Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359341 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Swissh:

Lol.... Emery has his faults and should rightly F***ck Off but that doesn't change the fact that our squad is really really unbalanced.
and who made the unbalance? We literally have one of the best forwards in epl but oloriburuku emery made them UNBALANCE. you think if wenger has these set of players, we wont be doing better than this by a fucking 1,000,000,000 miles?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2019
absky5:
alakori niyin sir.. Nonsense and emery... Palapala ilu apala..... Keep this up and I'll definitely rape you laslas with absky balls
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
absky5:
and who made the unbalance? We literally have one of the best forwards in epl but oloriburuku emery made them UNBALANCE. you think if wenger has these set of players, we wont be doing better than this by a fucking 1,000,000,000 miles?
I get that it's easy to vent all our frustration on Emery but their is a bigger issue here. Our team had been built without planning. I hate writing Epistles but just take a deeper look. ...We sign a rash Luiz to partner a rash Papa, Keeping both Auba and Laca etc
We have too many players that have extreme strengths and extreme weaknesses and it greatly affects the balance of our side, think this is why teams like Leicester and the other stupid club in London look so much better as their players compliment each other and they can be more consistent than us.
I am not suggesting our players are at fault. Emery is struggling to find his best team and a system that works for them so he should F***ck off.
Another manager might crack that problem. But it's not easy to solve.
If you ask people here to name our best 3 midfielders / Line up I bet you will get a huge variety of combinations.

If you look at our 2015 FA cup final starting eleven for example, every player/position compliments the other...we need to start taking this into Account.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2019
absky5:
alakori niyin sir.. Nonsense and emery... Palapala ilu apala..... Keep this up and I'll definitely rape you laslas with absky balls

Sir SkimpleD come and see something cheesy

They want to rape ur man swish grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Swissh:

Lol.... Emery has his faults and should rightly F***ck Off but that doesn't change the fact that our squad is really really unbalanced.
Brother the problem is not the squad. Our squad is not worse than Leicester's. In fact, we have one of the most enviable set of players, a blend of quality youths and grown ups.

It's Emery. His tactics and man management are poor. The exit of Xhaka and the reintroduction of Ozil, both having not helped matters are a clear indication that his tactics are root causes. He has been escaping with wins, a trend which is not sustainable, now it's draws, soon we will start losing. He may have a good past record, but this right now isn't what we bargained for.

I would allow him till 31st of December as benefit of doubt or a chance to rediscover himself. But if he doesn't win at least 90% of our matches till then, he should as well bleep off right away.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2019
thorrvik55:

Sir SkimpleD come and see something cheesy

They want to rape ur man swish grin grin
Nah. Not my man Swissh.

If dem open em yansh, who go come dey humour us na?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2019
SkimpleD:

Nah. Not my man Swissh.

If dem open em yansh, who go come dey humour us na?
Gerrara Here

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Swissh:

Gerrara Here
Lol. My guy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2019
@swissh

If we look at Emery's career as a whole, he has been a competent, good manager. His record at Valencia and Sevilla were both fairly impressive.
I think at the moment he is performing badly with us because the players have turned against him( Just speculating)

Can u please name at least 4 of the first 11 whom you feel have turned against him?

Emery is still struggling to find his best team and a system that works for him which shouldn't be since he has been for a while.
After our transfer business in the summer I was certain we would get top four, but looking back I probably overrated our team a little

The current Chelsea team has a lesser quality compared to Arsenal's team all rounder for 4ck sake! Tammy is not better than Auba, none of their right backs is as good as Bellerin, etc....if chelsea with an amateur coach with young crop of players can occupy their present position, then Emery who is in his second year at the helms of affairs should have no business struggling at all!(Considering the fact you reffered to him as a good and competent manager in your first paragraph

I still think we should be doing better than we are, but maybe we have too many players who are either too young/too old or have significant flaws.

Who are the too young players and who are the too old category of players?

Emery as a coach is bereft of game winning tactics, he doesn't have what it takes to hold on to a lead, he likes playing catch-up and always sees positive in playing out a draw with the most useless teams in the league. He is no fit to coach a team like arsenal with aspiration of top 4 finish, he will do well coaching dem Crystal palace and Burnley dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Swissh:

I get that it's easy to vent all our frustration on Emery but their is a bigger issue here. Our team had been built without planning. I hate writing Epistles but just take a deeper look. ...We sign a rash Luiz to partner a rash Papa, Keeping both Auba and Laca etc
We have too many players that have extreme strengths and extreme weaknesses and it greatly affects the balance of our side, think this is why teams like Leicester and the other stupid club in London look so much better as their players compliment each other and they can be more consistent than us.
I am not suggesting our players are at fault. Emery is struggling to find his best team and a system that works for them so he should F***ck off.
If you ask people here to name our best 3 midfielders / Line up I bet you will get a huge variety of combinations.

If you look at our 2015 FA cup final starting eleven for example, every player/position compliments the other...we need to start taking this into Account.

You cant give what you don't have.

Emery as a coach does not inspire confidence. He has Acute man-management skill deficiency. He has shown several times this season he doesn't have a grip on the team.

Talking about balance, why do you think he's paid as much as he is currently being paid? whose job is it to find balance in the team? Brendan Rogers is currently being hailed for finding a balance in the Leceister team that has seen them leap-frog Emery and his more equipped team. Just look at that Carabo cup against loserpool. We fielded a more experienced team.(exactly the same thing Ole did with Manure), but we ended up playing a cricket score match with our coach looking on in the stands helplessly. angry

Emery deserves every blame that comes his way and many more that will come to him even after he leaves the club. In fact anyday he comes to mainland LASTMA will deflate his tyre and if na island; oluwole boys go teach am lessonangry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Spy360:

Brother the problem is not the squad. Our squad is not worse than Leicester's. In fact, we have one of the most enviable set of players, a blend of quality youths and grown ups.

It's Emery. His tactics and man management are poor. The exit of Xhaka and the reintroduction of Ozil, both having not helped matters are a clear indication that his tactics are root causes. He has been escaping with wins, a trend which is not sustainable, now it's draws, soon we will start losing. He may have a good past record, but this right now isn't what we bargained for.

I would allow him till 31st of December as benefit of doubt or a chance to rediscover himself. But if he doesn't win at least 90% of our matches till then, he should as well bleep off right away.
I just feel bad for Emery. Emery's weaknesses are 1) his terrible communication skills,
2) his apparent inability to connect with players and
3) dithering over finding his best players/formation.
But our squad is partly to at fault for the last part.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2019
That was how I dreamt of him been sacking before Saturday game , was so happy only to realise it's a dream mtcheww
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swissh:

myabe, maybe our players are at fault but we can't really say that now cos of our coach handling. You can't blame our players when we are two goals up and YOUR emery makes a dumb sub which leads to the opponent equalising or waiting till we are a goal down before he start demonstrating his hands like those music instructor. he's the coach and he's expected to bring the best out of them but since he sef his below average nko. Dont forget that most of the matches we won this season are due to individual brilliance of our players (the first leg match between arsenal and vitoria comes to mind). Our players have been saving his ass and that can only work for a short term which apparently, AFEFE TI FE, ATIRIDI MOTHER NATURE
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
absky5:
myabe, maybe our players are at fault but we can't really say that now cos of our coach handling. You can't blame our players when we are two goals up and YOUR emery makes a dumb sub which leads to the opponent equalising or waiting till we are a goal down before he start demonstrating his hands like those music instructor. he's the coach and he's expected to bring the best out of them but since he sef his below average nko. Dont forget that most of the matches we won this season are due to individual brilliance of our players (the first leg match between arsenal and vitoria comes to mind). Our players have been saving his ass and that can only work for a short term which apparently, AFEFE TI FE, ATIRIDI MOTHER NATURE
Afefe that has fe since,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swissh:

I get that it's easy to vent all our frustration on Emery but their is a bigger issue here. Our team had been built without planning. I hate writing Epistles but just take a deeper look. ...We sign a rash Luiz to partner a rash Papa, [/b]Keeping both Auba and Laca[b] etc

Sod09, kokaneprodigy and ipopalomo come see o. cheesy grin
Swishh my Guy. If we want to look at it deeply, we've one of the best squad, both in starting 11, and on bench. But Emery way of doing things makes it look unbalanced.
Gk....Good
Defenders....holding(sok), Luiz, bellerin and Tierney.....Good
Midfield.. Toriera, ceballos and Ozil.... Great
Attack.. Pepe Auba and lacazette Good

Bench Mustafi, sok(holding), kolasinac, chambers, Niles
Guen, Xhaka, willock
Saka, martinelli

Aside the attacking position which lack experience(which ozil can even feel in sometimes), tell me that's not an enviable squad with depth there if used correctly. Tell me that's not a top4 squad in the hands of a good coach.
But of course, once coach is confused about his setup and tactics, even the players will look like scrap.
I'm saying it, and I'll still say it, our crop of players is one of the most balanced squad in the league.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jodera:
Swishh my Guy. If we want to look at it deeply, we've one of the best squad, both in starting 11, and on bench. But Emery way of doing things makes it look unbalanced.
Gk....Good

Guen, Xhaka, willock
Saka, martinelli

Aside the attacking position which lack experience(which ozil can even feel in sometimes), tell me that's not an enviable squad with depth there if used correctly. Tell me that's not a top4 squad in the hands of a good coach.
But of course, once coach is confused about his setup and tactics, even the players will look like scrap.
I'm saying it, and I'll still say it, our crop of players is one of the most balanced squad in the league.
you really hit the hammer on the nail.... Can i give u a hug and a kiss? �
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ForValour: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
absky5:
you really hit the hammer on the nail.... Can i give u a hug and a kiss? �
This one is really a Gayner angry

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
absky5:
you really hit the hammer on the nail.... [/b]Can i give u a hug and a kiss? [b]
Lol... Only if you're a girl it's permitted o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
After our transfer business and at the start of the season, I made it clear that this is not an Europa League squad anymore. If managed properly, this team has the quality to finish top 4 and compete in the UCL next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jodera:
Gk....Good

Guen, Xhaka, willock
Saka, martinelli

The guy go soon chop rape soon grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
ForValour:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jodera:
Gk....Good

Guen, Xhaka, willock
Saka, martinelli

You removed guendouzi Omo ologo shocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
You removed guendouzi Omo ologo shocked
Everyone knows aside Emery knows that on a normal day Guen is a sub player. 2/3 of our Starting midfielders are sub players (xhaka and guen).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
The guy go soon chop rape soon grin
lol. No worry.
De guy don give Swishh yellow Card
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jodera:
Lol... Only if you're a girl it's permitted o.
I'm nonbinary baby tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
ForValour:
you're shouting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Roland17:
After our transfer business and at the start of the season, I made it clear that this is not an Europa League squad anymore. If managed properly, this team has the quality to finish top 4 and compete in the UCL next season.
i swear.... Even brother Isiaka at feyintile fc in ibadan sef will coach this team better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2019
absky5:
I'm nonbinary baby tongue
Lol... OK o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamdrduru: 1:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Guys I know pasting of links is against the rules, but please check out this my preview of Leicester city vs Arsenal and rate it. Correct me where possible

.https://www.fiwasports.com/2019/11/leicester-city-vs-arsenal-preview-last.html

Adkins please am very sorry. I won't do this again. Just this ones☝�
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by seankafor(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2019
So Emery said xhaka no go play for arsenal again and a possible January transfer is imminent.

After all the sacrifices that's all the fans can pay with undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Swissh:

I just feel bad for Emery. Emery's weaknesses are 1) his terrible communication skills,
2) his apparent inability to connect with players and
3) dithering over finding his best players/formation.
But our squad is partly to at fault for the last part.
About the squad part, like I said we don't have a worse team compared to Leicester. But check out how they have gradually become stable.

Chelsea couldn't sign a player last summer, but see how Lampard has managed the team by simply integrating youth. Emery is doing poorly abeg. The board should place him on probation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2019
Roland17:
Just look at Ajax.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.