Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320498 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Omo, this kinda keeper fit put teams for trouble oo. I just hope the guy cuts out that excesses, else he might not make it to the top even with the talent

Na like Eric Bailly of keepers. cheesy

Too much agility. LMAO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

Na like Eric Bailly of keepers. cheesy

Too much agility. LMAO
grin grin

Eric Bailly without the injuries grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
So you feel locatelli, Madison and aouar being in our team with ARTETA AS COACH will propel us to title grin grin

like i said its an 80% possiblity, these players will bring a different vibe to Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2021
waploger:

like i said its an 80% possiblity, these players will bring a different vibe to Arsenal.
With Arteta as coach is not even up to 70% if those players come.

Well, keep believing bro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2021
As it is now,either Hein or Arthur will be in post for our MD 1.
Arsenal eh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
mostob:
As it is now,either Hein or Arthur will be in post for our MD 1.

Arsenal eh
Why?
Is Leno injured?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Na only Arteta fit answer that question oo

Arteta wey dey ment angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Arteta wey dey ment angry
I tell you.
Just go waste 50m
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
With Arteta as coach is not even up to 70% if those players come.

Well, keep believing bro
Let's see what Arteta can do with a good squad. Besides, he only has till October to make us contenders, so even if he messes up at least we still have a good squad for the new coach to rev things up. Win-Win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
I tell you.
Just go waste 50m
Forget about the money. We have a good player, that's what matters to me right now. After all it's not my money.

The time I will swear thunder upon their souls would be if they claim that lack of money made them not to sign at least an AM, CM, and RB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2021
I expect Kroenke to spend up to £200m this summer to redeem his soul. smiley

So far he has spent about 75m so we still have about 125m on at least four players.

1. Locatelli - 34m
2. Aouar - 25m
3. Aarons - 25m

with more to spare for Maddison and etc.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

Forget about the money. We have a good player, that's what matters to me right now. After all it's not my money.
Lol... It's not about having the good player, it's about not getting our priorities right.

It's just like you having a bad injury on your leg that's affecting you and having money to treat it. Instead of treating it you went to buy perfume and fine clothes. Then start telling people to forget it, that after all you're looking good. While looking good is not bad, but at that instance, is that the priority? No!!

We're not lacking in Cbs at all, both left footed and right footed Cbs who can all do a good job. Using 50m to buy another cb is not logical knowing that we have so many crucial options to sort out first and urgently.

That to me is waste of 50m.

Even if na peak van dijk we buy for 50m presently, I'll still criticize the deal, how much more an Unknown White.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

The time I will swear thunder upon their souls would be if they claim that lack of money made them not to sign at least an AM, CM, and RB.
Shey na here we dey?
Let us see if they'll get at least 2 out of that 3
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... It's not about having the good player, it's about not getting our priorities right.

It's just like you having an injury on your leg that's affecting you and having money to treat it. Instead of treating it you went to buy perfume and fine clothes. Then start telling people to forget it, that after all you're looking good? While looking good is not bad, but at that instance, is that the priority? No!!

We're not lacking in Cbs at all, both left footed and right footed Cbs who can all do a good job. Using 50m to buy another cb is not logical knowing that we have so many crucial options to sort out first and urgently.

That to me is waste of 50m.

Even if na peak van dijk we buy for 50m presently, I'll still criticize the deal, how much more an Unknown White.
I modified my posts to accommodate your opinion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
Shey na here we dey? Let us see if they'll get at least 2 out of that 3
My dry thunder is ready.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

So far he has spent about 75m so we still have about 125m on at least four players.

1. Locatelli - 34m
2. Aouar - 25m
3. Aarons - 25m

so you feel Aouar and Aarons will come for this price?

Let's see na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Sealed...

Why do i feel Arsenal have cash and are commiting silently? Linked #72!!

They say we should keep kwayet as other top clubs are getting defenders at ridiculous prices more that 60m and they aren't that good. Well, it sounds logical to me. Afterall Mustafi was 35m that year. Just hopefully, its for the best.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

1. Locatelli - 40m
2. Aouar - 35m
3. Aarons - 30m

Adjusted!!!

Maddison may be the last signing.

But so far, having no expectations up is very healthy and relieving mehn. Irs best we look elsewhere and just be seeing

Sealed
Sealed
Sealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

My dry thunder is ready.
grin

If you see as I hate this White deal eh.

And you fit shock, Arteta fit bench the guy during the season sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2021
daveP:
Sealed...

Why do i feel Arsenal have cash and are commiting silently? Linked #72!!

They say we should keep kwayet as other top clubs are getting defenders at ridiculous prices more that 60m and they aren't that good. Well, it sounds logical to me. Afterall Mustafi was 35m that year. Just hopefully, its for the best.
They better do... And rightly too

Cos this wan, na £50m we just dash Brighton so

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Our desired eleven...

ESR.............. Auba............. Saka
................. Maddison...................
.... Locatelli................ Partey.......
Tierney... Mari .... White... Aarons
...................... Leno.......................

We go badt o
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
grin

If you see as I hate this White deal eh.

And you fit shock, Arteta fit bench the guy during the season sef grin
White is a good player no doubt, and he is young, experienced, good passer and versatile too.

Na the 50m dey vex you? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
They better do... And rightly too

Cos this wan, na $50m we just dash Brighton so

This one is like its purely an Arteta grab. He needs that ball playing defender like at City. Looks like we returning to Press and Possession football with rigid positional structures of attacking and defending.

Though nothing will be sweeter than Wengerball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:
Our desired eleven...

ESR.............. Auba............. Saka
................. Maddison...................
.... Locatelli................ Partey.......
Tierney... Mari .... White... Aarons
...................... Ryan.......................

We go badt o
grin grin grin

To me, Leno don go abeg. Wished Martinez or Wojiech was brought back. Onana deal still in the wind. Haven't heard any progress on that end.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

White is a good player no doubt, and he is young, experienced, good passer and versatile too.

Na the 50m dey vex you? grin
I swear...Esp Knowing who our club is.

Them fit no buy any correct signing again not to talk of two

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2021
daveP:

To me, Leno don go abeg. Wished Martinez or Wojiech was brought back. Onana deal still in the wind. Haven't heard any progress on that end.
Are we looking to sell him? Ryan isn't the main man for me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Jodera:
I swear...Esp Knowing who our club is.

Them fit no buy any correct signing again not to talk of two
Let's be calming down till the TW is over. Let's just be warming up our thunders. Amadioha will not disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2021
ESR and Martinelli Season. NP may be all fiery this new season. Terrain-Sworn!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2021
waploger:

if we can get locatelli, maddison and Aourar then it is 80% posssible. till then finger crossed.

Permutations is just perfect. Especially with no International Campaign. To me that should reduce any stress or injuries by 50%.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Spy360:

Are we looking to sell him? Ryan isn't the main man for me.

He said he's leaving. Thus the Onana talks. Afcon will make Ryan man the sticks if Onana goes. Same for Partey and Pepe. They have replacements for that period though. Just what we have on ground till further notice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2021
daveP:

This one is like its purely an Arteta grab. He needs that ball playing defender like at City. Looks like we returning to Press and Possession football with rigid positional structures of attacking and defending.

Though nothing will be sweeter than Wengerball.
I hope the first paragraph is true oo. Cos as days and days roll by, Arteta is looking less than the coach we're expecting from Man City cheesy

As for Wengerball, tho very interesting but it was getting outdated. If only Arteta or any coach can modernize on it, but it might be kinda difficult to get that kinda manager again

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Our second eleven my look like...

Martinelli.......... Laca.......... Pepe
........................ Willock...................
............... Lokonga.. AMN...............
Tavares.. Gabriel... Holding.. Cedric
...................... Ramsdale......................

with the likes of Chambers, Balogun, Azeez, Okonkwo, and Francis making up the squad.

While we look to offload Kolasinac, Nketiah, Elneny, Xhaka, and Bellerin.

Nelson can go on loan, dude should come good with more playing time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.