Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308861 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
No worries - after we decimate Bayern in the UCL they will need Pep to even get to the knockout phases next season. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Arsenal Fan thread (We no go carry last, by God's grace)

4uller, is that close enough?! My engrish disappoints a lot these days; maybe da inventor of grammar can help a babe out.

All in favour say 'Aye'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Jackie Willie ...........
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
What a talent!!!! being 21 makes it more exciting. JW10
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
I hope this A40 fellow saw this match to see the difference between giroud and Walcott as top striker. Just dey yarn Opata. Walcott ko, midget nii.

But y wilshere dey do like this? Is he not aware that he will be sold for footballing reasons if he becomes our best player? Mcheew.

@ naijababe, aye
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dp
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
WILSHERE = MAN-GOD.....can we please, please try our best to keep him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
Good win - that's what I want to see Arsenal doing to opponents - creating chances, pushing back the opposition and pinning them down in their half.

No be mistake Walcott cannot lace Wilshere's boots!Missing one-on-one chances, free header with empty post and falling over the ball when free to shoot in the box?

Abeg Khaki no be leather - till Theo starts scoring winning/crucial goals not 'cherry on the cake' doubles or hat tricks, he will not get the regard that the likes of Wilshere get from gooners. Even Giroud with his own wastefulness worked the keeper harder and delivered the killer pass for the goal.

Anyhoo, just tie him down and let's know that the saga is over.

Up next the beach boys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
Jack the Lad showing he is worth wearing the number on his jersey.
Good to see yu are here Debo, was worried you were in Amenas.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Phew!!! Funny I gave up before the goal eventually came.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
see them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
^ who is them? Abeg carry your impostor sef komot fo hia jo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
4llerbuntu: I hope this A40 fellow saw this match to see the difference between giroud and Walcott as top striker. Just dey yarn Opata. Walcott ko, midget nii.

The Giroud you are yapping about didn't kuku score and last time I checked Walcott is still your top scorer and top 2 assists getter for the season eyin alaimore!!

Ejo e ma ko ti yin ba mi! We've signed Guardiola!!! And I still dey komole lowo yii. Can't be bothered about yall

@debosky
Conveniently forgetting those cherry top goals could mean the difference between UCL and Europa League. Clap for yaself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-40:

@debosky
Conveniently forgetting those cherry top goals could mean the difference between UCL and Europa League. Clap for yaself

Sure! Hat trick against Reading will be the difference eh? cheesy

If we need GD to qualify for the UCL, it means it's goals that should've been scored in games like against Southampton where Theo played are the true cause.

No beef for Theo from me but I won't overlook such abysmal performance up front for any player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2013
debosky:

Sure! Hat trick against Reading will be the difference eh? cheesy

If we need GD to qualify for the UCL, it means it's goals that should've been scored in games like against Southampton where Theo played are the true cause.

No beef for Theo from me but I won't overlook such abysmal performance up front for any player.
Is this ninja serious? Who provide the only goal wey una score for that game?? Despite your manager's stubborness to play him in his preferred position he has still scored and provided more goals than his contemporaries. Last EPL was won by GD and you are here chatting megedefegede
You don't have beef but you failed to point out the blatant handball from Walcott's shot that was all but in the net but was missed by ridiculously blind officials
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2013
All these enemies masquerading as friends.

Are you telling me your eyes failed to show you the difference in quality of play between giroud and walcott in the top striker position?

Even blind bartimaeus could not fail to notice. Do something to your eyes.

Giroud is a much better CENTER FOWARD compared with Walcott. End of.

If you like Walcott and his goals so much perhaps your club can have him? I'm sure he can replace Muller
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2013
^^^^^^^

abi o

u dey compare skill n poise on the ball with a football brainless child like theo

na wa o

giroud was far better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2013
naijababe: ^ who is them? Abeg carry your impostor sef komot fo hia jo

You passion is back now abi ? Shepe e dey wait for una grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2013
I have continuously stated, although am glad Walcott is getting the oppourtunity he duly deserves to play the CF position, but if he hopes to make a good striker and compete favourably, he has to develop a good one touch and better ball handling techniques, he's younger, thus you can only hope these aspect of his game improves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Well well well...no need for long story...seems most peeps can truly seperate what a good allround player is from just a basic player...and this hasnothing to do with stats...the Great Beckenbeaur (sorry about spelling) is regearded as the finest Defender in History and thats cos of his all round ability...

If Jack is not class, then i sure dont know what class is.... Its not just about this game but the momentum he has been building from the past few games consistently...

One thing i particularly enjoyed was something i felt was missing a bit from our game and that was MORE MOVEMENT.... The young lad Francis has to be given due credit here... As much as Arteta gives us stability and compusure. he hardly runs makes enough movement behind the opposition in the attacking third which kinda makes us static at times...(Still one of my favorites but maybe should foray more occasionally)

The young man kept making runs and this meant the swansea defense or any defense will be forced to react and break their shape and beilieve it or not, thats one of the major reasons we actually created more chances on the night...It does have its backside though as that meant he had to leave his defensive position but overall i would give him some due credit for his performance on the night.

Between Theo and Giroud as CF ... nothing to say..the jury is there for all to see... I only pray and hope that Theo can become much more better as a football player in the future.

Hmm... Make jack slow down small oh...Im sure all these vultures are watching and very soon. Hmmmm.......(Greedy Arsenal board smh..)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Today its 17th.
Wenger has not deemed it fit to buy even a ball boy.

Then today he goes and says this;
Wenger on transfer prices: 'Most of the time, the prices go down in the last week [of the window]' #CFCvAFC http://www.arsenal.com/digest

And u wonder why i dislike this man?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
This boy will go
Thats why Wenger signed him to a long term deal so he can get at least 22m pounds

After the City game Damn! I m playing with chaff sha No wonder van p, cesc, song left

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
A part of me feels happy that we won, a certain part of me feels SAD that we won!

Jack is far beyond CLASS. He defines CLASS and exudes it on the field of play. A perfect midfielder, that is what he is!

As to being sad that we won; sincerely, we do not have a perfect finisher in this team. Wenger keeps playing on our emotions and spewing all sorts of tomfoolery about signing Theo Walcott. Same Wenger who was hoping that this deal would have been done before Christmas last year, now in January he is saying he is 99% sure of a done deal before this weekend. undecided Walcott is good in his own style, but unfortunately this is not the time for experiments. We need an all-out perfect finisher. Wenger should stop this useless ego-massaging he is giving to Walcott. angry

Had we lost yesterday, the pressure would be on Wenger today to go all out and buy a perfect finisher after the nonsense that Walcott and Giroud displayed yesterday. Fact. cool No team with the kind of Arsenal midfield that played yesterday should be subjected to the 'almost-a-goal' scenario that our supposed two CF gave us last night.

Reading the press nonsense that Wenger granted today, and the rumours about Cavani, Wenger must be utterly deluded if he thinks the likes of Walcott or even Giroud match up to Cavani.

WENGER GET CAVANI NOW!!!!!

That said, Jack and Francis stood out top for me yesterday. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pataki: A part of me feels happy that we won, a certain part of me feels SAD that we won!

Jack is far beyond CLASS. He defines CLASS and exudes it on the field of play. A perfect midfielder, that is what he is!

As to being sad that we won; sincerely, we do not have a perfect finisher in this team. Wenger keeps playing on our emotions and spewing all sorts of tomfoolery about signing Theo Walcott. Same Wenger who was hoping that this deal would have been done before Christmas last year, now in January he is saying he is 99% sure of a done deal before this weekend. undecided Walcott is good in his own style, but unfortunately this is not the time for experiments. We need an all-out perfect finisher. Wenger should stop this useless ego-massaging he is giving to Walcott. angry

Had we lost yesterday, the pressure would be on Wenger today to go all out and buy a perfect finisher after the nonsense that Walcott and Giroud displayed yesterday. Fact. cool No team with the kind of Arsenal midfield that played yesterday should be subjected to the 'almost-a-goal' scenario that our supposed two CF gave us last night.

Reading the press nonsense that Wenger granted today, and the rumours about Cavani, Wenger must be utterly deluded if he thinks the likes of Walcott or even Giroud match up to Cavani.

WENGER GET CAVANI NOW!!!!!

That said, Jack and Francis stood out top for me yesterday. cool

On point!!! Spot on!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
A-40:

You don't have beef but you failed to point out the blatant handball from Walcott's shot that was all but in the net but was missed by ridiculously blind officials

Dude get your eyes checked or stop watching games on black and white TV - the ball hit Graham's chest. Walcott saw a man on the line yet shot straight at him. . . .that's part of what we are saying. He can do much better!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Arsenal fans can expect Wenger to head for another "Night Market", Wenger is worried prices of payers are exaggerated during the first and early weeks of January and claims 99% of trades go down during the last week of January, which he would be a part of..

Lets prepare our touch light and wait for the command to head to Obalende night market..

Meanwhile arsenal scouts watched Diame (Westham) play against United last night, Wenger believes he's a bargain for 3.5 million, what do u guys thinks?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cavani?

GAYYners are surely deluded

Upper week it was guardiola, last week its Villa, This week Cavani

When would you stop deluding yourself and accept your fate as a mediocre club in European football that can only buy grade C players Like Podudski, Giroud Abudhabi, Squilacci, Mertersacker Kosileyin etc

Enyimba sef wan buy Iniesta and

Ise eniyan ise eranko, Mala subu eje njade (Like human like animal, Mala gets injured blood dey comot- So Mala sef get blood)

Dem dey call horned animals snail sef show face

Shey na Diame go help you vs Bayern Munich. After Diame go buy Sani Kaita join he would cost 50K what a bargain

I hope you continue this yeye fluke run till transfer window closes so you wont buy anyone

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
debosky:

Dude get your eyes checked or stop watching games on black and white TV - the ball hit Graham's chest. Walcott saw a man on the line yet shot straight at him. . . .that's part of what we are saying. He can do much better!!

Don't blame him, the two stooges suffer from acute apollo, in the Bundesliga that would have been a penalty call for Hollywood Fc.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wenger said: "Cavani is a player that I like. Will he cost a lot of money? That's for sure. Nobody would deny that. Our banker lives just next to me at the moment and he is ready if we find the right player."

On Zaha, who is also a target for Manchester United, he added: "We are looking at him, but at the moment we have not made any bid for him.

"I don't know if Manchester United are in for him. Anyway, if you call any club for any player, they will tell you Man United, Milan, Real Madrid are as well in for him, but it is always difficult to know if it is true or not."
"

Culled from http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8402746/Arsenal-boss-Arsene-Wenger-admits-to-tracking-Edinson-Cavani-and-Wilfried-Zaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
J.Wilshere . . . . certainly the MOTM ahead of Coqy for Arsenal.

We created a lot of chances; Theo and Giroud were a bit wayward with their finishing but you have to credit M. Vorm and Chico Flores, they stood up to all the attacks and made some vital saves and block-ins. I like the way the team pressed when the Swans had the ball forcing them to uncharacteristically give the ball away on many occasions.

Abeg you guys should free Walcott jor, he may not perform like a top striker when he plays upfront alone but his importance and contribution to the team is immense (not saying he's a one man squad carrying the whole team on his back); and yes, I think he deserves to be paid 90K. C'mon this is Arsenal, not Scunthorpe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Roland17: Arsenal fans can expect Wenger to head for another "Night Market", Wenger is worried prices of payers are exaggerated during the first and early weeks of January and claims 99% of trades go down during the last week of January, which he would be a part of..

That man is not serious. He's back at his Texas hold 'em games, playing transfer poker with managers who already have their teams complete.

I wont be surprised if he ends up signing nobody this window; if he does, good; if he doesn't, there will be no hopes dashed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.