Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2322870 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
To be sincere, our aim suppose to be selling players more then buying few strategic positions players, but we're not selling sef

We still have kolasinac, torreira, xhaka, elneny, and all the CFs available. Even if na loan sef, dem no want take dem out. I wonder how we'll get to bring in our desired signings if to sell some of our players to make way dey hard.

Reason why after White, I don close shop for TW. If dem surprise me with important signing(s), I'll be happy
When they wan buy our useless coach block the transfer wetin remain again
They dan turn scrap
Make I hear anyone complain about iwobi sales again if I no go swear for the person

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

When they wan buy our useless coach block the transfer wetin remain again
They dan turn scrap
Make I hear anyone complain about iwobi sales again if I no go swear for the person
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2021
Exactly one year ago we won the FA cup against Chelsea courtesy of this Auba strike

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSBuKJGjHmI/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
To be sincere, our aim suppose to be selling players more then buying few strategic positions players, but we're not selling sef

We still have kolasinac, torreira, xhaka, elneny, and all the CFs available. Even if na loan sef, dem no want take dem out. I wonder how we'll get to bring in our desired signings if to sell some of our players to make way dey hard.

Reason why after White, I don close shop for TW. If dem surprise me with important signing(s), I'll be happy

Of all the people listed above, the person I don't want to see at arsenal this season is Broda Kola.....he has no place at the Emirates, even if na dash make dem dash am out embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Of all the people listed above, the person I don't want to see at arsenal this season is Broda Kola.....he has no place at the Emirates, even if na dash make dem dash am out embarassed
Lol... Even relegation club no dey look him side sef.

Omo, e bad gan!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
So we get Chelsea by 3pm today grin
Abi dem don cancel am?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Even if na mutual termination make dem do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Even relegation club no dey look him side sef.

Omo, e bad gan!!

At this point ,let us swallow our pride and sell even for 10milla
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
johnjunior39:

At this point ,let us swallow our pride and sell even for 10milla
Lol.. I no sure weda 10m sef, club go gree. Else we for don sell am tey tey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:

Xhaka and Elneny are staying that's for sure. Elneny is just a training material, while Xhaka will make up for not getting Locatelli. The Xhaka deal was to fund the Locatelli deal, but since Roma aren't interested, and with Locatelli favouring Juventus, the plan has stalled. Xhaka is willing to stay and a new contract is already on the table.

Bellerin is interesting Inter, and I think they have reached a personal agreement, so Arsenal wants to use the deal to attract Lautaro Martinez. Inter will be willing as they need money dearly, the problem is reaching a personal agreement with Martinez and Inter accepting what Arsenal will add on top of Bellerin.

Cedric is attracting attention from Fenerbache. Even if that happens, I don't see a new RB, that's why we signed White.

As at this point we need to sell in order to buy any more players. Except, giving a last minute change of mind, we could still land an AM. Odegaard or Aouar, but that's very slim.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spy360:

Xhaka and Elneny are staying that's for sure. Elneny is just a training material, while Xhaka will make up for not getting Locatelli. The Xhaka deal was to fund the Locatelli deal, but since Roma aren't interested, and with Locatelli favouring Juventus, the plan has stalled. Xhaka is willing to stay and a new contract is already on the table.

Bellerin is interesting Inter, and I think they have reached a personal agreement, so Arsenal wants to use the deal to attract Lautaro Martinez. Inter will be willing as they need money dearly, the problem is reaching a personal agreement with Martinez and Inter accepting what Arsenal will add on top of Bellerin.

Cedric is attracting attention from Fenerbache. Even if that happens, I don't see a new RB, that's why we signed White.

As at this point we need to sell in order to buy any more players. Except, giving a last minute change of mind, we could still land an AM. Odegaard or Aouar, but that's very slim.
Thanks for the explanations..
But if we don't get an AM, we're entering the season with One leg, which is very very bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
Thanks for the explanations..
But if we don't get an AM, we're entering the season with One leg, which is very very bad
You are absolutely correct. I suspect the coach is hoping to use ESR as the main AM with Willian and Willock as backup. If Willock leaves (mostly on loan) then a deal is close. The club is preventing this as a make up for missing an AM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spy360:

You are absolutely correct. I suspect the coach is hoping to use ESR as the main AM with Willian and Willock as backup. If Willock leaves (mostly on loan) then a deal is close. The club is preventing this as a make up for missing an AM.
Wow... Isn't this foolishness if we're depending on those two(Willian and willock) as back up Am?
I mean those two were there during the first half of last season and played Am in some matches, yet we still looked insipid in our play until ESR came, alongside Odegaard later. And now the club still think them as back up Am again?

Na wa ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
Wow... Isn't this foolishness if we're depending on those two(Willian and willock) as back up Am?
I mean those two were there during the first half of last season and played Am in some matches, yet we still looked insipid in our play until ESR came, alongside Odegaard later. And now the club still think them as back up Am again?

Na wa ooo
arteta poor judgment is his biggest undoing as a manager

Such a shame, I really had high hopes for him as a coach, but his decision making is very questionable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pls is Ars vs Che on dstv
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
sammymarvin:
Pls is Ars vs Che on dstv
Don't think so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Be like we got 45 years old partey
He's injured again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Xhaka is LANs grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
kodded:
arteta poor judgment is his biggest undoing as a manager

Such a shame, I really had high hopes for him as a coach, but his decision making is very questionable
My brother e tire me oo.
It's better they just think that only ESR will play only Am, than for them to think that willian and willock will serve as backup, when same back up failed miserably last season.

Well, it was Spy's thought which he feels that's what dem Arteta might want to do and not what dem Arteta said officially, so let's just watch and see their plans first before the end of TW
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:
He's injured again
Lol... Ibi.me warned us oo grin grin

I wonder how we wan take build midfield around him if he's always getting injured
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Ibi.me warned us oo grin grin

I wonder how we wan take build midfield around him if he's always getting injured
Awilo and xhaka will play most of this season
We are officially fvcked
Xhaka way Dan do mistake now as he enter grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sidon look with anger Na him I dey angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Awilo and xhaka will play most of this season
We are officially fvcked
Xhaka way Dan do mistake now as he enter grin grin
Lol... We never officially start to dey fvcked yet. Na wen season go start properly we go see.

Xhaka mistake now now??...
Some things never change grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Roland17:
Sidon look with anger Na him I dey angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:
He's injured again
so we will basically start the new season with xhaka and eleny

And we had £50million to spend on a quality central midfielder cry

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... We never officially start to dey fvcked yet. Na wen season go start properly we go see.

Xhaka mistake now now??...
Some things never change grin
Auba is getting worse, ESR and saka will be out hope but they are young
I hope Gabriel come back early as this Mari na dirty, Cho just they breeze pass him anyhow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
kodded:
so we will basically start the new season with xhaka and eleny

And we had £50million to spend on a quality central midfielder cry
But we got Barry White instead grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
My brother e tire me oo.
It's better they just think that only ESR will play only Am, than for them to think that willian and willock will serve as backup, when same back up failed miserably last season.

Well, it was Spy's thought which he feels that's what dem Arteta might want to do and not what dem Arteta said officially, so let's just watch and see their plans first before the end of TW
Na arsenal fans like spy I dey pity, them better forget about arteta and him boys this coming season because this season never start and k-leg don many
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I hope Gabriel come back early as this Mari na dirty, Cho just they breeze pass him anyhow
Lol... I believe our two Cb pairing is Gabriel and White, while Holding and Mari are deputies.

You see me, na that attack and Am dey vex me cos I know the leverage of poor start last season can't happen this season, so depending on only ESR for Am and that attack that needs new injection, It means we're on a long thing.

Sha... TW never finish. Make we just dey watch grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Abua don finally join willian whatsapp group sad

I dey pray say make willian no make am group admin, because if e happen, e don red be that embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
kodded:

Na arsenal fans like spy I dey pity, them better forget about arteta and him boys this coming season because this season never start and k-leg don many
Plenty K-leg I swear. Every department needs fixing starting from front to back. But our coach deem it fit that the priority is back to front grin

Na watch we dey ooo.
Spy sef na Mr Optimist, so no too worry about am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I believe our two Cb pairing is Gabriel and White, while Holding and Mari are deputies.

You see me, na that attack and Am dey vex me cos I know the leverage of poor start last season can't happen this season, so depending on only ESR for Am and that attack that needs new injection, It means we're on a long thing.

Sha... TW never finish. Make we just dey watch grin grin
No fear Pepe seems in the mood

(1) (2) (3) ... (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) ... (3492) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.