Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359417 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

You already dragged him and based on what we have proven with facts since yesterday, you guys failed woefully.

He is no local champion, he is a world renowned player, generally accepted to be one of the best in his era…. Anything else is just pure sentiments built on emotions of losing against Barcelona. Simple…

Na una we dey drag now oh! The dragger has become the dragee
Lol
I never even drag igwe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

Baba naaaaa.

Lukaku na beast! He has always been and under Tuchel he can be the missing piece in them winning the title. You have to remember Chelsea's highest goal scorer last season was Jorginho with 7 goals, all penalties I think. Chelsea have addressed a very important position. It is not even about the goals, do you see the hold up play? Lukaku's hold up play dictates the offense..not just keeping the defenders busy..
No vex I am dragging everyone that hype that elephant you sef they among grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
ndidibabe:
A whole Lukaku? You don't know football...
Where's lukaku today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

Fela call am Beast of No Nation, Egbe ke Gbe!

Na we dey drag dem now. Make dem update their server, Windows don get 11 since 2021.. grin
Lol, na update we go help dem dey update their server dey go grin

Now goals and assist don dey dey obsolete small small grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
50d33q:

No be una talk say xhaka is untouchable
Moreover viera is slow unless arteta will use double 10 and free partey to do his blocking by himself
Lol... That's because nobody have proven to be better than him so far na. Now wey Viera dey potentially better than Xhaka and can improve the team, why then should Odegaard (our 2nd overall best Midfielder) be the one to make way?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... That's because nobody have proven to be better than him so far na. Now wey Viera dey potentially better than Xhaka and can improve the team, why then should Odegaard (our 2nd overall best Midfielder) be the one to make way?
Really?
No other players is better than xhaka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
if that's their plan, it better be oo.

I don't want to concern myself with arsenal rumors for now. All I'm just waiting to hear is "arsenal signed..." like the Vieira deal, then I look him out.

Looks like the Osimhen deal is looking distant. Only hope is they are treading the path of secrecy like on Vieira's deal. I do hope. We need him. Abi na January dem dey wait for?
Suspecting they may want to get some World cup revelations in January too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2022
50d33q:

Really?
No other players is better than xhaka
Elneny, guendouzi, Sambi?

Aside ceballos which I would have preferred to start alongside Torreira but it didn't happen. Who would have been better than him.

First it was Torreira-xhaka pair
Then it was ceballos-xhaka pair
Then it was Partey -xhaka pair

All we wanted was an upgrade to Xhaka. Now that we've gotten one presumably, why should we still continue with Xhaka?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2022
daveP:

Looks like the Osimhen deal is looking distant. Only hope is they are treading the path of secrecy like on Vieira's deal. I do hope. We need him. Abi na January dem dey wait for?
Suspecting they may want to get some World cup revelations in January too.
I believe we're getting Jesus sha, and if we do then no Osimhen.

I'm just patiently waiting for any goodnews sha. If na secrecy dem wan take run am, no problem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
You must be joking I swear
I was indeed joking. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
50d33q:

No vex I am dragging everyone that hype that elephant you sef they among grin

I respectfully and humbly accept my L on Lukaku with Chelsea. That elephant can disgrace pesin sef! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kingBolton: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

I respectfully and humbly accept my L on Lukaku with Chelsea. That elephant can disgrace pesin sef! angry
No one would have predicted lukaku's return to be this terrible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

Lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Roland17:

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
kingBolton:

No one would have predicted lukaku's return to be this terrible.
It's so obvious bro
That arsenal defense is the most useless alive and that elephant could only score a tap in by bullying Mari
His movement is a big suspect,he can't beat Mari one on one plus his terrible first touch
All these make me conclude this guy hasn't learn at all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Spy360:

I was indeed joking. grin
Boss, na lie joor, you dey serious tongue

Anyways your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is saka going to Mancity?
The bid for Raphina makes no sense.
We need a striker and LB not winger.
We may buy a CMF though.
We already have wingers na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lush100:
Is saka going to Mancity?
The bid for Raphina makes no sense.
We need a striker and LB not winger.
We may buy a CMF though.
We already have wingers na
Apart from saka which wingers we get
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin
ESR - David De Croydon
Saka - little chilly
Tierney - Tesco
And now....
Ladies and gentlemen..meet Pablo Vieira a.k.a. T-bag grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
50d33q:

Apart from saka which wingers we get
E be like say him dey count Pepe join grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
mostob:
grin grin grin
ESR - David De Croydon
Saka - little chilly
Tierney - Tesco
And now....
Lol, the guy resemble T-bag small sha grin

Wetin concern David concern Smith Rowe? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kingBolton: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
50d33q:

It's so obvious bro
That arsenal defense is the most useless alive and that elephant could only score a tap in by bullying Mari
His movement is a big suspect,he can't beat Mari one on one plus his terrible first touch
All these make me conclude this guy hasn't learn at all
I watch lukaku's first few matches last season and even though i was not totally impressed, I was happy we finally got a striker that was scoring and even bullying and hustling for balls, the effort was clear from him. Then came the Manchester city and Juventus matches and Lakaka was no where to be found, someone that was bullying players few weeks ago was now struggling to even get on the ball.

From those two matches, I expected him to struggle for few matches, especially the big games but I was still expecting him to adapt, I was even still expecting like 20goals in all competition for him. Didn't know the Amateur footballer will floop this badly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
E be like say him dey count Pepe join grin
grin grin
Maybe martinelli and ESR
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kingBolton: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
mostob:
grin grin grin
ESR - David De Croydon
Saka - little chilly
Tierney - Tesco
And now....
Looks like T-bag from the prison break series

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, the guy resemble T-bag small sha grin

Wetin concern David concern Smith Rowe? undecided
Na the name Dem give am be that.. though not sure if it's truly David.
And yes Pablo resemble Tbag
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
50d33q:
grin grin
Maybe martinelli and ESR
Aside Saka, we've only two wingers in Martinelli and ESR (if you'd include him as one). Getting Raphinha is never a waste of money at all and we need all the depth we can have.

People keep forgetting that a good strong depth is very important for a long season having Europa commitments plus Pepe na scam. They should just loan or sell that one make we see road small cos na him dey cause all these things like say we get plenty wingers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
mostob:
Na the name Dem give am be that.. though not sure if it's truly David.
And yes Pablo resemble Tbag
Heard they normally call him Croydon De Bruyne. Just surprised I'm seeing David that's why

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jodera:
Aside Saka, we've only two wingers in Martinelli and ESR (if you'd include him as one). Getting Raphinha is never a waste of money at all and we need all the depth we can have.

People keep forgetting that a good strong depth is very important for a long season having Europa commitments plus Pepe na scam. They should just loan or sell that one make we see road small cos na him dey cause all these things like say we get plenty wingers
Leave am
Btw, haller just signed for Dortmund for 35m
L for Lodera grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2022
50d33q:

Leave am
Btw, haller just signed for Dortmund for 35m
L for Lodera grin
Lol... Wahala!!!

Congrats to him but why u no wan just chillax first weda Haller go shine or not before flinging this L.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Wahala!!!

Congrats to him but why no just no wan chillax first weda Haller go shone or not before flinging this L.
Wait na he already made the transfer which you didn't see coming
The next phase is for him to shine or not
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2022
We should just add Nelson to this raphinha deal na with 40m if they want balogun or paltino on loan too we give them
60m too much for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Jodera:

Saka played that LW almost alone all through last season. This led to serious fatigue and fear of injury. All these because Pepe refused to acquire sense. With Raphinha we can allow Saka take some break and it will be refreshing see any of the two for every game they play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.