doesn't that count

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
MrDojo:
Who should replace him?

Assuming you are the board, who would you appoint right now as his replacement?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
Which 5 players do you think must be retained for next season?

And which 5 players must leave?

For me they are...

Keep:
Sanchez
Ozil
Chamberlain
Xhaka
Monreal

Out:
Gibbs
Jenkinson
Walcott
Sanogo

Roland17, Sod09, Kokaneprodigy, Edoyad, MrDojo, Anonimous
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
Wenger must stay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2017
Spy360:

Who should replace him?

Assuming you are the board, who would you appoint right now as his replacement?

If arsenal had a serz board.... nothing stops them from poaching simeone or allegri....promise them control over the club (arsene like control) and watch them come.....

Personally I like simeone as a manager. .... bt the likelihood of him coming is less than 10% ...

Jardim is anoda good coach.... arsenal should take a look at him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (3489) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.