Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319360 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Shey nonody go shout goal ni.

Goal!!!!!!!!

Baba na to wait am out oh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lana1:
Yen yen yen. Shut up ur smelling mouth and swallow deez L!!
whose mouth is smelling now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Martinelli Omo ologo
Bellerin and saka..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lana1:
Walahi. I know we aren't great at the moment, but losing to this Arsenal should be a sackable offence for any of the other 19 teams.
3 different managers and dem still no good.

Take your L along, e no too heavy!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Draw fc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pepe and lacazette can't do nada
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
fredoooooo:
Draw fc

I love how it makes you drip in tears and sweat!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
No matter what happens, I hope.we don't sell saka and martinelli. These young lads go ball for this club.

Saka practically owned that left flank. Initially Chelsea was making their attacks tru Saka and Martinelli's side of the field because they felt overruning a side of the pitch manned by 19 year Olds shouldn't be a Daunting task, but I don't know what Arteta told those lads at half time, but those boys eventually helped us get a point oit of the contest.

I see Arteta doing a Klopp at arsenal if given needed and at least two full transfer windows to bring in bright talents.

I was impressed with the boys.

I don't need to remind mustafi village people that trailer transporting màlúù will jam them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:
No.mattee what happens, I hope.we don't sell saka and martinelli. These young lads go ball for this club.

Saka practically owned that left flank. Initially Chelsea was making their attacks tru Saka and Martinelli's side of the field because they felt overruning a side of the pitch manned by 19 year Olds shouldn't be a Daunting task, but I don't know what Arteta told those lads at half time, but those boys eventually helped us get a point oit of the contest.

I see Arteta doing a Klopp at arsenal if given needed and at least two full transfer windows to bring in bright talents.

I don't need to remind mustafi village people that trailer transporting màlúù will jam them
Now he ruined any single chance if any club come for him, you see why I will always swear for wengay.
But but he assisted the first goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

Take your L along, e no too heavy!

kokanepyramid:
whose mouth is smelling now.
Yen yen yen.
Still on minus GD. Have fun in 10th place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

I love how it makes you drip in tears and sweat!

Na dat 10 position una go die or relegation sef .. useless team with useless fans ..
Na on paper and to do rubbish analysis una sabi grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Jakujaku , jagbajagba of a team grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:
No.mattee what happens, I hope.we don't sell saka and martinelli. These young lads go ball for this club.

There is a reason why I am so upbeat about both guys especially Saka. His ceiling is sooooo high and he is quite durable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
sod09:
Now he ruined any single chance if any club come for him, you see why I will always swear for wengay.

You think thunder won't still fire him because he assisted the first goal? Nah!

He's got his thunder coming for him bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

There is a reason why I am so upbeat about both guys especially Saka. His ceiling is sooooo high and he is quite durable.

Bro u won't lie, the excitement that comes with me seeing Martinelli getting playing time,and he always justifying why should play can't be measured. I didn't even get this excited when we had Walcott and ox as potentials who looked like taking up.the challenge

I really want to see these two boys blossom and I hope they do that in arsenal colors
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I have been invoking Sango and Amadioha on Musa for over 3 years now! Wenger killed us when he refused to sell the guy to Inter Milan! I will never forget that.. I remember when I tell una sey I am not buying the gbanjo night market he was selling in the group stages of the Europa League.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

I have been invoking Sango and Amadioha on Musa for over 3 years now! Wenger killed us when he refused to sell the guy to Inter Milan! I will never forget that.. I remember when I tell una sey I am not buying the gbanjo night market he was selling in the group stages of the Europa League.

U were right.
Me I was kúkúma thinking he should be a bench player that starts FA cup and maybe Europa whike other CB options need to rest when they are not injured or suspended. I don't know a time would come..and we have to.onkh rely on him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Bro u won't lie, the excitement that comes with me seeing Martinelli getting playing time,and he always justifying why should play can't be measured. I didn't even get this excited when we had Walcott and ox as potentials who looked like taking up.the challenge

I really want to see these two boys blossom and I hope they do that in arsenal colors

My only concern is that Arteta does not run him to the ground early. He is susceptible to a lot of tackles/ cheap shots from opponents and his energy is ridiculously high, overtime those take a toll on the body!

Longevity is the only reason why I rank Saka higher
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

spare him please he actually came into the game cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'm split between awarding Saka thean of match or Xhaka.

I mean Xhaka played so well in that makeshift defence role. I even thought holding had sneaked in without the ref's knowledge ni. He really held.his own at that CB role after Luiz's to exit.

Kudos to.him.

This is a Xhaka appreciation post

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

My only concern is that Arteta does not run him to the ground early. He is susceptible to a lot of tackles/ cheap shots from opponents and his energy is ridiculously high, overtime those take a toll on the body!

Longevity is the only reason why I rank Saka higher

I think the boy needs to work on his fitness and he will be fine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
kokanepyramid:
na why I say make we no sell anybody yet, say make we dey add for now. We seriously lack depth particularly in midfield.

As I look our bench for inspiration I just weak!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Awon Omo ologo
See better capo unlike that one that will be fighting gidibo upandan

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FaskeyG(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bellerin MOTM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I don’t know if it’s wise resting Mitland-Niles for Bellerin who hasn’t played competitive match for a while.....particularly when I’ve not seen the partnership of bellerin and Pepe on that flank

I am happy he came through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
sod09:
Awon Omo ologo
See better capo unlike that one that will be fighting gidibo upandan
Who be the capo wey dey fight gidigbo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

Yeah Belle has better eyes for goal than Niles.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Who be the capo wey dey fight gidigbo
lacazette na, the guy will just be doing like a raging bull
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
sod09:
lacazette na, the guy will just be doing like a raging bull
cheesy sod no let these players send you to ur early grave ooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Roland17:

Yes I'm glad he did. He even played that defence well other than the goal he scored. Maybe if pepe tracked back.as much as martinelli did on the other side, we could've had an edge over the bluus
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2020
sod09:
I swear his market value don drop by 50%
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2020
fredoooooo:

Na dat 10 position una go die or relegation sef .. useless team with useless fans ..
Na on paper and to do rubbish analysis una sabi grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Jakujaku , jagbajagba of a team grin

You were playing home...as if that was not enough, we gave you a goal head start, as if that was not enough, we played a man down for over 75 mins to make it fair, yet you could not get 3 points.

So yes, I understand your pain.. drip!

Wail! Wail!! Wail!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Roland17:

You were playing home...as if that was not enough, we gave you a goal head start, as if that was not enough, we played a man down for over 75 mins to make it fair, yet you could not get 3 points.

So yes, I understand your pain.. drip!

Wail! Wail!! Wail!!!

You're wailing to to relegaion grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.