Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2365638 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dcrested(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kbs468:
Midfield signings

Midfield signing

Midfield signin

Midfield signi

Midfield sign

Midfield sig

Midfield si

Midfield s

Midfield

Midfiel

Midfie

Midfi

Midf

Mid

Mi

M

Mo

Mo E

Mo El

Mo Eln

Mo Elne

Mo Elnen

Mo Elneny
cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
daveP:
we never spend pass 40m since season start. Chelsea dey dia with almost 300m. Noisy neighbours are doing better than us. Nothing notable added to this squad. My blood go hot o. To spend 100m we never do. Shuu. Isokay. You say deadline day ba? Lets watch

Ask Iamoyindamola, Kokaneprodigy and Roland17....There's what we call LANS: Like A New Signing. Arsenal is the king of LANS.

If u don Sabi Arsenal u no go too bother urself over these things. If dem wan sign dem go sign, nothing I fit do to influence dem

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
But wait o... Are we saying we can't find a quality MF in our academy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Ask Iamoyindamola, Kokaneprodigy and Roland17....There's what we call LANS: Like A New Signing. Arsenal is the king of LANS.

If u don Sabi Arsenal u no go too bother urself over these things. If dem wan sign dem go sign, nothing I fit do to influence dem

No be today we begin see LANS dem! Na ususal thing for Arsenal, infact na part of our culture and Elneny is our LANS this season. When Martinelli come back for January he will be the LANS for winter transfer. Na part of the suffering.

I been think say dem say Leverkusen don sign that sicurity guard Broda Kola? Wetin him dey wait for?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lmaooooooo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Roland17:

No be today we begin see LANS dem! Na ususal thing for Arsenal, infact na part of our culture and Elneny is our LANS this season. When Martinelli come back for January he will be the LANS for winter transfer. Na part of the suffering.

I been think say dem say Leverkusen don sign that sicurity guard Broda Kola? Wetin him dey wait for?

I was also surprised to see broda Kola on Thursday in Arsenal colors on Thursday o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I was also surprised to see broda Kola on Thursday in Arsenal colors on Thursday o.
Abi Ogun wan kill am and his useless agent ni, they better no try that nonsense angry
The werey indirectly stressed and gave saka injury that day awon agbako player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
�� Houssem #Aouar has just come out of a meeting with Lyon. #Aouar has just announced to the staff that he remains at #OL! Despite the offers from Arsenal and the concrete interests of Juventus and #PSG, the player decided to play the season with #OL. @mohamedbouhafsi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Abi Ogun wan kill am and his useless agent ni, they better no try that nonsense angry
Expect last minute wonders including a jorginho loan move from Chelsea oooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
OL board have stopped negotiations with Arsenal for Houssem Aouar.

#AFC made clear they won’t pay €50m + add ons [€60m total] asked by Aulas and OL told to Arsenal that the deal is over.

No Juventus, PSG or Real Madrid on last 2 days. Arsenal was the only chance. ⛔️ #Aouar

Arsenal have never been “confident” today or on last few days just because Aulas always asked for €50m + add ons. #AFC last bid was around €38m + add ons. They were prepared to try again on next 48 hours but *not* for €50m + add ons. That’s why OL consider the talks off. ⚪️� @FabrizioRomano
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
I've come to tell you guys to save yourself the heartache and not watch this useless club called Arsenal FC.
As at this moment - we have the worst midfield in the top six. Everton has a better midfield, Wolves probably on par. Heck even Aston Villa might have a better midfield.
Imagine that clown Edu is looking to bring in Jorginho. A midfield that lacks guile and creativity yet Jorginho is your best bet??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:

When I see the bodybuilder for line up on Thursday, I nearly fall off my chair! Pesin wen I think say don pack him bag...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
BlueRayDick:

In Arsene we trust...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2020
edi287:
I've come to tell you guys to save yourself the heartache and not watch this useless club called Arsenal FC.
As at this moment - we have the worst midfield in the top six. Everton has a better midfield, Wolves probably on par. Heck even Aston Villa might have a better midfield.
Imagine that clown Edu is looking to bring in Jorginho. A midfield that lacks guile and creativity yet Jorginho is your best bet??
for a moment i wished we sacked edu instaed of sanllehi

edu signings so far are soares for €5million, mari for €15million and 33 year old willian at £200k weekly wages for 3 years

now he want to clown it up with Jorginho undecided

edited: notable mentions include david luiz and Gabriel
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iskoki(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2020
#Artetawalk , that is Arsenal fans in support of Arteta leaving the club if they fail to give him Aouar and Partey is building.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
iskoki:
#Artetawalk , that is Arsenal fans in support of Arteta leaving the club if they fail to give him Aouar and Partey is building.

grin grin grin

E be like say those ones just start to support Arsenal last year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

E be like say those ones just start to support Arsenal last year
Them go tire
But honestly this club doesn't deserve a good manager cos of the useless owner and board

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Gabriel starts but Lacazette drops to the bench

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kbs468:
Gabriel starts but Lacazette drops to the bench
This looks like 4213
Saka playing AM unless Gabriel can play RCB?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nice line up tho.

Surprising seeing xhaka in the bench. Not bad tho.

But I feel it isn't good seeing laca on the bench. I hope it doesn't dampens his confidence
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jodera:
Nice line up tho.

Surprising seeing xhaka in the bench. Not bad tho.

But I feel it isn't good seeing laca on the bench. I hope it doesn't dampens his confidence
I keep telling you guys he's the weak link
He doesn't have any business in that midfield unless we are playing catching up against the big teams by that I mean parking bus, he's good at bude or managing long passes apart from that, this dude is useless jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

He doesn't have any business in that midfield unless we are playing catching up against the big teams by that I mean parking bus, he's good at bude or managing long passes apart from that, this dude is useless jare
lol. . fair point.
Seems elneny is better than him sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
David luiz us an asshole, what kind of stupid defender allow the ball to run through him angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
That's red na
Poor auba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
We are too flat at the top. Nketiah should do better with holding the ball while all 3 forwards should make creative runs. Sheffield are a very disciplined and compact side so we need to be inventive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:
David luiz us an asshole, what kind of stupid defender allow the ball to run through him angry

If that went to VAR Luiz would have been sent out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Elneny has not been spectacular thus far; in fact he has made transition of the ball from the back to the front quite difficult
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
It's looking like David luiz want to be unfortunate today
Roland17:

If that went to VAR Luiz would have been sent out.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Elneny has not been spectacular thus far; in fact he has made transition of the ball from the back to the front quite difficult
The midfield ain't dead today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iskoki(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

He was even blaming Gabriel grin grin . The obvious thing for any normal human to do would have been tap back to the goal keeper, but not Luiz. Well, it's not his fault.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I can’t understand why he continues to start games.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iskoki(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
iamoyindamola:

A player with multiple Red cards and penalties to the opposition every season but that's the type Arsenal can afford grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.