Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320165 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:15am On May 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Squawka

Arsenal are the first team in Europe's top five divisions to have four players reach 10+ league goals this season:

◉ Bukayo Saka
◉ Gabriel Martinelli
◉ Martin Ødegaard
◉ Gabriel Jesus

The Gunners have serious firepower. 💥

#copied

We have really come far this season .

Goals wey we dey find hard to score last season; it’s hard to believe we have scored 81 league goals this season with 4 games to go compared to 61 league goals we had all through last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Squawka

Arsenal are the first team in Europe's top five divisions to have four players reach 10+ league goals this season:

◉ Bukayo Saka
◉ Gabriel Martinelli
◉ Martin Ødegaard
◉ Gabriel Jesus

The Gunners have serious firepower. 💥

This is what you get when you have all attackers creating, assisting and scoring as against waiting for a No9 that would be lurking around the box for a tap-in.... The No9 would then take the glory for all the team as the only savior, whereas in the bigger picture, he isn't making the attack sharp enough.

#copied
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2023
Jodera:
The thing is that the depth this season was for top 4 (esp the summer transfer). If you remember beginning of this season, I laid out our depth and said we've one of the strongest depth amongst our top 4 rivals (with only Gabriel, Partey And Saka not having deputy) . While it wasn't strong enough to compete for the league but I think it was okay to if we look at it from the top 4 angle.

Hopefully, this summer we'll add more quality depth and I hope most of our bench will be moved on

That's exactly my point. I believe we will add more. In such a way that Saka will start getting bench time sef. That's what I'll love to see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
3 players have scored 40goals

The team has 81goals in total. 😲😲😲😲😲
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
daveP:

81 goals is impressive and an improvement from previous seasons.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2023
daveP:

You know a good team when goals are spread evenly

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2023
Can Moyes, allardyce and zerbi do it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2023
If I remember very well, my great grand father was a West Ham fan..

Come on you Hammers!!!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Squawka

◉ Bukayo Saka
◉ Gabriel Martinelli
◉ Martin Ødegaard
◉ Gabriel Jesus

The Gunners have serious firepower.

#copied
This is impressive but we need to learn how to be ruthless. Chelsea and Fulham games are the games where we could have easily score more than 5 goals but we held back during the second half. We need to try and instill fear into our opponents.

Part of the reason we feared teams like Liverpool, City, Bayern, Barca and Utd is the 8, 5, 6 goals we collected from them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2023
Hold the line you Hammers!!! angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2023
Roland17:
Hold the line you Hammers!!! angry angry angry
Can one of em break haaland leg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Can one of em break haaland leg

You no get joy at all. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2023
Roland17:

You no get joy at all. grin
Since kdb is not available he's the next in command
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2023
RUBBISH!!!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bjteensdes24: 9:15pm On May 03, 2023
Some of you wey still get hope for the title Ehn, hopefully you won’t be disappointed at the end of the season. After poor run of three games, instead of being happy that you are going to Champions league and try getting better but No, you still think you will win premier league from Man city the owner this season. Continue, your eyes will soon clear after 4 matches left will be played

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 10:15pm On May 03, 2023
Try again next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ellexy: 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
Roland17:
RUBBISH!!!! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2023
Spy360:

You know a good team when goals are spread evenly

Man city are just tooooo good and consistent. We don try.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2023
Roland17:

81 goals is impressive and an improvement from previous seasons.
especially the points. We finished with 69 last season for 5th. Nobody is currently on 69 as i speak. Meaning something is going on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
FR!
Roland17:
RUBBISH!!!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2023
Better thunder fire auba and the fans pitying the treatment he got, when the werey was doing nothing personal them no know abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Better thunder fire auba and the fans pitying the treatment he got, when the werey was doing nothing personal them no know abi
No mind them. Na when things no dey work for am he started dropping pitiable posts on the internet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2023
mostob:
No mind them. Na when things no dey work for am he started dropping pitiable posts on the internet.
He said let's see who will have the last laugh
Alaye is going into extinction and doesn't know it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He said let's see who will have the last laugh
Alaye is going into extinction and doesn't know it
No mind am... I'm just waiting for Arteta to open his case file.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2023
With 150m prepared for arteta to sign more players
We still need to sell
Outgoings
Xhaka he had a very good season but one moment on madness always ruin it
If we can't sell him atleast he should be a squad player
Holding must go, he's not arsenal level I have nothing else to say
Mari we are collecting 6m from Monza not a bad deal I think we got him for 8m or so
Elneny abeg release him or integrate him to coaching crew
AMN please release him
Balogun unless we sell nketiah I don't think we need balogun, we should sell him and put buy back clause
Patino, azeez, and that mexican that went to la Liga 2 please sell them all
Tavarez if tear knee is going tavarez is a good back up I still believe in him especially with the kind of defence we have
Tomi should be a back up or we sell him and get walker peters/Tariq/Aaron's
Nelson should go abeg I no too trust the guy especially when I remember Sancho and they grew up together e they always vex me
Peperempe we have to put him on jiji or Amazon to get a buyer🤣🤣
Viera should go on loan with option to buy
ESR arteta should decide his plan with the lad

Incoming
Rice I do t like this guy, I don't think he's worth 100m atleast 50m angry
Lavia or caicedo is better alternative or d.sow of Frankfurt
We need a winger to compete with saka badly
We need another RCB
We should try to get vlahovic I think we need him now
I trust edu and arteta to spend wisely atleast their transfers have been 8/10
Any update on tielemans and the Frankfurt defender that's coming on free transfer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We still need to sell
Outgoings
Mari we are collecting 6m from Monza not a bad deal I think we got him for 8m or so
AMN please release him
Balogun unless we sell nketiah I don't think we need balogun, we should sell him and put buy back clause
Tavarez if tear knee is going tavarez is a good back up I still believe in him especially with the kind of defence we have
Nelson should go abeg I no too trust the guy especially when I remember Sancho and they grew up together e they always vex me

Incoming
We need another RCB
Any update on tielemans and the Frankfurt defender that's coming on free transfer?

Chaka sell or squad player.
Veira go on loan to italy and sell afterwards
Mari collect the 6M from Monza.
Sell Balogun get at least 35M.
Keep Nelson...arteta has to use this guy for game mgt.
Decide what u want to do with ESR.
Sell Tavares if possible.
Keep Teinery , he is learning the inverted role.
Or sell for 45M last price.
Nketiah... depending on whether we are looking for another striker. If not use in cup games.
Keep azeez and Dubery... integrate them into the team.
We need right wing , a DM and striker.
Sell Patino with buy back clause or loan him to prem club.
Players in my mind....Gnoto of Leeds, that number 45 of Saints if they go down as DM ( cheapest buy for DM we might see.
Right wing may be number 20 of west ham ( I am not sure they will sell.)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We still need to sell
Outgoings
AMN please release him

Incoming
We need another RCB
The bolded got me laughing. 😂

If we follow your thoughts then you are asking for a major transformation of the team. I think that will be gross. This is a team that will finish at least second in the league this season, that's if they don't win it.

I think we only need to upgrade our first eleven with two or max three players and then add some quality to the bench.

I'll keep Partey, Jorginho and Xhaka (and release them for free) but as backups. I'd get Caicedo and Rice (or any other decent player like Lavia or that guy from Sporting Lisbon).

Balogun is a decent striker. I'll keep him to fight for shirt with Nketiah and Jesus. There will be plenty games next season plus injuries. Except we are going to spend big to get a striker like Osimhen, I don't think there's point selling Balogun.

I'll like a RW left footie, Arteta wants Diaby who is OK. Keep Nelson, he is good for LW. Keep ESR, I learnt Arteta is coaching him to play Xhaka's role.

Keep Patino, Azeez and Duberry. Keep them all 😂

As for Tavares, it will depend on if Arteta will consider tactical switch. But I'd say keep him.

The players I want out are Holding and Vieira.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2023
Lush100:

Chaka sell or squad player.
Veira go on loan to italy and sell afterwards
Mari collect the 6M from Monza.
Sell Balogun get at least 35M.
Keep Nelson...arteta has to use this guy for game mgt.
Decide what u want to do with ESR.
Sell Tavares if possible.
Keep Teinery , he is learning the inverted role.
Or sell for 45M last price.
Nketiah... depending on whether we are looking for another striker. If not use in cup games.
Keep azeez and Dubery... integrate them into the team.
We need right wing , a DM and striker.
Sell Patino with buy back clause or loan him to prem club.
Players in my mind....Gnoto of Leeds, that number 45 of Saints if they go down as DM ( cheapest buy for DM we might see.
Right wing may be number 20 of west ham ( I am not sure they will sell.)

Arteta won't use our youngsters before they useless finish we should sell them Cc spy360

We are on same page with the rest apart from our youth players and nelson
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:49pm On May 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We still need to sell
Outgoings
AMN please release him

Incoming
We need another RCB
We need Rice and Caicedo (Two people to take over from Partey and Xhaka)

We also need an different kinda striker (taller one). Vlahovic if possible or Hojlund of Atalanta. So that we can have an option B when going for goal.

We need backup for Saka desperately. I don't trust Nelson and I don't think he can play there.

Saliba deputy if White will play RB. Holding certainly can't play there.

So incoming: 2DMs/CMs, 1striker, 1 Rwf, 1Rcb(at least for summer)

Sell: Holding, Nelson, Viera (for loan),.

All the other loanees should either be re-loaned or sold
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2023
Jodera:
We need Rice and Caicedo (Two people to take over from Partey and Xhaka)

We also need an different kinda striker (taller one). Vlahovic if possible or Hojlund of Atalanta. So that we can have an option B when going for goal.

We need backup for Saka desperately. I don't trust Nelson and I don't think he can play there.

Saliba deputy if White will play RB. Holding certainly can't play there.

So incoming: 2DMs/CMs, 1striker, 1 Rwf, 1Rcb(at least for summer)

Sell: Holding, Nelson, Viera (for loan),.

All the other loanees should either be re-loaned or sold
Any news on tielemans and that Frankfurt guy both are free
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2023
i just dey laugh seeing guys putting Viera's name among the departees... man is going nowhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2023
Fvcking big mouth allardyce
Baba they look for pension money

(1) (2) (3) ... (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.