Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319522 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na so dem trend stupiiid rumor say we wan sign the spineless Jorginho last year when we were clamoring for a midfielder angry. All through that period I was using daily doses of “ God Abeg “ twice after every meal and God eventually forbid bad thing grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

grin

Na true na... We still dey complain about Xhaka and dem wan add Jorginho join. I don't like what I hate

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... This vayolenzz you wan cook, hope say e no go done oo grin

I'm not cooking any vawulence ooh, lemme crawl back into my hole. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:
God bless you
Honestly arsenal of old will start panicking immediately we conceded that early goal and we might end up drawing or even losing then we blame saliba
You are also right that if it was mustafi we no go hear word again

Lots of double standard out there with public opinion.

Imagine using only stats to judge one player, using only attitude to judge a player, using only style of play only etc. In Wenger word or so he said and I quote "stats has spoil players abilities, coaches, fans, media only focus on stats of a player without looking at other criteria" imagine someone using stats alone to judge Valdez (BarceLOANa keeper) one would think he's one next Buffon. cool

Lemme keep observing from the stand comrade. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Eawwal:
Apparently CHO is the mystery Winger arsenal is after.
The rumor is gaining ground on twitter.
What do you guys think about Odoi

Please who is CHO?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mayweather145: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
johnjunior39:

Please who is CHO?
Calum Hodson Odoi, an injury prone player at Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin

Na true na... We still dey complain about Xhaka and dem wan add Jorginho join. I don't like what I hate
Lol, I tell you. Imagine us playing Xhaka and Jorginho together against Liverpool. Na die be that oo.

Thank God I no even take the news serious then, same way I'm not taking this Odoi news serious now grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Akinbahm:

I'm not cooking any vawulence ooh, lemme crawl back into my hole. cool
Lol... No go your hole first.

How do you see this arsenal team?
The players, possible aspirations and Arteta.
What are your thoughts and takes on them?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
I always grunt anytime Xhaka is with the ball. Our attack is almost limited to the left, with Zicko, xhaka and nelli. I'm hoping next nelli change wing with Saka so he can have more of the ball at the left wing. Happy seeing our wingers help out in the defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin grin

So u people are actually serious with this una stanning of Mustafi ? Chai! Migwo…. I greet una o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2022
PapalsBull:
I always grunt anytime Xhaka is with the ball. Our attack is almost limited to the left, with Zicko, xhaka and nelli. I'm hoping next nelli change wing with Saka so he can have more of the ball at the left wing. Happy seeing our wingers help out in the defence.
Lol, you want to kill the cohesion the left wing have so that Saka can see more of the ball? Are you serious? shocked

The issue with Right wing is that White is not a good attacker from that wing and the understanding with Odegaard and Saka isn't there yet unlike the left hand side. I don't know how long before Tomi is reinstated back but I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Moreover Saka is not even bad this past two matches, just that he is not at the best we've always expecting from him. I believe with time and Tomi introduction, him and Odegaard will explode, just like last season cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Patino to go for a scan on his ankle.
Nothing to worry about sha... People with bowleg dey normally get flexibility sha. And also he was up and playing after receiving treatment but had to be subbed off.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na so dem trend stupiiid rumor say we wan sign the spineless Jorginho last year when we were clamoring for a midfielder angry. All through that period I was using daily doses of “ God Abeg “ twice after every meal and God eventually forbid bad thing grin
grin grin grin grin grin

This cracked me up so bad grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the Odogwu and King of the EPL modern era.
Goals, assist, flair, skills, magic... He got them all.

#Thierry Henry @45#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, you want to kill the cohesion the left wing have so that Saka can see more of the ball? Are you serious? shocked

The issue with Right wing is that White is not a good attacker from that wing and the understanding with Odegaard and Saka isn't there yet unlike the left hand side. I don't know how long before Tomi is reinstated back but I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Moreover Saka is not even bad this past two matches, just that he is not at the best we've always expecting from him. I believe with time and Tomi introduction, him and Odegaard will explode, just like last season cool
I always give White some slack given that he is not playing his natural position. I am glad saka usually come back to help out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
PapalsBull:
I always give White some slack given that he is not playing his natural position. I am glad saka usually come back to help out.
I'm not criticising White playing in that position(my post didn't even do that). But my point is clear, White playing in that position is probably affecting Odegaard and Saka effective firepower due to him not attacking nor having that understanding the way Tomi and Cedric had.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pepe to Nice on loan gathering steam.

Omo, I didn't see this one coming sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Viera starts for u21 tonite
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Viera starts for u21 tonite
The man with the sauce cheesy
EPL go hear am

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Everything Arsenal is screaming positivity.
Tafa scored B2B
Balogun scored B2B
Arthur Okonkwo has 2 CS in 3 games for Crewe
Cedric scored a freekick (yea..e shock me too)
Marquinho has 5 goal contributions in 2 games
Jesus is balling
Ramsdale just proposed to his girlfriend
In a glamorous manner, Zinchenko got to know the gender of his unborn kids.

Dear God, remember us the fans too.... Abeg do our own too... May we not labour in vain

grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Parrie(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
No wonder him blood bin dey hot on Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Spy360:

Someone may say, attack is the best form of defense. That's true as it also goes to show that the reason for attacking is defense.

As a matter of fact, one if the reasons Arteta preferred Gabriel Jesus is his ability to press. What's pressing? Defending from the front.

I hope we are together.

You are among those who castigated Lacaserra of playing gidigbo football instead of putting the ball inside the net, before he can do that he must attack.

Any agenda is not agending cool, attack is short term while defense is long term issokay, Spy, your comedy skits go loud gaan oh grin, well, am not here to win argument but let's agree to disagree to enjoy the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... No go your hole first.

How do you see this arsenal team?
The players, possible aspirations and Arteta.
What are your thoughts and takes on them?

Arteta is cooking but am afraid of his inexperience because his inept showed last season by bottling Top4 to Conte.

Players added are quite long especially Jesus because it strengthen the attack massively but still needs addition... On the other hand Zichenko is a real bargain, his technicality would help Arteta more in tweaking his tactics, I noticed against Palace he keeps manning both LB and Midfield which made him gas out quickly and it's exploited fully by Eze with his dribble.

All in all, those two players really boosted our attacking prowess.

Saliba, quite okay but I don't want to rush in passing verdict on him cause his true test is on Oct, though so far so good he's good and can be our next modern Tony Adams (I wasn't opportune to watch him but comments by people shows he's great.TD)

I won't mind we sign one more good winger that can play both wings and a DM that will deputies Partey in case injury or suspension arises.

Possible aspiration: I'm tipping Arteta for Top4 and a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Parrie:

No wonder him blood bin dey hot on Saturday

Money good. Within a year of collecting better salary at Arsenal baba quickly do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Akinbahm:

You are among those who castigated Lacaserra of playing gidigbo football instead of putting the ball inside the net, before he can do that he must attack.

Any agenda is not agending cool, attack is short term while defense is long term issokay, Spy, your comedy skits go loud gaan oh grin, well, am not here to win argument but let's agree to disagree to enjoy the moment.
It was the same reason Arteta kept playing Lacazette, but as we have seen he couldn't measure up. Even Nketiah presses more than Lacazette.

Thanks for the understanding smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Jodera:
Happy birthday to the Odogwu and King of the EPL modern era.
Goals, assist, flair, skills, magic... He got them all.

#Thierry Henry @45#

This picture reminds me of his game against Real Madrid in Spain...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bakynes(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Money good. Within a year of collecting better salary at Arsenal baba quickly do the needful.
Na so Ben White too do, towards end of last season hin sef propose to hin girlfriend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Akinbahm:

Arteta is cooking but am afraid of his inexperience because his inept showed last season by bottling Top4 to Conte.

Players added are quite long especially Jesus because it strengthen the attack massively but still needs addition... On the other hand Zichenko is a real bargain, his technicality would help Arteta more in tweaking his tactics, I noticed against Palace he keeps manning both LB and Midfield which made him gas out quickly and it's exploited fully by Eze with his dribble.

All in all, those two players really boosted our attacking prowess.

Saliba, quite okay but I don't want to rush in passing verdict on him cause his true test is on Oct, though so far so good he's good and can be our next modern Tony Adams (I wasn't opportune to watch him but comments by people shows he's great.TD)

I won't mind we sign one more good winger that can play both wings and a DM that will deputies Partey in case injury or suspension arises.

Possible aspiration: I'm tipping Arteta for Top4 and a trophy.
Nice inputs. Thanks a lot

Hopefully, we get one or two more signings(Pepe might be going for loan, so another winger hopefully) and finish the season strongly.

I just pray we win Europa and top 4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Roland17:

This picture reminds me of his game against Real Madrid in Spain...
Lol, I think that's the picture sef grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2022
mostob:
Everything Arsenal is screaming positivity.
Tafa scored B2B
Balogun scored B2B
Arthur Okonkwo has 2 CS in 3 games for Crewe
Cedric scored a freekick (yea..e shock me too)
Marquinho has 5 goal contributions in 2 games
Jesus is balling
Ramsdale just proposed to his girlfriend
In a glamorous manner, Zinchenko got to know the gender of his unborn kids.

Dear God, remember us the fans too.... Abeg do our own too... May we not labour in vain

grin grin grin
Amen ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Today marks it 10 years since kane debut in EPL
How many trophies grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Today marks it 10 years since kane debut in EPL
How many trophies grin grin

Very dirty player angry I wish say na him dem give that red card against Chelsea.

100 years for him and Spuds. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f), superintendents(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.