Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2322496 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Heaven saved guen, he could have been the scape goat if we had lost the game..

He's bossed the midfield against another big side, wonderful from the 19yrs old lad who came from ligue2 to the biggest and toughest league in the world.

grin make una free Sod my guy o, he's reduced his criticism of guendozi and his recent posts about the team generally has been okay..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
The team played well today (the defenders especially), let's hope for a repeat on Friday.

Although the Top 4 seems open, I don't think Arsenal is in contention. Especially now that Bellerin is out, Niles and Co. are not natural rbs. We may suffer in that position for a while.

I hope Unai will continue to is this formation and not the three at the back nonsense. Our midfielders were in the game today, unlike the nonsense they played last week.

P.s. I think we should rest Lucas for a while (not during big matches tho..) I think is game is dropping. Maybe it's due to the lack of rest in EPL during winter break.

Abeg, make una leave sod alone... cheesy cheesy Guendouzi can be annoying sometimes. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
I didn't watch the first match, I was in za oza room doing some works of the flesh, but the second half I saw, I saw a well organized defence, an exhausted Torriera and Guendouzi marking and getting the ball but losing it uneccesarily.

Maybe, just maybe Guendouzi can become a better player if he knows when the pass the ball and not run from one end of the field to the other.

I also noticed koscienly tried to send a signal he's not ready to retire, but I hope nobody is buying that shiii grin On a serious note he had a good game. Same as sokratis. In fact, Sokratis' jambody game really worked for us today ó. He made Alonso Uber useless.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
solomonbrown64:

......Guy, abeg no vex but when you start to dey watch ball? Your matter tire me aswear..... Guendouzi marked far better than any player in our midfield today... better than Torreira and Xhaka...and yet you keep complaining about him ..wetin the guy do you na
.....We have only two strikers..... you want a kind of Bellerin injury to either of them....our season is finished.....when Welbeck was still around, go figure, Emery was always pulling off Auba ....he is injured so he has to take one off and besides....Auba has more Goals..
...But if we look at the game plan..... Auba's pace was what the coach was counting on..... Chelsea came all out looking for a goal....we were playing counter football....Auba was the natural choice to be on the pitch.....
....How you can see this is beyond me.
.... Anyway, shout out to our captain for the night..... fantastic performance from him...Man of the match for me.... Solid display from the players.....COYG!
He obviously watched the back of his pot!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
sod09:
the mofos is gradually turning himself to wengay. What's the obsession with guendouzi
He claimed ozil doesn't mark, why is auba that useless cow always playing full match.
We got lucky today, playing an handicap Chelsea with no striker

Well I'm happy for Leno, he had a CS
And Kos plus sokratis partnership is kinda okay for now
Your own Don too much. Nothing positive after today's win? U need to calm down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
solomonbrown64:

......Guy, abeg no vex but when you start to dey watch ball? Your matter tire me aswear..... Guendouzi marked far better than any player in our midfield today... better than Torreira and Xhaka...and yet you keep complaining about him ..wetin the guy do you na
.....We have only two strikers..... you want a kind of Bellerin injury to either of them....our season is finished.....when Welbeck was still around, go figure, Emery was always pulling off Auba ....he is injured so he has to take one off and besides....Auba has more Goals..
...But if we look at the game plan..... Auba's pace was what the coach was counting on..... Chelsea came all out looking for a goal....we were playing counter football....Auba was the natural choice to be on the pitch.....
....How you can see this is beyond me.
.... Anyway, shout out to our captain for the night..... fantastic performance from him...Man of the match for me.... Solid display from the players.....COYG!
you have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2019
sod09:
the mofos is gradually turning himself to wengay. What's the obsession with guendouzi
He claimed ozil doesn't mark, why is auba that useless cow always playing full match.
We got lucky today, playing an handicap Chelsea with no striker

Well I'm happy for Leno, he had a CS
And Kos plus sokratis partnership is kinda okay for now
Nwanne, if Chelsea were handicapped it was because of the tactics Emery employed. By using three DMs, he completely choked out the life of Chelsea's midfield, thereby limiting their use of false nine Hazard. They were hard (unlike we know them), tough, and played with passion.
Emery's willingness to adapt to oppositions is what differentiates him from your 'Wengay'.
He used media power to deceive people into believing Ozil will play thereby thwarting every idea Sarri came to the Emirates with.

Personally I feel Lacazette is a better CF especially in big games. Just that Aubameyang with better positioning tends to score more. Lacazette creates his chances, Aubameyang depends on others for his.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2019
Spy360:

Nwanne, if Chelsea were handicapped it was because of the tactics Emery employed. By using three DMs, he completely choked out the life of Chelsea's midfield, thereby limiting their use of false nine Hazard. They were hard (unlike we know them), tough, and played with passion.
Emery's willingness to adapt to oppositions is what differentiates him from your 'Wengay'.
He used media power to deceive people into believing Ozil will play thereby thwarting every idea Sarri came to the Emirates with.

Personally I feel Lacazette is a better CF especially in big games. Just that Aubameyang with better positioning tends to score more. Lacazette creates his chances, Aubameyang depends on others for his.
someone said he left auba cos of his pace, I can count his number of touches through out the game.
So you now think guendouzi is a DM person way no fit mark... gradually waiting for his time bomb to explode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Guendouzi was massive yesterday, anybody that thinks otherwise didn't watch the match or was high watching it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2019
sod09:
someone said he left auba cos of his pace, I can count his number of touches through out the game.
So you now think guendouzi is a DM person way no fit mark... gradually waiting for his time bomb to explode
He is 19. He can only get better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2019
Race for fourth place...

....Arsenal..................... Chelsea
1. Cardiff....................... Bournemouth
2. Man City.................... Huddersfield
3. Huddersfield............. Man City
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Spy360:
Race for fourth place...

....Arsenal..................... Chelsea
1. Cardiff....................... Bournemouth
2. Man City.................... Huddersfield
3. Huddersfield............. Man City
hahaha. You mean fifth place?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
odizeey:
hahaha. You mean fifth place?

My guy, I don't think we'll go for UCL, but you guys should not be a long as if the thing is the bag already. United go still lose this season... Abi una wan win all the remaining matches? cheesy grin

Hopefully, we'll bring you guys back to Earth this Friday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2019
MrDojo:

My guy, I don't think we'll go for UCL, but you guys should not be a long as if the thing is the bag already. United go still lose this season... Abi una wan win all the remaining matches? cheesy grin

Hopefully, we'll bring you guys back to Earth this Friday.
we might not win all but we will win majority. My confidence is in our consistency.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2019
odizeey:
we might not win all but we will win majority. My confidence is in our consistency.

If you guys can survive February, then I'll know that United will snatch the 4th place. But right now, it's still open.

United still have games against Chelsea (H), Arsenal (A), Liverpool (H), and City (H).

Arsenal will play City (A), Spurs (A) and United (H).

Chelsea will play City(A), Liverpool (A), Spurs (H), and United (A).

Anything can happen. Let's not forget that some yeye "Small' teams still dey.... Injuries go still happen... The race is still on ooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2019
MrDojo:

If you guys can survive February, then I'll know that United will snatch the 4th place. But right now, it's still open.

United still have games against Chelsea (H), Arsenal (A), Liverpool (H), and City (H).

Anything can happen. Let's not forget that some yeye "Small' teams still dey.... Injuries go still happen... The race is still on ooo.
we have advantage against utd at home
We can get a draw or win at spurs(injuries)
I just hope bellerin injury is not severe, I'm beginning to miss welbeck
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrDojo:

let's watch and see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
sod09:
we have advantage against utd at home
We can get a draw or win at spurs(injuries)
I just hope bellerin injury is not severe, I'm beginning to miss welbeck

Lol.. welbz grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrDojo:

Lol.. welbz grin
he might not be the best in attack but he will disturb the defence,that second half was completely out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bellerin out for 9months cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dreamswayne:
so unfortunate...Emery should try Jenkinson instead of Maitland or that old man
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Make he just go give him wife Belle..... cheesy
But e be like say the guy na hay sef...with all those rainbow flag I dey see for him IG page.

Abeg make our guy emery but right back ó. That litchsteiner or whatever that old man is called will not fill any void o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sod09 google what Ian Wright said about Guendouzi's performance Vs Chelsea. It may interest you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Spy360:
Sod09 google what Ian Wright said about Guendouzi's performance Vs Chelsea. It may interest you.
Make una free this guy joor. Let him continue hating Guendozi, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Hardetayour:
Make una free this guy joor. Let him continue hating Guendozi, it doesn't change anything.
I don't think he hates guen, I feel he's just not okay with him starting always, his comments are still fair compared to some here waiting for us to lose/draw a game so they can rush here to blame it all on guen's head. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:
I don't think he hates guen, I feel he's just not okay with him starting always, his comments are still fair compared to some here waiting for us to lose/draw a game so they can rush here to blame it all on guen's head. cool
He has been the only one on that guys case joor. We won and he still blames Guendouzi. Not like he's putting himself in the starting lineup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Hardetayour:
He has been the only one on that guys case joor. We won and he still blames Guendouzi. Not like he's putting himself in the starting lineup.
cheesy wait till we draw/lose or have a bad performance, they will troop in for the boy's head.

BTW, Lucas torreira(9) and Matteo guendozi (5) together (14) made more tackles than the whole Chelsea team combined (13)..

Young lads who will dominate midfield in future cool

For me Emery's signings haven't done bad but litcthener who I feel old age and fast pace football in England doesn't suit .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Like the one who 'does not understand '...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
kodded:
arsenal lose you blame Guendouzi

arsenal draw you blame Guendouzi

arsenal win you still blame Guendouzi

did this Guendouzi steal your girlfriend

As in I shock sef when I see him rants
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2019
it took Barcelona less than two days to get prince deal done, but arsenal since January 1st we are still speculating

difference between big and average team embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
first it was wellebck, then holding and now its bellerin

am I the only one who feels that the medical staffs are all quacks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2019
kodded:
first it was wellebck, then holding and now its bellerin

am I the only one who feels that the medical staffs are all quacks
Lol. Ligament injury is not predictable Oga. When no be Muscle pull dem get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (3492) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.