Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312485 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Arsenal is behaving like an outdated phone. We need that reset button.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BushWickBill: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Wilderness thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 2:29am On Feb 26, 2018
This used to be the fun and happening thread. cheesy

Now, everyone is jag*Ing off on another thread. nope. not gonna mention it. cheesy
We need to fix this for things to return back to normal. No offense guys. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2018
I didn't even know these ones played yesterday grin cheesy

God make my enemies as irrelevant as this

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2018
A40:
Nobody even came to groove. This is the ultimate insult

As strong as you dey spiritually you fit groove for cemetery?

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Atletico just won 5-2 away at Seville, Utd couldn’t even score there! Simeone can go toe-to-toe with Barca, Bayern, and Real, and on a fraction of their budget. Our defence is Sunday league. We need Simeone! We need determination, aggression, organisation, a strong mentality. That’s exactly what Simeone is about. I’d still take Tuchel over Wenger, but Simeone is better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BushWickBill: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Atletico just won 5-2 away at Seville, Utd couldn’t even score there! Simeone can go toe-to-toe with Barca, Bayern, and Real, and on a fraction of their budget. Our defence is Sunday league. We need Simeone! We need determination, aggression, organisation, a strong mentality. That’s exactly what Simeone is about. I’d still take Tuchel over Wenger, but Simeone is better.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
See what wengay and his boys did to a small boy
Pathetic!!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
bellerin on sanchez
One of the best in the Premier League for sure but he is a player who always wants to win. ‘He demands from everyone, sometimes it can be too much. ‘The great thing is he wants to win, to give 100 per cent.
no hector thats what we wanted from YOU
from all your team mates
man city destroy us and dont leave second gear when doing it
WENGER has created a harmonious workplace where no one is drilled made to fight , there is no need for hunger, collect your 150 000 and play side and back passes
let ozil and laca do the rest
a cup final and u walk !? u JOG?! FECKING JOG?!!!
at 1 down you could have changed it
at 2 down same
at 3 ur stood patting welbeck on the back before he goes on
YOU ARE DONE ! dont care who u buy who u bring
all we can do now is hope he leaves in the summer
losing to man city is no crime but
not trying though…in a cup final
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
I have been actively calling for Wengers sacking for many years already , as many onher well know. Perhaps now some of the remaining idiots who still want him to stay will see the truth of my posts.

To me, it has been obvious since 2007-8 season, when we blew a five point lead in early March and let United win the title by four points, that Wenger is far too soft, unambitious and not prepare to do what it takes to win titles. Not merely his legendary refusal to coach defence and to buy proper tough defenders with will to win, physical power, height and strength, but also his refusal to even see how vital defence is to all successful teams. He has played a two full backs up field together system(if you can call that shambles a system) for mamny years.

He has no idea how defenders should mark at corners and wide free kicks into the box. He buys shortish CB’s except for Merts, who cannot move and run like other professional footballers are expected to do. For a full decade we have had a markedly inferior defence compared to other top teams AND STILL he does nothing, NOTHING!!!!! TO PUT THIS SCANDAL RIGHT. He flatly refuses to install a proper disciplined, strong, mobile and powerful CDM, preferring instead rubbish like Xhaka, Elneny and the slightly less appalling Coquelin who waas though , still nowhere near the standard we need.

MEANWHILE OUR RIVALS HAVE QUALITY CDM”s!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2018
I know say una no play any league match this weekend but just a timely reminder.....

kokaneprodigy:
Win-6th
Draw-6th
Lose-6th
U Don't play-6th
When somebody is not NEPA pole. shocked
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Top notch reasoning using a UCL game to judge a league game.
United couldn't beat Chelsea away but at least Bournemouth went there and won 3-0. Maybe just maybe u need Eddie Howe instead.

United's budget is constantly always called into question. But when ur useless team loses to Nottingham Forest and Ostersunds una go forget how to calculate Arsenal's budget

Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2018
sod09:
See what wengay and his boys did to a small boy
Pathetic!!!
It will not be better those wenger supporters like pataki kokaneprodigy spy360 Roland17 sod09
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Lana1:
Top notch reasoning using a UCL game to judge a league game.
United couldn't beat Chelsea away but at least Bournemouth went there and won 3-0. Maybe just maybe u need Eddie Howe instead.

United's budget is constantly always called into question. But when ur useless team loses to Nottingham Forest and Ostersunds una go forget how to calculate Arsenal's budget

Rubbish!!
Epic! The guy is a troll himself. He's like a drowning man looking for who to drag along with him. There was no need of replying him cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2018
IFearGod:
Epic! The guy is a troll himself. He's like a drowning man looking for who to drag along with him. There was no need of replying him cool
I would ve ignored but that "United's budget" line always annoys me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

It will not be better those wenger supporters like pataki kokaneprodigy spy360 Roland17 sod09
me Wenger supporter, shocked in a bid to troll u just yarn nonsense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
me Wenger supporter, shocked in a bid to troll u just yarn nonsense.
Surely you must have more things to say

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

it's will not be better for you and your miserable self....idiot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Very good result, next will be for us to be humiliated in Europa Cup.
This is the sort of rubbish that needs to happen for that useless board and/or Wenger to f**k off.

Nonsense club has been driving in reverse for the last 10 years, we bloody deserved yesterdays result, was hoping it would have ended 5-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RoyalBlak007: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wailings
Suite grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RoyalBlak007: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wailings
Suite grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
chuckdee4:
This is the sort of rubbish that needs to happen for that useless board and/or Wenger to f**k off.

Nonsense club has been driving in reverse for the last 10 years, we bloody deserved yesterdays result, was hoping it would have ended 5-0
Over the years u don chop 8-2, 6-0, 6-3, 10-2. They no sack Wenger. U now think they'll sack him because of ordinary 3-0?? Lul!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

Enjoy your trolling grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Roland17:

Enjoy your trolling grin
bros there's difference btw trolling and stupdity
this one just want to be unfortunate if not why will he be cussing us in the name of trolling
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
chuckdee4:

just one advice, forget about arsenal till wengay leaves
just enjoy football thats alll
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ephaig: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
sod09:
bros there's difference btw trolling and stupdity
this one just want to be unfortunate if not why will he be cussing us in the name of trolling
Your pains dey sweet me walai. Oya take

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
just walking by
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2018
I think we are all just being bitter, and playing the blame game.

We lost to City, Pep's City arguably the best team ever in PL and we are throwing tantrums like spoilt brats.

Cool down, if that final was so important, Man Utd and Chelsea should be crying more.

Besides do we deserve the cup more than City? City invested more so they deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Spy360:
I think we are all just being bitter, and playing the blame game.

We lost to City, Pep's City arguably the best team ever in PL and we are throwing tantrums like spoilt brats.

Cool down, if that final was so important, Man Utd and Chelsea should be crying more.

Besides do we deserve the cup more than City? City invested more so they deserved it.

You don't get it, I wasn't expecting us to win.
The manner in which we lost just shows how far back we have fallen.

This is a team we beat last season in the FA Cup (Minus their new inclusions). Is it then acceptable that we have become so inferior to City in the space of a season.
While City were boosting up their squad, what did Wenger do to match them and other teams?

Bros this Wenger matter don done, someone should come and stick a fork in it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Well now we know Wengay is likely to be sacked come end of the season. What I don't like is these nonsense Thierry Henry rumors going around. That clown needs to stick to Sky sports.
Jardim, Allegri and Tuchel are my top 3 picks. Josh Kroenke better not do nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2018
afrodoc2:

As strong as you dey spiritually you fit groove for cemetery?
Lmaooo if you ask me. Na who I go ask??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:22am On Feb 28, 2018
chuckdee4:

You don't get it, I wasn't expecting us to win.
The manner in which we lost just shows how far back we have fallen.

This is a team we beat last season in the FA Cup (Minus their new inclusions). Is it then acceptable that we have become so inferior to City in the space of a season.
While City were boosting up their squad, what did Wenger do to match them and other teams?

Bros this Wenger matter don done, someone should come and stick a fork in it
May be they should have focused on defending just as Wigan did.

May be they should have gone for all round attack just as Liverpool did.

Which ever option you take, against a team like Manchester City, you risk being white washed

So then why all the fuss,?

If City had played badly and we won (by mistake), would all these rantings from Ian Wright and you all come up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.