Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361293 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
fck u Niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Lana1 post=90787818][/quote]
Total nuisance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
And I was yelling they should just cancel the league them no gree.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Most already knew it was a useless lineup, what Arteta was thinking is beyond me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Wtf angry grin

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kingBolton: 1:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Lana1:
Sir Roland17 i saw you wailing earlier.

Welcome back sir. We missed you and we misses watching ur club play the beautiful game.
You suppose add one of those your GIFs bro grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nezzjnr: 3:03am On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:
if you they steal post, atleast give credit where it's coming from.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Most already knew it was a useless lineup, what Arteta was thinking is beyond me.
useless line up ? abeg tell me who arteta for bring in wey for make any difference ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:
if you they steal post, atleast give credit where it's coming from.

Don't kill the messenger. The message is the koko inu iroyin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Lana1:
Kokaneprodigy........smile! smiley

See as the guy dey smile like Chucky. Odaran wey know plan wey him get for mind. cheesy

Complete and shameless 5th columnist.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2020
a serious club shouldn't be using inexperienced players like guenduozi, willock, saka, nkeitah, martinelli and Nelson in their starting line up but when you realize that this young lads have more hunger and passion than the so called experienced players, then you will just be wondering what's the direction of the club

atleast this match has opened the lies that we don't need a true and experienced LW, abua was useless as usual, saka was too inexperienced and anonymous against man city full backs, and same goes for martinelli

I didn't expect a draw in this game because I knew the difference in quality between the two clubs, the only negative I got was the three injury and red card we had, now we are left with holding and mustsfi as CB, and the season is just resuming. hopefully the injuries are not that sever because we will be playing matches every 3 days.

Las Las na to forfeit the remaining match if care is not taking

I wouldn't wish to be in arteta shoes right now, what a hopeless situation to be in right now cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2020
All these comedy errors from Arsenal players must stem from the soft approach of our coaches and board.

Mistakes happen, yes but not comedy. When players begin to get fines and suspensions for comedy then they would be more serious and focused.

You hardly see a Mourinho player make comedy errors.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2020
kodded:
a serious club shouldn't be using inexperienced players like guenduozi, willock, saka, nkeitah, martinelli and Nelson in their starting line up but when you realize that this young lads have more hunger and passion than the so called experienced players, then you will just be wondering what's the direction of the club

atleast this match has opened the lies that we don't need a true and experienced LW, abua was useless as usual, saka was too inexperienced and anonymous against man city full backs, and same goes for martinelli

I didn't expect a draw in this game because I knew the difference in quality between the two clubs, the only negative I got was the three injury and red card we had, now we are left with holding and mustsfi as CB, and the season is just resuming. hopefully the injuries are not that sever because we will be playing matches every 3 days.

I wouldn't wish to be in arteta shoes right now, what a hopeless situation to be in right now cry

My point since time in memorial
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Spy360:

My point since time in memorial
my dear the matter tire me

I wish arteta can just offload all of them including abua , make we start afresh next season,

seeing nkeitah running for the ball while our captain just dey man city corner flag dey observe match like spectator sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2020
daveP:
So Father Hairstyle and Son Hairstyle repeated their Brentford Performance? Bravo. Hehehehehhehe.
Guendouzi's performance was awful but only Leno and Mustafi were better on the night.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2020
kodded:

I wish arteta can just offload all of them including abua , make we start afresh next season,

seeing nkeitah running for the ball while our captain just dey man city corner flag dey observe match like spectator sad
Lacazette is a better player but there is a reason why Nketiah is preferred over him. Same goes to Guendouzi, Saka etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Spy360:

Lacazette is a better player but there is a reason why Nketiah is preferred over him. Same goes to Guendouzi, Saka etc
when lacazette came in, the forward line became completely useless, no pressure no attack just nothing

e no go better for Emery sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Train MBA, these fvckers would rather pose for the camera in training...why won't they have injury
They are not fit at all awon werey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2020
kodded:
when lacazette came in, the forward line became completely useless, no pressure no attack just nothing

e no go better for Emery sad
You see that jerrycurl guys here think i was hating for nothing, the guy is a complete package of useless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
I slept off few minutes after the 2nd goal. Woke up almost 12am by that time match had ended.

First time I’ll be falling asleep while seeing a live Arsenal match. sad

My Opta stats.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
kodded:
useless line up ? abeg tell me who arteta for bring in wey for make any difference ?
we haven’t lost a match in 2020 prior to this game and this wasn’t the line-up we paraded during that period.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2020
thorrvik55:
Abeg who epp me see Swissh?

I no wan hear say him no watch today match tongue tongue tongue

Someone reach out to him and let him know his darling club has a match today..

Swissh I dey greet o..

Hope u saw the game

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2020
1. Arsenal as a team are too timid when the play strong teams.
2. Arsenal is made up of physically and mentally weak individuals.

3. David Luiz........it is well!
4. The team needs overhaul.
5.No defence, no midfield, no deadly consistent frontline......Haba!

6. Arsenal will be doing their fans and themselves a disservice going to Europe next season.
Staying at home to learn and perfect on basic stuff is advised.
7. Deportivo Lacarona once ruled Spain....not any longer. Arsenal was once a major title contender.....but no more.
8. Hopefully, Arsenal will rise again....but not with mediocre players and manager.
7. Arsenal will rise again.

Copied#
Hard truth at the bolded!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
kodded:

If young players who should be learning from bench are considered good enough by 3 diff coaches to start ahead of the big experienced men, then that FC is fvcked!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Spy360:
All these comedy errors from Arsenal players must stem from the soft approach of our coaches and board.

Mistakes happen, yes but not comedy. When players begin to get fines and suspensions for comedy then they would be more serious and focused.

You hardly see a Mourinho player make comedy errors.
But fans believe we should be patient with Aterta over them, that he is gradually changing them from the era of errors to something new and better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Fkhalifa:

But fans believe we should be patient with Aterta over them, that he is gradually changing them from the era of errors to something new and better.
What do you really want Arteta to do with the useless players he have at hand.
Atleast he haven't done any transfer yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
kodded:

Auba will be useless on the wings but will score 2 from the flanks in the next game and fans will forget and support him back to the wings.

Sterling and mahrez are example of natural wingers, you see what they did to us. Tierney and Bellerin couldn't overlap.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

What do you really want Arteta to do with the useless players he have at hand.
Atleast he haven't done any transfer yet

He seemed okay with what he has.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Spy360:

Guendouzi's performance was awful but only Leno and Mustafi were better on the night.
Leno, Mustafi and Ceballos, the rest looked amateurs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Train MBA, these fvckers would rather pose for the camera in training...why won't they have injury
They are not fit at all awon werey
cheesy cheesy grin

You see correct players like Sanchez, you'll know this is modern football player. Not those sexy London boy lifestyle players you see today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.