Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318636 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... And that's the problem with arguing with you bro. You tend to pick out things to suit your objectives. No be today I notice am.

.... I clearly said that we can't go attacking mode with the type of defense we have. You don turn am to something else.

.... Anyways, it is well. Make we drop this matter.

But u clearly did same picking on the Niles red card when that was not the main point of my post earlier.

Arsenal's defense is not the worst in the league. Watford, Norwich, Southampton, even Newcastle have worse defense. Guess what? Newcastle won against them. U may want to argue Newcastle was at home, but Arsenal both home and aware have been playing this cowardly or rather conservative approach that has been drab and almost costing us.

In fact the Aston Villa narrow escape was due to the players like Guen and Auba stepping up and taking responsibility when it matters most.

Arsenal getting scrappy win will not always work when we meet a decent team with a tactical coach.

The crux of this whole discuss is the fact that Emery has not done anything this season to show he's a tactical genius that some people here would have us believe.

I'm not a fan that will pray and hope his team lose so he can say; "I told u so, our coach no Sabi work ", but Emery will sure get fans irked any day his so called "grinding out result" pattern backfires.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

But u clearly did same picking on the Niles red card when that was not the main point of my post earlier.

Arsenal's defense is not the worst in the league. Watford, Norwich, Southampton, even Newcastle have worse defense. Guess what? Newcastle won against them. U may want to argue Newcastle was at home, but Arsenal both home and aware have been playing this cowardly or rather conservative approach that has been drab and almost costing us.

In fact the Aston Villa narrow escape was due to the players like Guen and Auba stepping up and taking responsibility when it matters most.

Arsenal getting scrappy win will not always work when we meet a decent with a tactical coach.

The crux of this whole discuss is the fact that Emery has not done anything this season to show he's a tactical genius that some people here would have us believe.

I'm not a fan that will pray and hope his team lose so he can say; "I told u so, our coach no Sabi work ", but Emery will sure get fans irked any day his so called "grinding out result" pattern backfires.

..... Which is why I said you should calm down earlier. It's just eight games into the season. I know you don't like the football he is playing recently but he is doing this only in the League and for me his reasons are justified.

.... Yes, fans will go hard on him if he continues like this when he finally has his full backs in the starting eleven but until then, we should give him the benefit of the doubt. It's that simple bro. The matter no hard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
My guy you sef Dan they vex oo grin
Awon grinding machine, we have to pack bus and grind out result.
Kokane now I know Emery style of play...recycle possession, pack the bus and grind out result then when he's lucky to be leading by 3 goal or more he instruct his players don't go forward

I don't even understand how anybody will be okay with that guy's style of play at all. We've had three draws that looked like a loss this season. Tottenham, Watford and Man utd.

Watford has only scored 4 goals after 8 games. And two of those goals were scored against arsenal. Watford even dominated possession against us cry

Teams like Burnley, Bournemouth, Newcastle were pushing for a late equalizer against us when we should've take the game beyond their reach earlier in the game. Watching those matches was heartbreaking.

I grow weary thinking about the the deficiency of Emery's team set up.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I don't even understand how anybody will be okay with that guy's style of play at all. We've had three draws that looked like a loss this season. Tottenham, Watford and Man utd.

Watford has only scored 4 goals after 8 games. And two of those goals were scored against arsenal. Watford even dominated possession against us cry

Teams like Burnley, Bournemouth, Newcastle were pushing for a late equalizer against us when we should've take the game beyond their reach earlier in the game. Watching those matches was heartbreaking.

I grow weary thinking about the the deficiency of Emery's team set up.
This was how we missed out on UCL last season when other teams were doing bonaza, Emery and his boys followed.
As if that wasn't enough, they played the final like they have already qualified for UCL, same thing is happening early season now when we should have been out of sight against other top clubs that are seeking UCL qualifications.
Even if Liverpool may bottle the league im telling you it will be very difficult and may go till last day of the season that's to prove no matter how little your chances are, you must take it.
But Emery is just gambling, those 3 matches we drew were winnable and may be we would just sit comfortably in 2nd now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
This was how we missed out on UCL last season when other teams were doing bonaza, Emery and his boys followed.
As if that wasn't enough, they played the final like they have already qualified for UCL, same thing is happening early season now when we should have been out of sight against other top clubs that are seeking UCL qualifications.
Even if Liverpool may bottle the league 8m telling you it will be very difficult and may go till last day of the season that's to prove no matter how little your chances are, you must take it.
But Emery is just gambling, those 3 matches we drew were winnable and may be we would just sit comfortably in 2nd now

That's the point . We cant be patting him on the back for placing second on the log when we could've easily moved to second. We've not even played teams like Crystal palace, wolves, Everton etc whom we drop points against last season. We should be kicking asses right now, not thanking god for escaping with a draw against bottom placed Watford.

The funny thing is; just one of those drab draws and we will be occupying manure utd natural position(6th)

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

That's the point . We cant be patting him on the back for placing second on the log when we could've easily moved to second. We've not even played teams like Crystal palace, wolves, Everton etc whom we drop points against last season. We should be kicking asses right now, not thanking god for escaping with a draw against bottom placed Watford.

The funny thing is; just one of those drab draws and we will be occupying manure utd natural position(6th)
This is my fear now, I just checked the table and noticed only a point seperate us and Chelsea
Even spurs with bad runs ain't far from us, guy we are not different from them jare.
Otisumi

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Liverpool scraped by the last 3 matches
Liverpool 2-1 Leicester
Liverpool 4-3 Red Bull
Sheffield United 0-1 Liverpool
A WIN IS A WIN
Liverpool last 6 matches LWWWWW
Arsenal last 6 matches DWWWDW
# A fan's opinion.

Na 1-0 1-0 Chelsea take win uefa, Give me the wins and points for now, next summer we trash out grey areas like we did in last summer. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... My brother... I really don't understand where this is coming from.

.... Emery has started youngsters against the big guns which to me is a man with balls but they call him a coward. I am bewildered honestly ..

..He rewards performance too which makes him a fair man and that's why the fringe players are Killing themselves on the pitch because they know if they perform, they will likely start or be on the bench in the EPL. That's a good Coach to me.

...Perhaps, he gives his opponents too much credit especially away but you have to know that our away form has been abysmal the last few seasons which is the sole reason why we have failed to qualify for the Champions league. We are outstanding at home even in this "cowardly" regime but our away form has to be fixed and if it means grinding out results to do so, I will gladly take it. Europa league don taya some of us abeg.

What exactly is grinding out results at home to Bournemouth...

Winning 1-0 with 1 shot on goal at the Emirates to Bournemouth .

or winning 1-0 with 10 shots on goal at the emirates to Bournemouth

That's 2 scenerios up there...

Please pick 1.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Because I do not want to lower my IQ...

Can someone point to the stats of Liverpool and show that clown that there's a difference between grinding out results with 1 shot on goal and 10 shots on goal.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
dumbass it's "an" not and
Professor!!!
I know that if I tell you it was a typographical error, you would not even understand and worse still you will use 'typographical error' to defend your stupid write-ups.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Grinders FC ... grin grin grin grin grin

Awon result Grinders...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Grinders FC ... grin grin grin grin grin

Awon result Grinders...
Na shots go kill us this season...awon grinding machine FC
Just imagine Watford fvcking relegation team with 31 shots grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Again I'm not living in 2011, the banter era of 23 shots on goal and yet lose 1-0 at Blackburn..

Liverpool fans care about the 3 points at that crucial stage than any orther meaningless stat, city with their possession and targets lost to recently promoted wolves..

If you're not playing well but you give me the points, then that's fair enough, 8 games gone, the remaining 30 games will decide what the future of the manager will look like.

It is nonsensical to call for sack of the coach for Benitez or Mourinho at this point

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Quote from The Metro

There is also a growing consensus that Emery is a naturally defensive coach, particularly after Monday night when he named an industrious three-man midfield of Matteo Guendouzi, Granit Xhaka and Lucas Torreira against a United team who were there for the taking. Arsenal created only seven chances against United and none of those came from their three starting central midfielders. Pepe is a player who thrives in broken play and with grass to run into but if he’s playing in front of a pedestrian midfield, his opportunities to latch onto passes in behind are drastically reduced. Considering Arsenal’s strength lies in their attack rather than in defence, it seems counter-intuitive that Emery continually adopts a safety-first approach. Aubameyang has been prolific despite a lack of service but without a functioning support network behind him, Pepe has struggled. There have been times where the Ivorian’s composure and shot execution have let him down, but it is on Emery to provide a tactical framework to enable him to showcase his assets rather than inhibit his natural attacking instincts.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/06/why-unai-emery-is-responsible-for-nicolas-pepes-sluggish-start-at-arsenal-10856149/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

why spend $75 million for an attacker only to play conservative football and grind out results....?

Grinding machine...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Quote from The Metro

why spend $75 million for an attacker only to play conservative football and grind out results....?

Grinding machine...

@ Solomonbrown This is exactly what I was trying to to make u see all day.

Playing 3 midfielders who are not natural creative midfielders against man utd is something mourinho would not do sef. At least ceballos or ozil should be infused into the team to supply Auba or any of the front 3. The shouldn't be feeding on scrap.

This article is apt and clearly describes the problem with the team.

His "safety- first" approach against a united team that was there for the taking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Playing 3 midfielders who are not natural creative midfielders against man utd is something mourinho would not do sef. At least ceballos or ozil should be infused into the team to supply Auba or any of the front 3. The shouldn't be feeding on scrap.

His "safety- first" tactical genius approach against a united team that was there for the taking.

fixed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Na shots go kill us this season...awon grinding machine FC
Just imagine Watford fvcking relegation team with 31 shots grin grin

Very painful something...

Even Wenger era... Plus Red Card and inexperience... Manure did not bombard us with 31 Shots. Talk more of Wat-fucking-ford.

Grinders FC

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

His "safety- first" approach against a united team that was there for the taking.

..... You can't go all out attacking mode and not concede bro especially when Pogba was in the team. If he wasn't, I am sure Torreira wouldn't have started that match. Ceballos or Willock would have taken his place. That dude still found space to cut through us openly despite how we defended. Torreira starting was to stifle him.

..... Like I pointed out earlier, Those who defeated United countered and made theirs count, they didn't play any better than we did in terms of tactics. They just took their chances, that's all. I am happy with a point at old Trafford Baba, because the match could easily have done either way especially if Pogba was allowed free reign and James wasn't man marked the way he was by Chambers.

... If Pepe had come to the party, just as Van Persie pointed out in commentary because our tactics demanded that we had runners (take the Mancity- Wolves game for instance) then we would have had more chances to score but we only had one runner in that match and it was Saka. The rest didn't come to the party.

.... I accept that the Watford game was inexcusable and if our defenders were playing the way they're now doing because they know Holding is just waiting for any mistakes to pounce and stake his claim in the first team, perhaps the Tottenham game would have been a win too but the Watford game was inexcusable and we all complained about it but that United game wasn't it. We tend to look at our strength and more or less forget about our glaring weaknesses and the strength of our opponents. We do that often but the manager doesn't which is why he is paid so much.

.... We could have been higher on the table too but we are where we are now and I will take that pending the time Kieran and Bellerin come back into the squad.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I guess no one on this thread approves of Emery's defensive approach. What Solo us saying is that he can't be sacked now by any board, because he is 3rd not 13th.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... You can't go all out attacking mode and not concede bro especially when Pogba was in the team. If he wasn't, I am sure Torreira wouldn't have started that match. Ceballos or Willock would have taken his place. That dude still found space to cut through us openly despite how we defended. Torreira starting was to stifle him.

..... Like I pointed out earlier, Those who defeated United countered and made theirs count, they didn't play any better than we did in terms of tactics. They just took their chances, that's all. I am happy with a point at old Trafford Baba, because the match could easily have done either way especially if Pogba was allowed free reign and James wasn't man marked the way he was by Chambers.

... If Pepe had come to the party, just as Van Persie pointed out in commentary because our tactics demanded that we had runners (take the Mancity- Wolves game for instance) then we would have had more chances to score but we only had one runner in that match and it was Saka. The rest didn't come to the party.

.... I accept that the Watford game was inexcusable and if our defenders were playing the way they're now doing because they know Holding is just waiting for any mistakes to pounce and stake his claim in the first team, perhaps the Tottenham game would have been a win too but the Watford game was inexcusable and we all complained about it but that United game wasn't it. We tend to look at our strength and more or less forget about our glaring weaknesses and the strength of our opponents. We do that often but the manager doesn't which is why he is paid so much.

.... We could have been higher on the table too but we are where we are now and I will take that pending the time Kieran and Bellerin come back into the squad.
You would be greatly disappointed if you think Tierney and Hector will let us play good football...

This is not a personnel problem but a tactical problem, Emery is trying not to lose first before thinking of winning...

As far as he keeps on selecting this plodders in our midfield, Pepe will keep on struggling... No one to link up play with or perform one touch pass with... Once Pepe gets the ball, he is isolated with 3 markers on his tail...

The warning signs are there for all to see, once the form drops, we will lose a lot while not being able to create anything...

#EmeryOut
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2019
For those criticising the grinding results shit, I am up for grinding results for now but we can't keep grinding results till the end of the season...

We have to improve!

Imagine having just an attempt on target against Bournemouth at the Emirates... embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Dreamswayne:

You would be greatly disappointed if you think Tierney and Hector will let us play good football...

This is not a personnel problem but a tactical problem, Emery is trying not to lose first before thinking of winning...

As far as he keeps on selecting this plodders in our midfield, Pepe will keep on struggling... No one to link up play with or perform one touch pass with... Once Pepe gets the ball, he is isolated with 3 markers on his tail...

The warning signs are there for all to see, once the form drops, we will lose a lot while not being able to create anything...

#EmeryOut

..... I am sorry bro but your response shows that you weren't paying close attention in the first half against Bournemouth. We dominated play because everyone was pressing especially from the front and that pushed Bournemouth back. Pepe had more space to operate and got into good positions and possibly could have had two penalties scored.

..... It wasn't so in the second half because a few of the players were tired especially Ceballos. Pepe is struggling because he doesn't have a connect yet with his fullback, hence why he is always isolated.

.... It has been said here time and time again that the full backs are important to how he plays. The midfield just need to protect the back four which they did well in my opinion and we had two connects in there with Guendouzi and Ceballos pulling the strings in our dominant first half. Yet you say, there are no link ups

... Anyway, you might be Emery out, but I am waiting for the fullbacks. The points is all I am after and I definitely won't be disappointed because I know those two players will add bite to our play. Until then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Imagine as una dey argue useless matter. I could remember how we will play beautiful football and later lose the game. But I still want Emery out though. Man can't take us anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Dreamswayne:

#EmeryOut
You talk as if we can be better than our current position. #fact101

The two teams ahead of us are far better in every way including their managers. Yet Emery hasn't played his best team. The only loss we have had so far this season is against the European champions- Liverpool who have won every single PL game. Man City has lost to Wolves and Crystal Palace. If that is not enough for Emery to convince you to stay on till end of season then I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Spy360:

I guess no one on this thread approves of Emery's defensive approach. What Solo us saying is that he can't be sacked now by any board, because he is 3rd not 13th.

Nobody is also saying he will be sacked for being third. We are saying he's playing rubbish and might get dumped out of all major competitions if he keeps up with this pattern that has been dubbed "grinding out result" even when playing against the worst teams in the league.

E no go just make sense make dis man do to us wetin OGS dey do to man utd currently. He should get his shiit together and win matches without conceding 17 shots against lowly rated teams
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Defeating man utd does not stop and end with man marking pogba.

If that is how football works then nobody will be playing barca without man marking messi(which of course we know doesn't always work out). How does fielding just one creative midfielder and 2 defensive ones translates to going all out in attacking mode?

If what you narrated up there is the reason he used 3 non creative midfielders then Emery is more clueless than we think.

The article said he chose a conservative approach when man utd was the for the taking. They are being nice instead of saying his decision system is faulty. I mean even man utd fans think arsenal is useless for having a go at their clueless team and still refusing to take its chances. I don't think most arsenal fans and neutrals think this is why he's paid so much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Dreamswayne:
For those criticising the grinding results shit, I am up for grinding results for now but we can't keep grinding results till the end of the season...

We have to improve!

Imagine having just an attempt on target against Bournemouth at the Emirates... embarassed
Talking about grinning results, obviously we are yet to come to grips with the connotative meaning of the term.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Defeating man utd does not stop and end with man marking pogba.

If that is how football works then nobody will be playing barca without man marking messi(which of course we know doesn't always work out). How does fielding just one creative midfielder and 2 defensive ones translates to going all out in attacking mode?

If what you narrated up there is the reason he used 3 non creative midfielders then Emery is more clueless than we think.

The article said he chose a conservative approach when man utd was the for the taking. They are being nice instead of saying his decision system is faulty. I mean even man utd fans think arsenal is useless for having a go at their clueless team and still refusing to take its chances. I don't think most arsenal fans and neutrals think this is why he's paid so much

.... You don't really understand my point. I will explain better when his fullbacks return to the starting lineup. His style of play will be clearly seen at least by those you haven't really grasp it yet.

.... For the United match, it could have gone either way and you keep failing to see my point of the tactics used by those who won there or has defeated them this season. I have laid it out twice already but you are just focused on beautiful football. The argument has been over stretched already. The match has been played and so we can only look ahead and hope for better play for you and more points for me. It's the international break, I don't know about you but I would like to rest from the club talk for a bit. Good morning bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... You don't really understand my point. I will explain better when his fullbacks return to the starting lineup. His style of play will be clearly seen at least by those you haven't really grasp it yet.

.... For the United match, it could have gone either way and you keep failing to see my point of the tactics used by those who won there or has defeated them this season. I have laid it out twice already but you are just focused on beautiful football. The argument has been over stretched already. The match has been played and so we can only look ahead and hope for better play for you and more points for me. It's the international break, I don't know about you but I would like to rest from the club talk for a bit. Good morning bro.

Good morning. Hope u've had hot coffee in dis weather?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Good morning. Hope u've had hot coffee in dis weather?

..... Yup, took the cup madam left for me this morning before she waka go work. Thanks for asking.
...Road is all messed up tho, na vex I just dey now because of my shoe. I hope you have had it better this morning?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2019
I think we're even mistaking Ceballos' position.

Ceballos isn't an AM, he's a CM. Even if he starts as an AM, he naturally drifts all over the field

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.