Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316380 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Roland17:

Make dem enjoy abeg!

They just got J. Felix on loan for an unreasonable amount and not forgetting their summer transfers. Boli is desperate at this point for top 4 and if they don't make it, it will be even worse for the entire team and his pocket.

I just hope we have other plans because we have a thin squad. I am more concerned about brining good quality in the midfield than the attacking areas of the pitch. Neither Elneny nor Awilo inspire any confidence considering our aspirations and situation at this time.
That's my worry too, the other option just signed for forest
Now we might do panick buy, honestly if these assholes fail this season because of their stupidity they must all go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Branzy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Spy360:

Chelsea na useless club o.

A player has clearly declare likeness to a rival and they are paying over the moon to get him.

This is like you chasing a girl with money and promises while she is busy begging another guy to accept her.

Tueh!

We call it big boys doings ask willian

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't understand sha.

But anyway
J.Felix will only be available for chelsea vs West ham game after sitting out
Chelsea vs Crystal palace,
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Fulham.

By then sha.

I'm expecting Arsenal chiefs to have other targets.
The 3 major areas are RW, DM and CF.
They should be able to get this Duberry guy coming in for Saka and learning the game .
If we need to recall Balogun and then get a partey back up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BOFREJO(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's somewhat painful that we lost this Mudryk deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
So angry right now we kept on doing stupid negotiations
Shaktar made their intention clear from the start we either take it or fvck off but these fools were hoping
The good players are moving steady now we have to dig deep to look for alternative, the only solution is if mudryk insist on us
Me I have given up maybe we can manage top 4 this squad is too slim to win the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
How's FFP looking at Chelsea making these deals
How?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Money or no money, Can't forgive this dude though.

Like he just created serious enemity mehn.

How do you really publice a club and then move to the rival?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So angry right now we kept on doing stupid negotiations
Shaktar made their intention clear from the start we either take it or fvck off but these fools were hoping
The good players are moving steady now we have to dig deep to look for alternative, the only solution is if mudryk insist on us
Me I have given up maybe we can manage top 4 this squad is too slim to win the league

But bros, after Pepe if na you , will you rush it ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
johnjunior39:

But bros, after Pepe if na you , will you rush it ?
Then they should leave it and try other options
But they die there now they are buried
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Then they should leave it and try other options
But they die there now they are buried

Omo this one sha, will not blame them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
BOFREJO:
It's somewhat painful that we lost this Mudryk deal
Painful ke? Not painful to me at all. The only thing that will be painful is not making any signing before the window closes. According to report, our last (third) bid was around 95M yet hey didn't accept it. on top wetin abeg?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
johnjunior39:
Money or no money, Can't forgive this dude though.

Like he just created serious enemity mehn.

How do you really publice a club and then move to the rival?
He is not to be blamed. The club will only sell to the highest bidder. What concerns the club is money and business, not the player's preference.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
johnjunior39:

Omo this one sha, will not blame them.

This is last season repeating itself
We went for vlahovic all January even when the hand writing is on the walk he wanted juve we ended up losing top4 because of that
Now they came up with excuse they didn't find players matching arsenal style
Now we have spent half of January running after shadow
I support saka not to sign extension yet these people are not serious at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
mostob:
Painful ke? Not painful to me at all. The only thing that will be painful is not making any signing before the window closes. According to report, our last (third) bid was around 95M yet hey didn't accept it. on top wetin abeg?
We should have left this deal since the guy no even worth 50m
I am angry because our board were joking with shaktar instead of finding alternative

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't blame arsenal for missing out on Mudryk. I mean, we're made an enormous bid and it was just very close to secure his deal.

I don't blame Mudryk at all for finally choosing Chelsea. Las las it's his career and pressure was already created on him which influenced his decision.

I don't blame Shaktar also. I mean, it's their interest they'll think of(highest bidder)

If there's any Villain here, it's Chelsea.

Sad we missed such a talent but anyways, we move!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BOFREJO(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
mostob:

That's true... But for Chelsea .... it's somewhat...

I just hope we'll sign competent backup for Partey.

As Partey's role has been crucial to our winnings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
mostob:
Na friendly match against Basel. He came on in the second half and bagged a hattrick.
I'm happy for him sha.
Oh... Na even friendly??

Glad he's back but Na friendly hat trick Iamoyind.amola dey give me alert for?

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jodera:
I don't blame arsenal for missing out on Mudryk. I mean, we're made an enormous bid and it was just very close to secure his deal.

I don't blame Mudryk at all for finally choosing Chelsea. Las las it's his career and pressure was already created on him which influenced his decision.

I don't blame Shaktar also. I mean, it's their interest they'll think of(highest bidder)

If there's any Villain here, it's Chelsea.

Sad we missed such a talent but anyways, we move!!!

Chelsea didn't do anything wrong
Arsenal is the fool here until we start getting ruthless with transfer we won't get anywhere
We should know when clubs want to do deal with us or not
Immediately shaktar started using Anthony as comparison we should call off the deal and look elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
I know shaktar can't be unfortunate to meet us for players grin grin
I also hope we meet for Europe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Chelsea didn't do anything wrong
Arsenal is the fool here until we start getting ruthless with transfer we won't get anywhere
We should know when clubs want to do deal with us or not
Immediately shaktar started using Anthony as comparison we should call off the deal and look elsewhere
I didn't say they (Chelsea) did any wrong, at least they're acting in their own best interest. Just that their interest affected us making them the Villian.

The deal was already concluded with us when we placed our 3rd bid and it's just the structure that remains which isn't a problem Until Chelsea came with an insane bid. So let us don't make it as if arsenal was chasing shadows

I don't see anything wrong Arsenal did. It's not as if 90% of us didn't believe Mudryk will be an arsenal player by next week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jodera:
I didn't say they (Chelsea) did any wrong, at least they're acting in their own best interest. Just that their interest affected us making them the Villian.

The deal was already concluded with us when we placed our 3rd bid and it's just the structure that remains which isn't a problem Until Chelsea came with an insane bid. So let us don't make it as if arsenal was chasing shadows

I don't see anything wrong Arsenal did. It's not as if 90% of us didn't believe Mudryk will be an arsenal player by next week.
Look at jesus deal too we already agreed personal terms even before last season end only for us to spend like 2months to conclude the deal, Chelsea also came in but jesus chose us

Na mumu these guys be jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We should have left this deal since the guy no even worth 50m
I am angry because our board were joking with shaktar instead of finding alternative
I agree bro. Immediately they rejected that 60M bid, we should have walked away. Let's see what happens. As for me, if we end up not signing anybody, I don comot hand from any title talk.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
BOFREJO:

That's true... But for Chelsea .... it's somewhat...

I just hope we'll sign competent backup for Partey.

As Partey's role has been crucial to our winnings.

Arteta has already said Elneny is Partey's backup so we may not sign any DM this January. Maybe by Summer sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jodera:

You not getting it anything more than 50m sef is over priced
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
mostob:
Arteta has already said Elneny is Partey's backup so we may not sign any DM this January. Maybe by Summer sha
Then we are fvcked no league for us
Maybe we can get UCL

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Then we are fvcked no league for us Maybe we can get UCL
If we can't get UCL, make Dem sell the club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Same old story since wengay days
These people no regard us at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Look at jesus deal too we already agreed personal terms even before last season end only for us to spend like 2months to conclude the deal, Chelsea also came in but jesus chose us

Na mumu these guys be jare
Lol..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You not getting it anything more than 50m sef is over priced
I know... That's to tell you how serious we were for him. We were very serious that we brought up to 90m for him. So it's not as if we were joking. It means we identified our target and are going all out for him. Only a crazy bid made us lose him and not because we're not serious or we delayed. At least not in this January
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jodera:
I know... That's to tell you how serious we were for him. We were very serious that we brought up to 90m for him. So it's not as if we were joking. It means we identified our target and are going all out for him. Only a crazy bid made us lose him and not because we're not serious or we delayed. At least not in this January
What's stopping us from making the crazy bid too undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabode89(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I know shaktar can't be unfortunate to meet us for players grin grin
I also hope we meet for Europe

You don vex o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
mostob:
it's obvious na.

The only reason we went all out for Danilo and Douglas Luiz during deadline day was because of Elneny long term injury (projected 3 months then)

Now that both Elneny and Partey are fit, I didn't expect us to go for any DM, knowing who our club is. Whether it's a wise choice is another matter entirely grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Spy360(m), viciati(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.