Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319233 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
In that Germany and France squad WC winning, I can name 5 each. Probably not WC but great players.

Argentina proves that even with world class players one still can't win zilch(another notable mention is Holland)! The day most Argentine WC players retired, that's when they won their two biggest trophies.

As for Belgium you claimed have good abi great midfielders and attackers that's helping Kdb... How many are really great aside Lukaku and hazard?
Amala turning is not allowed, you said World class so let's play to your rule

Is mertens, naigollan, kompany, vertogen not great
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Amala turning is not allowed, you said World class so let's play to your rule

Is mertens, naigollan, kompany, vertogen not great
Comot Kompany and vertogen, they're not attackers/midfielder helping Kdb like you said

As for Mertens... He's just a good player not great at all
Naingollan is just borders between good and great not explicitly great!

Next..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
Comot Kompany and vertogen, they're not attackers/midfielder helping Kdb like you said

As for Mertens... He's just a good player not great at all
Naingollan is just borders between good and great not explicitly great!

Next..
Try to stay on track you are diverting
I mentioned the best belguim team ever produced so why is kompany and vertogen not part of it
Moreover you said there are 2 WC in the team and i ask you to tell me the WC in germany, france and argentina team to win world cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Try to stay on track you are diverting
I mentioned the best belguim team ever produced so why is kompany and vertogen not part of it

Moreover you said there are 2 WC in the team and i ask you to tell me the WC in germany, france and argentina team to win world cup
this is what I was countering

iamoyindamola:
The Kdb was in his prime na with other good midfielders and attackers both city and belguim
so I ask.
Aside Lukaku and Hazard who are great to world class players in midfield and attack. Tell me the other great players in Kdb time that you think are helping him.?

As for Germany
Ozil, Schweini, Muller, Kroos. That's WC Midfield and attack

Then good/great players like: klose, Podolski, Gotze

France: Griezmann, Kante, Pogba. That's midfield and attack there
Good/great players: Giroud, Mbappe, dembele, Matuidi.

That's WC winning squad that has at least 3 WC players in midfield and attack then at least two great players.

Name me that of Belgium during their prime let's see (without their defence)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
this is what I was countering

so I ask.
Aside Lukaku and Hazard who are great to world class players in midfield and attack. Tell me the other great players in Kdb time that you think are helping him.?

As for Germany
Ozil, Schweini, Muller, Kroos. That's WC Midfield and attack

[s][/s]Then good/great players like: klose, Podolski, Gotze[/s]

France: Griezmann, Kante, Pogba. That's midfield and attack there
[s]Good/great players: Giroud, Mbappe, dembele, Matuidi.[/s]

That's WC winning squad that has at least 3 WC players in midfield and attack then at least two great players.

Name me that of Belgium during their prime let's see (without their defence)
Axel witsel,kdb, hazard, Lukaku

I won't go the route of good players because their lineup are regular starters
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Btw I am still waiting Argentina own
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Axel witsel,kdb, hazard, Lukaku

I won't go the route of good players because their lineup are regular starters
Axel wetin?
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Btw I am still waiting Argentina own
Like I told you, Argentina winning WC without great or World class players but couldn't win it when they had just shows that Judging players because of team performance is wrong. Very very very wrong!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Odegaard won the premier League player of the year in the Just concluded London awards held ystdy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
This thing dey pain me say i no fit upload pix for here again embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Is it true we haven't won 6 straight matches this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2023
London is red for a reason.

It was a clean sweep by Arsenal at the London Football Awards

Mikel Arteta (Manager of the Year)

Bukayo Saka (Young Player of the Year)

Martin Ødegaard (Player of the Year)

Aaron Ramsdale (Goalkeeper of the Year)

Congratulations League Leaders.
#RadullKE
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
This thing dey pain me say i no fit upload pix for here again embarassed
Bro..it is frustrating. what is wrong with Nairaland sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Is it true we haven't won 6 straight matches this season
in all competitions? shocked

Well e fit be
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
mostob:
Bro..it is frustrating. what is wrong with Nairaland sef
I no just understand sef.

E dey vex person walahi embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
in all competitions? shocked

Well e fit be
I think EPL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2023
mostob:
London is red for a reason.

It was a clean sweep by Arsenal at the London Football Awards

Mikel Arteta (Manager of the Year)

Bukayo Saka (Young Player of the Year)

Martin Ødegaard (Player of the Year)

Aaron Ramsdale (Goalkeeper of the Year)

Congratulations League Leaders.
#RadullKE
0-3 (Vs Brentford)
0-3(Vs Fulham)
0-1(Vs Chelsea)
0-2(Vs Tottenham)
0-2(Vs Crystal Palace)

All away wins clean sheets.

Tell me why we no suppose pack everything this season for London awards grin

Shebi best goal no dey among? Partey suppose carry dat one complete am make e be 5 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I think EPL
I just did the count. We no win 6 straight matches.
Both Man u and Southampton spoilt the run
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Normally i no like comparison because every player is unique and kdb na my guy too
But the over hype dan they too much jare
I don’t really buy the overhyping of players but Kevin is worth the hype bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin

Even Odegaard go surprise sef.
Wetin Kdb lack as a Midfielder. Left leg, right leg, shots, goals, vision, passes, ability to impose himself in big games etc.

Some of these attributes, Odegaard is still developing in them (especially that his right leg ish) naim we wan compare am to Oga pata pata grin

Haba na!
Exactly...
He should let Ordegaard develop at his pace since he’s still young, cause I’m sure he’ll turn out to be one of the best if he keeps this pace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Jodera:
I just did the count. We no win 6 straight matches.
Both Man u and Southampton spoilt the run
We’ll do that on Sunday😉
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Shegzdave:

Exactly...
He should let Ordegaard develop at his pace since he’s still young, cause I’m sure he’ll turn out to be one of the best if he keeps this pace
Factos!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Shegzdave:

We’ll do that on Sunday😉
Hopefully... Thank goodness it's Emirates cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
By the time qualifiers was done.
Lukaku and hazard had dropped form.
Go and watch the game, they wasted lots of chances.
R. Martinez was clueless on what else to do.
The same KDB that has become mancity midfleld engine and they have won 4 prem titles. Reach Ucl finals.
Guy so because we are playing well one season we no dey rate KDB again.
Una be pundit una no fit be manager.
Apari can never release KDB. (Unless they have misunderstanding)
He is earning.almost 500k ( 375 plus bonus)..
The highest paid on epl midflelder.
Even morinho talk am.

Abeg Odegard just dey come up.
He no.dey impose himself for tough match

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
mostob:
Lol... Zubimendi knew he will likely get a starting shirt at Barcelona and he didn't want to leave Spain. As for Roque, all is on Edu.
At this age blud can be a starter for any team, A zubimendi-partey double pivot might hit like crack cause of the high technicality there, I'm not saying we can't sign him but we have numerous issues with la Liga who want us to sell more valuable players before we can buy (You suppose know na) So you guys are more likely to sign him if you're still interested

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shegzdave:

I don’t really buy the overhyping of players but Kevin is worth the hype bro.
KDB is worth the hype but players like him tend to only shine under certain types of managers. He is a good player but couldn't have reached this height it he wasn't under the type of manager that suits him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lush100:
By the time qualifiers was done.
Lukaku and hazard had dropped form.
Go and watch the game, they wasted lots of chances.
R. Martinez was clueless on what else to do.
The same KDB that has become mancity midfleld engine and they have won 4 prem titles. Reach Ucl finals.
Guy so because we are playing well one season we no dey rate KDB again.
Una be pundit una no fit be manager.
Apari can never release KDB. (Unless they have misunderstanding)
He is earning.almost 500k ( 375 plus bonus)..
The highest paid on epl midflelder.
Even morinho talk am.

Abeg Odegard just dey come up.
He no.dey impose himself for tough match

Odegaard is yet to reach his full potentials. If he does he will be as good if not better.

At 16 he was already turning heads. Roland said that he needs to watch the video of his goals and discover his ability to shoot and score goals so that he c an do so more often.

That's the potential.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Drone17:

Odegaard is yet to reach his full potentials. If he does he will be as good if not better.

At 16 he was already turning heads. Roland said that he needs to watch the video of his goals and discover his ability to shoot and score goals so that he c an do so more often.

That's the potential.

That is not in doubt na.
The opportunity to get to that level is there.
But to compare now, abeg make we allow Odegard to develop.

That was how some Man U guys where comparing Ronaldo and gnarcho abi wetin is his name.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Drone17:

KDB is worth the hype but players like him tend to only shine under certain types of managers. He is a good player but couldn't have reached this height it he wasn't under the type of manager that suits him.
Every player shines well under a manager than another depends on how the tactics and pattern of the manager suits him..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lush100:

That is not in doubt na.
The opportunity to get to that level is there.
But to compare now, abeg make we allow Odegard to develop.

That was how some Man U guys where comparing Ronaldo and gnarcho abi wetin is his name.
I agree that now is not the right time to compare.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shegzdave:

Every player shines well under a manager than another depends on how the tactics and pattern of the manager suits him..
Some don't shine at all. That's my point.

Eg Lukaku in Man United
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Drone17:

Some don't shine at all. That's my point.

Eg Lukaku in Man United
What of his first season in Inter when Conte won the League?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.