Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366665 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
kokanepyramid:
You won start
I'm not starting anything, he deserves a shot init?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

Gabriel nko
He won 3 potm undecided

He is a contender, but the league seems too faster and tough for him, he needs rest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lacaaaa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
olabode89:
Laca werey... lmao
Laca redeems himself
1 goal 1 assist so far not bad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by romklef(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
cry hope smith Rowe is fine
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fkhalifa:

He is a contender, but the league seems too faster and tough for him, he needs rest.
I believe he will bounce back though with partey you are covered.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by romklef(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arteta knows when he wants to win match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Partey limps out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
I hope partey is not injury prone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:
I hope partey is not injury prone

Hehehe. Any African born and raised footballer is 3-5 yrs older than his football age until proven otherwise. Una don buy overage. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Arsenal players and muscle injuries be like 5 & 6, the worst part is that our medical team no sabi handle that kind injury..

Partey & ESR both have muscle injuries/ discomfort..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:57am On Jan 27, 2021
Xhaka appreciation post!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tesppidd: 6:01am On Jan 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Any African born and raised footballer is 3-5 yrs older than his football age until proven otherwise. Una don buy overage. grin
3-5 ke.

5-8 years rather.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Cedric is a better fullback compared to Bellerin. I think he just needs to get his confidence high, more playing time and we will be calling for bellerin to be forgotten on the bench. Looking back to the build-up for that third goal ysterday, I was really impressed with how he didn't waste time switching the ball to the other end of the field; that is some Alexander-Arnold shiiit right there .

I also like the fact that he doesn't hesitate to make runs into the box when need be and he's not scared to attempt a shot.(He nearly scored a beauty yesterday but for the wind). I hope Arteta doesn't just relegate him to the bench behind Bellerin when Tiernney comes back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Cedric is a better fullback compared to Bellerin. I think he just needs to get his confidence high, more playing time and we will be calling for bellerin to be forgotten on the bench. Looking back to the build-up for that third goal ysterday, I was really impressed with how he didn't waste time switching the ball to the other end of the field; that is some Alexander-Arnold shiiit right there .

I also like the fact that he doesn't hesitate to make runs into the box when need be and he's not scared to attempt a shot.(He nearly scored a beauty yesterday but for the wind). I hope Arteta doesn't just relegate him to the bench behind Bellerin when Tiernney comes back.
from what I’ve seen, He plays better as an LB,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Wrong...he's a full back, he knows what required of him unlike bellerin that we will blame injuries for his form.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timay(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
afrodoc2:

Someone said it here before, when Partey was being linked to Arsenal that the guy won't give more than 2 year's of good football, that a 27 year old African , born and raised in African is probably at his peak or close to a decline because he's probably well over 30 years in real age.

If you want to enjoy any African player, buy then when they are under 24/25, that way, they will serve you for many years.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:

He's a better rb than bellerin. Crosses better, attacks better and not bad defensively.

But then, I think bellerin is one of the untouchables in that arsenal team, so I don't see Soares ousting him anytime soon.

Meanwhile, how was Pepe performance yesterday? Didn't get to watch the game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2021
timay:

Someone said it here before, when Partey was being linked to Arsenal that the guy won't give more than 2 year's of good football, that a 27 year old African , born and raised in African is probably at his peak or close to a decline because he's probably well over 30 years in real age.

If you want to enjoy any African player, buy then when they are under 24/25, that way, they will serve you for many years.

Don't look far,.. He's still the same "someone" that said it. Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
He's a better rb than bellerin. Crosses better, attacks better and not bad defensively.

But then, I think bellerin is one of the untouchables in that arsenal team, so I don't see Soares ousting him anytime soon.

Meanwhile, how was Pepe performance yesterday? Didn't get to watch the game

Pepe played well yesterday, For the first goal he did what I have always wished he would do; stayed on his feet when he was being pressed for the ball by the opposition player. More like he has learnt to shrug off players and keep the ball at his feet instead of losing it at the slightest pressure being applied on him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2021
kokanepyramid:

It will be unwise to play him at LB if Tierrney is well and fit. He will be at a disadvantage for not being a natural left back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Pepe played well yesterday, For the first goal he did what I have always wished he would do; stayed on his feet when he was being pressed for the ball by the opposition player. More like he has learnt to shrug off players and keep the ball at his feet instead of losing it at the slightest pressure being applied on him.
Nice one of him.

I hope he keeps up with the performance.
Hopefully, ESR and partey injuries aren't serious oo.
We need them on Saturday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Wrong...he's a full back, he knows what required of him unlike bellerin that we will blame injuries for his form.
what’s the difference between fullback and LB? He played at LB yesterday and for me that has been his best performance so far
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:

It will be unwise to play him at LB if Tierrney is well and fit. He will be at a disadvantage for not being a natural left back.
He hasn’t really impressed me at RB enough to bench Belema that’s my argument
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2021
kokanepyramid:

what’s the difference between fullback and LB? He played at LB yesterday and for me that has been his best performance so far
Olodo
I'm telling you qualities of fullbacks which he have more than bellerin kuku tell Arteta to be using him ahead of Tierney na undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Olodo
I'm telling you qualities of fullbacks which he have more than bellerin kuku tell Arteta to be using him ahead of Tierney na undecided
I said he played better at LB than RB, and what u can infer from that is “he’s better than Tierney and I want him to play ahead of Tierney.”

I can’t take responsibility for the way you comprehend. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2021
kokanepyramid:

I said he played better at LB than RB, and what u can infer from that is “he’s better than Tierney and I want him to play ahead of Tierney.”

I can’t take responsibility for the way you comprehend. cheesy
You keep mentioning lb, the only lb we know is Tierney
Why confusing yourself again
Blueray told you it won't be ideal to play him ahead of Tierney
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

You keep mentioning lb, the only lb we know is Tierney
Why confusing yourself again
Blueray told you it won't be ideal to play him ahead of Tierney
Where did I mention he should play ahead of Tierney.

Don’t get yourself confused, saying Cedric has played better at LB vs RB is an isolated comparison of “his” performance on both sides. I didn’t compare him with Tierney.

Simple logic, this argument is not necessary.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
kokanepyramid:

He hasn’t really impressed me at RB enough to bench Belema that’s my argument

It can be argued he hasn't been played well enough @RB for one to pass judgement Bellerin is better than him .....However, he has been showing some real qualities Bellerin has been lacking.

My point is he should be given more playing time and not just make Bellerin automatic starter by default at that RB
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:

Was it me? This man, you dey monitor me? I am not Bruno o. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jodera:
No
Ibime said it first

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.