Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2324248 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
.....Mehn I just saw this....big chances missed in the pl this season, Auba is leading the chart with 19.....dude has missed 19 goals like that and the silly coach allowed such a player to take the penalty.....chai!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... Torreira has gone down for a while now, that's why the young lad has been starting over him... removing him opened up our midfield and since Torreira is short and depends on perfect timing for his tackles, he was always easily deleted today and later got his tackle wrong causing us a red card..... Emery should have been a bit more patient before bringing in Torreira.....It killed our game as we resulted into needless fouls that eventually led to their goal aided by the stupid Mustafi.....The idiot must leave this season, it's baffling how he was bought for 35m... very baffling buy!!..

....But then if Lacazette had buried the chances he got, Tottenham would have been more careful going forward, reducing the pressure on us.....We have silly strikers who joke with everything..... always smiling and doing childish things...how can you lose three good chances including a penalty in a must win match against an opposition like Tottenham.... they should both be ashamed of themselves......By now, the coach should have a penalty taker..... Chelsea has one, Liverpool do.....It has cost him today....a lesson learnt against next season.

.... Shout out to Mkhi, Ramsey, Leno and our able Captain..... Mehn, Ramsey was fvcking pissed.....Good thing he is leaving a club filled with jokers as strikers...
...Now, we must beat United and I wonder how we will do that with our strikers out of form..... Damnit Auba!...
torreira job was to shut down the middle that was why Eriksen switch with rose unlike first half that spuds had freedom.
Torreira did his job that was why they started using wing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
pazienza:

We never asked for stupid PKs. PK is a game of luck.
Don't give any of the PKs, and the game stays 1-0.
So we are right to feel robbed by poor referee decisions.

The only way he could have righted that wrong decision that led to Kane goal, was to give us an outright goal, as Pk is only but a lottery.
it feels like a loss
Rose should have seen Red with that high boot on Leno, the ref robbed us..
Small time fans will start raining curse and blame on Emery, Even the defence stood up to the challenge..
English fans don't joke with North London derby, Auba will have to single handedly take us to UCL, else, he won't be forgiven.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Excallibur(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I don't really like VAR, it makes football too perfect. What is football without the controversies?
If you think VAR eliminates controversies , then you need to start watching laliga once in a while grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
iamoyindamola:
what condition was auba, is he pregnant? Do you know Kane condition too
the tension and pressure was too much, messi has missed lot of penalties under same pressure and tension
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
iamoyindamola:
torreira job was to shut down the middle that was why Eriksen switch with rose unlike first half that spuds had freedom.
Torreira did his job that was why they started using wing

....Bro, the guy won how many tackles when he came in ......none.....Sissoko was beating him easily which forced Xhaka to start his wayward tackles that eventually led to their goal.... just look at his wayward tackle at the tail end of the match.....that was completely unnecessary....the guy has replaced enthusiasm with brains and it is costing him seriously......
.....He is better than this and he knows it...he better get his acts together.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arsenate(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
I love this guy. Gooner miss him. cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.....Mehn I just saw this....big chances missed in the pl this season, Auba is leading the chart with 19.....dude has missed 19 goals like that and the silly coach allowed such a player to take the penalty.....chai!
cheesy

The guys on front page don murder Aubameyang, From Laziest striker,to being a Gabonese Darren bent cheesy

They stripped the world class title off him and labelled him a glorified poacher..

I pity him,he has to redeem himself of this penalty mess, as Oyinbo fans no dey take North London derby as a joke...

Lacazete was also another werey guy today, I wish Welbeck was around to give our strikers more competition as they seem to be joking a lot in front of goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
kodded:
the tension and pressure was too much, messi has missed lot of penalties under same pressure and tension

....Bro, did you see the way he took that penalty?...his target was visible on his face already, his run and the movement of his leg gave away where he would hit....it was a poor penalty from a supposed world class player...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Bro, the guy won how many tackles when he came in ......none.....Sissoko was beating him easily which forced Xhaka to start his wayward tackles that eventually led to their goal.... just look at his wayward tackle at the tail end of the match.....that was completely unnecessary....the guy has replaced enthusiasm with brains and it is costing him seriously......
.....He is better than this and he knows it...he better get his acts together.
he won the ball Na, he may be tired but he did his job
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fkhalifa:
cheesy

The guys on front page don murder Aubameyang, From Laziest striker,to being a Gabonese Darren bent cheesy

They stripped the world class title off him and labelled him a glorified poacher..

I pity him,he has to redeem himself of this penalty mess, as Oyinbo fans no dey take North London derby as a joke...

Lacazete was also another werey guy today, I wish Welbeck was around to give our strikers more competition as they seem to be joking a lot in front of goal.

. ... When the both of them are brothers rather than rivals, how on earth are they going to compete? Always joking, laughing in training with his silly antiques on Instagram.....this was a fvcking derby for God sake.....
...Look at the pass he gave Ozil after his penalty miss ...the guy wasn't disturbed yet he couldn't pass well from less than 20yards out..... Silly strikers who miss sitters like they are blind or something.... Mehn, I dey vex..... These players don't know how much we hate Tottenham....if we no qualify for champions League because of today, Mehn dem go hear am....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
solomonbrown64:

. ... When the both of them are brothers rather than rivals, how on earth are they going to compete? Always joking, laughing in training with his silly antiques on Instagram.....this was a fvcking derby for God sake.....
...Look at the pass he gave Ozil after his penalty miss ...the guy wasn't disturbed yet he couldn't pass well from less than 20yards out..... Silly strikers who miss sitters like they are blind or something.... Mehn, I dey vex..... These players don't know how much we hate Tottenham....if we no qualify for champions League because of today, Mehn dem go hear am....
lol...wengay do us strong thing
He left us with oku aparo players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he won the ball Na, he may be tired but he did his job

....Him red card na wahala but the serious problems in our team is that both our strikers are misfiring....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
iamoyindamola:
lol...wengay do us strong thing
He left us with oku aparo players

...100m plus.....chai....if only we had a third striker.....na benching things straight....see Emery's face when he missed the penalty especially Ramsey...... anyway, Tottenham still have Liverpool and city to play.....We just have to beat United....that one na miracle e hi be if e happen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
this arsenal team wen nr play anythin
spurs supose pack like 5goals for their net grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Excallibur:
If you think VAR eliminates controversies , then you need to start watching laliga once in a while grin
I am not saying it completely eliminates controversy, but the whole idea of creating VAR is to eliminate controversy. That is enough reason for me not to like it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Looks like we have it all to play in our next match.

It's a winner takes it all match. Interesting to see how we approach it. Anything less than 3points, and we can as well say good Buy to top 4 this season and focus on Europa.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fkhalifa:
it feels like a loss
Rose should have seen Red with that high boot on Leno, the ref robbed us..
Small time fans will start raining curse and blame on Emery, Even the defence stood up to the challenge..
English fans don't joke with North London derby, Auba will have to single handedly take us to UCL, else, he won't be forgiven.

Emery tactics and intra match management was spot on.
Auba and Lacazette poor finishing has cost us in big games this season, it cost us the first match against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, it cost us here again.
It might yet cost us in our next match.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tottenham always benefitting from poor officiating, can't wait for VAR sad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Relax. Calm down. Football pass to dey use sentiments and hope to predict future outcomes but dem no go hear.

Just look at this one....
kodded:
meat dey talk, kpomo dey follow put mouth

make una try pass us for league first before opening that leprosy infested mouth to abuse your seniors undecided

Hwfar na. Mr kpomo. Sebi it's by who is currently above the other on the table? Shey u wont post picture of league table for us today ni? Abi has the leprosy transfered from ur mouth to ur fingers?? angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
pazienza:

Emery tactics and intra match management was spot on.
Auba and Lacazette poor finishing has cost us in big games this season, it cost us the first match against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, it cost us here again.
It might yet cost us in our next match.
Already drawing up excuses?

Since u were ready to die on top that 4th place, can u have a quick look at the table and tell me what you see?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lana1:
Already drawing up excuses?

Since u were ready to die on top that 4th place, can u have a quick look at the table and tell me what you see?

Already gloating?
You still have City and Chelsea to play. Or have you forgotten?

Let's see how the weekend game go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neezar: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pazienza i can see u viewing cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
On the bright side, we took 4 points off Spurs this season In EPL, I can't remember the last time that happened.
I was in Spurs forum, and they were all scared at how fast we have turned the tide against them,, post Wenger.

We took 3points from Chelsea and could have taken more, no thanks to Auba and Lacazette poor finishing. Same was achieved last season.

We took 0 points from City, so nothing changed there. We need to improve here.

We took One point from Liverpool, that's same as last season

Hopefully, we can take 4 points from United.

So far so good from Emery. We are closing the gap against the top 6 that Wenger allowed to widen so much that he fell out of top 4.

I just hope we appeal for the Torreira red card to be revoked by the FA. If they don't, then we reserve Guendouzi for EPL, while Torreira handles Europa.

After United match, then we would have been done playing all teams in top 6.

Comparatively, all the other Top 6 rivals for Top 4 would have atleast one more Top 6 match to play, they will cancel each other out, points wise. As long as we don't lose to United next weekend, we would be well positioned. If we do the needful on our winnable games, we should be able to achieve our target safely.

COYG!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
pazienza:

Already gloating?
You still have City and Chelsea to play. Or have you forgotten?

Let's see how the weekend game go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one.
Not gloating. Just analysing based on ur metrics.

Anyhow, those 2 games are at OT. Most of our injured should be back by then so i'm confident. Especially that Chelsea game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Where is that moronn that is always uploading league table when the league is not over? He should come and upload oo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
I'm just happy that Spurs have been dragged into the UCL qualification cat race.
I fear for Spurs and their chances as they still have to visit Liverpool and City. As for my team, Manchester United, it's only City that I am not too confident of our chances against but City have not been at their best coupled with the fact that we play them at Old Trafford.
It's gonna be an interesting end to the season...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
After watching two El classicos in one week, I can boldly say Ter Stegen not De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world right now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chambers coming of age
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Spy360:
After watching two El classicos in one week, I can boldly say Ter Stegen not De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world right now.
your opinion though,is he better than oblak?
Have you watched de gea in action
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
your opinion though,is he better than oblak?
Have you watched de gea in action
The three make up the best in the world. But if I must pick one right now, it's gonna be the Barça guy. He was doing point blank saves like the ball was part of his body...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Spy360:

The three make up the best in the world. But if I must pick one right now, it's gonna be the Barça guy. He was doing point blank saves like the ball was part of his body...

Tbh, I question my eyes but I agree with this. I came to the same conclusion yesterday. That Perhaps, Ter actually does edge it at this point in time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (3495) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.