Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321221 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Person way we day come collect soon. Make e still train with una
See diz guy.

You get puig, you dey eye ESR.
No be long throat be that grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Spy360:

I joined Arsenal around the time Wenger came in. That probably says it all.

If you ask an Arsenal fan where they would wish we finish this season, they would say 4th, but that's what Wenger gave us as basic yet we whined, and whined, and whined.
You no say na diz thing dey make both of us deh always quarrel for here abi?

Spy why e be say you just no want better for arsenal during Wenger time? lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
Ehen na...
Or las las, we dash am 14 cheesy grin
Abi 8
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Abi 8
Na true sef....
8 and 11 na still dope numbers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
Na true sef....
8 and 11 na still dope numbers
Make we buy am fess grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Make we buy am fess grin
grin grin grin
See as you bring me back to earth... I bin dey dreamland b4 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
Na why I talk say na process na.

You be barca fan, mk I use una as example.
I remember last season una dey celebrate say una win only copa del rey grin
And una even happy sef.

Wen una win only league, una dey sack valverde cheesy.

So Should I bring Valverde back and start saying "Good old days"?? grin cheesy

Valverde.... That one too disgrace us for UCL. Na why we no fit get am back.

Our own be say na first season with Koeman... Make we still day look am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin grin
See as you bring me back to earth... I bin dey dreamland b4 grin
If you lose guard na premium tears be that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Valverde.... That one too disgrace us for UCL. Na why we no fit get am back.

Our own be say na first season with Koeman... Make we still day look am.
The bolded no be the one wey I wan hear.

Una celebrate copa del rey last season like say na arsenal win league? Yes or No grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

If you lose guard na premium tears be that
Lol...
My own be say, mk we just make top 4 this season oo.

E don tey I beat barca 2-1 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Our club should please look for way to comot lacazzette from arsenal na...

I'm afraid the poor scoring form of Auba last season might appear this season again. We need a good striker to easily transition balogun into the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
Our club should please look for way to comot lacazzette from arsenal na...

I'm afraid the poor scoring form of Auba last season might appear this season again. We need a good striker to easily transition balogun into the team.

Dont be afraid Jodera, Auba will definitely not score more than 10 goals. Been shouting it here oh, finishing is an issue for us .we need a striker. To me self , I will sell Auba and Nekiath. Auba is not inspiring at all.i love laca , he sort of have a connection with the players esp the young ones
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
ESR signed till 2026
He is our new 10

"Everyone knows that No 10 is a big shirt and it is definitely a big position as well. So I’m buzzing to be honest, I can’t wait to get on the pitch," Smith Rowe told Arsenal.com.

"It's really special - I can't explain the feeling when I found out. I've not really got the words to explain it right now! But yeah, I'm really happy.

"The legends that have played here and have worn the shirt... it's a bit too much right now but I'm sure I will calm down after a while!

"When I was younger I used to watch Dennis Bergkamp, and when I was going through the academy Mesut Ozil was here as well and getting the opportunity to train with him and play with him as well was unbelievable. I just want to keep working hard and hopefully I can play like them and replicate what they've done." - ESR

One news that makes me happy as a Gunner in a long while!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
johnjunior39:

Dont be afraid Jodera, Auba will definitely not score more than 10 goals. Been shouting it here oh, finishing is an issue for us .we need a striker
You said I should not be afraid, still same you is saying Auba won't score more than 10 goals?

No be die be that?
Who wan score for us na embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
johnjunior39:

Dont be afraid Jodera, Auba will definitely not score more than 10 goals. Been shouting it here oh, finishing is an issue for us .we need a striker. To me self , I will sell Auba and Nekiath. Auba is not inspiring at all.i love laca , he sort of have a connection with the players esp the young ones
To be fair, both auba and Laca had connections with the young ones but that doesn't warrant that they should still be at arsenal.

Actually, I'd prefer we sell Auba and keep laca while getting a very good striker, but laca is the most disposable not auba since auba signed a contract last 2 season and laca own is expiring soon.

We just need one less striker from those two sha (while replacing him with another good one)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

"Everyone knows that No 10 is a big shirt and it is definitely a big position as well. So I’m buzzing to be honest, I can’t wait to get on the pitch," Smith Rowe told Arsenal.com.

"It's really special - I can't explain the feeling when I found out. I've not really got the words to explain it right now! But yeah, I'm really happy.

"The legends that have played here and have worn the shirt... it's a bit too much right now but I'm sure I will calm down after a while!

"When I was younger I used to watch Dennis Bergkamp, and when I was going through the academy Mesut Ozil was here as well and getting the opportunity to train with him and play with him as well was unbelievable. I just want to keep working hard and hopefully I can play like them and replicate what they've done." - ESR

One news that makes me happy as a Gunner in a long while!
Lol.. Me too. Happy for him.

Didn't expect the number 10 so soon for him. Saka and ESR happy for them and I hope they grow from strength to strength
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
The bolded no be the one wey I wan hear.

Una celebrate copa del rey last season like say na arsenal win league? Yes or No grin grin
No be lie na considering wetin setien use our eye see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
You said I should not be afraid, still same you is saying Auba won't score more than 10 goals?

No be die be that?
Make una come buy Lord Braithewaite Chukwudi Ronaldo GOALzie, Tested and trusted, Just 50m, By the time the guy hammer goals left, right, up, down, inverted centre, Oga Keke Napep go win world best coach, Teams go dey use 10 man defensive wall for una, But terms and conditions apply ooh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:
No be lie na considering wetin setien use our eye see
Exactly.. grin

Same way we go celebrate top4 now if we see am considering wetin Emery and Arteta don use our eyes see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Make una come buy Lord Braithewaite Chukwudi Ronaldo GOALzie, Tested and trusted, Just 50m, By the time the guy hammer goals left, right, up, down, inverted centre, Oga Keke Napep go win world best coach, Teams go dey use 10 man defensive wall for una, But terms and conditions apply ooh
We no dey buy 30 years old striker abeg.

No be only braithwaite, na braithgreen grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:

No be die be that?

Lol..... nna I misplaced my glasses oh been writing anyhow but u sha got the message, Auba is behind his prime, he put zero efforts, waste too many chances at the same time. He is not even inspiring at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:

Braithwhite go bring Barcelona experience to una frontline ooo. In no time, una go day compete for club world cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Barith wat? angry pack wellllll.
I was expecting Odunsone Edward but he seem to be another Lacazette though. I cant even name a really good young striker again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
johnjunior39:

Lol..... nna I misplaced my glasses oh been writing anyhow but u sha got the message, Auba is behind his prime, he put zero efforts, waste too many chances at the same time. He is not even inspiring at all
Lol... True.
But the thing is arsenal doesn't even create much chances like before.

I'll just wait and see, if arsenal improves in goal scoring chance creations, then hopefully auba will get his scoring form back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Braithwhite go bring Barcelona experience to una frontline ooo. In no time, una go day compete for club world cup
Just forget braitgwaite fest grin
We go manage Auba and laca like that.

Just loan us puig for like 3 seasons make we see something grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:

Na Danish GOAT you dey castrate laidis, no wahala grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na Danish GOAT you dey castrate laidis, no wahala grin
Lol... Even Bendtner na Danish GOAT too na grin

All those kain goats no be am oo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
johnjunior39:

Barith wat? angry pack wellllll.
I was expecting Odunsone Edward but he seem to be another Lacazette though. I cant even name a really good young striker again
But you guys have martinelli, balogun and other youngies in your academies, the midfield is your problem not the forward line, there is even a scarcity of fine strikers currently sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Even Bendtner na Danish GOAT too na grin

All those kain goats no be am oo grin
Ah Lord bendtner wey wan kill us for champe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
How wenger see No 10 give Gallas still dey freak me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
kodded:
How wenger see No 10 give Gallas still dey freak me cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

This pix funny die grin

Dem suppose make Wilshere as wounded Soldier make e depict the pix well well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
ESR signed till 2026
He is our new 10
I hope martinelli get the number 11

These guys are the reason why I'm still having faith that better days are coming

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.