Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308939 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Job done - CL qualification secured, a clean sheet and a fantastic goal by Poldi to boot. cool

Not the best overall Arsenal performance you'll ever see, but the goal was achieved.

Giroud's intelligence and awareness in the box is refreshing - he knows even when he can't score that he can create chances for his team mates to score. It showed again with his two assists today.

Refreshing to hear Wilshere admit he was sloppy earlier on and that is the attitude we need for the entire team - admit your mistakes and realise you need to step it up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
JW10 is simply class, i was happy to watch him celebrate with his trainer, Carzola needs rests, he looked tired with stray passes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2012
Vermaelen got forward and produced a play that led to a goal

Giroud got two superb assists as a real pointsman/9 laying passes and headers

Podolski scored a fabulous goal

JW finally gets a goal and played in the hole at times

CLEAN SHEET!!! FIRST IN LORD KNOWS HOW LONG!

not bad at all....

but then why does the defence still look like scared rats?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2012
Clean sheet ... check

JW slowly getting back to 100% ... check

Gervinho back in the team ..... check

Gibbs fit and ready ..... check
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2012
shebi they say we don die. We jst dey rise
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
mukina2: this! cool
[img]http://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/564a8d2f624af969cef8ce360c5d6237_large[/img]

no fair play abi ........one of your player is down you know grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Poldi's goal would rank as one of the best I have seen at the Emirates.
Great technique!
Not a vintage performance, but who cares
Two goals, Three points, Clean sheet and qualification for the knockout stage.
My highlight of yesterday however, was when, Mertasacker found himself in a centre forward position, and did a 'Messi'.
The BFG at 6 ft 6 showed incredible footwork, waltzing past the defence and only to be denied at the death by a last ditch tackle by a Montpellier defender.
Abeg , Mukina, if u have the footage, please help us post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenkruse: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
HNIC: Poldi's goal would rank as one of the best I have seen at the Emirates.
Great technique!
Not a vintage performance, but who cares
Two goals, Three points, Clean sheet and qualification for the knockout stage.
My highlight of yesterday however, was when, Mertasacker found himself in a centre forward position, and did a 'Messi'.
The BFG at 6 ft 6 showed incredible footwork, waltzing past the defence and only to be denied at the death by a last ditch tackle by a Montpellier defender.

Van Persie goal against Everton last season...similar

Mertasacker is showing the quality le' boss saw in him which we all couldn't see last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
mukina2: this! cool
[img]http://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/564a8d2f624af969cef8ce360c5d6237_large[/img]
Let me see dayo here again to come and say nonsense about podolski cheesy cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
nikkykay:
Let me see dayo here again to come and say nonsense about podolski cheesy cool

You mean PoDUDski scoring "anywhere-belle-face" goal against the 11th place team in the "FRENSHH LIGG" and you no go gree us hear word again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I trust u
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Yes I'm back, the bestest, Club on the whole wide world.

Abeg any latest gist on the Walcott contract?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
dayokanu:

You mean PoDUDski scoring "anywhere-belle-face" goal against the 11th place team in the "FRENSHH LIGG" and you no go gree us hear word again?

Three goals in his last three games. . . .if you can't stand it, go and hug a wet transformer. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Hope you gonna choke on this hatorade you are drunk with!

Kindly update us as to how many goals PoGOALski has scored for Arsenal. Shame no dey catch you at all? sad

Did you see MESSI-sacka performing wonders yesterday night? cheesy That is something your useless BURN-THIS-LEAGUE-DOWN can never have brought out in that dude!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thinking of what our new Adidas jersey would look like.

This one no bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gradually the lies you have all been telling yourselves are unraveling

first off, the club announces a 150 million 5 year deal, 5 years!!

for one i don't understand the rationale behind a 5 year deal that will be undervalued in 2 years.
this was what y'all were citing as the problem caused by the one signed to fund the stadium. the deal was shabby and we were locked in for really long in the name of funding the stadium, and to break the deal would carry penalties too large to carry.

now they have done it again.

worse still is the fact that at 30 million a year this is NOT the best deal, especially BECAUSE it is so gaddem long.

so we have our excuse for another 10 trophy less years customized- "we cannot compete because we don't have money"

the naming rights are extended till 2028 on this same deal, even newcastle WILL MAKE more money from naming their damn stadium in that time frame selling it separately to the owner's business.

each time you see Emirates logo, thats your acronym for we don't have money
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^ You dey vex oh - United's deal is 7 year deal, Liverpool's deal was a 6 year deal, so what is wrong with a 5 year deal?

The value of £30m a season exceeds the deals currently on the market except for United's, so why the surprise? I agree naming rights should have earned higher/negotiated separately, but then again, Emirates already had a deal till 2021 - it's not that easy for another sponsor to step in and take over a name that's been in use for so long.

I'll wait to see how much we get from Adidas/Nike before commenting further.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
^ 4uller dey always vex. I hope he does not turn to an angry old man on top Arsenal matter!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijababe: ^ 4uller dey always vex. I hope he does not turn to an angry old man on top Arsenal matter!!!

babe no be so. i be very jovial person o, wahala nor dey my life.

its just this useless arsenal fc people that just get under my skin.

i don promise myself say i no dey involve my mind for arsenal matter, but e be like say i don dey regress. no worry, from now henceforth sam sam like dis ehn arsenal matter and me na bye bye!! grin grin grin

at least my own better pass Dayokanu own wey go dey drink panadol with alomo bitters for arsenal headache and torres mata. we no even know weda torres collect hin housegel girfriend nii tongue tongue tongue tongue
at least we know say wenger hol am money grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
4llerbuntu:

i don promise myself say i no dey involve my mind for arsenal matter, but e be like say i don dey regress. no worry, from now henceforth sam sam like dis ehn arsenal matter and me na bye bye!! grin grin grin

at least my own better pass Dayokanu own wey go dey drink panadol with alomo bitters for arsenal headache and torres mata. we no even know weda torres collect hin housegel girfriend nii tongue tongue tongue tongue

Useless Arsenal FC is a tautology. Useless and Arsenal mean the same thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
4llerbuntu:

Apart from dayo which hin case don close tay tay, e be like say AW collect ur girlfriend and arsenal own u money?
Cos ur bitterness for AW & d club 2much.
Maka gini??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can we have our Arsenal back?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
4llerbuntu:

Staying on the wagon is never easy, at least you nor be closet fan like DK na grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
HNIC:
its there boss cool

naijababe: ^ 4uller dey always vex. I hope he does not turn to an angry old man on top Arsenal matter!!!

nikkykay:
e be like say AW collect ur girlfriend and arsenal own u money?
Cos ur bitterness for AW & d club 2much.
Maka gini??
grin grin grin grin una nor kee me o grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
How much is Man City earning from Etihad for their stadium naming right.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
duduspace: Can we have our Arsenal back?

Oluwaduduspace. . . .welcome back son.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by goddyjay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
woooaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arsenal facing villa tomorrow cheesy walcott,diaby,rosicky and santos out all other things are intact...................... come on guns show them hell wink cheesy wink smiley cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 5:20am On Nov 24, 2012
debosky:

Oluwaduduspace. . . .welcome back son.

Thank you jare, because of this I won't say I told you so. tongue
You know I've been strategising for the past 2 years how some of that 150m will make its way into my pocket. grin

4llerbuntu: Gradually the lies you have all been telling yourselves are unraveling

first off, the club announces a 150 million 5 year deal, 5 years!!

for one i don't understand the rationale behind a 5 year deal that will be undervalued in 2 years.
this was what y'all were citing as the problem caused by the one signed to fund the stadium. the deal was shabby and we were locked in for really long in the name of funding the stadium, and to break the deal would carry penalties too large to carry.

now they have done it again.

worse still is the fact that at 30 million a year this is NOT the best deal, especially BECAUSE it is so gaddem long.

so we have our excuse for another 10 trophy less years customized- "we cannot compete because we don't have money"

the naming rights are extended till 2028 on this same deal, even newcastle WILL MAKE more money from naming their damn stadium in that time frame selling it separately to the owner's business.

each time you see Emirates logo, thats your acronym for we don't have money

You too dey talk yama-yama. If anyone of the Emirate chaps who signed the deal see the nonsense you write about the club everyday, they wouldn't give the club eepini (hope your yoruba is good enof?). Maybe that is why that Emirates bloke in the photo shoot on the site was looking so miserable handing over the cheque. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2012
duduspace: Can we have our Arsenal back?
Welcome back Sir. Arsene Duduspace.

Onto today's game...3points will do. 'Nuff said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.