Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,179 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317596 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I join my anointing with sod09 and kokanepyramid and say with full authority: THUNDER FIRE UNAI "ESUGBAYI" EMERY!

Imagine Arteta that started coaching just yesterday , it took him just 4 weeks to diagnose defence is Arsenal’s problem which he worked towards fixing by getting two players in the defence role just to sort our problem.

The Spanish Okey Emordi just dey cap rubbish. Shey Na fans dey act like sissy rotate captainship ? Abi Na captain fault say he dey always put his best combo on the bench only to introduce them after they start trailing by a goal or two ?
Quote kokaneprodigy henceforth

Kokaneprodigy is back from penitentiary

Meanwhile I’m going to his page to yab him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kbs468:
Unai Emery says ‘several problems’ led to Arsenal sacking including Pepe's signing, OZIL not a top quality, Arsenal not playing well and the 4 captains issue

To God, If I had a rock and was standing next to Ebening, I will stone him, not kidding you!

You were the freaking head coach of the team for more than one season! I am not sure what stupid style he was talking about but where is the accountability in accepting responsibilities as the head coach of the team?

Were the fans supposed to just watch the team continue to crumble? If the fans did not revolt, Ebening would have continued to serve us that rubbish and still find ways to blame specific players! He should better stay away from the US because if I see am I go stone am!!!

The effrontery to say when we pressed we did!!! Are you kidding me! Has anyone watched us press under Arteta in only 4 months and compared it what Ebening served us for more than a year? We stumbled our way to the finals of the Europa League and got whooped by Chelsea! That is the success he is bragging about?

I am done with this man, seriously, I regret ever supporting his hiring from the start especially ahead of Arteta who is doing way better than Ebening holistically!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
sod09:
he must be high on ebening.
Whatever he faced was his fault from forcing play from back when he knows the defence was a big suspect to allowing opponents taking multiple shots at us by absorbing pressure. He also shut out the only DM we have to play one weak lanky boy that can't do anything or completely useless in anything called defence.
Abeg make I no swear for this guy o as I they remember all he did angry.
He's blaming the fans chai solo and khalifa Dan suffer, ebening is blaming them cheesy

Bros Calm down! grin

This "Ebening" is a clown. He should not forget to count me in as one of the fans who threw him out... angry

He is a confused mofo who transmitted his confusion to the players. angry

He is the Genesis of the mess we are in right now, he owe us an apology for almost ruining the club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
All of them promising 100%

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I join my anointing with sod09 and kokanepyramid and say with full authority: THUNDER FIRE UNAI "ESUGBAYI" EMERY!

Imagine Arteta that started coaching just yesterday , it took him just 4 weeks to diagnose defence is Arsenal’s problem which he worked towards fixing by getting two players in the defence role just to sort our problem.

The Spanish Okey Emordi just dey cap rubbish. Shey Na fans dey act like sissy rotate captainship ? Abi Na captain fault say he dey always put his best combo on the bench only to introduce them after they start trailing by a goal or two ?
grin
Just imagine the rubbish he was saying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2020
Fkforyou:

Bros Calm down! grin

This "Ebening" is a clown. He should not forget to count me in as one of the fans who threw him out... angry

He is a confused mofo who transmitted his confusion to the players. angry

He is the Genesis of the mess we are in right now, he owe us an apology for almost ruining the club.
Bros if ebening was still around, either Leno commit suicide or die from multiple shots fired at him
Ordinary Watford was killing us with shots on target
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Quote kokaneprodigy henceforth

Kokaneprodigy is back from penitentiary

Meanwhile I’m going to his page to yab him.
Be like say I will do the same angry
This time I will translate to Spanish so that ebening won't take it as a complement
Roland17:

To God, If I had a rock and was standing next to Ebening, I will stone him, not kidding you!

You were the freaking head coach of the team for more than one season! I am not sure what stupid style he was talking about but where is the accountability in accepting responsibilities as the head coach of the team?

Were the fans supposed to just watch the team continue to crumble? If the fans did not revolt, Ebening would have continued to serve us that rubbish and still find ways to blame specific players! He should better stay away from the US because if I see am I go stone am!!!

The effrontery to say when we pressed we did!!! Are you kidding me! Has anyone watched us press under Arteta in only 4 months and compared it what Ebening served us for more than a year? We stumbled our way to the finals of the Europa League and got whooped by Chelsea! That is the success he is bragging about?

I am done with this man, seriously, I regret ever supporting his hiring from the start especially ahead of Arteta who is doing way better than Ebening holistically!

Na your guy na tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:34am On Feb 01, 2020
sod09:
Be like say I will do the same angry
This time I will translate to Spanish so that ebening won't take it as a complementNa your guy na tongue

Pesin wen I dump before the end of his first season after seeing his “tactical masterpiece”.

Wetin Oyedepo no go see for American Embassy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by yokiti: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Kbs468:
Ọgá yokiti, it's pleasing to know that you are a GUNNER too though.

Any 1or 2 words to describe our January transfer activities?
My chairman, I'm a Gunner but a passive follower of the thread for now.
During the dark days of Mr Ebening, it was embarrassing seeing us crumble against our former regular customers; it got to a time that those regular trolls got tired of trolling because we couldn't shame them with our performance on the pitch and "grinding results" afterwards.
Hopefully, these lots will help us in the rebuilding process and not Silvestre kind of players.
Thanks for the mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Not missing the opportunity to take a swipe at Ozil.

It was really personal.
sod09:
grin
Just imagine the rubbish he was saying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Not missing the opportunity to take a swipe at Ozil.

It was really personal.
He was saying something about kolasinac which I don't understand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
yokiti:

During the dark days of Mr Evening, it was embarrassing seeing us crumble against our former regular customers; it got to a time that those regular trolls got tired of trolling because we couldn't shame them with our performance on the pitch and "grinding results" afterwards.
Hopefully, these lots will help us in the rebuilding process and not Silvestre kind of players.
Thanks for the mention.
Lmao... awon grinding machine grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2020
sod09:
And this was the person Solo always wrote to defend till he ran out of content and abandoned thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Jodera:
lol. Anybody doubt am b4.
Wey jencecyde sef?
I dey oh. Just been watching from the sidelines due to busy schedules. I have always been of the opinion that Martinelli and Saka would be on my team list allday everyday simply because of their attitude on and off the ball not taking away their skill set as well. Xhaka for me is doing what a good player needs to do given all the drama which was forced unto him when made captain. The response is simple. Put in consistent good performances and all the negativity will go. He's still prone to mistakes here and there but he is now playing well especially the second half against Leeds in the fa cup where he was pressing faster and making tackles high up the pitch to kill their rhythm.

Finally the manager has made a huge difference and we can now see their is an identity and players crucially and importantly now know their roles on the pitch which was why some of us kept asking if they were really learning anything under emery.

Xhaka and Torriera now understand that they can not press so high as to leave their defensive zones but call the mids or attackers in front of them to fall back. Xhaka funny enough is now playing a pseudo left back role and understands that when we are defending he stays in the zone with torrera to protect the back four and using our left side he understands that when we push up in attack he should be slotting into the left back role to cover that zone and should the attack break down he switches back to his main zone beside torreira while calling his left back or left side mid to fall back into position.

It's a beauty to watch even though I feel they use the left side for this transition more than the right side.. Cedric for me was a good signing as I watched him in south Hampton as well as Portugal. He keeps it simple and understands his role very well but on and off the ball.

Hopefully we get a good summer with Arteta's own signings and proper preparation season. Patience to let this process take time to complete is all we need now and even if we fumble a bit here and there for now won't be such a big deal. The most important thing is to see the team play good football consistently and so far even in games we have been a man down, they have done brilliantly still keeping a decent shape and maintain the identity and balance. Great times ahead but patience is needed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
sod09:
That was referring to the Ozil car jacking incident that Kolasinac had to fought off 2 men while OZIL ran into hiding for safety from those two men.

Imagine that idiot making reference to such as something that affected the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
yokiti:

During the dark days of Mr Evening, it was embarrassing seeing us crumble against our former regular customers; it got to a time that those regular trolls got tired of trolling because we couldn't shame them with our performance on the pitch and "grinding results" afterwards.
Thanks for the mention.
Ameen ooo.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kbs468:

That was referring to the Ozil car jacking incident that Kolasinac had to fought off 2 men while OZIL ran into hiding for safety from those two men.

Imagine that idiot making reference to such as something that affected the team
Ebening is a miserable clown I'm glad we kicked his ass out

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jencejyde:
I dey oh. Just been watching from the sidelines due to busy schedules. I have always been of the opinion that Martinelli and Saka would be on my team list allday everyday simply because of their attitude on and off the ball not taking away their skill set as well. Xhaka for me is doing what a good player needs to do given all the drama which was forced unto him when made captain. The response is simple. Put in consistent good performances and all the negativity will go. He's still prone to mistakes here and there but he is now playing well especially the second half against Leeds in the fa cup where he was pressing faster and making tackles high up the pitch to kill their rhythm.

Finally the manager has made a huge difference and we can now see their is an identity and players crucially and importantly now know their roles on the pitch which was why some of us kept asking if they were really learning anything under emery.

Xhaka and Torriera now understand that they can not press so high as to leave their defensive zones but call the mids or attackers in front of them to fall back. Xhaka funny enough is now playing a pseudo left back role and understands that when we are defending he stays in the zone with torrera to protect the back four and using our left side he understands that when we push up in attack he should be slotting into the left back role to cover that zone and should the attack break down he switches back to his main zone beside torreira while calling his left back or left side mid to fall back into position.

It's a beauty to watch even though I feel they use the left side for this transition more than the right side.. Cedric for me was a good signing as I watched him in south Hampton as well as Portugal. He keeps it simple and understands his role very well but on and off the ball.

Hopefully we get a good summer with Arteta's own signings and proper preparation season. Patience to let this process take time to complete is all we need now and even if we fumble a bit here and there for now won't be such a big deal. The most important thing is to see the team play good football consistently and so far even in games we have been a man down, they have done brilliantly still keeping a decent shape and maintain the identity and balance. Great times ahead but patience is needed
The focus for the rest of this season for me is to build some identity and style of play, which we are perfectly executing. The next is to identify players that we stay, acquire and those to leave. In these times, there are no more rooms for sentiments and gamble. Next season we MUST consider seriously a top 4 finish.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Roland17:

It's normal to support a new manager, especially when he comes with some form of pedigree.

Emery was a huge disappointment especially after spending a full season with the players and also having two full summers to strengthen and stamp his name on the game.

We are glad though, we've got Arteta now.

Meanwhile, Liverpool are just killing the league.
4-0 over Sotton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Spy360:

It's normal to support a new manager, especially when he comes with some form of pedigree.

Emery was a huge disappointment especially after spending a full season with the players and also having two full summers to strengthen and stamp his name on the game.

4-0 over Sotton.

Nwanne, you are right, he had some pedigree but I don’t think the pedigree exposed the bulk of his tactical weakness, poor communication and an abominable lack of man management skill on the bigger stage. His time at PSG was a warning we overlooked.
I don’t know what Arteta will become long term but there is already a stark contrast between his reign and Ebening’s.
I just hope someone stops Liverpool from going unbeaten this season because as far as the league goes, they are getting it because they deserve it. Southampton’s loss means we must win tomorrow so we can continue to climb.
We are now 12th, 6 points away from the drop zone. What a season!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Spy360:

4-0 over Sotton.
To me, our 49 games unbeaten is under serious threat and it could be surpassed should Manchester City not beat Liverpool on the 49th match day against them because they have relatively easy pairing both before and after then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kbs468:

To me, our 49 games unbeaten is under serious threat and it could be surpassed should Manchester City not beat Liverpool on the 49th match day against them because they have relatively easy pairing both before and after then.

LFC started theirs from last season Arsenal did for a season and next, why should they be counting last season for livarpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kbs468:

If Liverpool ends this season unbeaten, our only source of pride would be gone.

I hope they win the league with a sizeable amount of games to spare, so that complacency at least will help us make them lose. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
wait....so Mustafi is back in training?? I don't believe this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Roland17:

Nwanne, you are right, he had some pedigree but I don’t think the pedigree exposed the bulk of his tactical weakness, poor communication and an abominable lack of man management skill on the bigger stage. His time at PSG was a warning we overlooked.
I don’t know what Arteta will become long term but there is already a stark contrast between his reign and Ebening’s.
I just hope someone stops Liverpool from going unbeaten this season because as far as the league goes, they are getting it because they deserve it. Southampton’s loss means we must win tomorrow so we can continue to climb.
We are now 12th, 6 points away from the drop zone. What a season!
Arteta seems to know what he is doing. Let's hope inexperience will not get the best of him. He has time though. We will be patient with him.

As for the rest of this season, the target is for us to just find some form identity on the pitch and getting the right personel to achieve it. Peradventure we end up 4th, I will liken it to crossing the red sea miracle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
sod09:
LFC started theirs from last season Arsenal did for a season and next, why should they be counting last season for livarpool
Well, they haven't lost and if they don't lose to Manchester City, it means they might not lose again this season.

That could even stretch to next season thereby surpassing Arsenal's record as the Case maybe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Spy360:

The focus for the rest of this season for me is to build some identity and style of play, which we are perfectly executing. The next is to identify players that we stay, acquire and those to leave. In these times, there are no more rooms for sentiments and gamble. Next season we MUST consider seriously a top 4 finish.

Well said!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
mostob:
wait....so Mustafi is back in training??
I don't believe this.
It could be light training though and not necessarily for him to feature tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kbs468:

It could be light training though and not necessarily for him to feature tomorrow
OK...baba is scared of mari already

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
mostob:
OK...baba is scared of mari already
Lol

Whether he likes it or not, he should be leaving us next season because Mari would be retained and William Saliba is coming back.

While not also forgetting Chambers, Luiz, Papa, holding and mavropanos.

Some central defenders have to go seriously else....... it's gonna be a problem for us.

I just want to see Saliba-pablo pairing and partnership in the heart of our defence ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Roland17 you better go and beg for some points from Liverpool ...
From 3rd position as your birth rights, down to making top 4 . Yoropa league don go away too na 10the position una dey fight for now ... before the end of the season na relegation e go be ...
Very useless team .. grin grin grin

If you like buy Oli and Benji, plus messi and Ronaldo , Assnal will always be Assnal .

May una woe continue forever.. Ise!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2020
fredoooooo:
Roland17 you better go and beg for some points from Liverpool ...
From 3rd position as your birth rights, down to making top 4 . Yoropa league don go away too na 10the position una dey fight for now ... before the end of the season na relegation e go be ...
Very useless team .. grin grin grin

If you like buy Oli and Benji, plus messi and Ronaldo , Assnal will always be Assnal .

May una woe continue forever.. Ise!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.