Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2451494 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
DON TOREIRRA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mustafi sef they flash brilliance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't think Pepe is good enough make we no lie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh wel!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
sod09:
Abeg comot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LegoxMetahuman: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
another game
another draw soup

story of assnal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
sod09:
Swissh will use you for rituals grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
sod09:
Mustafi sef they flash brilliance

Brilliance ko Brilla FM ni!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Swissh will use you for rituals grin
The guy na shakushaku master
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
sod09:
The guy na shakushaku master
Loud am.... Swissh no dey hear word
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Roland17:
Oh wel!
Ho Ho Ho!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Still on minus GD by the way.....in case we forgot.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DExponential(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arteta out! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spy360:
Goal Auba
We've got our Arsenal back.

Make we no lie, we love this new Arsenal. #COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Roland17:

Brilliance ko Brilla FM ni!
You wan blame him again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
DExponential:
Arteta out! grin

Who else notice we bottled the match simply because Guendozi was jogging?

Let's face reality these players ain't good enough to be playing for Arsenal only few of them deserves to.

Arteta still have a lot to do with this team from bad belle board to not good enough players etc....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Akinbahm:

Who else notice we bottled the match simply because Guendozi was jogging?

Let's face reality these players ain't good enough to be playing for Arsenal only few of them deserves to.

Arteta still have a lot to do with this team from bad belle board to not good enough players etc....
These set of players are not winners, he should manage them till end of season and start total rebuilding.
Torreira worked his ass off unlike his partner,it's looking like the youngsters are the one fighting for the club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
sod09:

[/b]These set of players are not winners[b], he should manage them till end of season and start total rebuilding.
Torreira worked his ass off unlike his partner,it's looking like the youngsters are the one fighting for the club
Truly, no winner in the team. Also, we lack someone who can drive from the wings and midfield. Pepe, sadly doesn't do such, none of our midfield do such. We have wingers that can't give us goals, midfielder that can't give us goals too, and a striker that loves playing 4 than front 9. I dunno what to say sha, but this arsenal is inferior.
Even if there's a system for you to play, but once in a while, individual prowess can get you out from some tight situations, but sadly, none of our players bar very very few, have that.
It's so sad our team doesn't have a recognized goalscoring winger, recognized goalscoring midfielder and only one recognized goalscorer (Auba).
Mehn, we're truly bleeped!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Spy360:

We are looking at Kurzawa. But I don't think the deal will go through as wie just did a left back last summer.

Lol

No serious buys so far into the epl all over. Wetin dey sup?

Last 20mins of every game under Arteta has been solely the time frame for robust activities by opponents. Its poor.

The excess training is backfiring.

Arsenal now has the most draws in the league. 22points dropped in total. Chai.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mustafi shockingly outperformed Luiz. Nawa o. Luiz just off for pitch.

The midfield still has issues.

We need cunny shot takers in that middle that the accuracy of scoring rebounds are as high as 70%

Enough is enough.

Saka should stop being deployed as LB.

Its causing technical issues for the team.

A very tech side like City would exploit that. Let Saka play his forward role abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kokaneprodigy prepare the eba...

Draw soup don ready.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Back to back games where we have dropped 4 valuable points from winning positions and this is typically indicative of an urgent change in strategy. The performance of the team over the last 3 games including the W against Leeds has been very poor to put kindly.

We surrendered possession to Sheffield early on today and were outplayed throughout this game. Today’s game is reminiscent of the game against Palace and I can’t deny Sheffield deserved to take something from this game.

Arteta has a lot to work on especially with his strategy, game management and how to manage the abilities of each player. The Saka situation is one that bothers me because while his current role is borne out of necessity I am worried his attacking abilities are being limited. I have very high hopes for this kid infact, amongst all our current young players he is the one I am most excited about because I know his ceiling is higher under the right conditions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2020
While some people may want to argue this pepe incident is no penalty, I must say I've seen Zaha win penalties against opposing defenders for contacts not as much as that.

The whole idea of VAR and ref having the final say in Epl I still don't get sha

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:
While some people may want to argue this pepe incident is no penalty, I must say I've seen Zaha win penalties against opposing defenders for contacts not as much as that.

if this isn't a stonewall penalty, then I guess I dunno what penalty is again. We could even see he was going for the ball, and not looking for some cheap dives, but of course, no reason why it wasn't a Pk. Mane, zaha and rashford have been given Pk for something way cheaper than this, and Pk have been awarded against us for something way cheaper than this too. What even made me angry was var even looked at it and deemed it fit not to be a penalty, really can't wrap my head around it. Like I always say tho, with the introduction of var in the EPL, ref (or var) will just favor who dey want to favor, and blow against whom dey want to be against. No standing rules, even players playing the games in EPL don't even know the rules they're under. It's just so sad!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Jodera:
if this isn't a stonewall penalty, then I guess I dunno what penalty is again. We could even see he was going for the ball, and not looking for some cheap dives, but of course, no reason why it wasn't a Pk. Mane, zaha and rashford have been given Pk for something way cheaper than this, and Pk have been awarded against us for something way cheaper than this too. What even made me angry was var even looked at it and deemed it fit not to be a penalty, really can't wrap my head around it. Like I always say tho, with the introduction of var in the EPL, ref (or var) will just favor who dey want to favor, and blow against whom dey want to be against. No standing rules, even players playing the games in EPL don't even know the rules they're under. It's just so sad!
Mike Dean is a fvcking mistake of a referee
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
sod09:
Mike Dean is a fvcking mistake of a referee
I no even blame Dean sef. After all var is there for situations like diz, incase ref made a mistake. But var who after analyzing it even with all the slow motions and angles still say that's not a Pk. Seriously, var is killing football. It's not as flawless as goal line technology
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jodera:
I no even blame Dean sef. After all var is there for situations like diz, incase ref made a mistake. But var who after analyzing it even with all the slow motions and angles still say that's not a Pk. Seriously, var is killing football. It's not as flawless as goal line technology
referee have the final decision
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
sod09:
referee have the final decision
So all those ones that the board will show "var decision, penalty, or red card" , I've never seen ref go against it. Once any decision is shown on the board, I've never seen ref given a contrary decision
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jodera:
So all those ones that the board will show "var decision, penalty, or red card" , I've never seen ref go against it. Once any decision is shown on the board, I've never seen ref given a contrary decision
The match against palace was ref's doing.
From the PK to cancelling Papa's goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This was given as PK.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
sod09:
The match against palace was ref's doing.
From the PK to cancelling Papa's goal
Hmmm.. Na wa o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Swissh:

This was given as PK.
This was last season right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3656) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.