Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2348081 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
Spy360:

White has a tight hamstring. Chance for Holding to prove if we need his services next season with Saliba set to return.

West Ham rested two key players- Antonio and Soucek.
Saliba will have to show he is better than Holding. This team needs Holding next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
Today's match was a comic relief...I just dey laugh....
Tavarez with his peacock hairstyle go dey jump up yet he go still miss the ball...
The way Nketiah just dey bully Zouma ehn...

All in all, I'll take the ugly win especially as Chelsea lost..

My only regret is our 3 consecutive loss ...

Chai...we for dey 3rd by now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:52pm On May 01, 2022
Today’s wo guarantees we will be playing in Europe next season. The remaining 4 fixtures will now determine the branch of Europe we will be playing in grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
mostob:
Today's match was a comic relief...I just dey laugh....
Tavarez with his peacock hairstyle go dey jump up yet he go still miss the ball...
The way Nketiah just dey bully Zouma ehn...

All in all, I'll take the ugly win especially as Chelsea lost..

My only regret is our 3 consecutive loss ...

Chai...we for dey 3rd by now

Nketiah will be a great striker honestly, if only he will forget about if to start or not and try to develop himself. Next season he will be explosive that guy positioning is awesome is finishing that is remaining small. He is always looking for beautiful goals

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2022
johnjunior39:

Nketiah will be a great striker honestly, if only he will forget about if to start or not and try to develop himself. Next season he will be explosive that guy positioning is awesome is finishing that is remaining small. He is always looking for beautiful goals
I agree....the way he singlehandedly carned out chances for himself today was commendable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2022
Nelson scored for feyenoord today... It's like he won't be coming back here...

By the way, is there anyway we can sign Richarlison if Gabriel Jesus won't be coming again?

The guy is good
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:05pm On May 01, 2022
mostob:

By the way, is there anyway we can sign Richarlison if Gabriel Jesus won't be coming again?

The guy is good

I have issues with Richarlison’s temper. Fielding him and Xhaka in a tough game like City fit result to two red cards in one match o.

I don’t have issues with his footballing ability but I feel like a player with his kind of temperament can be best managed a coach like Diego Simeone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:05pm On May 01, 2022
I still dey ask.
What happened to the Tavarez of first half of the season? He wasn't bad like this na.

Nketiah with a fine game. Started slowly then grew into the game midway through the first half. Love his desire going for goals and was unlucky not to hit the back of the net today, I also think it was his shots which forced the corners we capitalised on in scoring the two goals. Also loved the way he held up the ball today. Seems to be improving in that aspect.

Hope Tomi and Saka isn't out oo. It Would be very bad if we lose those two again to injuries.

Tight and nervy game but glad with the gritty win. Holding first EPL goal for us was very very crucial. Defenders' goals served us today. It's been a long time we've scored through cross and nod(holding and Gabriel).

Elneny and Xhaka had an Okay game, but I'll rate Xhaka ahead of his partner today. Nice through pass from Elneny to Nketiah during the 2nd half. World class passers would be proud grin

Nice 3 points, back to top 4, happy wins

Coyg!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2022
mostob:

The guy is good

No thanks bros, I will rather stick to Nikky
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:55am On May 02, 2022
mostob:

The guy is good
Sign the 2 lads
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:01am On May 02, 2022
Jodera:
I still dey ask.
What happened to the Tavarez of first half of the season? He wasn't bad like this na.

Nketiah with a fine game. Started slowly then grew into the game midway through the first half. Love his desire going for goals and was unlucky not to hit the back of the net today, I also think it was his shots which forced the corners we capitalised on in scoring the two goals. Also loved the way he held up the ball today. Seems to be improving in that aspect.

Hope Tomi and Saka isn't out oo. It Would be very bad if we lose those two again to injuries.

Tight and nervy game but glad with the gritty win. Holding first EPL goal for us was very very crucial. Defenders' goals served us today. It's been a long time we've scored through cross and nod(holding and Gabriel).

Elneny and Xhaka had an Okay game, but I'll rate Xhaka ahead of his partner today. Nice through pass from Elneny to Nketiah during the 2nd half. World class passers would be proud grin

Coyg!!
Tavarez is becoming our weaklink he needs protection or else he will be the end of us.
I also feel if coaches like apari, moanrinho handle him his head go straight because we are yet to get even 40% of his potential.
The game sweet I really enjoyed 2 teams that was attacking and the same time conscious of defending
Next week is dgw and top 4 decider
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:20am On May 02, 2022
50d33q comman see something grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:25am On May 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:
50d33q comman see something grin
The guy quick resurgence with xhaka just came in when we are missing partey
Both won't be for a squad player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:59am On May 02, 2022
50d33q:

That’s the problem .The two of them along with Nketiah are presently doing well and will give the management serious problem in planning for next season . They either get the management’s assurance of first team chance or they listen to advances of suitors elsewhere
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:55am On May 02, 2022
50d33q:

Tavarez is becoming our weaklink he needs protection or else he will be the end of us.
I also feel if coaches like apari, moanrinho handle him his head go straight because we are yet to get even 40% of his potential.
The game sweet I really enjoyed 2 teams that was attacking and the same time conscious of defending
Next week is dgw and top 4 decider
True, Tavarez got a lot of untapped potential that if utilised very well will make him become devastating. This guy can attack and loves attack well and he's still young. I just hope Arteta improves his game especially from next season.

Ystdy match eh, my heart just dey my mouth. The way both of us they ball ourselves as well as being Very cautious at the back meant both teams really wanted the win. See the way Moyes take they put attackers later. Thank goodness for our two CBs that made the day.

We just need to win Leeds and hope Liverpool wins Tottenham. Then we try not to lose against Tottenham. With that, top 4 hopes is 90% in our hands. My big joy is that Tottenham have Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:00am On May 02, 2022
50d33q:

BlueRayDick:

That’s the problem .The two of them along with Nketiah are presently doing well and will give the management serious problem in planning for next season . They either get the management’s assurance of first team chance or they listen to advances of suitors elsewhere
Lol, I don't know about Xhaka but I think Elneny have no qualms in wanting to be a squad player. Elneny said after the victory over Chelsea and Man utd that him and his camp are just waiting for arsenal to table him a contract that he'll happily sign. That he sees arsenal like a family.

Na Xhaka I'll suspect that he won't want to settle for squad role esp now that he's singing a different song about him ready once more to be arsenal captain. Imagine! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:04am On May 02, 2022
Jodera:

Lol, I don't know about Xhaka but I think Elneny have no qualms in wanting to be a squad player. Elneny said after the victory over Chelsea and Man utd that him and his camp are just waiting for arsenal to table him a contract that he'll happily sign. That he sees arsenal like a family.

Na Xhaka I'll suspect that he won't want to settle for squad role esp now that he's singing a different song about him ready once more to be arsenal captain. Imagine! grin

Don’t be so sure . If Elneny sees a Belgian or French team that’s a regular on the champions league offer him a bigger pay and assure him of regular shirt he will most likely leave . He’s an African before anything and Africans mostly follow the money
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:07am On May 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Don’t be so sure . If Elneny sees a Belgian or French team that’s a regular on the champions league offer him a bigger pay and assure him of regular shirt he will most likely leave . He’s an African before anything and Africans mostly follow the money
Na true talk sha.
Arsenal should just do and offer him contract sharp sharp. Elneny na very very good squad player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 11:16am On May 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I have issues with Richarlison’s temper. Fielding him and Xhaka in a tough game like City fit result to two red cards in one match o.

I don’t have issues with his footballing ability but I feel like a player with his kind of temperament can be best managed a coach like Diego Simeone

The Diego someone managing Richarlison got me laughing grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:20am On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The Diego someone managing Richarlison got me laughing grin

Na true now. Na coach like Simone like all him players to be hot tempered provoking opposing players with “gra-gra” football . Richarlison still show some of it yesterday vs Chelsea sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 11:25am On May 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na true now. Na coach like Simone like all him players to be hot tempered provoking opposing players with “gra-gra” football . Richarlison still show some of it yesterday vs Chelsea sef

Richarlison will give Diego simeone the Costa wahala vibes grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2022
50d33q:

Sign the 2 lads
which means Martinelli and ESR will start from the bench. Not bad really... Martinelli to back up Richarlison and ESR to back up Ode...which means we still need another striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2022
johnjunior39:

No thanks bros, I will rather stick to Nikky
You mean you'll pick Pepe ahead of Richarlison? Quite funny
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

You have a point about his temperament. I noticed it too but his footballing ability is just great
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2022
Jodera:
I still dey ask.

Coyg!!
Nketiah needs to improve his finishing though...
Imagine it was ESR or Martinelli with those chances....no doubt,one will have entered.

Saka and Tomi should be fine...

Saka was tired and Tomi had a slight tightness in his calf. They should rub aboniki balm on that calf o cos we need him to face Son.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2022
Jodera:
True, Tavarez got a lot of untapped potential that if utilised very well will make him become devastating. This guy can attack and loves attack well and he's still young. I just hope Arteta improves his game especially from next season.

Ystdy match eh, my heart just dey my mouth. The way both of us they ball ourselves as well as being Very cautious at the back meant both teams really wanted the win. See the way Moyes take they put attackers later. Thank goodness for our two CBs that made the day.

We just need to win Leeds and hope Liverpool wins Tottenham. Then we try not to lose against Tottenham. With that, top 4 hopes is 90% in our hands. My big joy is that Tottenham have Liverpool
With the form of Kane and Son, I'm afraid the bolded will not count...let's just win our matches.
Did you see Son's second goal against leceister yesterday? Omo...e enter body grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
mostob:
Imagine it was ESR or Martinelli with those chances....no doubt,one will have entered.

Saka was tired and Tomi had a slight tightness in his calf. They should rub aboniki balm on that calf o cos we need him to face Son.
I swear, aboniki balm plus massage. We've been protecting Tomi for months, make that him calf no fall our hand oo.

As for Nketiah, I just believe he was unlucky ystdy especially that his effort from Elneny fine pass. The rest mostly was just lacking enough power which made Fabianski to point it away. But then, once I see accuracy like that, it's just time that Nketiah needs before he'll start hitting the Back of the net frequently. Aside that, I love the way he carve out chances for himself and his movements.(hope spy no go look me bad eye tongue)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:47pm On May 02, 2022
mostob:
With the form of Kane and Son, I'm afraid the bolded will not count...let's just win our matches.
Did you see Son's second goal against leceister yesterday? Omo...e enter body grin
Lol, I saw Son goal ystdy, but to me it still doesn't matter. If Tottenham was playing Chelsea, I would have been afraid, but they're playing Liverpool away, who are in crazy form and are also eyeing the league. They both needed the match and Liverpool is at an advantage

If you tell me to pick between the group of Son/kane/kuluveski or Salah/Mane/Jota/Diaz, I know who I'll put my money on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2022
mostob:
You mean you'll pick Pepe ahead of Richarlison? Quite funny

You said striker not winger and we don't need him as a striker biko

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
mostob:

We should rest Saka next match abeg, with or without him? We can beat Leeds there serious matches ahead.

I will rest him and Tomi honestly

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:00pm On May 02, 2022
johnjunior39:

We should rest Saka next match abeg, with or without him? We can beat Leeds there serious matches ahead.

I will rest him and Tomi honestly
Except Tomi have niggling discomforts I don't see why we should rest him.

But I completely agree with you on resting Saka for next week (maybe come in the last 10 minutes of 2nd half) but I don't Arteta will want to do that knowing that he's seeing all games as final now. I'm just afraid of the guy, every week he's just holding his legs embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2022
Jodera:

Y nt just convert him to winger..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.