Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346566 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Spy360:

I totally agree.

In fact I think we should play our normal attacking game. Pep will not adjust his tactics for us. Neither will he ask two people to mark Saka.

The only difference is for Trossard to start. I will also like a situation where Martinelli replaces Nketiah instead of Trossard.
Nketiah should start from bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He is better than Martinelli. Especially during pressing. His only problem is his reluctance to switch position when he is not seeing ball. But we will surely need his pressing against City.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
We are coming at the business part if the league, it's down to the squad to prove themselves ir fade away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Spy360:

He is better than Martinelli. Especially during pressing. His only problem is his reluctance to switch position when he is not seeing ball. But we will surely need his pressing against City.
As far as pressing is concern, the only player closer to Martinelli is Jesus. Why do you think Martinelli was once compared to Sanchez? Martinelli dey press bro.

As for your other post, Pep do change tactic especially if he is playing against Arteta. His change of tactic during the last minutes of the fa cup clash was why they dominated us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Same peeps that were saying Nketiah is the best thing after Ronaldo 😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
mostob:
As far as pressing is concern, the only player closer to Martinelli is Jesus. Why do you think Martinelli was once compared to Sanchez? Martinelli dey press bro.

As for your other post, Pep do change tactic especially if he is playing against Arteta. His change of tactic during the last minutes of the fa cup clash was why they dominated us.
Nketiah is the next best in pressing after Jesus and Odegaard. Good pressing is not about chasing the ball tirelessly, it's the end product that counts.

I can agree with your second paragraph. Pep do change tactics. But I am sure too such he will do that against us.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Spy360:

Nketiah is the next best in pressing after Jesus and Odegaard. Good pressing is not about chasing the ball tirelessly, it's the end product that counts.

I can agree with your second paragraph. Pep do change tactics. But I am sure too such he will do that against us.
what then is the end product?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Iamoyindamola, Epl officials and var are really dealing with us.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64642149.

Arteta wants 2 points instead of apology.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
PapalsBull:
Iamoyindamola, Epl officials and var are really dealing with us.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64642149.

Arteta wants 2 points instead of apology.
2 points to small
That Newcastle game and soton game pain me pass that's 8 points plus 2 arteta want
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2023
mostob:
what then is the end product?
To win balls. How many times have Martinelli wins balls in the opposition half compared to Nketiah?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2023
This will surely define our season I don't care what anybody else think,we lose and kiss the league good bye
Very simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by milann: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:
but nketiah is a 9
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by milann: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This will surely define our season I don't care what anybody else think,we lose and kiss the league good bye
Very simple
the least you can get is one point. Mancity will overcome you over two legs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2023
Who's this one again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Today is finally here.

Either we win Or Man city Lose!!

I trust the boys, their mentality and the team!!

COYG!!!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Arsenal player of the Month for January!!

OLEKS "the Man" ZINCHENKO

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by milann: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Talk to me directly, coward

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Spy360:

To win balls. How many times have Martinelli wins balls in the opposition half compared to Nketiah?
Haa!.... The purpose of pressing is to force your opponent to make mistake. That you press doesn't mean you will be the one to win the ball back. Pressing is more than running around, it has to do with anticipation, positioning and flexibility. This is where Martinelli has an edge.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Jodera:
Today is finally here.
Either we win Or Man city Lose!!
I trust the boys, their mentality and the team!!
COYG!!!!
grin grin grin Your never-say-die attitude is worth researching on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2023
To bad i don't deal with nitwits
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2023
mostob:
grin grin grin
Your never-say-die attitude is worth researching on.
Lol... I just get belief for this team since last season (around Dec/Jan).

cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... I just get belief for this team since last season (around Dec/Jan).

cool
We will know how mentally prepared they are, after tonight's match.

BTW, we will still have a game in hand after today's match. that should be against Everton right?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2023
mostob:
We will know how mentally prepared they are, after tonight's match.

BTW, we will still have a game in hand after today's match. that should be against Everton right?
Lol .. no worries. You go see am.

Yeah, we have another outstanding against Everton. 1st of March to be precise

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Qasim6(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
We go to war tonight.

City won't kno wetin jam dem...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jodera:
Lol .. no worries. You go see am.

Yeah, we have another outstanding against Everton. 1st of March to be precise
Let's wait and see...
Ok bro...that Everton match eh, if we won with less than 3 goals, we nor try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na today of all days Partey come know say him go get injury?

Just when you thought arsenal news isn't getting any worse embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jodera:
Na today of all days Partey come know say him go get injury?

Just when you thought arsenal news isn't getting any worse embarassed
No partey?
Trouble dey oh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin grin
From frying pan to fire
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
It's over
Like I said we had a good run
Omo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Line-up

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:
It's over Like I said we had a good run Omo
Yea.. we go again next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
mostob:
Yea.. we go again next season.
Not with partey abeg enough is enough
We need healthy DM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.