Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316947 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
No one will remember Sanchez for any long time, it’s even evident when you look at the ex-players Arsenal FC highlights on their social media pages. Even Giroud is being remembered ahead of him cos he gave more to Arsenal. Sanchez is a mercenary and no one gives a jack about him at Arsenal anymore, he ain’t different from RVP.
exactly rvp he retired no one in arsenal celebrated him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 2:54pm On May 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
it didn’t work for him in Barca and he was sold, it didn’t work for him in Man-U.

On the contrary only Arsenal worked for him. Remove Arsenal from his career and tell me what’s left to say about Sanchez.

Arsenal has actually done more for Sanchez than he did for Arsenal. Forget the activity forming in his last days it was to whip up sentiments.

.....Peak Sanchez would have walked into any team in the premier league top four before his decline. Arsenal got him at the right time....E.O.D..... The man carried Arsenal on his back and delivered us countless times. His trouble in his last season and the next one were the seasons we missed out of UCL under Wenger. He was our Talisman until Auba came in. I hate seeing this post about him that Arsenal helped him nonsense blah blah. Honestly, it annoys me.

....For Ramsey and RVP, fine..... Arsenal did a lot for them and stuck with them but not Sanchez. Arsenal got him for a good price because he just didn't suit the way Barca Played and he gave us his all far, far above the price he was bought. He did more for Arsenal than the other way round and he would have gone for double the price he was bought if this club knew how to sell. It's annoying hearing this trend that Arsenal did this and that for a player. Others maybe but not Peak Sanchez.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Peak Sanchez would have walked into any team in the premier league top four before his decline. Arsenal got him at the right time....E.O.D..... The man carried Arsenal on his back and delivered us countless times. His trouble in his last season and the next one were the seasons we missed out of UCL under Wenger. He was our Talisman until Auba came in. I hate seeing this post about him that Arsenal helped him nonsense blah blah. Honestly, it annoys me.

....For Ramsey and RVP, fine..... Arsenal did a lot for them and stuck with them but not Sanchez. Arsenal got him for a good price because he just didn't suit the way Barca Played and he gave us his all far, far above the price he was bought. He did more for Arsenal than the other way round and he would have gone for double the price he was bought if this club knew how to sell. It's annoying hearing this trend that Arsenal did this and that for a player. Others maybe but not Peak Sanchez.
Seconded bro!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

who made him achieve the peak u talk about? He was a bench warmer at Barca, Bench warmer at Man-U. Arsenal system+Wenger made him, QED.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 3:30pm On May 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
who made him achieve the peak u talk about? He was a bench warmer at Barca, Bench warmer at Man-U. Arsenal system+Wenger made him, QED.

.....Bench Warner just dey sweet you. Dude had a few injuries at Barca in his first season and struggled in his second. He broke out in his third season there, scoring 19 goals in la liga and 21 in all competitions. That was his best tally yet, ridiculous if he did that being a bench warmer.

....Wenger had nothing to do with Sanchez output at Arsenal. Sanchez was a very direct player, quite different from how Wenger team plays with tiki taka nonsense. Sanchez was a star abeg and still is else big teams like Juve won't be calling for him. Man United was the only anomaly. You don't like him, fine, but don't you say Wenger made him who he is, that's bullshittt.

... Honestly, some of the fans here sef

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
No one will remember Sanchez for any long time, it’s even evident when you look at the ex-players Arsenal FC highlights on their social media pages. Even Giroud is being remembered ahead of him cos he gave more to Arsenal. Sanchez is a mercenary and no one gives a jack about him at Arsenal anymore, he ain’t different from RVP.
Attitude wise, Sanchez may not be respected, but on performance, only the emotional fans will turn blind eye to what he's done
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
sod09:
exactly rvp he retired no one in arsenal celebrated him
Now that he has retired he will be remembered.

He was our captain, a fantastic one. The best striker we ever had after Henry.

RvP grew up with us, was there during the bad times, won golden boot.

He was forced to leave after expressing disapproval of the way the club was run. He left due to lack of ambition from the club's board. It was clear.

He never even believed he would be sold when Ferguson called Wenger. Wenger approved his sale, because he saw him as a challenge due to his outspokenness.

RvP would be remembered.

North London remembers.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Bench Warner just dey sweet you. Dude had a few injuries at Barca in his first season and struggled in his second. He broke out in his third season there, scoring 19 goals in la liga and 21 in all competitions. That was his best tally yet, ridiculous if he did that being a bench warmer.

....Wenger had nothing to do with Sanchez output at Arsenal. Sanchez was a very direct player, quite different from how Wenger team plays with tiki taka nonsense. Sanchez was a star abeg and still is else big teams like Juve won't be calling for him. Man United was the only anomaly. You don't like him, fine, but don't you say Wenger made him who he is, that's bullshittt.

... Honestly, some of the fans here sef
cheesy I don't know when kokane turned to this, dude was my G those days, I rated him highly because he was among the very few who agreed with me Giroud isn't Arsenal material.
Kokane or Wenger must have done him shege.. grin

Sanchez was the heart of the team then, he defends,tackles, creates,scores diff kinds of goals l; headers( despite short) long range shots,right&left footed goals, free kicks, plays 9, plays wing and 10, never hide in big games, very influential in our trophy wins, he was a Duracell.

The only player in his last full season with us to have a double figure stat in goals and assist (11 assist ,30goals) in the league

Pelegrini rated him as best in the league that year, he's clearly better than hazard for me.

He's the first to score Hatrick in 3 major leagues, SeriaA,LA liga and EPL..
He won trophies with Chile, had a good 2014 world cup and had good stat at barca despite playing a 2nd fiddle to Messi..

He might have reached his end,but he was a great asset.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Unlike RVP, for me Sanchez should be forgotten.

Arsenal did everything to keep him. Wenger allowed him freedom to play as he wants, that's why it looked like he was a good player. But Sanchez cost us a lot- his useless dribbling, losing the ball at dangerous points. Exposing our defense.

He has his good side though, like his work rate, assists (Ozil made far more assists during the same period), and goals.

The worst part is that, he left to a worse club, he killed a dying United, won nothing, achieved nothing, is leaving like a lost fool(forgive me).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
Spy360:

Arsenal did everything to keep him. Wenger allowed him freedom to play as he wants, that's why it looked like he was a good player. But Sanchez cost us a lot- his useless dribbling, losing the ball at dangerous points. Exposing our defense.

He has his good side though, like his work rate, assists (Ozil made far more assists during the same period), and goals.

The worst part is that, he left to a worse club, he killed a dying United, won nothing, achieved nothing, is leaving like a lost fool(forgive me).
I disagree, V.persie grew under us, He was tutored by the Igwe,bergkamp,KANU et al, he was fortunate to grow under one of best ever EPL players..
He had injuries year in year out, we could have sold him to fernabache and that could have been his end, how many clubs will be patient for such injury prone player?
He plays in August/sept and gbam he sustains a season ending injury....
We had him for 2 full seasons which he he did superb and rewarded by joining utd in his prime...

Sanchez on the other hand was a rising star like niklas pepe in udinese or dembele at Dortmund, joined the biggest team in barca, shone at the world cup and chose us ahead of Liverpool.

He only spoiled show in his last year with us,with his childish antics..
I wouldn't blame him, he wanted what we the fans wanted, he clearly felt his team mates are too lazy,insipid and boring, he doesn't play the Wenger ball, he was energy personified.
He went in search for that at city and utd,but his time was up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:22pm On May 17, 2019
Spy360:

....RVP literally played for one season and then left after Wenger stuck by him with all his injuries. He scored goals alright but won nothing with us that season only to win the league with a rival team and his ridiculous celebration when he scored against us was plain disgusting. It's why Arsenal fans hate him because he left when we needed him the Most. I am very sure if he had stayed, he would have retired with us or taken a role like Mertesacker did but that won't happen now.

.... Sanchez is a direct player and has never shown to work well with tiki taka, Wenger knew this, so him losing possession was going to a normal part of his game. Sanchez brought us back to life, we were winning trophies and if we had a better striker, we would have won the league with him. I don't hate him and I never will. Players are humans and when they see something isn't going for them, they want to leave. It's normal, dude was hungry for something bigger. Let him go but no Wenger was trying to force him to stay. It doesn't work that way. Money wasn't his initial motivation to leave, he wanted a bigger challenge but he wasn't allowed to leave. That was where the problem started.

...Call him a mercenary or anything, but Sanchez brought this fear factor in our team. He gave us his best and I will always remember him for that and his wonderful volley against Aston Villa at the F.A cup final.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

cheesy I don't know when kokane turned to this, dude was my G those days, I rated him highly because he was among the very few who agreed with me Giroud isn't Arsenal material.

Sanchez was the heart of the team then, he defends,tackles, creates,scores diff kinds of goals l; headers( despite short) long range shots,right&left footed goals, free kicks, plays 9, plays wing and 10, never hide in big games, very influential in our trophy wins, he was a Duracell.

The only player in his last full season with us to have a double figure stat in goals and assist (11 assist ,30goals) in the league

Pelegrini rated him as best in the league that year, he's clearly better than hazard for me.

He won trophies with Chile, had a good 2014 world cup and had good stat at barca despite playing a 2nd fiddle to Messi..

....Bro, some outrageous things I read on here just stuns me. How could anyone hate Sanchez? He was our everything. He gave his best years at Arsenal and when he wanted to leave, it became a Battle. Let me go...No..

.... Sanchez was the best player we have had since Henry and someone wants to discredit him because of what, sentiments? The fact that he wants to move now even with a pay cut says a lot about him. I hope he finds form again where he goes. If we manage to get another scary winger like him again with the strikers in our possession, teams will really fear us.

...The funny thing is that some of these fans will defend a now useless Ozil with everything they have and insist he will come good when no one wants him but will mock Sanchez. Seriously, we have a very funny fanbase.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
Fkhalifa, Solomonbrown64
RvP was sold.
Sanchez left us.
Says it all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 17, 2019
Spy360:

Now that he has retired he will be remembered.

He was our captain, a fantastic one. The best striker we ever had after Henry.

RvP grew up with us, was there during the bad times, won golden boot.

He was forced to leave after expressing disapproval of the way the club was run. He left due to lack of ambition from the club's board. It was clear.

He never even believed he would be sold when Ferguson called Wenger. Wenger approved his sale, because he saw him as a challenge due to his outspokenness.

RvP would be remembered.

North London remembers.
Which North London remembers RVP,. The North London that was unbothered when he announced his retirement? North London is not Nairaland.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

You still don’t get it. How popular was his career before and after Arsenal. Compared with when he was in Arsenal. That’s how you’ll know who actually did more for the other.

You haven’t read where I said he didn’t play well cos I will never say such.

The point is Arsenal helped him become popular and he didn’t sacrifice anything for the club. He left just like RVP when we needed him most and won’t be remembered. This is evident if you follow Arsenal on Social media you’ll realize they don’t send these two. Shikena!!!
He played and earned his wages nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I disagree, V.persie grew under us, He was tutored by the Igwe,bergkamp,KANU et al, he was fortunate to grow under one of best ever EPL players..
He had injuries year in year out, we could have sold him to fernabache and that could have been his end, how many clubs will be patient for such injury prone player?
He plays in August/sept and gbam he sustains a season ending injury....
We had him for 2 full seasons which he he did superb and rewarded by joining utd in his prime...

Sanchez on the other hand was a rising star like niklas pepe in udinese or dembele at Dortmund, joined the biggest team in barca, shone at the world cup and chose us ahead of Liverpool.

He only spoiled show in his last year with us,with his childish antics..
I wouldn't blame him, he wanted what we the fans wanted, he clearly felt his team mates are too lazy,insipid and boring, he doesn't play the Wenger ball, he was energy personified.
He went in search for that at city and utd,but his time was up.
Chose us ahead of Liverpool like that’s an achievement. Like we weren’t doing better than Liverpool then or didn’t offer more than what Liverpool offered.
Arsenal fc doesn’t give a fck about those two (Sanchez and RVP) go figure.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2019
Spy360:
Fkhalifa, Solomonbrown64

RvP was sold.

Sanchez left us.

Says it all.
RVP left oga angry
Just because of one good season he's no arsenal legend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
Spy360:
Fkhalifa, Solomonbrown64

RvP was sold.

Sanchez left us.

Says it all.
Have you so forgotten the " little man in me" , story? he wanted to leave and his contract situation favoured us, RVP was our biggest player then, we needed him but he insisted on going and we sold him..
It was Wenger's style to sale anybody with ego..

They both wanted to leave for ambitious reasons,Contract situation was the only difference.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

You still don’t get it. How popular was his career before and after Arsenal. Compared with when he was in Arsenal. That’s how you’ll know who actually did more for the other.

You haven’t read where I said he didn’t play well cos I will never say such.

The point is Arsenal helped him become popular and he didn’t sacrifice anything for the club. He left just like RVP when we needed him most and won’t be remembered. This is evident if you follow Arsenal on Social media you’ll realize they don’t send these two. Shikena!!!
He played and earned his wages nothing out of the ordinary.
The popularity of his career was fairly okay,to have been bought and played with the xavi,iniesta barca team says a lot...
I watched him single handedly score a brace for Chile against England in a friendly at Wembley.. He was also hot at the world cup..
At that point, any of the top4 teams in England could have made him popular..
Fans on social media are too emotional, take away his last season with us drama, and everyone will be fine with him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2019
Just because a fan has a dissenting opinion should never lead to questions about his/her loyalty or allegiance to the club.
#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

The popularity of his career was fairly okay,to have been bought and played with the xavi,iniesta barca team says a lot...
I watched him single handedly score a brace for Chile against England in a friendly at Wembley.. He was also hot at the world cup..
Fans on social media are too emotional, take away his last season with us drama, and everyone will be fine with him.

unfortunately you can’t take it away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
Fkhalifa:

... Honestly, it's too much especially Arsenal fans. Imagine some fans already saying Emery should be sacked. Players come and go, it's the club that stays. I just tire for some of us here. Some fans were threatening Xhaka's family after the Rennes game, Mustafi was abused because of his religion and Iwobi and Niles too because of their race. It's so unlike us before but things are changing. It's so bad especially on Twitter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2019
This has got nothing to do with fans. Even Arsenal as a club doesn’t send them. There’s a way you’ll play in a club and your name will be written in gold. The argument was never whether he played well or not, y’all shouldn’t digress, after all Arsenal paid him. The point is that he did nothing spectacular to have a connect with the club and fans such that he’ll be remembered or Is it everyone that plays for a club that must be remembered?
There’s difference between loyalty and performance, there’s a reason Gerard is remembered in Liverpool and Neymar is not at Barca.

Hope y’all get it now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:23pm On May 19, 2019
Why is no one talking about the unfair treatment Mkhitaryan is getting from UEFA? He's been denied a chance to play in an European cup final because his country is at war with the host nation. undecided

I believe it's unfair to him. UEFA says they can't guarantee his safety.

So if Azabaijan was at war with lets say Spain, they would say they can't guarantee Emery and Monreal's safety?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Why is no one talking about the unfair treatment Mkhitaryan is getting from UEFA? He's been denied a chance to play in an European cup final because his country is at war with the host nation. undecided

So if Azabaijan was at war with lets say Spain, they would say they can't guarantee Emery and Monreal's safety?

you know sport don't interfere with political issues... remember when there was issue in Ukraine sharktar donesk and dynamo Kyiv matches were moved to another country. It's beyond uefa to help
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:43pm On May 19, 2019
sod09:
you know sport don't interfere with political issues... remember when there was issue in Ukraine sharktar donesk and dynamo Kyiv matches were moved to another country. It's beyond uefa to help

Exactly the reason why uefa should move the match to another venue . Sports should be a unifying factor. Are we going to pretend if it were English players that are affected the whole thing will just be allowed to pass like that ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Exactly the reason why uefa should move the match to another venue . Sports should be a unifying factor. Are we going to pretend if it were English players that are affected the whole thing will just be allowed to pass like that ?

They know and don't Care. It's all about the money. If an Armenian team reached the final nkor? Would they say they can ensure their safety. Those UEFA guys to care at all. I pity Miki though. Nobody should miss a final because of their nationality. He should just chill in London and hope for the best
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:17am On May 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

it’s better safe than sorry. There are psychos out there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:24am On May 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

a lot must have been invested on that venue already. Changing venue few weeks to the fixture will be expensive. It’s a final not just a regular fixture. Some must have booked their flight tickets and other traveling plans.

It’s not even like Mikki is a main man at Arsenal.

Are you saying he was guaranteed to make appearance in that final with or without the war ish?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:17am On May 20, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
a lot must have been invested on that venue already. Changing venue few weeks to the fixture will be expensive. It’s a final not just a regular fixture. Some must have booked their flight tickets and other traveling plans.

It’s not even like Mikki is a main man at Arsenal.

Are you saying he was guaranteed to make appearance in that final with or without the war ish?

Bros concerning the tickets, it's even rumored Chelsea haven't sold more than 600 tickets out of their allocations. Traveling to Baku is damn expensive, their airport can't handle much flights, just a flight from England daily. This makes plane tickets to Baku expensive and the cost of lodging there sef. Most fans including Arsenal won't be going sef.

What I'm saying is investment in stadium or not, if Tottenham are in this finals and Harry Kane the England captain and other English players are involved I can bet this won't be overlooked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:27am On May 20, 2019
MrDojo:

They know and don't Care. It's all about the money. If an Armenian team reached the final nkor? Would they say they can ensure their safety. Those UEFA guys to care at all. I pity Miki though. Nobody should miss a final because of their nationality. He should just chill in London and hope for the best

I tire o. I believe they think he is in the minority, so they don't really care

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Bros concerning the tickets, it's even rumored Chelsea haven't sold more than 600 tickets out of their allocations. Traveling to Baku is damn expensive, their airport can't handle much flights, just a flight from England daily. This makes plane tickets to Baku expensive and the cost of lodging there sef. Most fans including Arsenal won't be going sef.

What I'm saying is investment in stadium or not, if Tottenham are in this finals and Harry Kane the England captain and other English players are involved I can bet this won't be overlooked
mhki is a minority not just a minority he's a nobody minority, if it was CR7 or Messi we can have a protest. let's say if Chelsea and arsenal have like combine 8-10 players from his place I'm sure they will find alternative.
About the tickets, I don't know what uefa have been smoking they first reduced the allocation tickets and give most of them to their sponsor. Both UCL and uel ,maybe because these Are English fans.
Now they have all decided to boycott the final let's see how uefa make their money

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.