Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321377 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Roland17:

You no notice say I no answer am? Na my broda but I know wen him werey wan start grin
Me and Arteta dey wait you for junction. Do quick come o. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
And just like that we have played Leeds into the game angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spy360:

Me and Arteta dey wait you for junction. Do quick come o. grin grin grin

No worry, along with the stones, I carry razor blade wen I go use cut that your scam jerrycurl perm. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jodera:
But this has always been his game, and anyone who's playing inverted winger role are mostly strikers. If you sub Martinelli for ESR, ESR won't play you inverted winger role.

Let's just assume you meant he's too young or immature to play the Cf role on his own for now, and you want him to use the wing to grow in the cf role, we might agree. But mehn, everyone knows martinelli is a Cf.

Even van persie a striker, started as wing at first, displaying same attributes as martinelli did and we all knew the kind of great striker he turned out to be
This here is absolutely correct and that's the way I want my Nwanne Roland to see it. Most inverted wingers are strikers and develop from there. Arteta is doing a good job.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
ESR baba!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Roland17:

No worry, along with the stones, I carry razor blade wen I go use cut that your scam jerrycurl perm. grin
Abeg leave him hair o. That's what he uses to attract them journalist for press conference. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Goal ball!!!

Smith Rowe.

My goodness!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
And with ESRs goal I cannot get 50K USD from NBCs sports predictor app. I had predicted 1-3 to Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spy360:

This here is absolutely correct and that's the way I want my Nwanne Roland to see it. Most inverted wingers are strikers and develop from there. Arteta is doing a good job.
Lol... Toh.
We have an understanding then grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Android17:
And with ESRs goal I cannot get 50K USD from NBCs sports predictor app. I had predicted 1-3 to Arsenal.
Ah wait.

Na only arsenal match for give you the $50k? shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
The way ESR don dey guarantee goals eh.
I'm just so happy for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Toh.
We have an understanding then grin

I hope you can not see the way my broda has twisted the narrative from the original debate to what we have now.. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Roland17:
ESR baba!!!
Super sub. I hope it doesn't stay this way because he should be benching Odegaard next match. Though Odegaard is a major creative player, ESR has eyes for goals. Arteta is doing a good job on these lads.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spy360:

Abeg leave him hair o. That's what he uses to attract them journalist for press conference. grin

Ahhh.....After the hair, I will focus on the eyebrows. By the time I finish with am e go look like ghost.

Ask Willian wetin him eyes see for my side.. Baba kukuma leave the money japa with him full hair grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Big Shoutout to Leeds fans! My goodness!! Despite being down by 3 in very difficult situations, they remained loud.

This is why I want Leeds to remain in the EPL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
My babies making me proud cry cry cry

I'm sure papa wenger will be very pleased with these three youngsters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spy360:

Super sub. I hope it doesn't stay this way because he should be benching Odegaard next match. Though Odegaard is a major creative player, ESR has eyes for goals. Arteta is doing a good job on these lads.

Like I mentioned earlier, these guys are all healthy at the same time and are now jostling for positions and the competition is pushing them. You can see the chemistry is building amongst them.
Odegaard offers assists and scoring which is difficult to overlook. ESR also has a strong preference to playing from the left which is currently occupied by Martinelli. It is a good headache for a coach to have.
One thing I have liked recently is the fact that we have more players attacking the goal and inside the box when we have the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Roland17:

Ahhh.....After the hair, I will focus on the eyebrows. By the time I finish with am e go look like ghost.

Ask Willian wetin him eyes see for my side.. Baba kukuma leave the money japa with him full hair grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jodera:
You gerrit boss.

Shey you no dey regret say you don comot those your arsenal defenders for FPL ba? The way we dem dey keep clean sheet grin

Clean wetin? Well, I have Saka and that Japanese in my Team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Roland17:

Recently, I have observed you are now paying more attention to what Arsenal is doing..hmmmmm..

grin

I prefer Arsenal to Chelsea any day anytime.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spy360:

The way you keep praising Arteta en... And no one dey counter you so far cheesy
Wait until the team makes another mistake and Roland and iamoyindamola will analyse to you what a scam Arteta is.... then comes Kokane from his regular Sabbatical leave to tell you how defense can't win you nothing grin

Anyways I have no problem with Arteta as long as he keeps winning, especially bottom and mid table teams, but I will only consider him worthy of being Arsenal Manager when he starts beating the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City convincingly. Till then he remains a transitional coach to me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
I just hope TT18 injury is not that bad, that bloke made a very good save move in the first half. had an overall excellent game before his sub. odegaard is such a good ball holder, and i love his short distance passes, he can hold possesion single handly, but SR10 eye for goal is the aspect MO8 need to improve on. SAKA!!, that nigga is very good at being bad to defenders. xhaka no more plays side passes, think he has rediscovered his zeal for forward passes, aside from the stupid tackle, i think he had a nice game. laca a beast at the front, loves how he draws defenders to himself creating room for the lads. good game today up next!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ellectra: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Odegaard o

I sensed he wanted an Assist so bad it led to his overthinking decisions.

He may personally feel at rivalry with ESR. Why, cos when ESR scored last match, he was the only one that didn't celebrate from the bench. Too too obvious. This may make him overthinking in the final third. I hope he rewatches the clip to see how he messed up.

Loving the sense of urgency though.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Oasis007:

Clean wetin? Well, I have Saka and that Japanese in my Team.
Lol.. Those two are enough to give you 30points weekly na grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

Wait until the team makes another mistake and Roland and iamoyindamola will analyse to you what a scam Arteta is.... then comes Kokane from his regular Sabbatical leave to tell you how defense can't win you nothing grin

Anyways I have no problem with Arteta as long as he keeps winning, especially bottom and mid table teams, but I will only consider him worthy of being Arsenal Manager when he starts beating the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City convincingly. Till then he remains a transitional coach to me.
Shey no be the same okada we dey so?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spy360:

He's a striker or inverted winger depending on how you read games. He's different from Saka and Pepe because he has that sharp run, composure and great finish. But if we play him in the CF role, he will fade out. He's best suited in that inverted role on the LW where he can have space to run into.All thanks to Lacazette too. He's found his partner and both of them are ready to push Auba out of the first team.

Exactly what I have been preaching about Gabriel Martineli blending and gelling with somebody like Saka and ESR and everything is paying off now.

Aubameyang had been killing our attack without us realizing it until now. Even if Lacazette is not scoring, he is far better than Aubameyang in terms of work rate and perfect understanding with the front 2 and his supporting Striker

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Just seeing the match, Laca really has a way of boosting our attack. Good game.

beating Westham is paying off.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:57am On Dec 19, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

Lol... grin grin grin

This is my time o baba. Just like when Jesus said to the woman, 'has anyone condemned you?' she answered, 'no one my Lord'. grin grin grin

On the emboldened, why you add that description? You know he has beaten all those teams before. Adding convincingly is just being spiteful. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2021
Kbs468:

Exactly what I have been preaching about Gabriel Martineli blending and gelling with somebody like Saka and ESR and everything is paying off now.

Aubameyang had been killing our attack without us realizing it until now. Even if Lacazette is not scoring, he is far better than Aubameyang in terms of work rate and perfect understanding with the front 2 and his supporting Striker
Yes bro. It was actually your talk about Gabriel getting a partner that I referred to. Nice one.

I think that Aubameyang is best fitted on the LW same where Martinelli plays. But it seems he's too bossy and does not defend much as someone who plays that wing. He is a better player than Lacazette and can add more goals to the team if he keeps his head down. I have seen him give great assists too.

The preference for Laca now is mainly based on Auba's absence and his fighting and team spirit.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Just seeing the match, Laca really has a way of boosting our attack. Good game.

beating Westham is paying off.
Do we still need attackers?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 2:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Jodera:
Ah wait.

Na only arsenal match for give you the $50k? shocked shocked
Not at all. You have to get 5 scorelines and winners right each week to win that money. Since the Aston Villa vs Burnley game was postponed the only game that was made available for predictions but was still ongoing today was the Leeds vs Arsenal. So by getting the scoreline wrong, I cannot get 50K anymore. I could still get $1000 if I end up having the highest points score of the predictions though. A correct score and winner is 10 points. Correct winner wrong score is 4 points. Anything else is 0. If I got all 5 scores right that is 50 points and $50K.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.