Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,744 members, 7,862,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361141 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ellexy:
I feel like he's been more caught up in fighting and winning physical duels with defenders than being more clinical. Like yesterday, defenders where trying to rile him up, they're deliberately shoving and pushing him even when he's not without the ball and that is somehow affecting and distracting him imo. He's also been a bit unlucky.
Absolutely.

I recall this was the situation Lacazette was when he was ursurped by Nketiah. While we love all the gragra he needs to start finishing moves. He must not forget that his primary duty is to score goals and not create chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spy360:

His inexperience often comes to play on occasions.

Tomi was good against Liverpool because it was a surprise move. It should not be the normal especially against lower teams. The attack was blunt because we lacked bodies to overload the opponent's defense.

Tomi strengthens the defense but weakens the attack. This is good against stronger teams but not against weaker teams.

As for Arteta, thank you for being honest about him “sometimes”. He is overthinking things because this team was capable of playing well and winning yesterday. There are certain mistakes he shouldn’t be making anymore, this is his 4th season, 3rd full season, he is no longer a rookie.

Tomi needs to revert back to his RB position, he is no LB! He gave away the angle the attacker was looking for when he was 1v1 in the lead up to the goal. A natural LB would have closed that angle forcing the attacker to go wide.

Also, it is time to start managing the playing minutes of our core players because it is evident we are struggling to see games off.. see Bodo away/ Leeds and now Southampton.

I thought we played very well in the 1st half. We dominated the half and should have scored at least 2 goals; we were also unlucky with some ref calls.

However, the 2nd half was a totally different story. Consecutive games where we looked indifferent and lethargic in the 2nd half. Our performance in the 2nd half yesterday and previous games reminded me of last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ellexy:
I feel like he's been more caught up in fighting and winning physical duels with defenders than being more clinical. Like yesterday, defenders where trying to rile him up, they're deliberately shoving and pushing him even when he's without the ball and that is somehow affecting and distracting him imo. He's also been a bit unlucky.
Yeah, While he's been unlucky esp with ref calls ystdy I think he could have done better with his finishes and that's more due to being not clinical.

He had a good goalscoring situation in the 43rd minute but he played it straight at the keeper. Then the absolute big chance he had when put through on goal was really a big shocker from him. I mean, he's a right footer, how did he set himself up to drag that ball towards his left so that he could shoot. That decision itself caused us that win and we were duly punished punished for it with the equaliser.

I don't even have issues with him engaging in defenders cos I feel he always makes the right runs into the box whenever we're attacking. The big issue is how averagely clinical he's been for me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spy360:

Absolutely.

I recall this was the situation Lacazette was when he was ursurped by Nketiah. While we love all the gragra he needs to start finishing moves. He must not forget that his primary duty is to score goals and not create chances.
The difference between him and Laca is that Laca hardly finds himself in the box to finish moves while Jesus always find himself but he's never finding that corner to finish moves. I notice most of his shot whenever he's coming from an angle Is usually placed towards the central of the keeper and never the far corner. If he can just work on his finishing, he'll be my perfect striker cos that's the type of striker I'm always yearning for.

I don't want him to change his ways cos his ways is making our attack very very fluid, I just need him to be more clinical whenever he finds the chance cos that's the only thing lacking from his game presently.

I just hope our attacking coach work on him or Henry should just do a visit to arsenal for one month and teach him finishing moves grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spy360:

grin grin grin

Tomorrow now you go use that my mantra win virtual soccer. tongue

Remember say na me and find me something o

grin grin grin
Actually, it'll only be virtual soccer and Pes game I'll use your mantra and I'll be sure find you something.

But when it comes to managing a real life team, na your mantra go be this last thing on my mind tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jodera:
Actually, it'll only be virtual soccer and Pes game I'll use your mantra and I'll be sure find you something.

But when it comes to managing a real life team, na your mantra go be this last thing on my mind tongue
Na your type dem dey be like Stephen Gerrard.

Legend without proof. tongue

If you like see leg nor clear am, na your eye go clear las las

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ellexy: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spy360:

Absolutely.

Yes he really needs to focus more on finding the back of the net. That's his most important duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jodera:
The difference between him and Laca is that Laca hardly finds himself in the box to finish moves while Jesus always find himself but he's never finding that corner to finish moves. I notice most of his shot whenever he's coming from an angle Is usually placed towards the central of the keeper and never the far corner. If he can just work on his finishing, he'll be my perfect striker cos that's the type of striker I'm always yearning for.

I don't want him to change his ways cos his ways is making our attack very very fluid, I just need him to be more clinical whenever he finds the chance cos that's the only thing lacking from his game presently.

I just hope our attacking coach work on him or Henry should just do a visit to arsenal for one month and teach him finishing moves grin
You see, his work ethic is good but it is depriving him goals and in extension hurting the team. Players like Xhaka and Martinelli have taken advantage of him and are shining in his stead.

Everything is sense. He should reduce the rate with which he drops into midfield. After running all the length of pitch, it will be difficult to have the right composure to hit the goal with the adequate force and accuracy. He cannot be running upandan and keep his composure to score. He needs to stay put inside the box, relax and find his target. He is not a bad finisher but he is overworking himself and others are reaping the benefits.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ellexy: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jodera:
Yeah, While he's been unlucky esp with ref calls ystdy I think he could have done better with his finishes and that's more due to being not clinical.

He had a good goalscoring situation in the 43rd minute but he played it straight at the keeper. Then the absolute big chance he had when put through on goal was really a big shocker from him. I mean, he's a right footer, how did he set himself up to drag that ball towards his left so that he could shoot. That decision itself caused us that win and we were duly punished punished for it with the equaliser.

I don't even have issues with him engaging in defenders cos I feel he always makes the right runs into the box whenever we're attacking. The big issue is how averagely clinical he's been for me
He was probably battle weary by the time he had that one on one opportunity he fluffed in the 2nd half. From choosing to shoot tamely with his left foot, to allowing the guy who blocked the shot to catch up with him, it was lazy overall. He needs to start playing more smart and avoiding some unnecessary duels, so he'll remain sharp and focused the rest of the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
The problem is not that Jesus drops to the Midfield too much, the problem is he has stopped adding fluidity to his game. He expends too much strength rather than brain.

One reason why our attack was so sharp this season is due to the fact that Jesus was so flexible positional-wise.

For example, during the first half against Leeds, we found it hard to break them down but suddenly Jesus dropped to the Midfield, did a couple of one-twos with Odegaard which later carved the Leeds defence open.

He did it once against So'ton which resulted to an half chance.

He needs to revert back to his old playing style. Even Martinelli and Saka are being affected by his rigidity currently.

Jesus' greatest strength is his footwork. His strength is just a bonus while his finishing is good. However, his footwork opens up the opponent's defence given other players a chance to score.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
One thing Arteta needs to realize is that sometimes, teams contending for a trophy do employ ugly tactics to give them an ugly win.

It irked me so much seeing the players just passing the ball aimlessly until they lost it yesterday. Tierney was in front of Partey asking for the throwing in so he could cross inside the box but Partey still chose to use his hands.

Just imagine Arteta bringing in Holding for Saka to play as CF yesterday with Nketiah and Jesus flanking him. Then you have both Tierney and Vieira whipping in crosses.

I know that would be a ridiculous suggestion but desperate situation calls for a desperation solution.

Note that I mentioned Holding because we currently lack a tall striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen.... Unai 'Good Ebening' Emery is back!!!

To Aston Villa this time around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Parizz: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ellexy:
I feel like he's been more caught up in fighting and winning physical duels with defenders than being more clinical. Like yesterday, defenders where trying to rile him up, they're deliberately shoving and pushing him even when he's without the ball and that is somehow affecting and distracting him imo. He's also been a bit unlucky.
arsenal fan today, man united fan 2moro. Where do you belong?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
�️| Jesus: “I spoke with him [the ref] after and he said ‘if you go down before maybe I can give a penalty.’ But I think I was fair, I tried to hold & keep standing & tried to finish the action but in the end he grabbed me & it was impossible, so I go down normally.” [@arsenal]

At this rate, if a defender kicks you deliberately on the face inside the box and you no fall down, no penalty.
Jesus needs to stop being fair
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
These stupid referees and var will just be acting possessed
The Westham goal had hand ball in the build up yet it stood
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
mostob:
Ladies and gentlemen.... Unai 'Good Ebening' Emery is back!!!

To Aston Villa this time around.

He is welcome... Let's see how he goes with Villa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
mostob:
�️| Jesus: “I spoke with him [the ref] after and he said ‘if you go down before maybe I can give a penalty.’ But I think I was fair, I tried to hold & keep standing & tried to finish the action but in the end he grabbed me & it was impossible, so I go down normally.” [@arsenal]

At this rate, if a defender kicks you deliberately on the face inside the box and you no fall down, no penalty.
Jesus needs to stop being fair

We are just too honest angry

The same thing with Tierney who should have gone down before he attempted a cross in the cancelled Odegaard goal.

Force the ref to make a decision angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ellexy: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Roland17:

The same thing with Tierney who should have gone down before he attempted a cross in the cancelled Odegaard goal.

Seriously I was surprised he didn't go down. It would have been stonewall.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Roland17:

Saka did it but he was yellow carded for diving. The ref was sh"t abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2022
mostob:
Saka did it but he was yellow carded for diving. The ref was sh"t abeg

Naaaa.. You still have to force the ref to make a decision. The Jesus/ Tierney incidents would have forced a VAR review because they were more compelling.

Irrespective, it is a known fact that you force the ref to make a decision. If it goes otherwise fine but you don’t leave such opportunities, especially when you are seeking all 3 points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mecka: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Jodera:

Emery is new Villa manager. That guy never learnt his lesson. What's he coming to do in a drowning team? Villarreal is seventh on the log.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Mecka:
Emery is new Villa manager. That guy never learnt his lesson. What's he coming to do in a drowning team? Villarreal is seventh on the log.
He will survive Aston villa, our objective in arsenal is more than Aston villa
And they are mid table club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Mecka:
To think he rejected a rich Newcastle side, Him no be like Pep that takes juicy jobs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Fkhalifa:

To think he rejected a rich Newcastle side, Him no be like Pep that takes juicy jobs
Newcastle job comes with another pressure
He as shown to be a mid level manager, the type if you give he won't spend and still deliver base on your budget he's like David moyes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Spy360:

You see, his work ethic is good but it is depriving him goals and in extension hurting the team. Players like Xhaka and Martinelli have taken advantage of him and are shining in his stead.

Everything is sense. He should reduce the rate with which he drops into midfield. After running all the length of pitch, it will be difficult to have the right composure to hit the goal with the adequate force and accuracy. He cannot be running upandan and keep his composure to score. He needs to stay put inside the box, relax and find his target. He is not a bad finisher but he is overworking himself and others are reaping the benefits.
I would have agreed with the bolded if he's not getting at the end of big chances. In fact, amongst all our front 4(in fact front 5 if I'm to include Xhaka), he's the one with the most big chances per game and his the one with the most clear cut misses amongst our forwards.(Note also, I've once posted a statistical picture of Gabriel Jesus touches in the opposition box. He's the highest then in Europe top 5 league for players with most touches in opposition box)

I remember beginning of this season when I was harping about us not being ruthless enough, the two chief culprits are Odegaard and G. Jesus. So no, I don't believe his role is depriving him of goals, I just believe he's not ruthless enough. And that's the reason why it seems Martinelli and Xhaka are taking his shine, that's because they're converting theirs

If time permits, I'll show you screenshots of most of his one on ones (or big chances) he's missed either set up on a platter by teammates or the ones he created by himself game by game from crystal palace match till Southampton.

He just needs to become clinical, that's all.

Also, past 3 matches, I noticed that he's not even as pressing as he's been when we started this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Ellexy:
He was probably battle weary by the time he had that one on one opportunity he fluffed in the 2nd half. From choosing to shoot tamely with his left foot, to allowing the guy who blocked the shot to catch up with him, it was lazy overall. He needs to start playing more smart and avoiding some unnecessary duels, so he'll remain sharp and focused the rest of the game.
Yeah, I would agree with this, it was a lazy move and unexpected from him.

But then, that's his game not that he's forced to. I don't see him as someone who'd be weary as early as 60+ minutes cos that's his game (,I mean this is someone touted as a pressing demon by guardiola himself and Arteta). Maybe he needs to work smarter but he also needs to be more clinical. Even the first half big chance was missed by him and at 43rd minutes, I don't think he should be weary
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Assnal Nursery and primary school, it's the big boys day .. not for Champions league Allergic teams cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mecka:
one thing I noticed is that EPL have pull. Whether it's the monetary pull or the popularity or both, EPL have big pull.

The kind of players all these average club pool from top teams in la Liga, France and Italy is a testament to that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jodera:
I would have agreed with the bolded if he's not getting at the end of big chances. In fact, amongst all our front 4(in fact front 5 if I'm to include Xhaka), he's the one with the most big chances per game and his the one with the most clear cut misses amongst our forwards.(Note also, I've once posted a statistical picture of Gabriel Jesus touches in the opposition box. He's the highest then in Europe top 5 league for players with most touches in opposition box)

I remember beginning of this season when I was harping about us not being ruthless enough, the two chief culprits are Odegaard and G. Jesus. So no, I don't believe his role is depriving him of goals, I just believe he's not ruthless enough. And that's the reason why it seems Martinelli and Xhaka are taking his shine, that's because they're converting theirs

If time permits, I'll show you screenshots of most of his one on ones (or big chances) he's missed either set up on a platter by teammates or the ones he created by himself game by game from crystal palace match till Southampton.

He just needs to become clinical, that's all.

Also, past 3 matches, I noticed that he's not even as pressing as he's been when we started this season.
How can he become clinical?

Look at Haaland, he knows when to drop into midfield and when to stay upfront to get to final balls.

Look at Xhaka, he has stopped getting involved in buildups and now focuses on make those runs into the box to score.

If a striker is too involved in the buildup he will not have the full composure to hit the final ball with the power and accuracy required. That's why Nketiah became better than Lacazette. He focuses on scoring and only on few occasions will he involve himself in the chance creation.

GJ did not just become less clinical, the thing is that defenders have started marking him out as they know he drops deeper and even so that he keeps on trying to beat them. He is the most fouled player together with Saka. So even when he does get his chance he is unable to gather enough composure to score. Scoring is an art itself. Players of the past like Nzaghi, Nisteroy, Makaay, Trezeguet, Crespo were known for their focus on goal scoring and they excelled in it. Modern strikers like Osimhen, Haaland, Lewandosky and our former striker Aubameyang etc just focus on goal scoring. So while it's nice to see GJ get involved in the build up, he should reduce it and give more attention to his primary duties. You only need to look at Firmino last season to understand.

He needs to reduce his involvement, allow Saka and Martinelli to do the chance creation and f**king stay in the box. He has all it takes to be a clinical goal scorer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
mostob:
The problem is not that Jesus drops to the Midfield too much, the problem is he has stopped adding fluidity to his game. He expends too much strength rather than brain.

One reason why our attack was so sharp this season is due to the fact that Jesus was so flexible positional-wise.

For example, during the first half against Leeds, we found it hard to break them down but suddenly Jesus dropped to the Midfield, did a couple of one-twos with Odegaard which later carved the Leeds defence open.

He did it once against So'ton which resulted to an half chance.

He needs to revert back to his old playing style. Even Martinelli and Saka are being affected by his rigidity currently.

Jesus' greatest strength is his footwork. His strength is just a bonus while his finishing is good. However, his footwork opens up the opponent's defence given other players a chance to score.
This is another big point.
Tho I believe his finishing is the one that haven't been great so far this season with respect to the chances he gets.

And yeah, his dribbling, one-twos, footworks and dropping deep is what makes us dominate teams. If he doesn't drop deep most times, we wouldn't have progressed with the ball the way we do and our fluidity wouldn't have been there

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Roland17:

Naaaa.. You still have to force the ref to make a decision. The Jesus/ Tierney incidents would have forced a VAR review because they were more compelling.

Irrespective, it is a known fact that you force the ref to make a decision. If it goes otherwise fine but you don’t leave such opportunities, especially when you are seeking all 3 points.
You cannot be blaming the players for trying to be fair after seeing Saka get a card for going down.

Why must we always blame our players even for other people's inefficiencies. The ref was sh*t that's it. We move.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Spy360:

How can he become clinical?

Look at Haaland, he knows when to drop into midfield and when to stay upfront to get to final balls.

Look at Xhaka, he has stopped getting involved in buildups and now focuses on make those runs into the box to score.

If a striker is too involved in the buildup he will not have the full composure to hit the final ball with the power and accuracy required. That's why Nketiah became better than Lacazette. He focuses on scoring and only on few occasions will he involve himself in the chance creation.

GJ did not just become less clinical, the thing is he defenders have start marking him out as they know he drops deeper and he keeps on trying to beat them. So even when he does he is unable to gather enough composure to score.

He needs to reduce his involvement, allow Saka and Martinelli to do the chance creation and f**king stay in the box. He has all it takes to be a clinical goal scorer.
Don't you understand the meaning of clinical again?? grin
To be clinical means to be able to score the chances you get

You can be in the box and still not be clinical na.

Moreover, I've once posted a photo here about Jesus having the most touches in the opposition box. More than any arsenal player and most in Europe top 5 league so you saying he should stay in the f*vvckn box is just you ignorant of the fact that Jesus can actually stay out of the box as well as in the box. Stats proves it also.

Look at this picture below. Jesus have the most big chances of an arsenal player. In fact he's more than twice as much as the next person in terms of big chances missed. How many big chances occur outside the box??

Look at his shots per game. You've watched Jesus this season, how many times have you seen Jesus take outside the box shots??

If you still think it's because Jesus is not Found in the box that's making him not to score then I don't know what else to say.

You think because he runs, drops deep and presses, it now means he's neglecting his primary duties as a striker?

The only thing found wanting in his game is just been clinical. It's facts!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.