Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308432 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky:
Like I said, I've disgraced you thoroughly on your own thread so keep adding to your legendary list of gaffes.

You disgraced me on my thread?

Imagine this eediot. You kept repeating same foolish lines and I got bored of your yarns.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky: Coded abeg leave Chelski yarns for the Chelski thread. grin

I didn't reach a conclusion on Arshavin based on yesterday's performance - he has been at the club since 2009 so there has been sufficient time to reach a valid conclusion on his performances.

You did not reach your conclusion on Arshavin based on y'terday's game? But based on the fact that he has been in the club since 2009.

Am gonna assume your meaning of consistent means a stable improvement that is sustained.

Now tell me - who or what has been consistent on the field in Arsenal since 2009? That you are basing your assessment of Arshavin's inconsistency from his performance since 2009.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky:

Carlos Cuellar is better than Koscielny - the latest installment of idiocy on marble from Ibime. cheesy

Like I said, I've disgraced you thoroughly on your own thread so keep adding to your legendary list of gaffes.

debosky:

After I shut you up on your own thread by exposing your phoolishness you're coming here to chat rubbish eh?

Mr 'Cuellar is the CB that Arsenal needs', Mr 'Ancelotti brought the elixir of youth to Chelsea in his briefcase', Mr 'Drogba is finished because he stopped running' and Mr 'if Torres is a top striker, sending other strikers on loan is not a mistake' and numerous other gaffes. . . .should I continue? grin

Why is this boy childish and phoolish?
Like you've never goofed before or had anyone school you, like A-40 and dayokanu are currently doing.
Is exchanging ideas now reduced to an infantile d/ick-measuring contest?
Answer A-40 and dayokanu properly about pedigree and the UCL.
Is this dipo2much under debosky's id?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^You dey call that one goof?

All of them are lies (Debo specialty) except DD and Carlos Cuellar statement. DD I have accepted.

I posted Daily Mail article on how Ancelotti extended oldies career at AC Milan, the liar since claimed that I said Ancelotti brought elixir of gini.

I asked him, if Torres is so good (as he claims), why is he claiming that Lukaku loan is a mistake? He wants to use it to lie again.

As for Carlos Cuellar, you can quote me anywhere on that!

Carlos Cuellar is better than Koscielny, 100%!!!

Forget status, how many years has Koscielny had at Arsenal and how many good periods did he have? Last year when he put 3 months good spell together is all I can remember.

Mumu defender wey no sabi play offside, dey follow him man everywhere regardless of offside trap, gets bullied all the time and not a game passes where you cannot pinpoint one mistake from Koscielny.

Kai, a ninja so poor that Mertesacker sometimes looks like an improvement.

Thats just Koscielny, the BEST of the defenders that Debo claimed are better than Carlos Cuellar. How about mumu Djorou and Squillaci "the experienced French International" and a good signing according to the eediot who knows nothing except speaking grammar?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
That was the way Dobo lawin told us Mor0n Chamakh is the Messiah. We see how he is doing thus far
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Dont forget "Andre Santos is a better signing than Jose Enrique" cos he is a "Brazil international". Or "we need to sell Alex Song" and "buy Hitzlsberger, a proven German International and Bundesliga title-winning captain". or "I would swap you Alex Song for Kalou". Bloody google analysts and Myles Palmer regurgitators.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
StarBoard: Like you've never goofed before or had anyone school you, like A-40 and dayokanu are currently doing.
Is exchanging ideas now reduced to an infantile d/ick-measuring contest?

I don't claim I haven't goofed, but why do others pretend as if they haven't either? If these dimwits choose to behave like they are error proof, then I will continue highlighting their egregious follies. Casting stones in glass houses and all that.

Answer A-40 and dayokanu properly about pedigree and the UCL.

What is improper about the answers I have provided? Or are you also lacking in reading comprehension ability?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibime: Dont forget "Andre Santos is a better signing than Jose Enrique" cos he is a "Brazil international".

Andre Santos was a better signing than Jose Enrique - his goals got us into third place and into the CL. If you don't like it, go and jump off a bridge. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ibime: ^^^You dey call that one goof?

All of them are lies (Debo specialty) except DD and Carlos Cuellar statement. DD I have accepted.

You have the gall to say I lied when you are the Father of all liars. You claimed I said we should sell Song and sign Hitzlsperger - I only posted an article and asked for opinions - no reference to Song at all. This is even the very comment I made at the time:

I don't know much about him, hence my asking for opinions. You make it sound as if he's another Diaby. . . if that's the case then thanks but no thanks.

That said, he might have some things going for him - experienced at club level with a winners medal, leadership ability through captaincy and experience for his national team. He also knows how to score important goals. If he can do the above and pass intelligently then I would still be interested even if he lacks some pace.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Teeheehee

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2012
somehow one tends to think that the difference between Man Utd and Arsenal is Van Persie (& the man utd strike force sha).

Like hell, the difference between the top two and other sides is that they both have 4 strikers, very decent ones.

all the idi0ts that decided their squads was ok with just one true out n out striker are struggling to keep up

Arsenal has one (worse still he is a newbie), Liverpool has one (and he really shldnt be upfront alone), Chelsea Torres FC has just Torres (goodluck with that one)

the respective team's positions presently is an indication of how good the rest of the team is.... (crappy in varying degrees)

what is heartwarming for some is that they will try to make amends in January, whilst others are already arranging for their old and discarded extra tire to be pressed back into active service undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2012
4llerbuntu:

what is heartwarming for some is that they will try to make amends in January, whilst others are already arranging for their old and discarded extra tire to be pressed back into active service undecided undecided

Are you talking about Chelski or Arsenal? Cos I heard those CL disgraces were trying to get DD to come back too. grin

As for those 'looking down' on Arsenal's qualification for the second round, please note it's something Chelski couldn't manage despite nearly £80m spent in the summer on the defending champions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Debo, una don begin accept crap advertisement here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
It has been dealt with ma'am. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Now time to liven things up a bit on this thread:

Who can spot the real Squillaci in the picture below? grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
the one in the center standing (4th from left, 3rd from right)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mojounited(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Arsenal Chief: Winning Isn't Everything, Football Is Strictly Business

An Arsenal official has insisted that the club's seven-year wait for a trophy has not harmed their reputation because the Gunners are "defined by more than winning". The club's chief commercial officer, Tom Fox, believes that the recent renewal of Arsenal's sponsorship deal with Emirates - worth £150 million - is proof the club's brand remains strong despite their failure to challenge for top honours in recent years.

Arsenal, who last claimed major silverware in the 2005 FA Cup final, are currently 10th in the Premier League table having lost four and won just five of their 15 games in the competition so far this season. The Gunners were booed off at the weekend after losing 2-0 at home to Swansea City. Fox, however, claimed that being competitive on the pitch was not the only measure of success. "Arsenal Football Club is not only about winning," he said. "We have a large and engaged fan-base around the world who want to feel as if they belong to the club, and want to feel proud to belong to the club. That's my primary business." grin

Arsenal have seen a succession of top players leave the club in order to win trophies elsewhere, with Robin van Persie's summer move to Manchester United the most recent example, but Fox said that the club's track record of producing young talent and their world-class Emirates Stadium should be sources of pride for the fans. "Obviously nothing instills pride in our fan-base more than winning, but there's many things we do that make our fans feel proud," he was quoted as saying by UAE-based website Sport 360. "Developing young talent and finding those players in the marketplace make our fans feel proud. "Whether it's Serge Gnabry, who is a 17-year-old player in our reserve squad, whether it's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, whether it's Theo Walcott, we look at these young players and have faith in our manager to develop them as the players for the future.

"And the fans come to a stadium that the club built really at a time 10 years ago when the board decided to build that stadium. "Everything was going our way, it was Manchester United and Arsenal. "But we made a very bold decision and we built that stadium on time and on budget - that makes our fans very proud. "When they see that we can attract - even though we haven't won a trophy in seven years - one of the top global brands in the world for the type of money and financial commitment they're making, that makes our fans feel proud. "So our brand is defined by more than winning."

Fox's comments come after Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger told the club's Annual General Meeting in October that finishing fourth in the league - and thereby qualifying for the Champions League - was in itself the equivalent of winning a trophy.

https://www.nairaland.com/1124757/arsenal-chief-winning-isnt-everything#13267404

As a Gunner, do you agree with the above comments/assessment? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
I'd like to know how fans will react if Arsenal finish outside top 4 and win FA Cup and/or League Cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2012
folahann: I'd like to know how fans will react if Arsenal finish outside top 4 and win FA Cup and/or League Cup
even if it is only league cup and we finished 15th in the premiership am satisfied with it, than finishing intop 4 without winning any trophy and still yet got knocked out of CL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenkruse: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
folahann: I'd like to know how fans will react if Arsenal finish outside top 4 and win FA Cup and/or League Cup

Winning a trophy (of any magnitude) will save us from the mantra of "7 years without a trophy" from media and dayokanu et al. It will also remove the pressure on the players and manager. For now, Trophy over top4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2012
R2bees: even if it is only league cup and we finished 15th in the premiership am satisfied with it, than finishing intop 4 without winning any trophy and still yet got knocked out of CL

I wonder what Wenger's assessment would be if this happened. Since "top 4 finish is more than a trophy"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2012
folahann:

I wonder what Wenger's assessment would be if this happened. Since "top 4 finish is more than a trophy"
but epl should carve out trophies for clubs that finish top 4, am sure wenger will like it....lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2012
naijababe:

Yay!!!! Welcome back brother. Hugs baby........

All this time, still no hug smiley undecided

Thanks mon cherie coco. missed you too. kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2012
dudu, dudu, duduoooo ! You on NL are slowly becoming like Eboue on Twitter grin grin , unpredictable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2012
At least a trophy s beta dan anying top 4 finish
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Today our revival begins and I'm not talking about a white garment or pentecostal revival.
We've paid the price for resetting our team again with the forced sale of RVP and the rather confusing exit of Song but there are elements in this new Arsenal I find very interesting which I now think will start becoming obvious.

Respect to Debo for fighting the good fight, I can see that you're struggling to explain the hybrid of stochasticsm and determinism that is Arsenal to upstarts like 4llerbuntu who can't seem to grasp the concept of randomness. Personally I think he is just one of those masochistic arsenal fans who get off on being miserable. It might be better to send him a copy of Fifty shades of grey and some lingerie from Victoria's secrets as his christmas pressie cos Arsenal will soon stop giving him his regular fix. grin

The time to Arsenal becoming a force again is very near, the inconsistency in our team was expected and it wasn't helped by a very tough starting fixture list, not every team sells its best performers year on year and stay anywhere near the top 4, if you doubt this, go ask AC Milan who have already lost 6 matches this season.

Reasons for my positivity:

1. Once again, we replaced departing players in the transfer market and not through the youth program

2. We are the only club remaining in all competitions we started out with (City are out of 2, Chealsea and United from 1 each), one could argue we are already out of the race for the PL but it was always a long shot and depended a lot on how quickly the new players gelled.

3. At the end of the last financial year, Arsenal had 150m in the bank while Manure had 75m and this was prior to us selling RVP and Song and not factoring in the 12.5m we're expected to receive for the Property deal this financial year. In short, we are currently cash rich (before anyone starts shouting I told you so, I'd like to point out this was not always so and our cash position is due to the wisdom and parsimony of past seasons). The good news is that yes we are cash rich and our revenue stream is on an incline (something you can't say for a lot of other clubs) My personal projection is that within the next 2 - 3 years, Arsenal will also be in the > 300m pound per annum category depending on how our commercial department do on our secondary deals. In short, you can blame Arsene for a lot of things but you cannot blame him for mortgaging the future of this club.
Lest I bore you with financial details, what this means is that yes, there is money to rejig the team (if necessary) in January. I'd gladly take Adrian Lopez and a Diaby type MF.

For the mentally challenged Arsenal fans saying they want their Arsenal back, I'd like to know from the pic below, which Arsenal exactly they want back?

[img]http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/arsenal-top-division-league-table-record.jpg#.UMMOl1JuqSo[/img]

If its the one before Arsene Wenger they want back, then they can immediately go and start enriching uranium for all I care. If its the earlier half of Arsene Wenger's tenure they want back though, I believe they can have it back and having already waited 7 years for it, 2 more years should pass quickly. Arsenal's hopes of ever making it back to winning silverware consistently is hinged on a two pronged foundation, increasing our revenue base and FFP having its desired effect. We are a good way into realising one of them and the jury is still out on FFP. Some people have questioned the efficacy of FFP but if you can't already see its effects then you need to go to specsavers.

We are on track and for me, its a good time to be an Arsenal supporter 7 years famine period regardless. If the miserable sods like, let them start an #OccupyEmirates movement and set up tents around they Emirates, they will leave there in shame very soon. Our time will come when we finally get the balance between keeping our top players and adding to that quality from within or without. In the interim however, don't bet against us finally picking up something else along with a top 4 finish this year.

folahann:

Arsene was only being factual and giving fans a glimpse of the order of targets set for him by the board. A Top Four finish is in reality better than winning both the FA cup and Carling cup put together. If you doubt this, you only need look at the position of Liverpool in the league. They've won the UCL once and the FA and Carling cup multiple times since Arsenal last won the league.
In a poll conducted by Talksports (the most anti-arsenal radio station in the UK) amongst Arsenal fans earlier in the season, over 65% of Arsenal fans preferred a top 4 finish to winning the FA cup.
If Arsenal finishes outside the top 4 Arsene will walk. This is why some pathetic fans who feel we're better served by a new manager now seem to be happier when 'their' club is losing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2012
edoyad: dudu, dudu, duduoooo ! You on NL are slowly becoming like Eboue on Twitter grin grin , unpredictable.

Ed, I'm as constant as the Northern Star. grin Just decided to keep my head down for a while to achieve some goals. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2012
@mojounited

Winning is one of the things that defines the status of a club but its not the 'only' thing.
history, fanbase, stability, facilities, staff, community engagement and reputation are also very important.
I'll give you 2 very good examples, Dortmund has beaten Munich to the Bundesliga in the last 2 years but they've not suddenly become bigger than Munich, City might win the next two PL seasons yet still be considered a smaller club than Manure.
In the same vein, despite all the silverware that Abramovic's money has brought to Chelsea, you would struggle to hear anyone describing it as being a bigger club than Arsenal in London. Infact, I doubt its bigger than Tottenham in terms of its fanbase in London hence why it struggles to fill a smaller stadium than Arsenal despite all of that silverware.

I don't think making such a statement was a good PR move though, but if anything it shows as some of us have always known that the issues at Arsenal is over and above the person of Arsene Wenger. Hence why some of us do not like him becoming a scapegoat.
Even the Black scarf movement who are protesting have made it clear that their protest isn't agains Arsene Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
duduspace:

Arsene was only being factual and giving fans a glimpse of the order of targets set for him by the board. A Top Four finish is in reality better than winning both the FA cup and Carling cup put together. If you doubt this, you only need look at the position of Liverpool in the league. They've won the UCL once and the FA and Carling cup multiple times since Arsenal last won the league.
In a poll conducted by Talksports (the most anti-arsenal radio station in the UK) amongst Arsenal fans earlier in the season, over 65% of Arsenal fans preferred a top 4 finish to winning the FA cup.
If Arsenal finishes outside the top 4 Arsene will walk. This is why some pathetic fans who feel we're better served by a new manager now seem to be happier when 'their' club is losing.

...but I think Arsene should accept the fact that the team has performed below expectations in the past few years. No trophies for Arsenal in the past 7 years is surely under-performance, and did I mention we didn't even come 2nd in the league for those 7 years?

It is good to always try to see the positive side of things
which is what Wenger [size=4pt](and Dobosky)[/size] does but we should also be to tell ourselves the truth. Focus on the negatives so that we can correct them in subsequent years.

I am not one of those calling for Wenger's sack but i want to see him excel at Arsenal by winning trophies on regular basis.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mojounited(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
duduspace: @mojounited

Winning is one of the things that defines the status of a club but its not the 'only' thing.
history, fanbase, stability, facilities, staff, community engagement and reputation are also very important.
I'll give you 2 very good examples, Dortmund has beaten Munich to the Bundesliga in the last 2 years but they've not suddenly become bigger than Munich, City might win the next two PL seasons yet still be considered a smaller club than Manure.
In the same vein, despite all the silverware that Abramovic's money has brought to Chelsea, you would struggle to hear anyone describing it as being a bigger club than Arsenal in London. Infact, I doubt its bigger than Tottenham in terms of its fanbase in London hence why it struggles to fill a smaller stadium than Arsenal despite all of that silverware.

I don't think making such a statement was a good PR move though, but if anything it shows as some of us have always known that the issues at Arsenal is over and above the person of Arsene Wenger. Hence why some of us do not like him becoming a scapegoat.
Even the Black scarf movement who are protesting have made it clear that their protest isn't agains Arsene Wenger.

@dudu, I made the comment below regarding this issue on another thread and I agree that trophies alone do not wholly reveal the status of a club - I'm more interested in the foremost thing that makes you, as a fan, feel proud about your club? Because as far as other factors may be deemed important, football history is made on the pitch. Hence, I believe winning trophies is mostly a fan's delight before other aforementioned factors.
I really don't know what makes Arsenal fans feel proud but as a United faithful, I'm proud of not just the club's fan-base, youth development and position on Forbes Magazine but also, and mostly, its rich history, recent title/trophy parades in Manchester/Old Trafford, et al. All these, I believe, are the major ego trips a fan enjoys about a club.

Now I understand why Wenger doesn't even bother splurging on players capable of challenging for trophies as the Board are less concerned about match-day results - it's all about the Benjamins and they're completely comfortable in the fourth position that guarantees Champions League qualification every year. I just miss the great rivalry days - Roy Keane vs Patrick Vieira...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
mojounited:

@dudu, I made the comment below regarding this issue on another thread and I agree that trophies alone do not wholly reveal the status of a club - I'm more interested in the foremost thing that makes you, as a fan, feel proud about your club? Because as far as other factors may be deemed important, football history is made on the pitch. Hence, I believe winning trophies is mostly a fan's delight before other aforementioned factors.

If that were true, then 4/5ths of clubs worldwide would not have proud fans because very few clubs (in the totality of clubs) actually go on to win trophies.

You feel proud for what your club stands for, its history over time (not just the past couple/7 years) and what it means to you. Yes trophies are a part of that, especially for a club that sees itself at the top end of football, but never should the club's overall value/status begin and end in trophies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.