Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2364723 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TLona1: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Roland17:

In an attempt to sound creative, we don see your copy and paste work.
Lana1:
Be like say u be Neymar10-whatever's apprentice. Just dey copy & paste from twitter anyhow...

grin

E ma binu sirs...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hardeycute(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
To troll Arsenal sef dey taya person
when you troll a club like Assnal,it doesn't amount to anything worthwhile because a club like this is already a troll to herself.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
So the almighty Ospina chopped 4 against the Forest. That can't be true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
chrisley024:
So the almighty Ospina chopped 4 against the Forest. That can't be true
Drop Cech. Drop Cech. Play Ospina. undecided

Kokaneprodigy abeg come and explain to us how Ospina take chop 4 against a Championship team

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Even Europa dey troll una. Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lana1:
Drop Cech. Drop Cech. Play Ospina. undecided

Kokaneprodigy abeg come and explain to us how Ospina take chop 4 against a Championship team
when u consider the fact that he played with the reserve team, that went on to concede two penalties u’ll realise u are far from being objective.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
when u consider the fact that he played with the reserve team, that went on to concede two penalties u’ll realise u are far from being objective.
So u're telling us your reserve team cannot kip Clean sheet or concede at most 1 against a Championship team? Ok!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Can Arsenal just stop the crayfish bargaining and give City Sanchez already? While he is a valuable player, we lost the credence to bargain his sale price because we failed to do our work earlier. There is absolutely no reason why Sanchez's and Ozil's contract situation should drag into their respective last season, especially if we really wanted to keep them. In some ways we failed both players with our lack of ambition and quality signing which is buttressed by our results and position on the log.

Honestly, I would hate to see Sanchez adorn an Arsenal jersey in the next premier league game. He should be sold before the weekend and in the instance he is not, he should not be listed.

My only consolation is the fact that he turns 30 this year, consequently, it would be best to do it now. The most City would get from him is 1/2 seasons before he starts kissing the bench again.

COYG....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Roland17:
Can Arsenal just stop the crayfish bargaining and give City Sanchez already? While he is a valuable player, we lost the credence to bargain his sale price because we failed to do our work earlier. There is absolutely no reason why Sanchez's and Ozil's contract situation should drag into their respective last season, especially if we really wanted to keep them. In some ways we failed both players with our lack of ambition and quality signing which is buttressed by our results and position on the log.

Honestly, I would hate to see Sanchez adorn an Arsenal jersey in the next premier league game. He should be sold before the weekend and in the instance he is not, he should not be listed.

My only consolation is the fact that he turns 30 this year, consequently, it would be best to do it now. The most City would get from him is 1/2 seasons before he starts kissing the bench again.

COYG....

I would prefer for City to get him on a free in the summer. If not for this Jesus freak injury, Which left City short in attack the plan would have been to get him for free in the summer,

I wanted Bayern to get Sanchez before now but it looks very unlikely and his buddy Vidal might be leaving soon too. Why I want City to et him is that I am just hanging to a shred of hope that Sanchez going to City will cause some personnel overload which might give a small ray of hope to entice someone like Leroy Sane being German back home and to the biggest German club

Same situation that got us Boateng and Robben They got into a club where newer shinier players were bought and they got tossed into positions they didnt like on the field, they came to Bayern and became beasts

That might be a way to beat the madness of the current transfer fees and market

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:58am On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

I would prefer for City to get him on a free in the summer. If not for this Jesus freak injury, Which left City short in attack the plan would have been to get him for free in the summer,

I wanted Bayern to get Sanchez before now but it looks very unlikely and his buddy Vidal might be leaving soon too. Why I want City to et him is that I am just hanging to a shred of hope that Sanchez going to City will cause some personnel overload which might give a small ray of hope to entice someone like Leroy Sane being German back home and to the biggest German club

Same situation that got us Boateng and Robben They got into a club where newer shinier players were bought and they got tossed into positions they didnt like on the field, they came to Bayern and became beasts

That might be a way to beat the madness of the current transfer fees and market

I absolutely agree with the hope that Sanchez's transfer stimulates a domino effect that may see Sane whom I rate higher than Sterling return to Germany. However, I doubt Sanchez has 2 good seasons left in his tank especially considering his energetic style of play. He turns 30 this year, and if you are a forward player under Pep you have to be active, energetic, versatile and mobile.

I think Pep hangs on to Sane irrespective of Sanchez's transfer because he knows Sanchez has 2 or 3 years max to be a top player. Pep does not particularly think long-term in coaching or the design of his teams, he coaches for the present season and the future will take care of itself. But I think he holds on to Sane.

Pep is a very strict manager and that is something Sanchez has struggled with during his career, including his days at Udinese. Furthermore, in comparison to the European counterparts, South American players struggle immensely after they hit 30. Maybe because they get early starts or some issues with their true age

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Roland17:

I absolutely agree with the hope that Sanchez's transfer stimulates a domino effect that may see Sane whom I rate higher than Sterling return to Germany. However, I doubt Sanchez has 2 good seasons left in his tank especially considering his energetic style of play. He turns 30 this year, and if you are a forward player under Pep you have to be active, energetic, versatile and mobile.

I think Pep hangs on to Sane irrespective of Sanchez's transfer because he knows Sanchez has 2 or 3 years max to be a top player. Pep does not particularly think long-term in coaching or the design of his teams, he coaches for the present season and the future will take care of itself. But I think he holds on to Sane.

Pep is a very strict manager and that is something Sanchez has struggled with during his career, including his days at Udinese. Furthermore, in comparison to the European counterparts, South American players struggle immensely after they hit 30. Maybe because they get early starts or some issues with their true age

The way I am looking at City set up Fernandinho, (or another DM), KDB, Silva are almost set(With Gundogan rotating there) Then we have B.Silva, Sterling Sane Sanchez Aguero and Jesus. Thats 6 players for 3 positions. Sterling has the English quota advantage so its important City keeps him, Sanchez isnt going to move to City and sit on the bench. 1 slot for Aguero Jesus B.Silva and Sane. Kun is a fan favourite and will be harder to move out especially without strengthening a local league rival. Jesus Sane Bernardo

Also Alexis best position is from the left wing

If Aguero stays beyond this season, I see a major issue there with B. Silva being the most disposable. Sane being a rotational player when he can come into Bayern and fit into the Robben shoes in an environment where he will enjoy the Sterling homeboy protection.

Especially if he cant get a starting German shirt because of his club situation(which will change the moment he steps into Bayern), Jesus is Brazilian 9 and will be hard to be a benchwarmer for anyone for his NT career

Also like you said, Pep after the first 3 seasons might extend for 1 more season and off he goes, So we are looking at 2 more seasons after this, Not all the players would want to work with a non-Pep manager.

We saw how the Bayern camp took to Carlo after Pep.

My ideal situation, Pep wins all he can this season (minus the CL) adds more attacking player, causes locker room problems, City refuses for sell to local rivals, and Bayern picks one or 2 bargain given our good relationship with Pep

One can dream right.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

The way I am looking at City set up Fernandinho, (or another DM), KDB, Silva are almost set(With Gundogan rotating there) Then we have B.Silva, Sterling Sane Sanchez Aguero and Jesus. Thats 6 players for 3 positions. Sterling has the English quota advantage so its important City keeps him, Sanchez isnt going to move to City and sit on the bench. 1 slot for Aguero Jesus B.Silva and Sane. Kun is a fan favourite and will be harder to move out especially without strengthening a local league rival. Jesus Sane Bernardo

If Aguero stays beyond this season, I see a major issue there with B. Silva being the most disposable. Sane being a rotational player when he can come into Bayern and fit into the Robben shoes in an environment where he will enjoy the Sterling homeboy protection.

Especially if he cant get a starting German shirt because of his club situation(which will change the moment he steps into Bayern), Jesus is Brazilian 9 and will be hard to be a benchwarmer for anyone for his NT career

Also like you said, Pep after the first 3 seasons might extend for 1 more season and off he goes, So we are looking at 2 more seasons after this, Not all the players would want to work with a non-Pep manager.

My ideal situation, Pep wins all he can this season (minus the CL) adds more attacking player, causes locker room problems, City refuses for sell to local rivals, and Bayern picks one or 2 bargain given our good relationship with Pep

One can dream right.

Oji....! Oleeee! Oloju olé cheesy cheesy

Dayo how can someone who is finished according to you.....go strengthen another rival team? Is ur brain paining you again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

One can dream right.

I see what you did there with Pep winning everything except the UCL because you obviously hope Bayern nicks it. I think J. Heynckes is doing a magnificent job masking Bayern's problem especially as its superstars transition into the latter part of their career. You guys have not replaced Ribery and Robben because I don't think Coman is consistent and reliable enough, I have never seen Hames as a winger either, he is efficient when he granted the freedom around the final third of the field, Vidal turns 31 in May and like we can see, he is gradually loosing his burst and energy, Muller has remained a shadow of himself and Tolisso has not had that breakthrough in the midfield.

As for City, I think Sterling is having a wonderful season, however, I doubt he can replicate this and remain dominant. The homegrown advantage may only grant him a squad place if his form drops. I can see a situation next season when Pep starts dropping Silva who turns 33 this year so Gundogan can have more playing time. In my opinion, Kun is the most disposable player in the forward position and I think he knows that very well. I would not be shocked if he is sold during the summer despite having the City goals record and being idolized by the fans. B. Silva is not a striker, he can play off a striker, the AM position or anywhere in the final third of the pitch.

I would have to agree that a locker room issue hinged on playing time is inevitable and other teams can scramble for bits that fall off the table. So yes, its fine to dream.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:
Oji....! Oleeee! Oloju olé cheesy cheesy
Dayo how can someone who is finished according to you.....go strengthen another rival team? Is ur brain paining you again?

Aguero can still do a decent job for a club like Arsenal but at a demanding club like City, He is not the best option. Moreover there is a reason Guardiola is going for Sanchez who is a good false 9 option
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Aguero can still do a decent job for a club like Arsenal but at a demanding club like City, He is not the best option. Moreover there is a reason Guardiola is going for Sanchez who is a good false 9 option
you can’t pass up an opportunity to troll players you hate.

E dey ur body

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Regardless of where Bravo came from Cech is a better keeper or is anyone from Barcelona automatically better than everyone elsewhere?
So if Coman comes from Bayern, He is automatically better than Alexis?

2. Bellerin is younger and better than City's right backs. Full backs do a lot of running, and bellerin is younger and more dynamic than any of Sagna and Zabaleta.

3. Gibbs and Monreal vs Clichy/Kolarov. Citys LB are old and cant compete

Otamendi and Stones are very poor compared to Koscielny and Mustafi. Infact I will pick Arsenals entire defence line + keeper over City

Midfield. The only genuine world class player on top of the game in City midfield is Debruyne. Silva is older, Same with Yaya. Fernandidnho and Fernando are not any different from Coq and Xhaka

I will pick Walcott as a winger ahead of any of Sane, Navas and Sterling

Infact if you combine both teams my 11 as at today will be

-----------------Cech
-Bellerin---Koscielny--Mustafi---Gibbs
------Fernandinho--Cazorla
--Walcott-----KDB------Sanchez
-------------Aguero

Tell me anyone you disgree with

Raumdeuter

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:
Ramdeuter

Yes please what is this quote you copied proving

Otamendi is still a poor defender and Pep is using him to win the title
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Raumdeuter
grin grin
I give up on that bros longgggg time
Bloody hell see conspiracy he's trying to seek refuge in our dead thread
How can sane humane pick Walcott ahead of sane

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
sod09:
grin grin
I give up on that bros longgggg time
Bloody hell see conspiracy he's trying to seek refuge in our dead thread
How can sane humane pick Walcott ahead of sane

raumdeuter:

You will pick Stones over Mustafi, Kolarov over Monreal and even put Silva as your CM a position he has never played or doesnt even know how to play

Walcott is a more productive Winger than Sterling. Sterling can become anything in the future but I will pick Walcott at this point over him this season despite having been out Theo has 11 goals Sterling has about half

I am sure most of your Arsenal fans will disgree with you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2018
chidexxy007:
Wenger has stayed 4-2 long.. grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
Is it that English football is a joke or Arsenal FC is the joke

Abeg, Can someone explain what type of offside trap be this one

The Wenger Defense Academy...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Not he best option burr he will still certainly outscore every attacker in that team .......he will also finish among the first five strikers in the league. I totally disagree with you bros.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
diggz:

Not he best option burr he will still certainly outscore every attacker in that team .......he will also finish among the first five strikers in the league. I totally disagree with you bros.

You know only 4 players have currently scored more than Rooney that plays in a useless team like Everton
Do you think Rooney is still a great striker

Why do you think Aguero is not top choice for Country and if not for Jesus injury, he would be seeing less minutes than currently. Why do you think City is still going for Alexis
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Never knew I’d see the day Wenger would have to prioritise caborabo (I don’t know what it is) cup.

Abeg who Dey ref this match, Cos lately refs determine our match results.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Never knew I’d see the day Wenger would have to prioritise caborabo (I don’t what it is) cup.

Abeg who Dey ref this match, Cos lately refs determine our match results.
The reason why I'm contemplating not watching the match. Agreed Arsenal have been shiiit for sometime now but they just seem to be at the receiving end of poor refereeing. Four penalties awarded against Arsenal in the past three games alone.

I probably won't watch the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
KevinDein:

The reason why I'm contemplating not watching the match. Agreed Arsenal have been shiiit for sometime now but they just seem to be at the receiving end of poor refereeing. Four penalties awarded against Arsenal in the past three games alone.

I probably won't watch the game.
it’s a must win, at least make them let us win EFL, afterall it’s now considered a major trophy, let me see any scummy argue against this first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sanchez on the bench. Where the hell is Ozil?
I wonder what's up Wenger's sleeves.
Roland17 get ready to do justice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
it’s a must win, at least make them let us win EFL, afterall it’s now considered a major trophy, let me see any scummy argue against this first.

Junkie, sha win the cup fess!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
This club is dead! See line up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Spy360:
Sanchez on the bench. Where the hell is Ozil?

I wonder what's up Wenger's sleeves.

Roland17 get ready to do justice.

Nwanne, I don't care about either anymore. I am only disappointed Sanchez was listed for this game. I hope he is gone by the weekend. Ozil has a slight knee injury, I don't know if its genuine either. I think this is a good reality line up for us especially as we brace up for life with Sanchez and possibly Ozil.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
This club is dead! See line up

Noted!!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Iwobi sef go follow claim say him be player abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.