Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308834 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2013
Welcome Nacho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2013
R17 . . . counting down to the last minute. Lol !!

Yay !!! Wenger finally signed someone. #nofaithinSantos

Roland17: Osaze is sooooo dumb and stupid, he drove down to QPR without the permission of WBA, he was refused entry, he looked desperate trying to force a transfer away from WBA, QPR can't speak with him without permission from WBA, thus he would have to eat his vomit and head back to WBA.

If that boy no take time, he will end up like Mido.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Did Wenger sign Nacho because of Gibbs injury? So if Gibs didnt get injured no signings?

Ok on the long run, Gibs is back So Nacho sits on the bench abi?

Only GAYYners fit do tha kain thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Kay-Dee:
R17 . . . counting down to the last minute. Lol !!

Yay !!! Wenger finally signed someone. #nofaithinSantos

If that boy no take time, he will end up like Mido.

Yea bro, in fact me and Wenger bump each other for Katangora night market, if u see the torch light wen him carry, well, people don close their shop so everybody don go home with wetin him buy..

No one has faith in Santos and if Gibbs did not get injured, we would never have gotten this Monreal, i have seen a few clips and i think he's decent, defensively and offensively, although more offensive minded but the EPL is different, so i would wait until i see him play.

For the records, i am very confident Harry Redknapp would leave QPR bankrupt and relegated like pompey..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Roland17:

Yea bro, in fact me and Wenger bump each other for Katangora night market, if u see the torch light wen him carry, well, people don close their shop so everybody don go home with wetin him buy..

No one has faith in Santos and if Gibbs did not get injured, we would never have gotten this Monreal, i have seen a few clips and i think he's decent, defensively and offensively, although more offensive minded but the EPL is different, so i would wait until i see him play.

For the records, i am very confident Harry Redknapp would leave QPR bankrupt and relegated like pompey..

Samba for 12 million pounds!! Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu: Did Wenger sign Nacho because of Gibbs injury? So if Gibs didnt get injured no signings?

Ok on the long run, Gibs is back So Nacho sits on the bench abi?

Only GAYYners fit do tha kain thing

If Bayern keeps waste men like Go-miss and Ugly-beri on the bench, why can't we have a quality player like Nacho on the bench?

Dunno why voyeurs are so interested to know why we signed players. . . .we are still going to knock you out of the CL - Nacho or no Nacho. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
debosky:

If Bayern keeps waste men like Go-miss and Ugly-beri on the bench, why can't we have a quality player like Nacho on the bench?

Dunno why voyeurs are so interested to know why we signed players. . . .we are still going to knock you out of the CL - Nacho or no Nacho. cool

Now February don reach put your money where your mouth is.

Well FYI Gomez has scored more CL goals in 2 seasons than anyone has managed in Arsenal for the past 5 seasons
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=14pt]'We were close to one more signature' - Arsenal boss Wenger
The 63-year-old insisted it was not a "money problem" that stopped the potential deal from going through, but a lack of desire to sell, while stating he is happy with his squad[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Now February don reach put your money where your mouth is.

Well FYI Gomez has scored more CL goals in 2 seasons than anyone has managed in Arsenal for the past 5 seasons

So what? Does that mean he is not a waste man? cheesy

How many CL titles did he win in the 2 seasons? Did he even score when it mattered most in the final in his home stadium?

Go-Miss is a certified waste man - heck even the coach knows this which is why he rushed to buy Mandzukic at the first opportunity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^ ALl these plenty talk

Its february already $200 bet bayern eliminates Arsenal

Ba na so dogo Turenci
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ ALl these plenty talk

Its february already $200 bet bayern eliminates Arsenal

Ba na so dogo Turenci

Abeg gerrout of our thread jare. Homeless child, you no get thread?

@gunners, Djouro is playing for Hannover versus Bremen as we speak
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:30am On Feb 02, 2013
Welcomeeee

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Heathen: Nacho Monreal now a gooner http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/nacho-monreal-agrees-to-join-arsenal
Give this guy 2 games in a row & the nex thing u hear is 'his BETA dan Joldi Alba' on nl,twita,fbk,etc.
hehehe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by good1025: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Alaba_Slim:
Give this guy 2 games in a row & the nex thing u hear is 'his BETA dan Joldi Alba' on nl,twita,fbk,etc.
hehehe

And so what? who is Alba?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Alaba_Slim:
hehehe

The same Alba who is struggling to keep his shirt in Barca this season! the same Alba that has a seat belt on the bench!! the same Alba who has lost his spot to Adriano!!!

Abeg talk another thing joor...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Super sub Podudski with the winner.

Impressive debut for Nasco Wafers Monreal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Na dis Kain dud me dey want.

dayokanu do u have more of the type of podolski? the dude keeps rubbishing ur beer parlour rants.

I'm just more surprised the defence didn't make any costly errors. well d nacho guy looks better than santos
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
4llerbuntu: Na dis Kain dud me dey want.

dayokanu do u have more of the type of podolski? the dude keeps rubbishing ur beer parlour rants.

Yeah Podudski is following in the footsteps of Bundesliga import who dominated the relatively easy PL

Like Demba Ba, Berbatov Santacruz Hleb etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
And for the two stooges who have all but negative comments for Podolski, all i can say is "IN YOUR FACE", you just have to give it to him so far, he has adapted well and has become massive.

There couldn't have been a better game to make a debut than against stoke, they epitomize the physical nature of the EPL and he held his own, not a perfect performance but its his first game so i would say he was good and would get better with each game.

I hope we can keep this squad healthy as we are spoilt with options especially in the Midfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Yeah Podudski is following in the footsteps of Bundesliga import who dominated the relatively easy PL

Like Demba Ba, Berbatov Santacruz Hleb etc

Oooo, please shut that thing u call mouth.. we have heard worse from you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Roland17: And for the two stooges who have all but negative comments for Podolski, all i can say is "IN YOUR FACE", you just have to give it to him so far, he has adapted well and has become massive.

There couldn't have been a better game to make a debut than against stoke, they epitomize the physical nature of the EPL and he held his own, not a perfect performance but its his first game so i would say he was good and would get better with each game.

I hope we can keep this squad healthy as we are spoilt with options especially in the Midfield.
Mechionu gi! Instead of yall to say Thank you Bundesliga. Let me see the next person that does not pronounce it properly and with respect on this thread! I would lay the smackdown on their candy a$$es grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
A-40:
Instead of yall to say Thank you Bundesliga. Let me see the next person that does not pronounce it properly and with respect on this thread! I would lay the smackdown on their candy a$$es grin grin

When he delivers you now want to claim him as a Bundesliga product abi? Bloody recidivists. tongue

Did you count the number of minutes Poldi spent on the pitch before scoring?

4llerbuntu: Na dis Kain dud me dey want.

You dey mind DK? We want more Podudskis! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
debosky:

When he delivers you now want to claim him as a Bundesliga product abi? Bloody recidivists. tongue

Did you count the number of minutes Poldi spent on the pitch before scoring?
Hahaha but simps like yourself called it a rubbish league.
Adam Le Fondre came on the pitch within 25 minutes and scored a brace against Chelsea tell us something new
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
debosky:

Podudski still remain a waste product only that he found a team shittier that him where his shyte would still be considered gold
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
A-40:

Hahaha but simps like yourself called it a rubbish league.
Adam Le Fondre came on the pitch within 25 minutes and scored a brace against Chelsea tell us something new

Even the Nigerian Premier League cam produce good players - I guess in your head that means it is a good league. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Podudski still remain a waste product only that he found a team shittier that him where his shyte would still be considered gold

Aiight - we'll see what the waste product does against Bayern Munschit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
debosky:

Even the Nigerian Premier League cam produce good players - I guess in your head that means it is a good league. cheesy
Enough! Emi o si fun ejo! February is here! Is our wager still on? Or are u still sleeping on it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
debosky:

Aiight - we'll see what the waste product does against Bayern Munschit.

Its february already. Your bet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
We are The fcking Arsenal you pig, we fcking destroy the opposition when people least expect it.

Ask those fcking Murenges what we did at the Bernabeau in 2006 ? We had 70 thousand b¡tches staring in disbelief as we fcked up their team right before their eyes. And I'm not talking about any muthafcking bull fighting FYI, I'm talking high octane European footie b¡tches .

Barca came to the Emirates in 2011 and those b¡tches thought the game was theirs by half time. Now go ask Guardiola what the Muthafckers in red and white did to his boys before the end of the game. They needed a ref to blow their fcking balls before they kicked US out at Camp Nou.

We want you b¡tches to come here with high expectations so we can fck you up real good. Thank you
dayokanu:

Its february already. Your bet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2013
^^^^

Tell dem brudda! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, iamoyindamola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.