Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359743 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
mostob:
Cedric is weak abeg...both defensively and offensively.
As for the corner kick, I was surprised as well.
Martinelli is much better so I don't know why Cedric was taking the kicks. All his corner kicks today we're off....just place the ball but baba wan score directly.. SMH
Really? Cedric weak defensively? I've not seen it that way this season oo. I felt he deputised very well for Tomi during his absence.

His crosses are so so bad. I dunno why he's taking our corner kicks and even standing to even take free kicks. Na wa ooo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
mostob:
Maybe it might be due to the quality of players surrounding him but that guy is just off. And he is hot headed so I'm not sure Arteta would go for him
Lol, the guy no too hotheaded like that oo. I think it's just the emotions of today's game (especially since the loss will push them closer to relegation) is affecting him. A little bit of stinginess in his game, yes, but it's not that hotheaded. Moreso, he stands out even in that poor quality team.

Today generally wasn't really isn't his day

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:42pm On May 08, 2022
mostob:
Raphinha? The same Raphinha I watched today? I'll pass abeg.
Do you know he will cost as low as 25m for his quality
We got Pepe for 75m, he's very good check him again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

But Arsenal sold Iwobi 40million na grin

By the way , if Brighton sold Ben white to us for 50million , how much do u think they will demand for Bissouma ?
Iwobi's sale shouldn't make us get swindled abeg grin grin
BTW, Iwobi was younger then and Everton were desperate. If leceister can't accept 20m jalejale grin, make we move to other shop.

BTW White is English so that fee was expected. But seeing it from your angle, Bissouma might cost more truly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2022
50d33q:

Do you know he will cost as low as 25m for his quality
We got Pepe for 75m, he's very good check him again
Well 25m won't be bad sha....and having Saka and Raphinha at RW will be terrific. Wait, we can offer them Pepe and 10m sef abi wetin you think grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, the guy no too hotheaded like that oo. I think it's just the emotions of today's game (especially since the loss will push them closer to relegation) is affecting him. A little bit of stinginess in his game, yes, but it's not that hotheaded. Moreso, he stands out even in that poor quality team.

Today generally wasn't really isn't his day
Well .... But to the point of almost beating ref and not that the ref made a wrong call o ....his own go pass Xhaka

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2022
Jodera:
Really? Cedric weak defensively? I've not seen it that way this season oo. I felt he deputised very well for Tomi during his absence.

His crosses are so so bad. I dunno why he's taking our corner kicks and even standing to even take free kicks. Na wa ooo grin
He is weak please. E no dey calm down...his body frame too ain't helping.. there were three instances yesterday when he was slow in making decision and got dispossessed.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:23am On May 09, 2022
mostob:
Iwobi's sale shouldn't make us get swindled abeg grin grin
BTW, Iwobi was younger then and Everton were desperate. If leceister can't accept 20m jalejale grin, make we move to other shop.

BTW White is English so that fee was expected. But seeing it from your angle, Bissouma might cost more truly

See hypocrisy o grin

But sincerely the fact that Real Madrid are also monitoring Tielsman situation will definitely make Leceister stick to that 40 million price tag . Since Arsenal can afford it , Abeg make we just buy ; Tielsman is just 25 so can still get at least 6 to 7 years out of him if he lives up to expectation. While Bissouma is the same age and May cost more , I don’t trust that age he declared being an African born and raised in Africa . Make he no go start to dey do injury competition with Partey o. Partey is enough headache already

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2022
Jodera:
Saka is very very tired or he's carrying a knock. I think Arteta knows but he's just using/managing him.
Another thing I want let Saka improve on Is running in behind defence. Most times he's always expecting ball to his feet. I hope he can blend both.

And that's what Martinelli is blending very well. He knows when to dart in behind the defence and when to receive ball at his feet. What I feel he should improve on is his scoring from the wings. But on in all Martinelli tried really well today as well as Saka. They really used their opposition defenders well.

Holding has been impressive this season for us. I don't know holding defence have been stronger White's own but one thing is certain, we didn't really miss White cos holding slotted in seamlessly. We'll see how it fares against Tottenham too.
The downside is that no more holding lock shop package again grin
You get it right about Martinelli and Saka.
As for lock shop package, it can still be done though with Tomi moving to RCB, Cedric at RWB and maybe Saka at LWB grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

See hypocrisy o grin

But sincerely the fact that Real Madrid are also monitoring Tielsman situation will definitely make Leceister stick to that 40 million price tag . Since Arsenal can afford it , Abeg make we just buy ; Tielsman is just 25 so can still get at least 6 to 7 years out of him if he lives up to expectation. While Bissouma is the same age and May cost more , I don’t trust that age he declared being an African born and raised in Africa . Make he no go start to dey do injury competition with Partey o. Partey is enough headache already
grin grin
I won't mind having him here too but make we shine eyes Wella....make Dem no go scam us like Pepe's deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:12am On May 09, 2022
mostob:
Well 25m won't be bad sha....and having Saka and Raphinha at RW will be terrific. Wait, we can offer them Pepe and 10m sef abi wetin you think grin grin
You want them to swear for us grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2022
50d33q:

You want them to swear for us grin
grin grin grin grin
Pepe is not that bad na...we fit add Nelson sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:18am On May 09, 2022
Raphinha is moving to Barça I'm sure, there's very little you can do to separate Brazilians from Barcelona...

Yesterday also proved one can't rely on these youngsters for goals throughout the course of the season. A goal scoring winger who can operate on both wings must be bought...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2022
Y7
Jodera:

How many shots on target did Nketiah get yesterday?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:56pm On May 09, 2022
waploger:

How many shots on target did Nketiah get yesterday?
I wish I know why you're asking this or where you're driving at.

But if it's just the answer to that question you asked, I think you can easily get it at nketiah's match stats.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2022
Jodera:
I wish I know why you're asking this or where you're driving at.

But if it's just the answer to that question you asked, I think you can easily get it at nketiah's match stats.

Can't find it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:15pm On May 09, 2022
waploger:

Can't find it
Here

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 2:39am On May 10, 2022
Jodera:
Here

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:29am On May 10, 2022
@ 50d33q abeg recommend better series for me make I download and watch. I needs series that makes wey Don reach season 2 or 3.

I'm presently on leave and have enough time on my hands
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:37am On May 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:
@ 50d33q abeg recommend better series for me make I download and watch. I needs series that makes wey Don reach season 2 or 3.

I'm presently on leave and have enough time on my hands
Top boy s1-4
The last kingdom 1-5
Ozark 1-5
Counterpart 1-2

Bonus: blood sisters

They are all interesting you can check imbd for ratings
For easy download just type 'index of (the series).mkv'

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:44am On May 10, 2022
50d33q:

Top boy s1-4
The last kingdom 1-5
Ozark 1-5
Counterpart 1-2

Bonus: blood sisters

They are all interesting you can check imbd for ratings
For easy download just type 'index of (the series).mkv'

I've watched last kingdom, same with Ozarks. I have top boy on my system; seen about first 3 episodes and I'm not encouraged to download the rest.

Please recommend more.

As for blood sisters I've vowed not to watch any nollywood movies again. I've wasted enough money on them at the cinemas ; Never again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:59am On May 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I've watched last kingdom, same with Ozarks. I have top boy on my system; seen about first 3 episodes and I'm not encouraged to download the rest.

Please recommend more.

As for blood sisters I've vowed not to watch any nollywood movies again. I've wasted enough money on them at the cinemas ; Never again
grin grin
Naija do you bad

Do you watch Spanish series?
Dark desires (Spanish)
The end game(single season but badass)
Tehran(season 2 in progress)
See(1-2)
Six(1-2)
Swat( 1-5)
The rookie(1-4)
Lethal weapon
Fauda
Caliphate
FBI
FBI international
FBI most wanted

I remember you said you watch crime,action, counter intelligent,drug related kinda series that's why I am limiting the titles to that although dark desire is romance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:09am On May 10, 2022
50d33q:
grin grin
Naija do you bad

Do you watch Spanish series?
Dark desires (Spanish)
The end game(single season but badass)
Tehran(season 2 in progress)
See(1-2)
Six(1-2)
Swat( 1-5)
The rookie(1-4)
Lethal weapon
Fauda
Caliphate
FBI
FBI international
FBI most wanted

I remember you said you watch crime,action, counter intelligent,drug related kinda series that's why I am limiting the titles to that although dark desire is romance.

I've watched six, Fauda, Dark desire and See. That See na confirm series ; Baba Voss na boss.

I will give the others on the list a trial
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:19am On May 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I've watched six, Fauda, Dark desire and See. That See na confirm series ; Baba Voss na boss.

I will give the others on the list a trial
You sef they watch film na shocked
You Dan watch almost all my collection, Baba boss na agba awo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:23am On May 10, 2022
I am just thinking the kind of prep talk arteta will give his boys on Thursday knowing a victory will seal the qualification.
80% of our boys yet to taste UCL football and the game is spuds to lose because we have the advantage.
White is available but I will stick with holding and white to come in to do the holding formation when we are comfortable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2022
50d33q:
I am just thinking the kind of prep talk arteta will give his boys on Thursday knowing a victory will seal the qualification.
80% of our boys yet to taste UCL football and the game is spuds to lose because we have the advantage.
White is available but I will stick with holding and white to come in to do the holding formation when we are comfortable
Spurs like every Conte team is designed to thrive on counter attacks. So they try to get an early goal and then git on counter to finish the opponent. They also would want to sit back against teams that attack like Liverpool and Man City while aiming at quick counter. When they do attack they are very vulnerable at the back especially at set pieces.

First I will ask the boys to remove the 'mind' of we must win this game from their heads, it will only lead them into Spurs trap. Secondly they should just defend and allow Spurs to come out and then hit them with counter while spoiling their plan with neat passes.

It won't be easy to face a dying dreamer like Spurs but we can do it with good game management.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:10am On May 10, 2022
Spy360:

Spurs like every Conte team is designed to thrive on counter attacks. So they try to get an early goal and then git on counter to finish the opponent. They also would want to sit back against teams that attack like Liverpool and Man City while aiming at quick counter. When they do attack they are very vulnerable at the back especially at set pieces.

First I will ask the boys to remove the 'mind' of we must win this game from their heads, it will only lead them into Spurs trap. Secondly they should just defend and allow Spurs to come out and then hit them with counter while spoiling their plan with neat passes.

It won't be easy to face a dying dreamer like Spurs but we can do it with good game management.
The game is a derby and can go either ways, we have a bad record in their new stadium
I won't suggest sitting too deep because they will come all out to attack and pressure pipe will burst.
I think we take the game to them to disorganize them so that they can be cautious of their attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:13am On May 10, 2022
What if I tell that Arsenal has won more games than Chelsea(title contenders) this season will u believe?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:25am On May 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:
What if I tell that Arsenal has won more games than Chelsea(title contenders) this season will u believe?
If not for the mumu L we they collect especially the 3 straight L
3 winnable games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:47am On May 10, 2022
50d33q:

If not for the mumu L we they collect especially the 3 straight L
3 winnable games

Aswear those games pained me. I can stomach Crystal Palace own, but that Southampton and Brighton own pain me gan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2022
50d33q:
With Son's form, White would have been suitable but he can't handle Kane. If Holding will be playing, Tomi should play RB with Cedric at LB. Tomi vs Son...Asian war grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2022
Spy360:

I watched Brighton vs Tottenham match...
Arsenal needs to tightly mark Kane...
Brighton defended but not too deep...they restricted Spurs to just the half way line so there was no how the ball could get to Kane and Son. I think we should employ such tactic too. Give them the ball and block their Midfield but our defenders must be on full concentration.
And thinking about our attack vs their defence too give me small hope. We're not doing bad too grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.